Surviving in the Old West Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers

Albie came inside Hannah at the same time and because his cock seemed only a fraction of an inch away from her cervix, Hannah could have sworn that she actually felt the powerful jets of cum hitting her cervix with tremendous power.

Hannah screamed on Albie's cock like she had never done before, the orgasm wasn't a tingling one just around her clitoris, it consumed her whole vagina, her insides, her lips, her clitoris and seemed to spread out and shook her whole body.

"Was there such a thing as a whole body orgasm?" she wondered as she lay still in Albie's arms trying to recover from the earth shattering experience she had just had.

And all in front of five very attentive young boys.

While they lay together, Budd had gone into the house. He had something in his head that he wanted to do and went to prepare.

As Hannah finally recovered enough composure and regained her breathing and heart rate etc she made to get up to go and prepare for the next boy.

"Stay there Hannah please, said Budd, I will clean you."

Hannah was astonished to find herself laid back on the bedroll facing the watching boys. She felt incredibly loved and wanted, not to mention mischievous. She slowly and deliberately opened her legs to them and let the semen flow from her.

Budd sat before her a basin of water and a flannel. As Hannah watched, Budd slowly wiped her with the flannel. He gently and tenderly cleaned her between her thighs, running down between her ass cheeks to clean the cum that had run down. He then very tenderly and gently wiped her, by now red, swollen and sore looking small labia.

The tenderness that Budd showed to Hannah McCardle proved that Billy and Jake were not alone in their love for the mature and wonderful woman laid spread-eagle before him.

Hannah did not orgasm again with Budd and neither did she with Ned. That didn't mean that she did not enjoy pleasuring them any less and it didn't mean she that she didn't enjoy them pleasing her in return. Again the pressure of the race to climax being absent, Hannah gloried in the wonderfully gentle way they kissed, licked and sucked her between the legs for it's own sake.

By the time the last boy was ready for her, Hannah was ready for him.

Jake was very similar in size to Albie, and in a final flourish Hannah found herself cumming on the huge cock of a young boy, unashamed and very, very publicly.

Exhausted and desperately tired Hannah just crawled between the two bedrolls and pulled the other over the top of herself and Jake. The two just lay in each others arms, Hannah with her head on his chest with Jake's arm around her.

Hannah McCardle had just broken all the rules of propriety, decency and moral behaviour that the times they lived in dictated.

But as she had thought before,

"What was a fate worse than death?"

Hannah knew what it WASN'T.

It wasn't laying here, having made love to six beautiful boys who all treated her like a queen and that her battered, raw, swollen and totally and utterly satisfied vagina would attest to.

One Sunday Hannah made another decision. They had had a wonderful day of work, play and rest. There was no sexual activity as was the norm, when the boys all made to leave, Hannah, who wanted to make love, approached Albie.

"Why don't you stay? She asked, you don't need to be on the ranch tomorrow, there is no point you riding all the way back, just to return in the morning."

Albie knew instantly what this would mean to his gang.

"Would it put me above them? Would it make me different and suggest a pecking order, or look like I am trying to take her for myself?" was Albie's concerns. He broached the subject with all the others who surprisingly thought it a good idea, simply because they had realised the potential for them all.

As the other five rode away from Hannah McCardle's farm that evening, they looked back to see Hannah and Albie stood on the porch waving them goodbye - holding hands. An innocuous gesture in the great scheme of things but a massively symbolic one in reality.

The new twist in the arrangement meant that all the boys who had a day off the following day, now worked on their own ranch until 'knocking off time' then they would ride to Hannah's farm . They would arrive in the evening just in time for supper then stay the night with her.

At first the boys tried to get as much sex from Hannah as they could, but it was beginning to leave her too exhausted. So she decreed that the boys could sleep with her at night but then the following day she was to be left alone to recover whilst they worked on the farm.

This new 'arrangement had different benefits for Hannah. Constant sexual demands from these young virile men were tiring her out and she was finding the sex was becoming too bland and predictable. She wasn't getting time to recover enough so that she to could be excited, expectant and look forward to sleeping with them. They were sliding back towards them using her.

Spending the nights rather that the days in her bed made Hannah begin to realize just how lonely she had become in the night. Years of toil and strife alone had masked the emotion, but now she had the attentions of these young boys, she realized just how empty her house and her life was when she was alone.

