Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Halfway up the stairs, she paused two steps above me and turned to face me, "You deliberately dropped back so you could watch my arse as we climb the stairs, didn't you?"

I had been caught out, I had to 'fess up, "Hey Steph, it's a compliment, you have such a great arse, why wouldn't I want to watch you move it? I'm only human!"

"And to think that I thought you were different from other guys ... I am going to have to call you a typical male after all."

Fortunately she was laughing and I could see that I hadn't really offended her by perving on the sway of her arse as she walked ... she more like sashayed up the stairs. She turned around as if to resume the climb. But then almost like she'd had second thoughts, she turned her head back around to look at me again. With a cheeky look on her face, she winked and turning her back to me once more, her hands moved to her hips and she pulled the long pants of her lounging pyjamas down to mid-thigh. I gazed upon that fabulous arse, two perfectly formed cheeks, not an ounce of cellulite on or under them. No tan lines at all, she must sunbake in the nude, probably out by her pool. She wriggled her arse a little and it looked even greater. Then she bent forward, carefully balancing, still about 6 steps from the top, and her hands pushed the pyjama pants down and they fell in a pool at her feet.

Stephanie was now naked from the hips down, she wore no panties under her pyjamas. She had turned her head around again to look at me, standing three steps below her, my eyes level with her shapely bum, "Now you can really watch my arse as I climb the stairs, ok?"

She stepped out of the pj pants and resumed climbing the stairs in just her pyjama top with her naked bum cheeks moving suggestively in unison. How good was that!

At the top of the stairs, she paused for me to catch up to her. I did and placed both of my palms on her smooth round arse cheeks and squeezed. Then I brought my hands around her to caress her still covered breasts while I pushed my clothed groin against her naked arse, letting her feel my arousal, strong again in spite of the work I had put it through this weekend.

"Umm!" she moaned as she relished the caress of my palms and my fingers over and around and under her twin orbs. "Only a few more steps Brad and we can be really comfortable."

"You're right," I admitted and let her slide out of my arms to follow her once more, my gaze still captivated by the sway and movement of her shapely bare arse as she led the way into her bedroom.

Stephanie turned to face me as she reached the edge of her bed, wrapping her arms up around my neck and bringing her face forward to accept what would turn out to be a long and lingering passionate kiss, complete with a lot of stirring tongue action.

When our lips got so hot and we needed to breathe, we were forced to break, she looking fondly up into my eyes, "Will you undress me please Brad?"

"Of course, but there's not much left," I told her and reached for the buttons on her last remaining item of clothing, the top part of her lounging pyjamas that still concealed those wondrous 34B breasts. I deftly unbuttoned and parted the garment to expose Stephanie's magnificent nakedness ... her figure still model-like, a well-formed model that is, not one of those skinny under-fed catwalk models. You are beautiful, so beautiful," I told her, stepping back to admire her nude beauty.

"Thank you Brad, you make me feel so good inside. I am so pleased that you had this idea of coming over to stay. Thank you so much."

She stepped forward to fill the gap I had left when I stepped back to admire her nude body, her hands coming up to unbutton my shirt. She discarded my shirt and began to work on releasing my trousers until I stood before her in only my jocks.

"May I?" she politely asked and not waiting for my concurrence, she pulled my underpants out over my already stiff erection and dropped them to the floor. Her fingers curled around my shaft and caressed my cock and balls equally while we stood.

She must have noted my legs trembling because she immediately let go of my package and seductively eased her naked body onto her massive bed. "Come on, join me," she urged and I needed no second invitation.

She moved to the middle of her bed and lay on her side facing me. I guessed that she wanted me to do the same, facing her. "We have no need to rush, can we hug each other for now Brad?"

Ever conscious of how much this woman needed hugs and caresses, I wrapped my arms around her and held her tightly. Her nude body fitted so snugly against mine and its warm touch against my skin seemed to stiffen my cock to almost breaking point.

I felt Stephanie insinuating one hand down between our close bodies and I eased back to make room for her hand to close around my hard-on. With her other hand, she rolled me over onto my back and lay her head against my shoulder. For the next half-hour or so, the caressing touch of her hand on my erection was awesome. Whenever I began to reach that point where I thought I might lose it all, she eased back and lay with her hand still on my shaft. Then, as my breathing restored to normal, she would slowly build my ardour up higher and higher.

This Sunday night turned out to be one of the most wonderful nights of lovemaking I have ever experienced. I made love to this woman with everything I had, ensuring that she would feel loved and wanted by me even if when I left the next morning after breakfast, there would be no residual love lingering between us. She was pragmatic enough to know that I loved my wife and would never leave her, so Stephanie relished and enjoyed one night in a bubble receiving love from a man so different from her husband.

We seemed to make love about every 3 hours, sleeping between each awakening, only to come alive during our waking moments and experience the most absorbing and beautiful sexual pleasures. When I had spoken to Stephanie on the phone earlier today to arrange my sleepover, and she had heard about my anal initiation at the hands of Juliette, she had suggested I might like to try her arse too. So in a similar early rising at 6am on Monday morning, Stephanie allowed me to take her in her arse, giving me only my second exciting pleasurable anal experience.

I stayed until after breakfast and when it came time to walk me to the door to say our goodbyes, Stephanie opened her heart to me, "Thank you Brad, I am so pleased you called and suggested this. I have had the most wonderful night with a man since I married Stuart ... maybe even the best ever in my life. I know how you explained that we can't go on doing this, so I won't hassle you for any more like it. But just know that last night you made a woman very, very happy. You truly are a wonderful considerate man."

Chapter Six

The Saturday after that wild weekend in which I had bedded three of the wonderful women neighbours of the Surrogate Wives Club, Becky and I were invited to a party at the home of her bestie Lauren and her hubby Will. This would be the first test for me, coming face-to-face with possibly all four of these lovely women who had generously given me access to their bodies. They would be there with their husbands. A test for Lauren too to see if she could keep our Sunday morning sex session a secret despite her close friendship with my wife. It was also to be the first neighbourhood party since the passing of Wally, founder of the Surrogate Wives Club. Would anything be said about him?

Becky and I chose to walk ... it was a nice fine and warm night and we didn't want the burden of driving home later under the influence of alcohol. Needless to say, I was apprehensive when we stepped up to Lauren and Will's front door at 6.15 that Saturday night. Becky rang the bell and Will answered the door, "Hi you guys, come on in."

He seemed happy to see us and shook my hand vigorously while telling my Becky, "Lauren's still getting dressed honey but I am sure she won't mind you going on up to see her. She'll probably want your help in deciding what outfit to wear. Anyone else, like your hubby here, then she would draw the line and shut them out until she was satisfied that she looked beautiful."

What a curious thing for him to say? Was there some innuendo in that or was it simply my guilty conscience following me around like a shadow, fearful that one of the women may have said something to a spouse or even to another woman? I might have to rethink how beneficial being in this incredible club really is.

Will led me to his well-stocked bar while Becky detoured off to the master bedroom to catch up with her bestie. I was sure this wouldn't be the first time they had spoken since my hook-up with Lauren ... if this week had followed their usual pattern, the two of them would have met for coffee at least a couple of times this week, testing Lauren's promise to me not to disclose a thing about our wonderful tryst together last weekend.

"So how are they hanging?" asked Will using a common male-to-male greeting and I so wished that I had the balls to reply, "Ask your wife, let her be judge of that."

We started on a pair of beers while waiting for Lauren and Becky to join us. Most of the other couples in our inner circle had been invited tonight but our wives were so close that we were usually given a time an hour earlier than the other guests. Eventually, our wives joined us out on the patio at the back of their elegant home.

Becky had already been greeted by Will when we arrived but this was the first I had seen of Lauren since I had coveted her naked body in my bed. She walked over to where I sat, looking as attractive as always and bent to plant a chaste kiss on my cheek but adding the scary words, "Hi lover!" I looked up at her and saw a sparkle in her eyes that I had never noticed before. She looked gorgeous tonight in form-fitting slacks and a halter top that left a couple of inches of bare midriff exposed. I looked at her clothed tonight but now I was able to picture her naked, just the way I saw her last Sunday morning.

