Susan’s Teen Lust Satisfied

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The next time she slept over, we were again in the same bed, and I told her I wanted to 'practice' kissing. She said OK, and she liked it, but we didn't do anything more that night. The next sleepover we 'practiced' kissing again, and it got passionate, and that was it. I seduced Becky that night. My hands started roaming all over her body, and eventually we were both naked and rubbing our bodies together. I had my first orgasm with another girl by 'humping' my crotch against Becky's thigh. I think Becky was shocked when her naked thigh was suddenly drenched with cum juice! I know she was shocked when I licked her pussy."

Jean asked about how their relationship ended up, and Susan continued.

"Well, like I said, Becky isn't really into girls as her first choice, but she was very close to me, and hey, it WAS good sex! She didn't cum the first few times I licked or fingered her, but I got better at it, and she got more relaxed about the whole thing, and eventually she was cumming buckets every time we had sex. Until she had that first cum it was pretty much one-way sex, though, because she wasn't ready to do it to me herself. But after she had that first orgasm, well, fair's fair, and she felt it was selfish to not reciprocate." Susan gave Sophie a meaningful glance as she said this, and the voluptuous brunette turned red. She wrapped up the story:

"Things ended sadly, though. Most of the time when we had sleepovers Becky stayed at my house, because it was a lot nicer and I usually had the place to myself. But sometimes we stayed at her place. One of those times we were in Becky's room, naked, chomping away at each other's pussies in a '69' position when her mom walked in. She freaked out, of course, and Becky was forbidden to see me anymore. Of course the mom blamed me completely and her little darling not at all, which was about right, actually. It was all for the best anyway, because while I became the devil incarnate, Becky's relationship with her mom didn't suffer. The mom wasn't a bad woman, just kind of conservative, and I guess walking in on something like that could shake up someone like her!. Also, Becky had started becoming sweet on a boy, which grossed me out, and I was getting kind of bored by the relationship anyway."

The young girls had been rapt at Susan's story, and now they all sat together in a companionable silence for a few minutes, Susan sipping coffee, Sophie and Jean enjoying a European-style hot cocoa that had come with the catered meal. Eventually Susan started piling the remnants of the breakfast into the dumbwaiter, and the girls chipped in, stacking the used dishes, cups and silverware and piling those in as well. Susan liked to keep the scutwork to a minimum during the precious hours of her sexual trysts with teenaged girls, and cleaning dirty dishes was one of the things that could be avoided.

"Well, I stink and need a shower, and, frankly my dears, you're kinda ripe yourselves. Let's go!" The two teenagers knew what this meant – showers with Susan were likely to be as much about sex as hygiene. The games were ready to begin again.

They entered the bathroom suite and Susan reached in to start the water in the oversized shower stall. "I think we can conserve precious natural resources and all shower together," she said. They all knew that this suggestion had nothing to do with conservation, and everything to do with generating another kind of precious resource – lust.

Susan distributed hangers so that the girls could properly hang up their gorgeous robes, and the two teenagers found themselves once again naked in the presence of this rapacious older lesbian. The three stepped into the shower, and of course the action got underway immediately. Susan's heart had skipped a beat when Sophie dropped her robe, exposing again that divine, pneumatic ass and those voluptuous breasts. She could not wait to get her hands on the girl, and didn't. She squeezed out a big dollop of liquid soap, and indicated the position the teen should take to provide best access to Susan's knowing lesbian hands.

Susan stood behind Sophie and soaped up her shoulders and back, then finally, that miraculous ass. She spent a couple minutes squeezing, kneading and fondling the fleshy, rounded cheeks, the dimples between cheek and upper thigh, and the crease between the ample cheeks, all slippery under her soapy hands. She then squirted a little more soap in one hand and reached forward between the girl's thighs, applying the liquid to her genitals and pubic mound. Susan rubbed her slippery and forearm provocatively over the adolescent's pudenda, causing her to wriggle and issue a sharp "oooooh" at the too-intense sensation. Then Susan was back at the buttock region, scraping her soapy fingernails lightly on the sides of the little bowl that contained the puckered anus at its center, and giving the orifice itself a slight poke.

