Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand, Susan," Kelly said. "Um, by the way – thanks! That was wonderful!" Kelly was referring to Susan using her fingers to bring the young girl to orgasm. "And, yeah, that was pretty incredible, Daphne, I mean. It got me excited, too! I'm not sure how much I want to do, but Susan – I am sure about one thing – I want to 'play' too . . . with you, that is." Susan was touched, and excited. She wasn't sure just how far the pretty redhead was willing to go, but she was willing to take whatever the teen was willing to give. Her arousal took another leap upward at the prospect.

Daphne was beginning to come back to life – a relief, that, because Susan hadn't known what to expect when a person collapsed from such over-the-top passion – and Laura shifted some of her attention to the other four girls, all naked, all having just participated in various lesbian sex acts.

"Hey, it looks like the party is well underway!" she said, with a laugh. Susan was a little bit embarrassed, as if she was "caught" doing something wrong, sitting with the naked companion she had just brought to orgasm, her fingers smelling strongly of pussy juice. She could tell Kelly was even more embarrassed, but realized they both were being silly, so she forced herself to adopt a more appropriate attitude, and responded in kind.

She gave Kelly a little squeeze, in part to warn the girl, and in part as a visual accompaniment to her next words, which were, "Who? Us? We were just talking . . ."

Laura looked shocked for a nanosecond at this wild untruth, and then burst out laughing, Greta and Megan snickered, and even the still groggy Daphne smiled. They were all responding with good humor, though, not meanness, so even Kelly, although she had been embarrassed at first by Susan's words, giggled a bit and relaxed.

Susan got serious for a second. "Laura, and Daphne, I have to tell you. That was beautiful." Megan and Greta nodded.

Laura smiled sweetly. "Thanks, Susan. Girls, I think I'm in love!" she squeezed Daphne as she said this, but something in her tone and actions and expressions conveyed that this did not mean she was prepared to restrict her sexual attentions just the one girl. Which relieved Susan – she wanted a lesbian orgy! – but did not surprise her.

Laura continued, determined to reinforce that impression, and eager not to sidetrack the orgy that she too was looking forward to. "Well, hey, don't let me interfere with the fun. I was kind of focused elsewhere for a while there," big understatement, "but I thought I noticed you two girls touching and kissing," nodding to Greta and Megan. To Susan and Kelly, "And while I couldn't tell what exactly was going on on the couch over there, I can't help noticing that you both look really naked, and seem to be getting along REALY well! So, don't let me interrupt anything, or spoil anybody's fun." With that she turned her face to Daphne, still cradled in her arms, and kissed the girl tenderly on the lips, tuning out the others, not rudely, but as if to reinforce her message to "let the games continue."

Susan was ever so willing to do so. She turned her attention back to Kelly, and gave the girl a smile and a hug. Kelly responded in kind. They both looked toward Greta and Megan, and those girls were also engaged in a tender kiss, and had started gently fondling each other's naked breasts. Susan turned back to Kelly and said, "Well, if you can't beat 'em, you might as well join 'em," and without giving Kelly a chance to respond to this sally, lowered her lips to Kelly's own, resuming once again the soft kissing that neither one of them ever seemed to tire of. Kelly did respond, though – by wrapping her arms around the slightly larger girl and pulling her close. They kissed for a few minutes, and then Kelly broke it off.

"Susan – I meant what I said before. You know, about being willing to 'play' – with you." Susan's heart skipped a beat.

"Are you sure, Kelly? Oh, I would LOVE it, don't get me wrong. But I don't want you to feel like you have to do anything that you don't want to. What I did before, with you, I did it because I wanted to, not because I necessarily expected anything in return."

"I know, Susan, and thanks. Yeah, I'm pretty sure. You have been so sweet, and I'm pretty sure I'm not a lesbian, but you made me see that it's alright if I still get turned on when another girl does what you did – or," more hesitantly, "what Laura did. And, I can't deny it – watching Laura make that girl cum, and being here, and being with you – gosh, it IS pretty darned exciting!"

"OK, Kelly. No - wait a minute: Not just 'OK' - 'Yippee!' You do whatever you want, and nothing more. Ill just be putty in your hands. 'Ravish me!' 'Now, kiss me, you fool!'" Susan was deliberately keeping it light with those last two cracks, but she meant every word. She laid back on the couch, making her naked body completely available and accessible to the younger girl, and reached out her arms, inviting Kelly to take the demand of her last comment literally.

Kelly did, leaning forward and engaging in a passionate, deep, tongue-diving kiss to the older and more sophisticated girl. After a couple of minutes she withdrew and "surveyed the field," gazing up and down Susan's naked body, trying to decide where to begin. Susan went limp and passive, leaving it all up to Kelly to choose what to do. Kelly reached out one hand and caressed Susan's face, stroking her cheek. Susan closed her eyes and leaned into the touch, encouraging Kelly to continue, which she did, stroking Susan's lips (which delivered a brief kiss to the soft fingers in passing), her chin, her eyelids, forehead, and back to the cheeks. She made several tours of Susan's face with her fingers and smooth palms, exploring every corner and crease of the beautiful woman's features. Then she expanded her range, stroking the sensitive flesh of Susan's neck, and softly caressing the earlobes, and then the ridges and grooves of Susan's delicate ears.

Kelly stroked Susan's shoulders next, and the tops of her breasts. But rather than continue the tour with her fingers, she lowered her head and substituted her mouth, kissing a soft trail around Susan's neck, onto her naked shoulders, and across the tops of her swelling bosom. Her lips dropped down to the soft flesh on the sides of the woman's torso, under her arms, circling around under the breasts, and coming back northwards up the central ridge of Susan's breastbone, through the valley separating Susan's firm, upthrusting breasts, arriving at the end of this leisurely tour back at the top of the chest where she had begun.

"Oooo-eee," Susan thought. "You go, girl!" Kelly was proving herself to be a natural born master at the art of sensuous touching, and Susan was eating it up. Yeah, she was horny as heck, but she was in no hurry, and perfectly willing for Kelly to continue the soft caresses and nibbles.

That said, she had no complaints when Kelly shifted her attention next to the breasts themselves, kissing spirals around each globe, taking her time, ever so slowly approaching the sensitive nipple, slowly, slowly . . . "Alright, already – Do it! Do it!" Susan thought, and communicated this by ever so slightly thrusting her breast upwards toward Kelly's mouth.

Susan need not have worried. Kelly was finely attuned to the state of her need. She held off for just brief moment longer, continuing her measured spiral, which despite Susan's impatience, was ever so close to its goal, and finally, at just the point where further delay would have generated frustration rather than arousal, she gave the nipple the attention it craved. Kelly delivered a thorough nipple sucking, first to one breast, then the other, sucking and nibbling and tweaking and licking, first on one side, then the other, and then back again.

Susan was moaning softly after just a couple minutes of the girl's inspired amateur titsucking. Her legs had parted, and her pelvis was gyrating slowly as urgent signals went back and forth along her nipple-to-clit hotline. As she sucked, one of Kelly's hands helped by cupping the titflesh, shaping it and feeding it into her eager mouth. Her other hand had gone wandering, caressing Susan's abdomen and sides, reaching lower, and lower, and when Susan's hips had begun rocking Kelly's hand was near, brushing across the dark blonde hairs of her triangle, then massaging the mound itself, and then pressing down strongly on the pubic bone beneath.

"Oooo-eee! Ooooo-eeee!" Susan thought again. "Yes, yes, yes!" As she had suspected, while Kelly had not known at first how exactly to respond when the body of the lover stimulating her own horny self was that of a woman, once she was freed of psychological pressure and had the leisure and the confidence to explore, she figured it out in a hurry! There was more to it than that, though. "The girl is a like a sci-fi empath with extrasensory perception," Susan thought, marveling at Kelly's exquisite sense of pacing. While she wasn't engaging in any deep analysis at that moment, Susan did retain enough lucidity to have an insight about Kelly: She realized that there was nothing mystical about the girl's intuitive mastery of sensuality. Instead it was related to the perceptiveness and "emotional intelligence" she had demonstrated when revealing her belief that Susan's sexual identity was decidedly more female-directed than Susan herself had let on.

Susan thanked the streak of honesty that had caused her to tell Kelly, if not the complete, entire and whole truth, then more than enough of it to let the girl make her choices based on a sufficiency of knowledge about the woman who was trying to help her, and the potentially mixed motives of that woman. In other words, Susan had let Kelly know that part of the reason she was being so helpful was because she wanted to get into the girl's pants! That was OK; being less than honest about it was not OK. Susan felt a little humbled at these insights, which opened a window on a level of character superior to her own, and she felt a little bit ashamed that she had not been even more forthcoming. The bottom line was, Susan now appreciated that Kelly was a really, really good person, good in the sense of honest and virtuous. A better person than Susan herself.

Not that these insights did anything to reduce Susan's vaulting state of arousal! Just the opposite, in fact. She felt proud that Kelly wanted to give her, the lowly-by-comparison Susan Smith, sexual pleasure. Most uncharitably she thought to herself, "Hey Laura – Nya-na-Nya-na-na! Kelly thinks I deserve it, and you don't!" She mentally slapped herself at the thought because, although true it may be, it was still unworthy of the good person who was now giving Susan a beautiful gift.

Kelly, of course, was unaware of the thoughts that were roiling through Susan's head, and was totally focused on providing pleasure to her new friend. Her intuitively-inspired titsucking and touching had never let up. The hand on Susan's mound had moved lower, the timing again perfect, providing the next level of sexual stimulation at the precisely the right moment, not too soon, before the subject had attained the maximum amount of arousal possible from the prior activity (titsucking), and not too late, when that activity had already delivered all it had to offer in building a base of excitement, and the "subject" (the almost drooling Susan) became frustrated by the delay in moving on to the next level.

That next level had arrived. Kelly was stroking Susan's sex with her girl-soft fingers, massaging the clit, lightly tapping it with the flats of two fingers, lightly pinching the labia majora, delicately stroking the inner lips, dipping shallowly into Susan's dripping vagina, then returning to the clit. Susan was desperately humping her pudenda against the willing hand, her body twisting and gyrating in pleasure. While she fingered Susan Kelly had not stopped the stimulation of her breasts, but now she did, and Susan felt the girl begin to kiss her way across her abdomen, lower, lower, lower . . .

"Yes!" Susan thought to herself. Then, "No!" With the last bit of willpower she could muster before abandoning herself completely to the sensation, Susan reached a hand down to Kelly's head, stopping her, and when Kelly looked up, she croaked, "Kelly – are you sure you want to?"

Kelly just smiled sweetly (that is, wisely, Susan now realized. And sweetly. But not JUST sweetly - there is more to Kelly than that). Susan accepted what was being offered, then gave up trying to think rationally, closed her eyes, and thrust her hips demandingly. Finely attuned as ever, Kelly abandoned her slow approach, swung her body around so that she was tucked in between Susan's parted legs, and lowered her mouth to Susan's most intimate parts. Her lips went right to the clit, which she began licking and sucking, not softly, or too hard either, but rather with a level of stimulation that was just right for Susan's state of arousal.

She worked the clit for a good two minutes, and then, when that action threatened to overwhelm the super-sensitive organ, dropped lower, tonguing Susan's sensitive inner lips, and the opening to her vagina. Kelly had cupped Susan's butt cheeks in both hands when she had begun to suck, but eventually she pulled one hand down and inserted one finger, and then two, and then a third into Susan's trembling slit. Kelly's fingers were short, so when she pushed deep her palm pressed against Susan's sensitive perineum, adding to the pleasure. She returned her lips to Susan's clit, and while she lacked the experience to deliver skillful licking and fingering with equal focus on each, she did a pretty good job, shifting her attention back and forth quickly, concentrating on keeping the one activity going with equal diligence when she was focused on the other.

Needless to say, Susan was in heaven. This little angel was surely a gift from heaven, she thought. Well, she would have thought that, and did later, but truth to tell she had no real coherent thoughts at that moment, just disjointed, silent encouragement to her angelic lover, along the lines of "Yes, there, oh, yes, RIGHT there, oh, yes, oh suck it harder, oh perfect, thank you, more, yes, that's good, that's perfect, that's perfect! OH PERFECT! OH! YES! YE-ESSS!"

That last affirmative came in response to Kelly suddenly upping the tempo and intensity of her clit-sucking to a level intended to drive "the subject" over the edge. It did. Susan came. Oh did she cum. Her hips bucked, her hands pulled Kelly's sweet face tightly into her sex, her juice flooded, threatening to choke the sweet little redhead, and . . . she . . . SCREAMED!