The four of us sat around chatting about the week just gone. By 7, several other couples began to arrive. Among them were Pauline and Peter. It was the first time that I had seen Pauline since Wally's funeral and her subsequent initiation of me into the Surrogate Wives Club.

I looked at each couple in a whole different light this night. Of all the women at the party that I hadn't yet enjoyed sexually, I looked at each closely, wondering if they too might be volunteer sexual surrogates in Pauline's club. And in turn I looked at the men around me and wondered how many of them were in a similar position to me, were they too being spoiled and treated to sexual favours by several of the women here? I was curious as to how widespread this club membership was. Supposedly, only the women knew that.

Late arrivals closer to 7.30 were the very beautiful ex-model Stephanie and her former cricket playing husband Stuart. I would watch them closely throughout the evening since Steph had painted such a poor picture of their marriage. I was curious to see how they would behave in the company of others. Now that I knew what I knew about their marriage, I wondered if they would attempt to present a façade for their friends.

The evening flowed along, typical of the good parties that Will and Lauren hosted. At one stage, Pauline managed to get me in a one-on-one conversation of our own, "Tell me Brad, I've been so anxious to hear how your bachelor weekend went ... do tell me all?"

I looked around furtively before answering to ensure nobody could hear us, "It was good Pauline, really good. Your girls delivered big time."

"Oh that's fantastic! But go on, tell me more."

"Oh, I don't know, what can I say about intimacy between a man and a woman, we each fucked and it was great, so what else is there to say?"

"Oh that's crap, you don't get off that easily. Have I got to drag this out of you? So do you want to tell me about your first anal sex, was it good with Juliette?"

"Oh yes! She was so generous to give me her arse. It was awesome and so fucking tight in there."

"That's great, another man joins the anal club."

"Don't tell me you've got another club going for that?"

"Ha ha, no, that was just a figure of speech. But I tell you what, that's not a bad idea. I like a bit of anal myself. And tell me, were you surprised when Lauren came to your door on Sunday morning, she is quite close to your Becky, isn't she?"

"Oh that! Yes, that was real mean of you to hold back, not give me a warning in advance about who was coming around. She scared the shit out of me when she turned up because I thought she had called in to see Becky and here was me, expecting another woman to appear at any moment."

Pauline rocked her head back in joyous laughter, "Got you good, eh?"

Her husband Peter appeared by her side, "That looked funny, care to share with me?"

I was momentarily lost for words, but Pauline was ever cool, telling her husband, "No, I guess you had to be here at the time to find that funny. Would take me too long to explain it to you darling."

I quickly excused myself from the pair of them and moved on to find others to talk to, but as I did, I thought more of the couple that I was walking away from. I wondered whether Peter might be in the club. I had the impression from the way Pauline talked to me the day after Wally's funeral that she and Peter had an open marriage.

Lauren stopped me between rooms before I linked up with some more friends; she was carrying a plate of hors d'oeuvres and invited me to select from it. "Everything good on the home front Brad?"

"You tell me Lauren, you and Becky talk almost as much as she and I do."

"I saw her Tuesday and Thursday, she told me about her visit to see her parents, told me about the row she had with her father on Sunday morning. Said she nearly walked out. Hey, that might have been disastrous if she had, eh! What do you think? If she had driven straight home after arguing with her father, she could have walked in while we were fucking."

"Yes Lauren, could have ended a couple of marriages on the spot. I think we dodged a bullet there."

"But it's exciting, isn't it? Don't you get an adrenalin rush when you think of it?"

"No I don't! It scares the bejesus out of me. If she and the kids had walked in while I was fucking you hard, my marriage would have been over and you would have lost a good close friend."

"Yes, but it didn't happen that way. It's just the thought that it could have and it excites me enough that I want to have you do me again." She looked around us to see who might be close enough to see and hear what we were saying, "How about we slip upstairs now for a quickie? I'd love to get you in my bed."

"In your bed, you're crazy?"

"Of course I am, doesn't that sort of thing excite you? We could do it in Will's and my bed, leave him a wet spot to find later. He'd wonder how on earth it got there."

"You can't be serious, there's no way. Too many people here who could walk in on us. And worst of all would be either Will or Becky finding us."

"Ah come on Brad, don't be like that, live a little. Say, were you able to look after Becky when she got home on Monday night? I would have thought she would have been begging you for it since she was too angry with you to put out in the week before she went away?"

"How do you know about that? Why bother asking me questions that you already know the answer for? Do you two women talk about everything that happens in your beds?"

"Just about, you'd be surprised what we tell each other. She did say that you went down on her very well when she got home Monday, she was really happy with the outcome. Was that because your dick was too sore after so much fucking on the weekend?"

I didn't respond to that at all. I simply gave her a contemptuous look and took some nibbles from the plate and she moved on to offer them around to others. I looked around to see Becky was the only woman talking to a group of three guys. I wondered what that conversation might be about? In an atmosphere like this where she knew everybody, she was ok communicating with both sexes. But pity the guys if they started talking sport ... Becky would be out of there in a flash.

The party crowd began to thin out from around 11.30, some couples had to get home to relieve babysitters, so soon it was down to Lauren, Will, Becky and I, as usually happened. We always paid our babysitter through until 1.30am.

The two wives wandered off to look at some crochet work that Lauren had done and Will and I found ourselves sitting together, once again nursing a couple of beers. Now the alcohol began to influence our thinking and our words. But out of the blue, Will asked me, "So how are you enjoying the fringe benefits of the club?"

I was stunned ... first, I thought nobody was allowed to say anything to another about being in it ... second, how does Will know that I am a member? Who's been talking? I tried to feign ignorance, "Club ... what club?"

"Oh come on Brad, I know you've just become a fully-fledged member."

"Of what?"

"The Surrogate Wives Club, don't play dumb with me, I know Pauline invited you to join and I hear that Becky was away over the weekend so I'll bet you gave it a bit of a go. Score anything good? Who did you hook up with?"

"Who told you that?"

"Come on Brad, you know the rules, no names."

"Well, let's assume for one moment that I do know what you're talking about, aren't the rules also that nobody discloses anything to anyone. You're supposed to not know if any of your buddies are in it and you're not to know which women they have other than those you might hook up with."

"Oh sure Brad, they were Wally's rules and it worked like a pretty tight ship while he was alive. But he anointed Pauline to take over running it and I don't think she is quite as discreet as the Wal-master was."

"Oh shit, don't tell me that. God, I would hate for anything to get back to Becky."

"Don't panic yet buddy, I don't think it will. The loose talk is more among the guys, like comparing notes of who they've been with, who's red hot between the sheets and who's not!"

"That's not nice to the women who are so generous in putting out for the guys."

"No, probably not, but you know how guys are when they get a hot piece, they like to go around boating how they gave them a good one."

So Will had made it obvious that he is a member but that raised a bigger question, does he know that his wife was one of these women that he said the guys boast about having? I tried some subtle investigating, "So Will, what do you think Lauren would say if she found out you were screwing around with some of her friends from the neighbourhood?"

"Oh man, she'd cut off my balls! She would definitely not take it well. I'd imagine that Becky wouldn't take it well either if she found out you were in too."

Interesting! Can I deduce from that comment that he has no idea that Lauren is a fully-fledged volunteer in Pauline's army of hot bed mates? "So how long have you been a member Will?"

"Since it started Brad, I was one of three guys that Wally approached a couple of years ago to suggest starting it up."

"So how did he get the women on board?"

"Oh Brad, you knew him, Wally was a bit of a character."

"I guess I didn't know him as well as some did."

"Well, not just a character I guess, some would call him a rogue. He worked odd hours and he worked from home. So while all of us nine-to-five guys were away working all day, old Wally was shagging his way through the neighbourhood. They say he had quite a big cock..."

"Can I presume when you say big cock that you mean an oversized one?" I interrupted.

"Yes, I believe he used to boast to the women that it was 9 or 10 inches when hard but I've also heard that some of the women claim it was equally remarkable for its thickness. Rumour is that the women loved him for it, couldn't get enough of it. So when he proposed starting up this club, quite a bunch of the neighbourhood girls were already hooked on getting a bit on the side and eagerly signed up."