All this time Susan had been "scrubbing" the girl's back with her own chest, grinding her breasts, giving her sensitive nipples a delicious thrill as they rubbed across the smooth, soap-slippery flesh of the naked teen. Susan squeezed a little more soap onto her hands and reached forward to give the girl's heavy breasts the same thorough fondling the ass had received. She lifted the mammaries, feeling their weight, and exploring their shape and properties with her hands from many angles. Then she went to work on the nipples, tweaking and squeezing, pressing and prodding, lightly pinching, and a couple not-so-light pinches as well. All of this contact made deliciously sensual by the slippery soap.

When Susan had extracted as much pleasure as possible from "scrubbing" the voluptuous teen from the back side she spun the girl around, soaped up the front, and went to work. The dangling breasts received more attention, and then Susan was again in the girl's private parts, soaping deliberately and thoroughly, avoiding the too-intense sliding action, but providing plenty of more measured stimulation to lips, clit and inner cavern.

Sophie was forced to put her hands on Susan's shoulders, and then around the woman's neck, to support herself as the sensations caused her knees to weaken. Susan's final act of shower sex with Sophie was the enclose the girl in a tight embrace, mashing her own perfect, medium sized breasts into the girl's much larger pair, and rubbing the sensitive, soap-slippery skin together in a sinuous, circular motion. At the same time she put her lips on Sophie's and gave the dreamy adolescent a deep and tender kiss.

Susan did not want to neglect her other guest, and after a few minutes reluctantly broke her lip-lock with the dark-haired girl and turned to the tight little blonde. She repeated previous performance on the hot blooded Jean, who moaned and thrashed when Susan worked her pussy with a soapy hand. Jean's session was a bit less languorous, however, because Susan was getting hot, and wanted to get these girls into bed!

The women finished by shampooing and rinsing thoroughly, then Susan turned off the water and reached for some of the oversized towels with which the suite was amply furnished. The sexual action paused while the three women dried, and Susan and Jean repeated the grooming they had performed on Sophie's hair a day earlier. When Jean asked about toiletries like deodorant, Susan told her they would not use any. She said she liked the smell of sweaty women in passion, and sometimes liked to kiss a delicate arm pit, and would not want to get a disgusting mouthful of aluminum chlorhydrate when doing so. Jean made a face at the notion of "pit-kissing," so Susan demonstrated by dropping to her knees at the smaller girl's side, lifting one of the naked teen's arms, and planting a string of soft kisses right in and around the crotch of the Jean's underarm. While the words had sounded gross, experiencing the sensuous intimacy was a different matter, and the young girl sighed. Sophie watched with great interest, so Susan performed the act on the full-bodied girl also.

SOPHIE LEARNS TO MASTURBATE, AND TO SUCK PUSSY

Finally the tasks were complete, and there was nothing to delay the main event of the day, which was full blown lesbian sex between the wealthy, willful Susan Smith, and her two teenaged guests. Susan directed the naked girls back into the bedroom, and once there, up onto the huge bed. She herself paused at the toy chest and plucked out three small battery powered vibrators.

"Let's talk about masturbation," she said. "Jean, I'll bet you do it all the time, right? Tell me what your technique is."

Jean smiled brightly and said, "You bet I do, Susan – everyday, almost, sometimes more than once." The horny teenager took on a devilish look and said seductively, "Want me to show you my technique?"

Susan laughed, "You hot little puss! What do you think? Of course I do!"

Jean arranged some of the many pillows and cushions into a backrest and lay back in a comfortable position. Then she went to work with two fingers on her clit, the other hand reaching lower to tease and poke at the vagina. The clit hand rubbed and jerked in an aggressive circular motion, and in just a minute Jean's eyes were closed and was moaning with pleasure. In her mind she was playing out newly-planted lesbian fantasies involving sex with this fantastic older woman. Her lust had already been excited by the shower scene, and in no time at all she fell over the edge to a delightful little orgasm.

Susan grew excited watching the girl's own excitement, but took a deep breath and told herself to slow down. She had a full slate of lesbian sexplay in mind, and did not want get lost in passion too quickly. Jean recovered from her come and looked at Susan expectantly, as if waiting for teacher's response to an assignment. Susan smiled and said, "That is a very sensible and serviceable technique, dear. I imagine you don't have much privacy at home and have to steal opportunities where they offer themselves. How about you, Sophie."

The fleshy girl's face turned red with embarrassment, and she haltingly began to describe her technique with the pillow. She gained confidence at the friendly attention from her audience then, and elaborated a bit.

"I didn't realize it until – last night." She hesitated and reddened again at the reference to her first orgasm at the hands, or mouth the be precise, of this frightening but exciting older woman, but then picked up again. "Now I know. When I do that thing with my pillow, something happens, but it's not a real orgasm. Do you want me to show you?" she asked, thinking that after Jean's bold display this would be expected.

Susan smiled and said, "Why don't you just show us the position you take. Choose one of these pillows that looks about the right size." Susan really just wanted to see Sophie face down with a pillow squeezed between her thighs, that glorious rounded ass poking up toward the sky. The girl arranged herself, Susan's eye's drinking in every bounce and ripple of her tender young beauty.

"Yeah, OK, good. Thank you, dear." Sophie sat back up, and Susan gathered her wits to continue. "As I said, Jean uses a good, effective method to get the job done quickly and efficiently. But – there are techniques that can draw out and heighten the pleasure. Have either of you ever used a vibrator?"

Both girls shook their heads, and Susan continued. "Well, this is a very basic model – quiet, adjustable, and small, which is good for young girls, although neither of you have any restrictions in that regard." Indeed, Sophie's vagina was positively cavernous, and while tight, Jean's allowed easy access to two fingers, or even three fingers when she was excited and well lubed, as Susan knew from delightful first hand experience.

Susan continued her lesson by showing the girls how to turn on the small toys, which were about five-inches long, and demonstrating on herself. She rubbed the humming tool over her clit, then around the rest of her sex, then dipping into her honeypot for just a quick plunge. After less than a minute she stopped.

"OK, your turn. Try 'em out!"

The two teens turned on their vibrators and started touching themselves, Jean eagerly, Sophie with embarrassment. Susan joined in, savoring the vision of two beautiful adolescent females masturbating in front of her, and for several minutes the room was filled with the low buzzing sound of the three small vibrators. Naturally, the insatiable Jean had a cum in only a few minutes. Sophie was working diligently, but would require greater and longer stimulation to reach her climax. She was very embarrassed to be naked and playing with herself in front of two other nude females, but on the other hand, she had experienced her first orgasm only about 12 hours ago - and wanted more.

Susan rose and went back to the toy box, returning with the stainless steel barbell and an industrial-strength plug-in model vibrator. The "business end" of the latter had a solid rubber knob that delivered a deep and powerful vibration at various speeds. It was marketed "for relief of sore and aching muscles" – yeah, right, Susan always thought to herself at the sight of the tool – more like relief of sore and aching clits.

"Sophie, dear, some women cum with hardly any effort at all, and some need a great deal of effort. It doesn't mean anything, it's just that people are all different – some tall and some short - you know. You are one of those women who needs a lot. These tools are designed for that kind of woman. Let's give them a try." With that Susan plugged in the large vibrator, and handed Jean the barbell. Susan snuggled in close to Sophie, and turning on the somewhat intimidating tool, applied it to the girl's sex. She worked it around for a couple minutes, applying pressure to the delicate clitoris, then stroking the lips, and across the mouth of the vagina. Then she handed the tool off to Sophie, and indicated that adolescent should masturbate with it.

Jean was holding the barbell, and Susan told her to climb in between Sophie's legs, and gently work the heavy polished rod in and out of the dark haired girl's hole. She did so, and Susan cuddled up close to Sophie, hugging her gently, lightly stroking her shoulders, arms, breasts and stomach, but careful not to distract the girl or cramp her style as she manipulated the powerful vibrator.

When she began with the toys, Sophie's actions were perfunctory, and she wasn't getting much pleasure from them. But after about 25 minutes, the powerful stimulation was having an effect. Ten minutes later the girl was breathing heavily, her eyes were closed, and she was deeply concentrating on working the vibrator. The memory of that orgasm the previous night was still fresh, and she began to sense that the experience could be repeated in this mostly self-administered fashion. "Mostly" so, because Jean was gently stroking the barbell in and out and working it around the inside of her tunnel.

Susan had become more aggressive with her fondling, adding ear nipping and nipple sucking to her contribution to the Sophie's pleasuring. She sensed that the girl was getting close, though, and decided that a little gentle coaching would be helpful. She unobtrusively rearranged her position so that one of her own hands was riding the vibrator, helping Sophie apply pressure, and gently guiding her into techniques and sequences that were likely to help.

Sophie was in full heat, now, panting, moaning, and desperate for a cum. Like the little trooper that she was Jean had never let up on her working the sensuous rod in and out of the other teen's ample vagina, and sensing the growing crisis, her actions became more aggressive, as she sought to mimic some of the virtuosity that Susan had demonstrated the previous evening.

At last, after almost an hour, Sophie tripped over the edge. Her orgasm this time was much more voluble and dynamic than her first, the girl howling and thrusting her hips madly. Jean backed off, leaving the tool inside Sophie, but with her hands off of it, fearful that the girl would hurt herself. Susan hugged her tightly, providing a comforting solidity as Sophie soared with the raptures of lust requited. The bed beneath the adolescent's flooding pussy became drenched with an upwelling of feminine cum juice.

And then it was over. As they had the night before, Susan and Jean cuddled warmly as the outer the layers of a Sophie sandwich. Unlike then, though, Sophie now knew that this was not some miraculous once in a lifetime experience, but a pleasure that she could make a regular part of her life, challenging though it was to accomplish. Rather than the emotional trauma that had accompanied her first orgasm, the girl was blissful and content, and returned the soft cuddling of the other women with glee.

This charming tableau held for quite a while, but one person of in that trio was not completely content. Jean had experienced several orgasms of various power when playing with the little vibrator, and Sophie had now undergone the second soul-searing climax of her young life. But Susan had yet to join the young girls on that plateau of satisfaction. Her cuddling and hugging had gradually shifted into an urgent grinding of sensitive parts against the other female's flesh as her need had become insistent.

In addition, one of the teenagers had not checked off all of the boxes in the course of study known as "Lesbian Sex with Susan 101."

"Sophie, dear," Susan spoke huskily. "Don't you think you've been a little selfish?" The tone was half-joking, but Sophie realized that there was no putting off of what for her was the most difficult step in this introduction to Sapphic sex. She would have to put her mouth on another woman's –cunt- and lick it. She could not deny that that fair was fair, and Susan was doing a good job of communicating her itching need with nonverbal signals.

Sophie turned to Jean and whispered, "Will you help me?"

Jean smiled and said, "Sure, Soph'." The two youngsters untangled themselves and climbed down between Susan's parted thighs. She had spread her legs widely, and her dripping, reddened pussy was throbbing with lust. "Look, Sophie, this is a clit." Jean was teasing, and matched actions to words by reaching out and tapping the inflamed nub, which was peaking out from its protective hood. "You lick it with your tongue and lightly suck it."

Susan moaned at the lewd instructions from one teenage girl to the other.

Jean continued with her maddening lesson, prodding a finger in Susan's dripping hole. "And this is a vagina. You stick your tongue in it."

Susan moaned again, and thrust her hips.

"Now the first taste is kind of hard to take, but after a minute you get over that, and it gets kind of exciting." For the first time Jean was telling Sophie something she didn't know, and the reluctant girl nodded her head. "Really, it gets pretty exciting after the first shock," Jean said softly. "And when you see the pleasure you can provide it makes you feel – I dunno, powerful I guess." Jean motioned to Sophie, and with only another minor hesitation, the voluptuous brunette tentatively reached out her tongue.

The first taste almost gagged her and she pulled away. But, she gathered up her courage and started again, flicking her tongue against Susan's clit. The response was immediate, and a deep, satisfied moan came from Susan's mouth. Encouraged, Sophie became less tentative, taking the clit between her lips and gently sucking. Again the was rewarded with sounds of pleasure from the older woman, so she kept it up, alternating between flicking the clit with her tongue, slavering her lips back and forth across the little nub, and gently sucking it into her mouth. She added a little tongue flick to that last action, then became more adventurous, and moved down to lick the labia, and delicately poke a stiffened tongue into the hole.

1...456789