All Comments on 'Susan & Mark's Commission Ch. 03'

by IWantHer

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Garbage

Smells like last weeks fish left out in the sun. Find a new hobby may I suggest mastrabation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
totally

sucks

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
find

Find a new hobby your story and you suck, go where you belong the gay section a good woman would kill you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
story blows

now she blow, it blows and you blow

"Oh honey I'm trying cuckold you, aren't you happy!"

Get real, any self respecting man would throw her ass out the door (may through the door).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice wife

It’s apparent that he likes his wife teasing other men and loves her seeing her black boss. She has wanted blackcock since she met him and has already accepted it in her head. Hubbie wants her to get hooked on being a blackcock slut and coming home after being stretched out and filled.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Diverse

This whore has a diverse group of bastards to show off her fancy cloths to.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful. She Made it!

Nice finish to these stories. Wifey can now fuck Franklin openly, which is what both she and her husband want. And, she can occasionally pose as Kang’s girlfriend and give him blow jobs at parties. Mark and Kang will get the computer project back on track by working together. Nice!

Another white woman is now a black cock slut, which is great. My white wife has ridden so many black cocks its ridiculous. Welcome to the club Susan!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous