Surrogate Wives Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"How do you know all of this, do you women compare notes? You've just nominated every other woman that I've been with in my whole married life. Oh my God, I hope that I never get on the wrong side of you ... you could crucify me with Becky."

"Darling, I promise you I never would. Now when are you going to get it out and let me see it?"

"Oh that ... err, yes I suppose I should. But hold on, before I do, you said something about Becky seeing Will's cock. She's never told me about that."

"She was extremely embarrassed; I guess she was even too embarrassed about it to tell you. You and Becky and the kids were all over at our house and it was a hot day and we had all been in the pool. You know how we have that cabana with a shower and a change room to avoid having to walk through the house with wet feet and the smell of chlorine. Anyway, Becky said she had swum enough and was going to shower and get changed. I didn't stop her because I never knew that Will was already in there showering and changing himself. I think you'd gone off to buy some more beer and I figured that Will had gone off with you. Anyway, next thing there's a loud shrill scream from Becky and it turns out that she's walked in on Will having a shower."

"Oh shit, she would have been so embarrassed."

"Oh of course, you know how she is! But wait, that's not all."

"What, isn't that bad enough ... for her? I mean, I could have handled walking in on you in the shower. I can promise I wouldn't have screamed although you might have. I'd have probably just stood there gawking at your beautiful body."

"Ah, aren't you sweet. But let me tell you, the worse thing though was that it seems that my horny husband was beating off. She told me when she had calmed down that he had a stiff one. I don't know why Will chose that moment, that family time to give himself some sexual relief but as best that I can determine from the two stories, that's what happened."

"Poor Becky has probably been traumatised ever since. I don't think she's seen too many cocks in her time."

"Whereas I have and continue to do so?"

"I never said that Lauren."

"No, I was just finishing it for you. It sounded like that may have been what you were thinking. So come on, stop stalling for time, let's get those jocks off."

I was kneeling beside her; she was still a stunning vision in all of her sexy lingerie. I grasped a hold of the waistband of my underpants and drew them down to just above my knees, exposing my less than impressive cock, only half hard. I thought I knew why.

"Oh, what's wrong Brad, don't I turn you on?"

"Oh yes you do, you look great but I'm afraid it's me. The state of this..." and I took a hold of my only partial erection for emphasis, "...reflects the apprehension I've felt since you first appeared at my door this morning. I'm having a hard time seeing you in my bed like this when I have always seen you fully dressed and in the company of my wife."

"Oh dear, did I put a bit of a dampener on your arousal? I wouldn't want to do that."

"I hate to say it but I'm afraid that you did. I was up bigger than this before you arrived, just from my anticipation of what was about to happen, that I was about to have another of Pauline's girls. But when I saw it was you, someone that Becky and I know so well, it deflated and even gazing at you in all of your sexy lingerie won't get it up again."

"Oh thanks darling, that does heaps for my confidence, and I thought I looked pretty good today."

"Oh but you do Lauren, you're a knockout. Any other woman and I couldn't wait to bury myself inside you but every time I look at your face I see beyond you in your sexy lingerie. No, I see you sitting at my kitchen table chatting amiably to my wife. And that's when my cock shrivels again."

"Well, let's see if we can do something about that because I am not about to waste a free Sunday and not get well and truly fucked. Come on, lie down alongside me Brad."

I did as she suggested and she rolled over to raise her upper body enough for her face to hover above my semi-flaccid cock. She used her fingers to play with it and that did feel good. I closed my eyes to try to shut out the vision of Lauren and Becky sitting together, chatting and laughing. Then I felt Lauren's wet lips close over the head of my cock and that felt really good too.

She licked the underside from my balls up to the head of my cock and her mouth completely devoured the head and then inch-by-inch she swallowed my whole shaft, deep throating me like I'd never been done before. It seemed to be working, it was becoming harder within the succulent warmth of her mouth. She pulled her lips back off it and when I opened my eyes to see what she was doing, I found her just staring at it ... I would like to say in awe, but I hardly think so. Then, she seemed to stiffen her tongue while using one hand to squeeze the head, forcing the eye in my knob to open up. Then she forced that stiffened tongue tip into the eye of my cock and the sensation in my cock was such that I almost levitated up off the bed.

Man, Lauren was good. She had obviously practised giving blow jobs a lot and it showed. She certainly got the right result ... my cock became fully hard, like it usually was, and I heard her expressive sound of satisfaction as her lips peeled off it. "I would love to have you cum Brad ... I do swallow you know. But if I do that, I might have to wait longer to feel you inside me, and darling I really can't wait. I want you inside me NOW!"

She rolled over on to her back once more and I knew that I just had to follow, rolling over alongside her and bending my head down for my lips and tongue to devour her rigid nipples some more. She really liked that ... this bestie of Becky could certainly not be described as passive. She was wild, breathing heavily, panting gasps and moans ... she was the type of woman who really let you know how engaged in sex she was.

Now that my erection had finally emerged, and having been well looked after by Juliette yesterday, I was content to engage in a slow and deliberate foreplay to bring pleasure to this woman that I had known -- but never before in a sexual way - for 5 years. But Lauren was not to have her sexual desires delayed one minute more. She pushed my lips away from her nipples and brought her hands to my cock, pulling on my hard-on to steer my body to mount hers.

I had to stop her momentarily ... she was still wearing the sexy pink panties. I took a hold of them at her hips and peeled them down her legs. "What about these, do you want me to leave them on?" she asked, referring to the skin-tone stockings and her garter belt. Since they would not obstruct me getting my cock deep inside her body, I let them stay. Her legs wrapped in nylon might feel good as they wrapped around the backs of my thighs.

I settled my knees on the bed between hers. She reached between us to again use her fingers to position my cock, running my knob up and down within the wet channel of her spread labia a few times. Eventually she centred the head at the opening of her vagina. All that I needed to do was push and I responded as required by thrusting my hips and pressing the first two inches into her liquid passage. I was soon to discover that this woman had a voracious appetite for sexual pleasure. She contorted and twisted her body beneath me, all the time striving to improve the angle, the depth, the speed of my strokes to bring her maximum pleasure.

She came twice but don't ask me how I was able to stall my own cumming for her to reach her second orgasm. Because it was like she actually wanted me to cum quickly. She used her pelvic muscles to grasp and grip my plunging erection and she wet her finger in her own juices and stuck it into my anus, stroking my prostate. She tongue-kissed me sensationally. I was experiencing all of the triggers that were most likely to drive me into an early release. I think it was only that I had cum twice yesterday with Juliette and that had taken the edge of my carnal needs this weekend so I was able to show some endurance. But finally, as Lauren's body throbbed and pulsed and jerked through her second orgasm, the sensations of sliding into her constantly moving and tightly grasping vagina brought on my own finish and my cock spasmed my cum into her succulent and so responsive body. We collapsed in a hot heaving mass, the perspiration almost gluing our bodies together.

The bedroom was filled with the sounds of two very satisfied human beings, panting and gasping for clear air after reaching the pinnacle. Neither had the energy or inclination to speak for a couple of minutes. Lauren was first, "Phew! That was great Brad!"

"Yeah, hey you're good! I haven't had a workout like that for ... oh man, maybe ever."

"Aaah, you're sweet Brad. I have to say I loved it, I really did need that."

"Dare I ask at a moment like this, but if you really needed that, what's with Will, haven't you two been getting into it lately?"

"Strangely, not for a few nights. Nothing specific, just each of us finding ourselves busy. I was out with a couple of girlfriends I used to work with late on Thursday and he had a sports club meeting to go to Friday night. I have to admit that we would normally have got down and dirty last night, but I knew I was seeing you this morning and I was so excited about that. I wanted to be fresh and horny for you so I kept out of Will's way last night and in the end, I even had to offer up that corny headache excuse. I felt awful doing that, but I wanted us to be a special occasion this morning."

"How did you get away, where is Will today?"

"He's taken the kids to the zoo for the day. I even encouraged him to leave early so that he and the kids were gone by the time I came out of the shower. I didn't want him seeing me dress up in sexy lingerie and spend ages on my hair and make-up on what I told him was a veg-out Sunday. Actually, I say that he's gone for the day and maybe he will be, but I know Will ... he's likely to get bored and drag the kids back home by early afternoon. I'd hate for him to get home and find me not there after my telling him I was going to enjoy a do-nothing kind of day. Imagine if I came home looking like I must do right now, looking like I've been so wonderfully fucked and he and the kids were already there to greet me. It would not be a good look so as much as I would love to stay with you all day and have you do me over and over, I might need to take a rain-check and hope that you'll want to see me again darling Brad."

