Susan and Rene

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Johnny_H
Johnny_H
44 Followers

I was absolutely spent from the second orgasm, and I sat back down on the couch, while Susan and Rene cuddled up naked on the other end. After a few minutes, I felt myself falling asleep, so I went upstairs, checked on John Junior again, and went to bed. I slept really well for hours, and only got up to check on John Junior. When I checked on Johnnie about 1am, both girls were naked in bed with me. When I woke up about 5am, they were both still there, unchanged.

Susan was in the middle, and she had her ass pressed back against me, but one arm around Rene. Rene was on the far side, laying on her back, but leaning heavily toward Susan. I could feel that Susan was naked against me, but I was not completely sure that Rene was still naked. The sheets covered her up past the breasts, and so I had to rely on my memory and imagination to picture her body stretched out in our bed.

Because Susan's ass was pressed back against my dick, I thought about fucking her again to wake her up, but decided that might be rude. I was hoping last night was not a "one-time" thing, but I kind of had the feeling that if I tried to make it happen again, I might ruin it. So instead, I got up and headed quietly for the shower.

I took a nice long shower, and took my time drying off. I wrapped a towel around my waist, but did not put on any other clothes while I brushed my teeth and started to shave. I knew that Susan got up right after me because she sometimes got up early to feed John Junior, who was still kind of on a "eat whenever you can" schedule. When she came back to the bathroom, she was topless, and wearing loose-fitting pajama shorts, and she looked absolutely amazing. She came up to me, and worked her way in between me and the counter, forcing me to finish shaving early. She took the towel off my waist, and used it to dry my face, and then wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank you for last night." she whispered.

"I should thank you," I smiled. "You shared your fantasy girl with me."

"Yeah, I did," she grinned. "And you were the perfect gentleman."

I was glad to hear her say that. It meant that she was OK with everything (and most likely the decision I had made this morning was the right one.)

"You deserve a reward..." she continued.

With that, she turned out the bathroom light and started dropping slowly to her knees. She could tell my dick was already hard, but she brushed her fingers up and down the length of my shaft to tease me. When I felt like I was about to grab her head, she took my dick in her mouth and slowly eased the head back and forth between her lips.

"Wow, that feels fantastic." I told her, almost in a whisper. She didn't say anything, but wrapped one hand around the base of my shaft, and bobbed her head on my dick faster and faster.

Even though it did feel good, I decided to tell her what I really wanted right then. "Stand up," I told her. "I want you to bend over the tub and fuck you from behind." Before I was even done saying it, she was pulling herself back to her feet. "That sounds nice." she smiled.

Instead of turning around, she stood in front of me and waited for me to push her. She didn't always like rough sex, but sometimes she enjoyed the feel of me controlling her and positioning her. I ran my hands over her body first, enjoying the curves of her stomach, and paying attention to her sensitive breasts. As I turned her around, I pulled the shorts down around her ankles, but didn't bother to help her step out of them. She took one foot out so she could spread her legs, and I put my hands on her shoulders as I pressed my dick up against the crack of her ass.

As she bent over to give me more access, I bent my legs, and even spread my legs apart so that my dick would be down closer to the level of her pussy. When I put my dick against the entrance, she was already wet, and I was able to get the tip in almost immediately. As I worked my dick inside her, I kind of forgot about the difference in height. In fact, I forgot about almost everything except my approaching orgasm. I started off slowly, but in just a few minutes I was pounding her so hard, and I had straightened my legs so much, that I was lifting her up onto her toes with every thrust.

For her part, Susan seemed to be enjoying the rougher-than-usual sex. She was panting and bucking up and down on my cock as much as my pace would let her. She was bent over in front of me, holding onto the tub with both hands, and I was holding onto her hips to give me more control over her movements. She was light enough I was practically picking her up and impaling her on my dick with each stroke. It is always nice to see my wife have an orgasm, but this particular time I was treating her as if I was only concerned about my own. I enjoyed lifting her ass up and slamming it back down on me.

I heard a slight inhalation to my right, and I looked over to see Rene peaking in at us through the bathroom door. Susan was bent over, and she didn't see, but she may have heard Rene as well. The idea of Rene watching me fuck my wife sent me over the edge, and I grunted as I started pumping my load into Susan. Susan felt me coming, and it seemed to trigger her orgasm as well. She may have been faking it, of course, but it must have been quite a show for Rene to watch me dragging my dick almost completely out of Susan, and then plunging it back in to drain the last bit of semen into her.

When we were finished, Susan turned around and kissed me, then casually turned the shower back on and climbed in. I was a little sweaty from the morning work-out, so I joined her in the shower for just a moment, but then jumped out and quickly dressed so I wouldn't be late for work.

By the time I got out of the bathroom, I was about to head downstairs, but I caught Rene out of the corner of my eye, and realized I had almost forgotten about her. She was propped up in bed, laying on her side, completely naked. She had her back mostly toward me, but I could tell from the angle that she was reading something on her smartphone.

She rolled over lazily toward me, slowly changing my view. Her ass was amazing in the half-light of the bedroom, but her boobs were also perfect. It never ceased to amaze me that girls can put on a show just by stretching that puts a full-on porn movie to shame.

"Thanks for last night," she smiled.

Once again, I was back to being awkward. I didn't want to hug her with my wife in the shower, but seeing Rene naked was definitely a turn on.

"It was my pleasure." It was a pretty stupid thing to say, but it was all I could come up with.

"So you are off to work?" She said it like it was an offer, but it really wasn't. Anyway, I already had on my suit.

"Yep. Got a family to support."

"I really like your family," She said, almost wistfully. She started getting out of bed, and it was mesmerizing to watch her body. Every move was smooth and powerful, like an athlete warming up, except that her figure was built for sex. She had let the last sentence hang in the air, and I couldn't think of anything to say.

Finally, I said: "Me too."

She kissed me on the lips. Not deep, but not hurried either. "I hope we can do it again some time." She kind of smirked, and touched my pants where she could see my dick was almost hard again.

"Me too." My conversation skills were at an all-time low. The only way I could be less witty was if I turned the conversation over to John Junior.

"Alright, off to work with you." She patted me on the ass, and turned toward the bathroom.

I checked on John Junior on my way out, to find that he was awake, but quietly playing with his toys. By the time he was ready to get up, Susan would be back in mom-mode, and would have a whole day planned for him.

That week Rene got a big raise, and I only saw her long enough to say "Hi" and "Bye" for several months. By the time we all got together again, it was for Rene's going-away party. But that is a different story.

Johnny_H
Johnny_H
44 Followers
12