Surrender to More Primitive Urges

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pushing the limits a bit further, I said, "Turn over".

Jan briefly looked at me and slowly turned on her side facing me. She clasp her legs together to prevent her bottom from falling away completely and partially covered her breasts with her arm. She lay back while I positioned her untied top loosely over her exposed breasts and draped her bottom over her hairless mound while leaving her labia exposed. Now anyone passing close by would have a clear view of her pussy and most of her young tanned body.

I lay back and said to Jan "You know how exposed you are"

"Yes" she replied huskily.

"I'm going to leave you here and take a walk down the beach. If anyone passes by they will be able to see your bare pussy and most of your body. It's up to you if you want to cover up. You can use my towel if you have to." Do you understand?"

She shook her head in the affirmative. I could see that her skin was becoming flushed and her breathing was more rapid. As I got up to depart I said "Spread you legs a bit further apart". Jan obliged and I lightly pulled and separated her large labia major to present an even more enticing picture. I then strolled away down the beach leaving Jan to deal with her situation and wondering how she would respond. I knew my absence might make voyeurs a bit bolder and would heighten the intensity of Jan's thrill and fear level. She was horribly exposed, vulnerable and totally alone. My own emotional state was a maze of apprehension, concern, arousal and a compulsion to know that my mate was being vicariously devoured by others.

Jan would tell me later that the intensity of her feelings at that time were almost uncontrollable. Her body literally shivered from the fear, apprehension and excitement all rushing over her at once. Her breathing became very rapid and her skin flushed hot as she pondered her situation. She felt the unattached material of her bikini bottom flutter to the breeze from the ocean and couldn't be sure that her pussy now had any cover at all. She felt frozen by the thrilling fear and the rising urgency of arousal. She heard voices approaching, her body tensed an she felt the urge to cover herself but she lay still as if dozing. As the sounds came near her she took a quick look through squinted eyes and saw two older men walking just a few yards from her. As they approached their conversation stopped and Jan burned with the knowledge that her sex was being fully displayed to the view of two strangers and she was allowing it to happen. What would they do? What would she do? She felt so wanton, so nasty, so unbelievably aroused that for a moment she thought she might cry out in panic as she was watched. The men passed by and she could hear their conversation resume. The only words she could make out were "lick that pussy" and "bang that little slut all night". The voices faded away. She felt a trickle of wetness running from her vagina as her observers walked away.

Jan lay there alone and exposed and acutely aware of other people passing close by. She could tell that one party included a woman and vaguely heard the words "ought to be arrested", "trashy" and "somebody's whore" as they passed. One person she could tell stopped very nearby and took some pictures with a cell phone. She was laying there anticipating the next viewer aware of the warmth and wetness building inside. She was becoming resigned to her situation and resolutely refrained from doing anything to cover herself. She was starting to anticipate and look forward to the next observer.

I walked back within view of Jan after about twenty minutes. As I approached from some distance I saw one one older man stop in front of Jan and look her over before continuing on his walk. My own erection gave away my state and that had been constant during my entire absence. As I walked closer I could see that Jan's pussy was now completely uncovered with her bottoms draped along one hip. Her left breast was also bear with her long hard nipple jutting outward for attention. I wondered how many had enjoyed that view.

Jan got her suit back on while I busied my self gathering up our beach items. We left for the hotel probably passing some of the viewers who had appreciated or reviled Jan's nudity.

That afternoon the sex was non stop as Jan and I seemed to be unable to satisfy the appetite that the morning's adventure had awakened in us. Orgasms were plentiful as pleasure was derived by mouth, genital, toys and anal. By evening we were a sated sticky mess of sexual waste. It would rank as one of the best sexual episodes thus far in our marriage.

That evening we ordered room service with a bottle of our favorite wine and dined after sunset on our ocean front balcony naked, happy and still talking about that morning's experience. We slept in the next morning and enjoyed a more sedate time on the beach the next afternoon.

That evening we decided to enjoy a nice dinner at one of the resorts finer restaurants. Jan wore a black fitted cocktail dress with a scoop neckline and short skirt. Her jewelry consisted of a simple pearl choker. Wearing her heels and bright lipstick she was a knock out.

Our reservation was for eight in the evening. We had a fine dinner, wine and after dinner drinks. Following dinner we drove to a nearby beach club for some music and dancing. Jan had worn a tiny black thong but was braless which allowed her poultry nipples to strain against the silky material of her top and also easily exposed her breasts to anyone standing over her or if she bent slightly forward. The restaurant wait staff and now club patrons were occasionally taking advantage of the available view throughout the evening. We danced and enjoyed ourselves for a couple of hours and shortly before midnight departed to return to the hotel. We would be driving home the following afternoon.

When we got to car Jan turned and we embraced and kissed leaning against the passenger door. I unzipped the back of Jan's dress and pulled her top down to her waist. I began kneading and squeezing her tender flesh as we again meshed into a deep kiss. As I opened the car door Jan finished unzipping her dress and let it drop to the ground. She tossed her dress into the backseat and got into the car wearing only her heels and thong. I quickly went around to the driver's side and got in. Starting the car I moved to a more remote part of the parking area where there were fewer cars and lights. We began fondling and playing. Jan had a hand around my released cock and she had her legs spread widely as I probed her inner wetness and teased her aroused clit. We had been intently at this play for a few minutes and not paying attention to our surroundings. I noticed movement near our car and looked up to see a large man standing beside Jan's window watching us and slowly stroking his cock.

I whispered to Jan, "We are being watched, there is a man looking in the car" she jolted upright and looked to see the voyeur.

"He has his dick out" she gasp. "Should we go" she questioned.

"Up to you love" I said. How do you feel about being watched."

Jan didn't respond but watched intently the fist pumping along the shaft of the large cock, its broad mushroom head pointing toward her face through the glass.

"Lets see what he does, but be ready to get out of here." She finally answered.

The light was dim but adequate to see inside the car clearly. We cautiously continued our sex play. Our visitor continued to watch and stroke his large cock. We began to relax. Jan slowly became more responsive to the stimulation and her exposure. The electric motor hummed as she lowered her seat back while fondling her breasts with her left hand. .

I removed my busy fingers from Jan's pussy and sat back to watch the scene playing out before me from the driver's seat. My erection protruded from my open fly as I watched my wife and lover perform her act of self stimulation before this strange man. Her right hand now worked inside the small patch of silk fabric covering her pussy while her left played over her breasts. The man's face was not visible to me since he was so near the side window and his height placed his hard cock in full view through the window. Jan seemed to be fixated on the cock being manipulated just inches away through the glass. Jan lowered her left hand and slipped her fingers beneath the waist band of her thong on both sides, lifted her ass up off the seat and slid her remaining scant cover past her knees and they fell over her feet at the floor. She was now displayed fully naked in front of this stranger. One hand returned to her breasts while the other pulled at her labia and stroked against her exposed little clit. This intriguing dance of self pleasure continued for a few minutes and the man began motioning for the window to be lowered. "I think he wants to have us open the window so he can touch you" I conjectured.

"What should I do, should I let him,?" Jan said between her rapid breaths.

"That's up to you" I answered "Do you want him to touch you?"

"God, I think so" she replied.

I located the window control on my side and pressed it to lower the passenger window. As the window opened, a large hand entered and began lightly rubbing Jan's breasts and nipples. The hand engulfed Jan's smallish breasts and her nipples were tweaked and obscenely stretched by his fingers. The hand lowered over her belly and grasp her hand from its teasing play at her clit lifting it to the window and placed it on his hard foreign cock. Jan traced her fingers over the wide smooth head and then began to pump and squeeze the shaft as the man pressed closer into the window. The hand now invaded Jan's crotch rubbing the inside of her thighs and roughly mauled her sensitive clit. I could see Jan's pelvis thrusting into the hand as she was stimulated and I knew that an orgasm was not long in waiting. Fingers were now thrusting into Jan's vagina as the thumb continued to torture her sensitive nub. Jan's pelvis began to undulate in response.

I watched in a state of shocked arousal as my lovely mate was teased and tortured by this strange invader that we had willingly permitted to access her and bring her to this current lewd state. I realized that my hand was now pumping my cock in response to the display before me.

Jan now issued little cries of pleasure as her pelvis lifted higher off the seat. I then realized that she had accepted fully four of the hand's large fingers inside her wet vagina and was now cumming hard against the digits thrusting deeply inside her. She moaned loudly and her body seemed to freeze in a suspended state as the apex of her orgasm crashed over her. Her body shook and quivered as she released long and hard over the invasion of her body. Jan slowly sank back onto the seat and the hand withdrew from her vagina coated with her creamy wetness. The hand moved to her lips rubbing her pungent fluids over her lips and face while Jan obligingly opened her mouth allowing the hand to invade as she sucked the fingers clean.

I felt my cock release a stream of cum which shot over the console and splashed onto Jan's belly and thigh. As the hand withdrew form Jan's mouth the hard cock at the window also released its load inside the window streaming over Jan's breasts and down her stomach.

The man stepped back and stuffed his softening cock back into his pants, turned and slowly walked away. We sat there silent except for Jan's heavy breathing. The episode had both shocked and thrilled us and left us in a state of confusion. Jan seemed almost in a trance. I watched her body tremble with continuing spasms from her orgasm and streaks of cum glistened against her skin in the dim light as her chest rapidly rose and fell with the rhythm of her ragged breathing. I'm not sure how much time elapsed as we sat there stunned and wasted from the rapidly occurring event while we both took stock and recovered. I started the car and drove away returning to our hotel.

After a few minutes on the road Jan said, "God I can't believe that happened. I thought I would explode my orgasm was so intense."

"I can't believe my reaction either" I replied. "Watching you being touched and responding to some nameless stranger was overpowering to me. I didn't want it and yet I couldn't turn away. I let you get used and mauled by that guy."

"No, you loved me and you allowed me to let something happen that I don't think I wanted to stop", she replied. "Maybe I'm just a complete slut".

"You are my slut my love", I said "I don't love you any less no matter what we do."

Once in the room we made warm and passionate love. I could taste Jan's juices now dried around her mouth and lips spread there by the stranger and our combined cum remained dry and scabby over her belly and breasts. The weekend had been one of many firsts. In the coming weeks we would engage in and enjoy many of our sexual proclivities but did not find or seek the opportunity to engage with a third party. I think we both knew that we would at some point repeat that experience and secretly both looked forward to that occurrence. We did talk about it and came to accept that we had been more than willing enablers of our expanding sexual frontiers.

12