All Comments on 'Susan & Edward-Go to Punta Cana Ch. 04'

by EdwardKalb

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gordo12gordo12over 9 years ago
VERRRY Slow

You might want to consider speeding up the story it's moving pretty slow.

haleyandjameshaleyandjamesover 9 years ago
Awesome!

Dont listen to all the negative comments. Those couples on here that love exhibitionism like us appreciate this story. We too post REAL stories. The detail is the best part. Keep up the great work and ignore the negative comments!

nolaguy58nolaguy58over 9 years ago
Nothing better than the real thing

I am really enjoying your stories. The pace of the story is fine. I just want more more more!

Shelli and I have also had little showing experiences, but not as bold as yours. You're both my heroes.

Thanks for writing. Please continue.

Nolaguy58.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nicely Done!

I am loving the build-up of each story and how you are describing the story from both Edward and Susan's point of view. Can't wait to see what happens next!

BTW, my wife and I are at the same point in our relationship. We are both in our mid-fifties and are looking for ways to spice things up! This story series is inspiring.

mbtaichimbtaichiover 2 years ago

I love the build up and pacing of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Transform Wife to Perfect Hot Wife .

Beautiful!

All it needs is continuos persistent encouragement in the right direction from the husband who needs to be completed committed.

The story is an excellent initial step to convert an uptight conservative wife to a Hot Wife and really enjoy life to its full content.

Women must understand nearly all woman 99% including their mother and sister have enjoyed and are enjoying.

It is perfectly fine.

Only nobody talks about it openly.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous