All Comments on 'Susan in the Forest Ch. 03'

by the Troubador

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
englander1961englander1961over 19 years ago
So much of this is excellent

The Troubador is a storyteller. I like his style, I like his plots. Especially I liked that the wife used her experiences with Randy to forge a new and loving sensuality between her, and her husband.

I have only one reservation - a male writer's assumption that a female will immediately and enthusiastically succomb to terrifying rape, and orgasm on the spot. Yes, I suppose that eventually, over a period of 2 weeks or so she could become adjusted to such an ordeal and retain her sanity, and I could have accepted this. I suppose ! Even so his story made me warm lol

I admire The Troubador's style - he is more than an author - he is a writer.

Susan England

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Well that was interesting

At least Susan turned what Randy did to her into a positive with her husband Tommy. I do not think that a woman automatically succumbs to rape and humiliation with orgasms.

But even captives often care for their captors in some form after they are released.

Sexmate

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Revenge

I Dislike injustice winning out Story is good but ending seems to hang when evil triumphs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
And then

Tommy got a video in the mail of his lovely wife being a whore. He gagged her and cuffed her and put her in the turnk and told her in a dead man's voice, you will pay for your sins later, you are a dead whore. Randy and Betty weren't so lucky. Being skinned alive is a terrible way to die, as they soon found out. Susan? she was never seen again, and neither was Tommy. But they say you can still hear her screams of terror around that old lake if you listen around dusk. Kill 'em all, let God sort 'em out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I liked "and then" ending better

Too much "mail" mentality!

inSanitylaneinSanitylaneabout 15 years ago
Nice

Sweet little story...all things considered. And they both lived happily ever after... hmmmm

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 12 years ago
What the hell was that?

Even though the competition for bad stories is pretty stiff on this website, this story may be the worst story I've ever read here or anywhere else, for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Retain her sanity?

The trouble with this tripe is it completely ignores the need humans have to be able to keep their thoughts together. I believe it to be certain that a woman subjected to such pressure would not be able to live a normal life.

What if she is now pregnant?

Finally, are you writing that it is ok for this couple to continue wrecking peoples lives?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Worst you've ever written

Sorry totally unbelievable and actually sad that it came from a good writer.

user110user110almost 12 years ago

this had the shittiest editing ever.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 11 years ago

What's the message here?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Duh! Always fuck like you mean it! Never leave your wife with strangers! Waterfalls are sexy! When sharing accomodation always bring your own snacks and keep them in your room! Upon finding a woman suffering from hypothermia, the insertion of a penis is the quickest way to her warm up! A blow job in the morning from the neighbour's wife keeps your own wife happy! Always let your husband jump the neighbours bones! Always keep your front and back porches well maintained! One man's pleasure is another man's gain!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
not rape

didnt really seem like rape.. just a cheating slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Rape.

Only a fool would imagine that rape for any woman is a deeply unpleasant experience. However this is a story a fantasy and I believe many women have that fantasy and imagine being taken against their will unable to prevent the act.

So it is strange that people reading this section are annoyed. Personally I loved this story and imagined myself as Susan ( my name) being taken and used. This does not mean I want to be raped far from it.

My only quibble with the series is that we never get to know what Susan looks like except she is elegant.

DrSemblanceDrSemblanceover 7 years ago

As soon as I realized that the story was about rape/sexual torture I quit the story.

When I saw the last chapter was listed under loving wives, I thought I would at least see how you ended it (ASSUMING you would end it, since you have a track record of not doing so on some "stories")

The only thing that would have saved this story, is one hellova reckoning for the rapists.

Beaten to death slowly. Destruction of their genitals so while they live they could never rape anyone again. Break their backs and cut out their tongues and sit them at a table so all they can do is watch each other die.

But you let them off, even let them keep evidence of their actions. Let them get away with it to hurt others in the future.

That is why this story was garbage

AxelottoAxelottoover 7 years ago
HATED this

Those motherfuckers should pay, but the story makes the result of repeated rapes into "the best of all worlds." Seriously? No, fuck that. This story deserves NO stars, for unbelievability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!! MINUS 5*!!!

Only real brain sick people who think cheating can be normal like that crap!!! If your life depends on slut wife and cuckolding then you are at the right place. Normal people will expell that crap!!!

pn44pn44over 5 years ago
Hot and believable

Young wives want sex but sometimes need to be forced to enjoy it

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
By far

By far, your worst story. Rape or cheating, neither is normal behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

First, if pn44 is actually serious, then he is an absolute idiot. Second, category notwithstanding, this whole story is ridiculous. I’m too disgusted to even bother with reasons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous