Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After talking to my wife, I used the quiet me time to go out to my garage and clean it up and still managed to get back into the living room to plonk myself with a cold beer or two in front of the TV by 2pm for the Saturday football game.

Chapter Five

I was up by 7.30 on Sunday morning. I showered first before getting myself some breakfast. By 9, I was already neatly dressed in a casual collared blue-striped shirt and a pair of grey trousers. In spite of getting a great sexual workout with Juliette yesterday morning, I was excited again to be having a new lady and wondered who this would be and how well I might know her. Pauline had again not divulged her name in advance or even given any clues, as was her policy. I suspect that she had only given me Juliette's name prior to the day because of how close a neighbour she is and knowing that once she had given me the address, I would know who lived there.

At 5-to-10 the doorbell rang. I rose from my chair expectantly, even feeling my cock twitch in apparent anticipation. I checked my appearance in the mirror on my way to the door and flung it open, eager to see which of the neighbourhood women I knew would be there on my front step. Becky's best friend, Lauren stood there before me. My heart sank, 'Oh my God,' I thought, 'not now, what a time for her to drop in unannounced to see Becky. My date could come to my door while I am talking to Lauren and I would really be sprung. How quickly could she report that titbit of information back to my wife?'

"Oh ... Lauren, what are you doing here? Err ... Becky's not..." I was struggling, battling to concentrate on what I was trying to tell her in the hope of having her move on quickly. In fact, I was barely looking at her. My eyes were scanning the street behind her, fearful of seeing my date approaching. "...err, she's ... um, she's away with the kids for the weekend. Anything I can do for you, I can tell her you called in?"

To my surprise, Lauren reached an arm forward, placing her hand on one of my hips, almost like she was trying to push me to one side. "Don't be silly Brad, I know she's away. I'm not here to see Becky, I'm here to see you. Aren't you going to invite me in?" With that shock announcement, she used a bit more force with her hand and I acquiesced by stepping to one side so she could press by me to come into my home. Boy, she smelled good as she passed close by me, her body brushing against mine.

I had heard her words, and maybe I'm a bit slow, particularly when my cock is already at half-mast in my pants, but I hadn't yet associated the words 'I'm here to see you,' with her being my much-anticipated guest. It did begin to register that she was very smartly dressed for a Sunday morning in the 'burbs.

I turned my head to follow this attractive woman as she walked into my house while I remained standing in my front doorway, then I looked back out to check the street, still scanning for my expected date to appear before closing the door. Lauren had only taken two steps inside so she was there just behind me, "You will have to excuse me Lauren, I am expecting someone this morning."

She broke into a big grin and brought one hand up to the top buttons of her pastel pink blouse and unbuttoned the top three to expose a substantial amount of cleavage. My eyes bugged out at the sight of so much breast flesh barely contained in the lacy bra now partly revealed. She smiled at my typical male reaction to the exposure of female nakedness. "Yes I know Brad, but you see I'm the one you're expecting, I'm your Sunday date."

"You're what?" I exclaimed in shock, finally getting it. "No you can't be."

She stepped up close to me, the hand that had released her top buttons landing high up on my chest and releasing three of mine. "Oh Brad, that's not a very warm welcome, considering how much closer we are about to become this morning."

"You ... err, you mean Pauline sent you to me?"

"She sure did and I've been so excited from the minute I got her call."

"But Lauren, you're Becky's best friend, her closest friend ... there is no way this is going to work. I can't take the risk of you telling her what we might do."

"Oh Brad, it's not what we might do, we are definitely doing it, that's for sure ... and what do you take me for? I am hardly going to blab to Becky that I fucked her husband. Do you really think I would? I'm hardly going to risk my close friendship with her by telling her how I think her husband is a great stud. Although I've been telling her for years how lucky I think she is to have you."

"Oh Lauren, I don't know, I'd like to believe you wouldn't say anything. But you ... you and she have lunch every week and go shopping together and you and Will come over for dinner a lot. I don't know if I could do it with you. I mean I'm not saying I doubt your integrity, but it could slip out. I mean, something so simple as two of you in a store, looking through some clothes racks and you might simply say, 'I had Brad the other day, while you were away, we had such a good time.'"

Her fingers had continued to undo all of my shirt buttons and now she parted the two sides to reveal my smooth hairless chest. "Umm, nice abs Brad."

"Come on Lauren, be serious. Could you really do this with me? Can you walk down the hallway with me to Becky's and my bedroom and lay down on your back and have me fuck you?"

"That's what I'm counting on happening, and it better happen soon Brad ... I have thought of nothing else since Pauline called me late yesterday morning to tell me we were going to hook up."

"So you knew yesterday morning that it was going to be me today?"

"Sure, she told me both your name and your address. I was tickled pink to know it was going to be you." She brought her face close to my ear, "I'll tell you a little secret, I got very wet last night thinking about having sex with you today, so much so that I had to avoid Will at bedtime, come up with excuses, didn't want him to see how turned on I was and start asking questions."

"Damn her, why does Pauline do that? How is it that you can know my name but I'm not told anything until you turn up at my door?"

"That's obviously the way Pauline wants it to work from now on. Wally did it the way you suggest, both the guy and the girl were told who they would be mating with."

Mating with?"

"Sorry, I couldn't think of a politer expression for what we are about to do."

"So why would Pauline change a good formula ... it doesn't have to be so secretive for the man and not for the woman?"

"Because she can ... possibly Pauline wants to put her own stamp on the club. But in her defence, we girls are taking huge risks with our marriages to provide you guys with a hot woman whenever you feel the need to fuck. And frankly Brad, the way you're carrying on about being coupled with me, it sounds to me like you might have cancelled me if you had known in advance that I was going to be your Sunday date."

"I might have. Lauren, I have nothing against you, it's just that the thought that I will be banging my wife's best and closest friend scares me shitless."

She slid an arm up around my neck, trying to tug my head down closer to her bright beaming face, "Can you stop stressing out for a moment, take a deep breath and think about why I am here. Brad, I'm a fully-fledged member of this club ... this group if you want to call it that. We are all women who want more than what our marriages provide. As for me, I love sex ... I really do, I just love being connected with a man by having his hard cock inside me ... as you will find out if you just chill. So being able to come to your house and have sex with you even transcends my close friendship with your wife. Look at me, look in my eyes, can you see the lust there? I promise you Brad, you have nothing to fear. I am the essence of discretion. I will never breathe a word to Beck. Cross my heart and hope to die and all that stuff."

Her hand that was draped around my neck pulled harder on my head, bringing my face closer to hers. She kissed me, I mean really kissed me, but I struggled to respond. This was just too weird. Becky had known Lauren for the five years that we had lived in this city. Our respective kids all went to school together. Becky was always quoting things that this Lauren had said to her. And now that very same woman had her lips parted, kissing me, trying to prise my lips apart with hers. She was rubbing her still barely covered ample breasts up against my bare chest.

I wilted under the pressure, I allowed her to open my lips with hers and her warm wet tongue darted into my mouth, challenged my tongue to come out and play. She sure is a hot woman ... hotter than I had ever envisaged all those years that I'd been around her, seen her around ... and super confident too. She is so close to Becky yet the two are like chalk and cheese. Lauren the cheeky, flirty sexpot while my Becky is quiet and reserved ... shy, almost aloof, slow to join in conversations unless she feels comfortable with those around her. But Lauren now, here in my living room, not far inside my front door, was rubbing her body against mine as our lips locked and we both began to get into a deep and passionate kiss.

Wow, this kiss was really intense and I began to waiver about being with Lauren. Although when this first kiss ended and I pulled back to look at her, I again saw the woman that I only ever customarily saw laughing and chatting with my wife and I resumed my freaking out. I hadn't noticed when she initially appeared at my door, but if I had been more observant, I might have seen that Lauren did actually look like a date. Not that she didn't always look fine, even when just calling in for a coffee with my Becky. But today, she wore just the right amount of make-up, her hair looked like she had just walked out of the hairdressing salon, her clothes seemed to be wonderfully colour-coordinated and she wore higher heels than I had ever seen her in before. And guys, you know what those higher heels do to the legs and the bum.

"Oh my God Lauren, let me cope with this ... I'm still in a state of shock."

Having opened my shirt before our kiss, her fingers were now busy at my belt. "Better hurry Brad, I am here for us to fuck so let's get you over your shock and into me as soon as you can."

Good grief, I don't think I'd ever even heard Lauren say fuck before, but here she was using it in its most descriptive form to tell me what she was expecting.

I felt her be successful with my belt and her fingers transferred to the clasp of my trousers at my waist, freeing it and lowering my fly zipper. My trousers dropped to the floor around my feet. "There, that's better. You know Brad, I am looking forward to finally getting to see your cock. I have heard so much about it from Becky over all these years."

"Really? What does that mean? Don't tell me that you two women talk about your husbands' cocks?"

"Of course we do silly, don't you guys talk about us, our breasts, how we are in bed, how often we use the 'I've got a headache tonight' line."

"Oh, I guess sometimes we do."

"Oh yes, pull the other one Brad. That's the way it is, we talk about our spouses and our families and what we did since we last saw each other, including how many times we've had sex and how good our husbands are in bed."

"Being Becky's best friend, I guess you're wondering why I would join Pauline's group when I've got Becky at home?" This was my guilt complex talking now.

"No I don't actually Brad. In fact, I've been wondering how long it would take for Pauline to get you to join the group. I've put your name forward several times and I know Stephanie has too, but Wally always vetoed it."

Lauren mentioned Stephanie ... that's the former cricket player's wife that Pauline teamed me up with. She was very nice and needed some warm loving. I liked her a lot and wanted to see her this weekend but Pauline told me that I couldn't put in requests. I had to accept whoever was available and whoever Pauline decided I should have. "I saw Stephanie recently, she's very nice. I didn't get her number and her home phone's not listed. I wanted to call her to thank her for a lovely time."

That was a lie ... I wanted her number to arrange another meeting but without Pauline knowing and against the club rules.

"Wally and Pauline have always told us not to give out phone numbers, that all bookings have to be made through them. But I suppose it would be alright for me to give you Steph's number ... since you just want to thank her for looking after you. Remind me to give it to you before I go today."

"Thanks Lauren, that would be great."

"So Brad, I've got you nearly naked, but you seem to be dropping behind with me. Don't you want to see what I'm hiding under all of this?"

"Err yeah ... I do, sure I do." I brought my hands up to her blouse and resumed opening up the remaining buttons, pulling her pink blouse out of her smart cream tailored skirt. Her ample breasts bulged as perfect twin globes within the confinement of a bra that looked to be two sizes too small.

"Like these?" she asked, "you can touch if you want, although kissing would be even better."

I wanted to. If it had been Stephanie or Juliette or Pauline standing in front of me, I'd have had my lips on them by now, but I still felt nervous and restrained in the company of my wife's best friend. "In a moment," I stalled.

My hands went to her waist, nervously searching for a zip or a button or something to release her skirt. While my fingers struggled, Lauren told me, "Brad, you asked if I was curious why you would join our group when you've got Becky at home. Honey, she is my bestest closest friend, but I know how she is about sex. She really is quite straight-laced about sex ... we girls have tried everything to loosen her up. I know how it must have been for you all these years. Becky has often told me how horny you get and that you're always ready for sex ... she says she often feels guilty that she doesn't enjoy it as much as you do. So Brad, that's why I've wanted to see you in this club for a long time. As lovely a guy as Wally was, he did get quite determined about certain things. As I said, we suggested your name to him several times but he always fobbed us off. So, although we're all going to miss him, in a way Wally's passing was good in that Pauline took over and she was as keen as me for you to be included."

"I am curious what I might have done to upset Wally, but something else you just said has me curious too. What do you mean that you girls tried to loosen Becky up on her attitude to sex?"

"Oh come on Brad, haven't we talked enough, I can't wait to become horizontal with you?"

"But what did you girls do to loosen up Becky?"

"Later Brad, I'll go into that later." Obviously sick of my fingers fumbling to find where her skirt was secured, Lauren reached around to release a hook and lowered a hidden zipper. The tailored skirt fell in a pool around her feet. My God, a vision resplendent greeted me. The attractive Lauren stood before me in the tight bra, and now a light-coloured garter belt with skin-coloured stockings attached to long thin hanging suspenders and a pair of pink (to match the blouse now on the floor) silk panties. She still wore the high heels so her legs looked long and strong and firm and her bum pushed out nicely in back. Her body was smouldering hot, Lauren really was the real deal in sex appeal.

"Brad, I don't want us standing here making out in the hallway. Aren't you going to take me to bed, get us much more comfortable where we can get to know each other better?"

"Sure, you know where everything is in this house, you can lead the way Lauren."

Still standing tall and proud in her high heels, Lauren stepped out of the pool of material that was her skirt and I stepped out of my discarded trousers. We left our clothes where they lay on the floor of the living room, just inside the front door. She trailed a hand behind her as I let Lauren lead me down my own hallway to the main bedroom, my eyes glued to the sway of her arse in the sexy lingerie.

She led me all the way to my own bed, the bed that I shared every night with her best friend. She let go of my hand, never turning around, kicking off her shoes and lifting just one leg to kneel on my bed. Then she brought the other leg up and paused on her hands and knees in front of me. I was reminded of how Juliette looked just before I pushed my cock up inside her arse 30 hours ago ... except that Lauren was still wearing her pink panties. Would this woman have a similar taste for anal activity? She obviously knew how good she looked in all of her intimate lingerie finery and she was flaunting every angle at me as she slowly crawled on hands and knees across to the middle of the bed, her head turned, looking at me with a steamy 'Come to me now' look.

The contrast of the two good friends was amazing. Lauren was everything that Becky was not. My wife was reserved and a bit old-fashioned in her sexual being whereas Lauren oozed confidence ... she knew how good she looked. She was hard to resist, I could feel that initial reluctance I had experienced because she was Becky's friend slipping away. I stood there beside the bed admiring the way her arse cheeks moved in sync as her knees and hands carried her seductively to the centre of the bed, her boy-leg panties encasing those cheeks in a most sensual way with the bare skin of the lower part moons exposed beneath the leg bands.

I couldn't do it anywhere near as sensually but I knelt too and crawled across the king size bed to join her. She half lifted her upper body off the bed and her two hands reached around the back to unclasp the bra. Her twin globes of abundant flesh spilled free and I leaned forward to claim the closest nipple between my lips. She sighed appreciably.

In spite of my hesitation all along that the woman becoming progressively less clothed was my wife's best friend, I did manage to lose myself in enjoying the wondrous pair of boobs that presented themselves to me. I suckled and kissed each nipple, my lips wandering further afield, exploring the upper slopes, the smooth undersides and I buried my face between them, almost smothered by them.

I guess that it could have been 5 or 6 minutes of my lips and tongue on her magnificent globes while all the while, I felt her fingers testing the shape of my cock still encased in my underpants. Lauren's voice distracted me from my suckling, "I'm still waiting to see it Brad. Becky's often talked about yours and her comments have made me so curious."

I was forced to cease suckling on her nipples to answer, "It's nothing special Lauren, it's just a cock."

"Let me be the judge of that darling. Has Becky ever told you that she's seen Will's."

"Will's what ... his cock?"

"Yes, she's already one up on me ... she got a look and that always made me more intent on getting a look at yours. Although I never dreamed I'd get to see you in this situation until Wally got some of us girls from the neighbourhood together a couple of years ago. Ever since I signed up, I've regularly thought of the prospect of getting you and me in bed together."

"Why are you like this Lauren? I've known you for so long through Becky and the four of us have gone out a lot and I've never had any inkling that you harboured such thoughts. What's wrong with Will, why do you do this behind his back?"

"There's nothing wrong with Will, he's a great guy and we have a good life, but I just cannot remain monogamous. I love sex so much and as good as Will is in bed - and he is - don't get me wrong, he doesn't ever let me down. But I just have to have more to keep me satisfied. Brad, hot sex is so fulfilling. I'd say that you're beginning to find that out now. You've had Pauline and then Stephanie and I believe that Juliette gave you an introduction to anal yesterday. My God, how was that for you?"