Hannah also realised that sometimes the boys were not there simply to fuck her. She began to realize, that the boys on many occasions would want to empty themselves inside her yes, but the real pleasure they took was to simply lie in the arms of a woman at night. All these young boys had been orphaned or had left home at a very young age and had long been without the tenderness of a mother. Some nights they would just want to lay next to her, touching her, not in a sexual manner but just to feel her, her warm body, her breasts next to them.

In an effort to save her overused vagina for a day or two and to allow herself the physical recovery (which would help the return of her own sexual yearning) Hannah would only give a hand job or a blow job whenever she could get away with it.

One such time was yet again with Albie. Hannah lay between his legs, her head just above his big rampant cock. She held the throbbing length in her hand and just gently squeezed. She did not jerk or work his cock but simply kept squeezing the base of his rod time and again.

Hannah wanted to make him cum, she had a plan in mind.

As Albie's breathing shortened and became shallow and his hips began to move his cock in her hand, Hannah knew he was close, she worked him a little longer, barely moving her hand which prolonged Albie's orgasm for what seemed ages.

It was torture for him, until he finally felt the rush and as Hannah's small fingers gripped the big, thick meat in her hand he started to spurt.

The first two jets were incredibly powerful and sent two huge streaks of semen up over his body where they both landed in the middle of Hannah's pillow. Several more jets of pent-up cum, stored for a week in Albie's balls shot from his cock head as he writhed and groaned in ecstasy. The diminishing strength of his ejaculations meant his remaining cum landed on his chest then the middle of his stomach and then again and then lower down near his navel. Shot after shot lay across his own body until he was spent.

Hannah worked his cock to bring up the last beads of semen. She gently kissed off each bead as it oozed from his still angry and purple crown. When he was totally empty Hannah surprised Albie by crawling up his body and laying flat on top of him. She squirmed and writhed on his body, smearing and spreading his hot cum all over her own body.

Hannah's breasts and nipples were wet with Albie's semen and her stomach and pubic bush seemed to mop up the rest. She was covered in his cum and even used her fingers to spread it more and more over herself.

It was then Hannah really shocked Albie, she climbed from him and laid her head on her pillow. Deliberately and wantonly Hannah laid her face in the huge pool of cum on her pillow. She loved the feeling of her face lying directly in the wet semen and she inhaled the unmistakable and unique smell of semen as she lay resting.

Hannah McCardle slept, both in Albie's semen and covered with it.

"A fate worse than death?"

Someone once said that 'All good things must come to an end' and for Hannah McCardle there was to be no exception.

In her late forties Hannah had only been having erratic periods, so a couple of missed months caused her no alarm. When the morning sickness came however, things changed.

Over several weeks Hannah's body changed and it became obvious to all that she was pregnant.

"Who the hell was the father?" was on everyone's lips.

At the same time everything changed in general too. Three of the boys Billy, Budd and Luke heard of a massive cattle drive that was setting off from Texas and travelling north. They decided to leave and join the exciting drive.

Another, Jake had a more serious reason for leaving. He had lately become bored with the once-a-week love making with Hannah. He had tasted the two extremes of the sexual relationship they had experienced, from the rape to the love making and he found that the love making was boring him. Jake wanted to rape Hannah, he wanted to drag her kicking and screaming, rip her panties off and fuck her violently. He wanted to get his kicks from abusing her and mastering her.

Jake realised two things, firstly he would never do that to Hannah and secondly, that if he did, he would be gunned down within the hour. So Jake collected his pay, saddled his horse and simply disappeared.

Albie wanted Hannah and if the truth be known Hannah wanted him. She had promised no favourites but had been powerless to stop Albie taking at least a part of her heart.

On realising this, Ned stayed with the Cutler ranch and simply stopped visiting Hannah, he was young and needed to find a girl to court in a proper relationship.

Albie left the Cutler ranch and moved in with Hannah. He became the man of the ranch and Hannah happily took up a more subservient role to her man as was the norm.

The one last twist in their story came after the birth of their son. Nathan at first looked like his 'adoptive' father, but later as the child grew Hannah and Albie realised that there was no mistaking the fact, In a case of pure and absolute chance her new man was indeed her son's father."

Hannah could not have been happier. She had a new young boy, well hung and as rampant as a boy his age should be to satisfy her. When he was not tending the farm and when she was not tending their child, Hannah McCardle and Albie Walters would fuck like rabbits.

A fate worse than death?

fannyrat
fannyrat
876 Followers