All Comments on 'Susan & Mark's Commission Ch. 01'

by IWantHer

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
adgeonadgeonover 12 years ago
I think

this is the first story I read where the chapter ended in the middle of sex scene.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Glad

Glad you wrote this and even happier to see Ch. 01 in the title. Make Susan earn her commission with Franklin and then have her placate individually those superiors of hubby. I am sure she will also be trying to earn other commissions as well. Hopefully she confides in an associate or counselor who gets her too. The possibilities are endless and we ask you to write more and often about them. Thanks.

photoshootphotoshootover 12 years ago

wow... good story, can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love it

Good story... Really nice casual style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
agreed with hansbwl

She is a prostitute.By the way,how did hansbwl comment disappear.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good potential

This story's got all the right elements for it to turn into a first class story, I'm looking forward to what's to come (no pun intended!) Mark will get the sale I reckon, but only after his wife has fucked all the senior executives to 'oil the wheels'.

Sexywife104Sexywife104over 12 years ago
Don't stop here.

I hope chapter 2 cums quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Will Suck for Contract!

Great Story! My wife and I enjoyed it. However, we wished that wife Susan had not been drunk when she sucked cock to close the deal.

It’s always hotter, when a wife-prostitute makes the decision to spread her legs with a clear head. That way, everyone know who she is and there are no possible excuses.

My wife said, "Since Susan already enjoyed flirting with Franklin, this was not something that was forced on her against her will." My wife has done a lot more than a blow job to help out my career!

Again, good story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous