All Comments on 'Susan and Rene'

by Johnny_H

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
looking4itlooking4itover 7 years ago

I have to wonder what would be different if they had an open relationship?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Them having kids ruined a bad story.

Some people should not.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I thought the same as @looking4it...

I thought the same as @looking4it...Wasn't it an open marriage? Really? However they did all in absolute agreement...so 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
25 year old guy with a vasectomy?

not many dr's will do a vasectomy on a 25 year old guy with just one kid, they'll do their damnedest to talk em out of it. The sex was hot though, I didn't vote a one, since they're deleted anyway,

LMAO

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Stroke story

Without the story, or much of one. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Come on, guys!

It's just a stroke story, and a pretty good one at that. So just stroke it if you want, and don't read it if you don't, as it was pretty clear what the story was about in the beginning, her being a bi wife, and a somewhat (there were apparently some rules) of an open marriage for both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I was a bit turned off by the shenanigans at poolside and in front of the one year old baby....

....you might surmise it would have no effect, but indeed it does.

That said, it was otherwise a great story.

I have often fantasized with my wife about having a coed or other willing young woman move in to help with her college and/or living expenses and to give wifey a girl to play with. Of course, the several fantasies surrounding that one vary in both content and intensity, but always end up with everyone getting off, but good.

In my favorite, she is a little younger, but well put together and over time she falls in love with both of us. After a time, she asks if she can have my baby (my wife has been unable to bear children, much to her sorrow) and make the arrangements permanent. The relationships all shift and she becomes a part of the family. We both fuck her often and when we all agree, she and I step it up, but amazingly, so does my wife. I have found that with an increase in activity, there is an increase in libido. So soon, we're fucking in some combination almost daily.

Over the next 6 years, we two have 4 children together and all three raise them together.

Wifey gets off on having me AND a younger woman to please and to please her, and I get off on having my wife more often than I ever dreamed, as well as having a lovely, hot lady to share with her and to make babies together.

Finally, after three years of making babies and fucking like bunnies, I come home one evening after work, our third has not yet arrived, to see my wife sitting at the kitchen table crying....crying hard, but upon seeing me, she breaks out with a broad smile.

Now I'm confused.

Well, she's *crying*...but she's smiling a *big* smile.

She springs up from her chair and runs to me, crashing into me and crushing me to the wall with a fiery kiss all over my mouth, my face, neck and ears. I get powered up and respond in like fashion. When we pause, heaving and gasping for air, she giggles that little teenage giggle that caught my attention in high-school and made me love her every day after....then she says, "Guess what, pookie?" (Her embarrassing pet name for me)

I answer, "I can't, punkin..(my embarrassing pet name for her)....I'm being made senseless and stupid by this hot woman that just attacked me."

"I'm pregnant!!", she screams in that girlish, excited way that has always delighted me.

I'm stunned beyond words and fall on her hugging and kissing her with everything I've got. This has been her heart's desire since she was a little girl. Being a great mommy was everything to her. And she has been wonderful as one of the three parents of the children we now have. But now, she also gets to have a baby....a process near and dear to her self image as a woman.

When our third gets home we celebrate late into the night with dancing, singing our favorite songs with the CDs, eating and laughing about everything. This has been the greatest day for all of us that any of us could have imagined. In the end, my wife and our shared lover both conceive two more times, the family swelling to 7 children.

Today, we are a big, loud, happy, boisterous, active family.

The kicker? That fantasy all came true.

My wife, Amy found she was bi-sexual in college. Our third, Marva is also bi-sexual, a discovery from her junior year of high-school with her best friend....but was somewhat timid about dating. They both had extremely strong maternal instincts and wanted a house full of children.

When I met Marva in a class on campus I needed for a credential, we hit it off as friends and became teammates on the same team for the class projects. Our team of 5 won top scores all semester long. About mid-term, I had occasion to work with her on a part of a team project that required substantial outside work. It became so involved that I asked Amy if Marva could stay in the spare for a couple of weeks, so we could have as much time before the due date to accomplish our part as possible. The plan was, that we would each come and go as our class and work schedules demanded and we mapped out every available minute to work on our joint contribution.

We engaged Amy's help, as well. She is a master wordsmith and has always been our "editor in chief".

Over the next three days, we all fell into an interaction that became deeper and stronger. We were all surprised on Sunday of the second week when Amy suddenly became wistful at dinner, even tearful that Marva would soon be returning to her dorm. They had become quite close and as I soon saw, were very attracted to each other. I had developed strong feelings for Marva, as well, but marshaled myself to the reality, that I was happily married and determined to remain faithful.

What confused me, in light of that discovery, was that I often caught Marva looking at me with a distant gaze. She would look away and blush when she saw I had caught her.

Well, we talked over dinner that night and decided she should simply stay on until graduation, or until she found a love interest with a trajectory that would put them in an apartment together.

Two days later, Marva tearfully and somewhat fearfully announced that she'd fallen in love and had to tell us, so we could make plans. Amy and I were both stunned when she, taking quite some time to get it out, what with embarrassed pauses and stuttering starts, told us that she loved us both and couldn't bear the thought of leaving.

Well, that night it was decided that she could stay as long as she wanted. By the end of the semester, Amy and Marva had become intimate, and I joined them just after finals.

My credential won, I went back to full-time work and we became a household of three...then four, then five, then six, then eight and finally ten, the last four being born in near term pairs.

The rest, as they say, is history.

Thank you, also....it was an enjoyable story.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopover 7 years ago
Great story

Well written, lots of fun. I love it xoxoxoxoAnnette

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
enjoyed some one Who can write.....great job...

will finish the complete story later...now work time is calling

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
In response to the questions...

Oddly, the vasectomy is one of the parts of the story that was absolutely true. (There was a valid medical reason.)

As for people who are turned off by the kid in the story: I was trying to add an element of realism to all those of you out there who are parents, and worried that your fantasies have to be about someone else.

Also, I am a really bad writer.

- Johnny H.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Why did you give her a boy's name?

Renée is a girl. René is a boy. Giving a female character a male name is just confusing.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

I guess the LW Whore was a switch hitter, when she couldn't find a black dildo of course.xoxoxo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous