Surviving in the Old West Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They caught wild horses and broke them for her to sell later and they herded unbranded stray cattle, which would be the basis of a whole new herd.

The river was only two hundred yards from her farm which meant the potential for rich pasture was there, but it might as well have been 200 miles for Hannah. Over the weeks the cowhands dug a channel from the river and Jake, who knew a lot about irrigation, ran further channels which didn't flood the vegetables that they had planted, but supplied a balanced watering. The properly irrigated pasture and crops flourished, cattle had rich grass and fattened quickly and Hannah became the owner of a pristine and perfectly run ranch.

The situation with her sexual relations with these boys continued. Nothing changed in the boy's approach, three boys continued to simply hump her and three boys continued to pleasure her.

During this time Hannah was treated with more and more respect and not a little affection. The boys would call her Hannah at times but some still called her ma'am. This respect became evident one day when Hannah was not well, she still had the occasional and erratic period and when Budd visited her one day she asked him not to have sex with her.

Budd accepted her decision and left the farm again, he had not one single thought of disobeying her and even less of forcing her to give him what he wanted.

The days of rape were well and truly over for Hannah McCardle.

Budd didn't falter (as none of the others when faced with the same situation did) He went back to his own ranch, but only after making sure Hannah was comfortable and had everything she needed.

Due to the change in attitude towards the mature woman, Hannah was allowed to relax and come to terms with the crazy situation she found herself in. Hannah ate well for the first time in years, she blossomed with health, she tanned in the sun, her attractiveness came to the fore with her new found health and she had wonderfully long periods of rest from her hard labour and not least, sexual satisfaction from six young men.

One day Hannah sat thinking about the situation she found herself in. She considered what all the people she had known would say about it. Her parents, the Minister, her dead husband, her friends and family and the women of these parts would all consider Hannah was suffering a 'fate worse than death.'

But as Hannah lay contemplating, she thought,

"What was a fate worse than death? Was it being condemned to live a life of poverty and of degradation? Was it being forced to work all hours God sent to merely survive? Was a 'fate worse that death' the daily struggle to avoid starvation? To survive days, weeks, months and years of terrible loneliness?

Or was a 'fate worse that death' having a flourishing and bountiful ranch? Was it having hours each day to spend on herself, knowing all the work was done? Was it only needing to do the enjoyable chores such as tending her animals and making her house a home again and making it a feminine place where she could be comfortable? Or was 'A fate worse than death' having six young, strong, attractive, fit, attentive, respectful men to give her the company she so desperately needed? and was it having six young rampant, hungry, eager and virile men to share her bed and pleasure and satisfy her enough to make up for all the years of toil and strife?"

After one hot exhausting day of work, the boys all went to the river to cool down, fool around and clean up. As they bathed in the cold water Hannah approached carrying a tray of cool drinks for them. She stood on the bank and said,

"Here boys, come and get the drinks,"

Six young men waded from the water and totally unconsciously and without any awkwardness they surrounded Hannah, naked as the day they were born. As cold water ran down young bodies hardened by the hard life, Hannah showed no reaction. Some boys hung long, thick and menacing between their thighs and some boys were smaller, smoother and 'prettier'. There was no sexual tension, thoughts or feelings. It was incredibly natural for them to be naked in front of Hannah.

The following week Hannah joined them.

She stood on the river bank and drew her dress over her head. She wore nothing underneath. Her small pert breasts jutted out, the sexy paunch of fat on her mature stomach and the black triangle at the junction of her legs were totally exposed to all there. Again there was no sexual activity and Hannah played like a girl in the water with her young men.

When Hannah emerged from the water her nipples were painfully hard and sensitive, cold water hanging in beads from her hard buds before dripping to the floor. Her pubic bush matted into one line, hung heavy with water.

Jake was the furthest into the water and therefore at the back of the other boys as they watched Hannah emerge from the cold refreshing water. Jake knew two things at that point. The first was that as he looked at Hannah's rounded butt cheeks as they quivered in the cold, that he was about to cum. He had been gripping the end of his rock hard cock watching her, not making jerking movements which would be noticed, but simply gripping and kneading his engorged crown. He knew that no sex was allowed on Sunday's but his yearning for her was uncontrollable.

Years of hard work and living a Spartan lifestyle had left Hannah with a reasonably trim slender body with only the sexy hint of middle aged curves. As Jake coaxed and teased his semen from his balls and into the river, not jerking but squeezing and kneading his engorged crown so the others couldn't see any tell-tale movement, his gaze never left her gorgeous cheeks, his little groan and the whispered,

"Hannah," was lost in the general noise.

The second thing that Jake also realised at that moment, was that he was in love with Hannah McCardle.

If he had known, the disconcerting thing for Jake would have been that he was not alone. Rushing to be the first out of the river after Hannah, Billy the youngest of them all, made sure he was the one to offer Hannah a towel and to be nearest to her as she unashamedly stood naked drying herself. He had been in love with Hannah for the last few weeks.

Sunday became a tradition for them all. All the boys brought food and drink and gave it to Hannah to prepare. She set up table under the newly built canopy in the shade as they worked. Hannah cooked meats, prepared vegetables and brought it to the table in serving dishes.

One Sunday things took another step forward in Hannah's situation. They were all on the riverbank having just had their refreshing swim and Hannah was knelt on her blanket drying herself with a towel. She turned to pick up her dress that was by the side of her and without warning felt the semi-hard penis of Ned brush her face.

He had been standing drying himself quite innocently, albeit a little close to Hannah, when she had turned.

Hannah stopped, the young beautiful penis inches from her face and in a moment of madness she reached out and encircled his cock with her small fingers. Not only did Ned stiffen (both bodily and between his legs) as a reaction, but the whole gang suddenly stopped stock still.

Peeling his foreskin back to reveal a darkening pink crown, Hannah inched her head forward and gently took Ned's cock into her mouth.

The atmosphere was electric as Hannah worked her hand up and down Ned's rigid, length and took more and more of him between her sucking and slurping lips deep into her mouth.

Ned was unable to take more than a few moments of this earth shattering action of Hannah's, he had never had a woman take him into her mouth before and the sheer excitement and thrill of it, resulted in him cumming in her mouth within a minute or so.

Hannah held him still in her mouth when she felt the first jet of young powerful semen erupt into her mouth. She pulled back hard on his foreskin to force his head to spasm more which gave Ned so much more added pleasure.

Hannah swallowed what Ned had given her and as she slipped his still dripping cock from between her lips she sheepishly looked around.

They were all watching and instantly Hannah knew what she was going to have to do. There was to be no favouritism or privilege, she had sucked Ned off and she now knew that she must do the same for them all.

The basic 'lay back and let them have me' approach was about to change for everyone concerned.

She beckoned Billy to her with a crook of her finger and Billy hastily took up his position in front of her. The poor young Billy stood no chance and lasted even less time than Ned. No sooner had Hannah lovingly slid her lips over his rampant cock, Billy started to groan and within seconds he was shooting jet after jet of hot, young, potent and thick cum into the mouth of the woman he was so much in love with.

Albie had been laid back on his elbows watching, when Hannah decided that he was next. Subconsciously her mind wanted him next, because she was well aware that it meant having to crawl on her hands and knees to him. This was a submissive and stunningly sexy action not lost on all the observers there.

Albie lay back as Hannah grasped his huge cock. She lifted it from his stomach, her fingers not even meeting at it's base, and laying with her head on his lower stomach she sucked him off. Albie being well endowed came buckets, but the erratic action of him pumping into Hannah's greedy mouth and her running her lips up and down it's length got 'out of sync' and he slipped from her hot mouth. The river of semen he had shot into her, escaped her un-expecting lips and spilled onto Albie's stomach and matted in the line of hair he had running from his groin to his navel.

To the amazement of the boys Hannah leant forward and started to lick at the cum like a cat licking milk, however most still stuck to his body. Hannah positioned her pursed lips just above the pool of semen and noisily sucked it from his stomach into her mouth.

That afternoon Hannah McCardle, willingly and wantonly sucked off six young men, swallowed their semen and what's more she enjoyed it tremendously and didn't care who knew it.

The following Sunday Hannah took what she saw as the final step. As dusk approached, the group all sat satisfied, they had worked, swam, bathed and eaten. The mood was incredibly relaxed, that was until Hannah changed everything with one command.

Hannah had been toying with an idea for some time and the wonderfully relaxed and happy mood that prevailed, made her reckless and drew her idea from abstract into reality.

"Billy." she said

"Yes ma'am," said Billy jumping to his feet.

"Get the bedrolls."

The silence was deafening.

As the implication of what Hannah had just said sank in to six shocked young brains, Billy ran from the horses with two bedrolls under his arms.

"Here you are Hannah," he said.

"Lay them on the porch then my love," Hannah said kindly.

Hannah McCardle had become frustrated at still being used by some of the boys. Incredibly after all the sexual activity between Hannah and the cowhands over the weeks, fucking her still simply consisted of Hannah laying prone with her legs open as they took her. She wanted them to learn how to make love to her properly. She also wanted to make some sort of statement to all the boys.

She was going to make love to them all, right here and right now.

Some instinctive idea in the back of her mind told her that it would be best done while each watched. Hannah wanted there to be no pecking order or favouritism, no secrets or nothing hidden. The rancour and ill feeling that may arise if some got an idea that she was different with some boys than she was with the others was dangerous. Jealousy would cause trouble and upset the delicate balance that existed when six armed young men, vied for a sole woman's attentions and affections.

Hannah was determined to avoid a situation where she would make love a couple of times then the other four could just use her. She was going to insist that she make love each time, no half measures, it would be exhausting but she promised herself that she would greet the last boy with as much enthusiasm, passion and affection as the first.

Hannah was trembling with nervous fear and trepidation over what she was about to do. This was 1849 and women simply did not do what Hannah was contemplating. Hannah braced herself and tried not to lose her nerve,

"After all women might not do this sort of thing, but then again women don't bathe naked with six boys and sleep with them all in turn do they? So what the heck." she justified to herself.

She sat on the bedrolls with her legs tucked under to the side,

"Come here Billy my love," she whispered and held her hand out to him.

A nervous and excited Billy moved to her. He looked at what he considered a beautiful face and shivered, he was so much in love with the woman who was nearly old enough to be his grandmother.

"Kneel down here with me my love," she said which stirred Billy's pulses.

He knelt down facing Hannah, who pulled him close to her and did the one thing that had never happened between her and her rapists-turned-lovers,

She kissed him.

Hannah had been subjected to forced brutal sex and rape, she now had consensual sex with these boys, but up until this fateful day none of them had ever kissed, or even tried to kiss her.

And she wouldn't have let them had they tried, she felt that somehow that intimacy should be reserved for a lover

But now Hannah McCardle's world had changed and turned upside down, now she wanted to be made love to and not just used and fucked.

Hannah and Billy kissed gently and tenderly, Billy somehow instinctively knowing not to become eager and feverish and to keep his cool and restraint.

Hannah kissed Billy so expertly and seductively that it not only gave Billy a raging hard-on in his britches, but it also stunned five watching cowboys into unbelieving silence (not to mention five cocks straining against their own britches.)

She pulled her dress up and over her head, she was naked underneath and shivered with nervousness. Hannah took Billy's hands and placed them on her breasts,

"Touch me Billy, feel my breasts in your hands, pull my nipples Billy love and twist them a little." she instructed.

After playing with Hannah's tits which had left her small pink nipples hard as rocks like little erections, Billy stooped and gently took one of Hannah's tits into his mouth. The watching crowd were turned on further by Hannah's response. Tilting her head back, closing her eyes and parting her lips she groaned.

Billy sucked on Hannah's tits until she could wait no more. She needed his attentions to move to between her legs. She gently pushed him away from her and lay back on the bedroll. Her legs were facing the on-looking crowd and feeling mischievous, she deliberately and slowly opened her legs to them. Hannah's hair framed slit opened immediately, it needed no further encouragement than the sexual tension that the gentle foreplay had provided.

The little pink lips were stuck together with her wetness as they glistened for all to see. Billy had told no one that he had been a virgin before raping Hannah, he had never performed oral sex on a woman but when Hannah pushed on his shoulders softly urging him downwards, he knew exactly what was expected of him.

He slid down her body and came to rest with his face just inches from her hairy, sodden and expectant pussy. Billy leant closer and took in her feminine smell, the sight of her eager and hot cunt was overpowering. He leant forward and kissed Hannah's lips, her gasp audible to their audience.

Hannah whispered instructions to Billy, she instinctively knew he was inexperienced but didn't want to embarrass him by talking aloud. Under her quiet guidance Billy licked, kissed, sucked her sweet pink lips, her clitoral fold and the magic little button it held captive and he eased his eager tongue as far into her hot wet pink depths as he could.

Hannah felt the first stirrings of orgasm and put her hands on Billy's shoulders again.

"Stop now Darling," she said and pushed him away. She was going to cum soon and wanted it to be with the youngest boys penis buried deep inside her.

Billy had been a virgin before Hannah and therefore had only had had sex in the missionary position with her (as they all had) up to now. Hannah first shocked him (and them all) then excited him, when she turned over onto her hands and knees. With Hannah's ass pointing towards the on-looking boys, she lowered her face to the bedroll and spread her legs wide.

"Ok Billy my love you can have me like this now," said Hannah.

Billy and the boys gazed at the awesome sight that Hannah made. Her hair framed pussy with it's smooth tiny pink lips barring her entrance just beginning to part themselves despite the sticky wetness that glued them together.

Hannah felt Billy take up position behind her and felt his calloused hands gently grip her buttocks. His hands slowly opened her to his gaze and Billy peered just an inch or so into Hannah's intimate depths. He placed his young smallish smooth cock at her entrance and for the first time he watched his cock enter a woman. He couldn't believe how sexy and incredibly exciting this view was. As he pushed his full length into her, Hannah groaned with pleasure and Billy withdrew again, his cock instantly smeared with the sweet juices Hannah produced in her excitement.

Neither of them lasted long.

Hannah could feel his lovely young length opening her, sliding into her and stimulating the walls of her vagina. Her orgasm built and built and as Billy began to get erratic with his thrusts she knew he was about to cum inside her. Hannah let go and had a gloriously thrilling climax as she felt the semen from a boy of only eighteen pump into her vagina.

The vision in her mind's eye of her hot pink depths splattered with Billy's semen and the copious amount he produced flooding her and clinging to her vaginal walls, nearly sent Hannah over the edge again.

They lay together for a while before Hannah felt Billy's now flaccid cock slip from between her lips. Hannah jumped up and for some inexplicable reason, modestly covered herself with her dress and ran into the house.

Hannah had planned this day and before embarking on the extreme and exciting course of action had prepared things. She wanted to make love to each in turn and give the last boy as much as she gave the first and this included cleanliness. She wanted to rest for a while and be as clean and fresh for the next boy as she could. Hannah had put some water into the bath tub and now lowered herself into the rapidly cooling water.

Putting a leg over each side of the tub, Hannah coaxed out of her vagina as much of Billy's semen as she could. Satisfied that she was clean between her legs, she quickly soaped the rest of her body, she didn't want any residue of Billy (even saliva on her breasts) on her body.

After resting herself for awhile Hannah left the house again and stood on the porch.

Luke tentatively stepped forward and approached Hannah who cupped his face in her hand and tentatively kissed his lips.

Hannah did not cum with Luke, her body didn't recuperate that fast from the orgasm that she had shared with Billy. Luke was an attentive lover and Hannah enjoyed what he did to her greatly, the rush to orgasm was gone so the feelings of pleasure were just as good in their own way and simply for their own sake.

When Albie's turn came however it was different.

Clean again and her vagina stimulated again by Luke, Hannah was ready for him. She thought Albie had a lovely big cock and she found herself quite eager when he took his turn. Albie made love to Hannah just as the others had done but this time the big hard cock deep inside her was different. Albie stretched her, her opening gripped around his thick meat, the tiny lips being pulled in and out tight around his girth, her vaginal walls throbbed and pulsated with the extra pressure and stimulation his huge rod gave her and when he bottomed out inside her Hannah came.