"You're not going yet?"

"Oh no Brad, don't panic. No, but I will go by midday just in case."

We continued to touch each other intimately and we talked ... and then we kissed each other passionately and we talked some more. And when I became hard again and she was still very wet, we went at it again. Only this time at a more sedate pace, having managed to quell the urgency of our mutual arousal. That's not to say that she wasn't still quite a wild woman to have in bed. Lauren was an enthusiastic lover who liked to move around and to suck and lick and bite wherever it might feel good. Bite? I sure would have to check my neck in the mirror when she'd gone.

Just before noon, we dressed and I walked Lauren to my front door, pausing before opening it for us to enjoy one final long, lingering and deeply passionate kiss with heaps of swirling tongues. With considerable reluctance -- despite my initial hesitation - we separated and she turned to leave. I stopped her, "Oh by the way Lauren, have you got that number for Stephanie?"

She obligingly gave it to me without question and I jotted it down on a slip of paper. Then I opened the door and Lauren was gone, leaving me with a great experience to savour of this woman that, through my wife, I had known previously platonically for 5 years. We had such a good time that I was sure we would get together sexually again someday.

I went directly to the phone, picked it up and dialled Stephanie's cell phone number. In spite of the workout it had been through this morning, I actually felt my cock jerk responsively when I heard Stephanie's sweet voice on the line. But my worry was that her husband Stuart could be with her, they could be sitting alongside each other, in a car or at home. I said her name cautiously, "Steph, it's Brad here, can you talk?"

"Oh Brad, how nice to hear from you; yes, I can talk, Stuart's away interstate at a masters' cricket tournament all weekend."

"Hey, that's great! I ... err, I've been alone all weekend myself."

"Oh sweetheart, why didn't you call Pauline, I would have loved to spend time with you again."

"That's just it Steph, I did call her and she told me in no uncertain manner that I couldn't make requests. I would have to accept who she provided."

"Oh what a bitch she is! How dare she do that if both of us were free and willing. I never got a message from her that you were looking for a match-up ... I'd have certainly been keen to get with you again. I liked how it was between us the other day. You're such a nice man, so thoughtful and caring, you're lovely to be with."

"You were so good too Steph, that's why I was hoping to see you again."

"So if she wouldn't allow you to request me, then who did she hook you up with?"

"Err ... Juliette yesterday morning, it was very early. Her husband Terry took the kids away for the weekend and since I live opposite, I watched and waited until I saw them leave and then slipped over and joined her in bed."

"She's a nice girl, you were lucky."

"Yes, really lucky, I had my first ever anal sex with her."

"Oh really, how was that?"

"Great, I enjoyed it."

"Oh, you and I must do it some time."

"So you're into anal too then?"

"Brad, being married to a sports jock, you really need to have a wide repertoire when it comes to sex. I must tell you about some of the things I've had to do."

"Hmmm! I'd like to hear about that."

"So, was that it, just Juliette?"

"No, I've been busy. This morning, Lauren came over here and we managed to have a good couple of hours together."

"Oh my, two in two days, eh? Hey Brad, you're really enjoying all of the club benefits, aren't you? Oh dear, when you said you were alone this weekend ... and I am too, I was thinking you could come over, but it sounds like you might be all done in by now."

"I have had quite a workout, but I really did want to see you and I don't know when I'll get any more free weekends like this. If Pauline had let me have you as I'd asked, I wouldn't have had to settle for the other two at all."

"Oh, that's so nice of you to say, but I can't imagine that you didn't enjoy both Juliette and Lauren. Besides, you know I'm in real estate so I did have to work yesterday, but I could have seen you today or tomorrow. When a public holiday falls on a Monday, nobody's interested in looking at houses for some reason or other."

"Listen Steph, if it's not too late, I was hoping that I might be able to come over later today and if it's ok with you, perhaps even sleep over there with you tonight."

"Oh Brad, that would be wonderful, I'd love that very much."

"But you better not tell Pauline of our plans."

"No I won't Brad. It's just between us!"

"Steph, I heard what you said when we were together and you struck me as a woman who needs something more, some real loving, lots of hugs and kisses, I'd like to be there for you tonight."

"Oh Brad, I'm overcome by that thought."

"I'll try to give you some hot and heavy loving too, but I don't know how much I've got left in me."

"That's alright, just having a caring man to hold will be so great. As I told you that morning you came by, I don't get much of that with Stuart. Oh yes, please do come over, whenever you want."

"If it's ok with you, I will leave it until around 7 tonight. Becky will check in with me later and I'd like to be here to take the call."

The timing worked out fine. Becky called at 6pm, said that she and the kids were going to last the distance ... said that she had her doubts earlier and almost walked out at 8 this morning when she and her dad had a massive argument. Boy, that would have been close. If she had headed home with the kids at about 8am, that would have put them all at our front door about the time I was giving Lauren her second major fuck. Phew, lucky escape! I better be more cautious from here on in.

We finished talking with Becky telling me that she would be home around 5 on Monday afternoon. I went and took a shower, lathering up my wilting cock, hoping that it would see me through this crazy weekend for one or two more sessions with Stephanie.

It was a nice balmy summer night so I chose to walk around to Stephanie's house, a bottle of wine in one hand and a shopping bag containing some snacks and dips. Her garage door was open, she was obviously expecting me to drive in and she would close the door behind me. So you can imagine the surprised look on her face when I rang the bell and she opened the door to me standing there. "Where's your car?" she asked, her eyes darting around.

"I walked."

"Oh please come in," Stephanie stood back to allow me to enter her home, the second time I had been there. "Oh, you brought stuff, you didn't need to do that."

"I know I didn't need to, but I wanted to."

"Oh my darling, here put that down on the coffee table and give me a kiss. Oh, I am so happy to see you again."

I placed the items down and turned to face her. She had closed the front door behind me and almost ran into my arms. I read the vibe right that first time by paying close attention to her words. She was a former top model, beautiful beyond belief, who had married sporting royalty but he turned out to be an arrogant shit. Inside she was a lonely woman who craved some warm and caring loving. It would be only one night, but she was such a lovely woman, I was determined to make her feel like a princess for this time that we would share together.

We kissed deeply, passionately, our bodies rubbing together. She was wearing what the rich might call lounging pyjamas. They were satin or something similarly silky smooth in a soft light blue shade. I felt her nipples stiffening when we kissed and rubbing against my chest through the light cotton shirt I wore. Equally, our garments were light enough that she would be feeling my own version of stiffening as my well-used cock responded to having this beautiful woman in my arms amid the heat of passion.

We cooled ourselves down sufficiently to take our time, sitting together on her sofa ... sipping from our glasses of wine and nibbling on the light snack that I had brought over. We got along so well, talking up a heap of topics and not even raising the topic of sex for at least an hour.

"I can't believe that a man listened to my plaintive cry. Oh Brad, you are a gem, so observant. Just to have a man here who listens to me, who understands me and who wants to hold me and hug me and sleep with me. Not just bang away for ten minutes and then cut out. You know, Stuart can't even hold me after we have sex. I won't even call what he does loving because it is just raw sex. And then he either rolls away from me and goes off to sleep, snoring loudly, or he gets up again and goes out to watch some late night sports on TV."

"Well Steph, there'll be no sports here tonight, other than whatever sport we choose to indulge in, like the bedroom Olympics. What do you say?"

"Oh, do you want to go to bed now?"

Was I rushing her, was she not ready for sex yet, would she prefer to sit and chat a bit longer? It was only 8pm so perhaps I was jumping in a bit quickly, hence her look of surprise.

"Why not? We can talk heaps more, but in bed where we can both be more comfortable."

"Oh, that sounds so nice. Ok, come on!" She rose up out of the sofa and held out her hand for me to take it and join her. We climbed the stairs to the upper level and just as we did last time, I let go of her hand and blatantly dropped back a couple of steps behind her, hoping that my raw sexual gesture didn't offend her.