Then it passed. As usual when she came, this time a lot more than usual, actually, Susan became semi-comatose after the powerful orgasm, delivered as it was with such loving tenderness. She collapsed back onto the couch, eyes closed, almost completely out of touch with her surroundings. The sound of hands clapping did penetrate the fog, and Susan retained enough awareness to realize that she must have put on a worthy performance for the other lusty lesbians. She smiled faintly at the knowledge that she had scaled a peak of passion comparable to the awesome display put on earlier by the waifish Daphne. This knowledge restored another small measure of consciousness, and she reached out her arms limply, seeking the little angel who had lifted her to that peak. The little angel was there, her small body alongside Susan's, their arms around each other now, sharing with each other a profound sense of intimacy and deep warmth of feeling, despite the presence of four other women in the room.

Eventually, Susan returned the rest of the way to planet Earth. When she did, her little gift from heaven was there waiting for her, looking into her eyes, stroking her face gently with her fingers.

"Oh my God, Kelly. Thank you. Oh, thank you!" Susan's cup runneth over with powerful emotions, and a tear ran down her face. Kelly smiled sweetly, placed a finger on Susan's lips as if to shush her, and then replaced it with her own lips, delivering a chaste peck to the overwhelmed woman.

"Kelly, you have given me a wonderful gift, and I will try to be worthy," Susan said, expressing her newfound appreciation of the girl's deep goodness. Her heart was filled with warmth and affection, and a little sadness, too: She knew that lesbianism was not Kelly's true calling. This might be the only night they would ever spend together in this manner, and it was unlikely that Kelly would have ever again sex with another girl after this night. So Susan meant what she said about the gift Kelly had given. She wished the very best possible for the girl, and hoped that she found a life partner and soul mate worthy of her goodness.

Susan discovers group sex

The other women could tell that something profound had happened between Kelly and Susan, but were not fully aware of what, exactly. What was obvious to them was that the two had enjoyed some really kick-ass sex together. That lack of complete understanding was OK with Susan – this would be a private thing she and Kelly shared together. They all took a break. Laura brought out some ice cream and fruit, and the "party" again took on the look of a typical campus get together, the girls chatting in a lively manner about areas of mutual interest and experience. Oh, except that, all six girls were naked, and the aroma of aroused-then-satisfied female lust pervaded the room!

Susan and Kelly joined in, welcoming the treats, and welcoming the innocent conversation as a break from the intense sexual and emotional byplay. This interlude went on for almost an hour, but eventually hormones began to reassert themselves, and the level of touching, suggestive remarks and intense looks reached a point where it was impossible to ignore, or to pretend that most of those present had one thing on their minds – lesbian sex! The one exception, of course, was Kelly. Susan successfully attempted to communicate her desires to the teen through looks alone, and Kelly signaled back, "I'm OK, don't worry about me, you have fun, I can take care of myself now, I may even join in some of the fun but probably not as much as the rest of you."

Susan idly considered how interesting it was that such detailed communication could take place without words. Upon reflection she realized, based on past experience with her handful of teenage lovers that, for someone fortunate enough to be emotionally very close to another person, this actually happens all the time, assuming that both parties are reasonably self aware and fully in tune with the context of their surroundings.

So, before long the games were ready to begin again! Laura had an announcement: "Hey, gang, I have something to show you in the bedroom." Her guests dutifully followed the big girl into the tiny little cubbyhole barely big enough to earn the title "bedroom," and they all "loved what Laura had done with the place": This was to remove all the furniture, cover the floor with three twin-size mattresses, fill the small amount of remaining space with cushions, and tuck the entire arrangement under clean white sheets.

The results of the woman's "redecorating" earned a chorus of "oooos" and "ahhhhs," and, of course, triggered a brief spate of naked-girls-jumping-on-mattresses, which was – interesting - in the case of the massive Laura, and deliciously visually appealing in the case of the delightfully curvaceous and well-endowed pair of Susan and Megan. Susan noticed how closely Megan's perfect body looked like her own, felt proud of the comparison, and was curious about how much – er, how deeply? - the resemblance penetrated. Megan noticed Susan's frank appraisal and appreciation of her figure, appeared to share the curiosity, and also took pleasure in the attractiveness of the other girl's body. Just as like-attracted-like in the case of Susan and Megan, the waifish Daphne and shorter but also thin Greta were also eyeballing each other. Kelly noticed the attraction between the Susan and Megan, and at an opportune moment, gave Susan a wink and an "I'm fine, you go for it" smile. While she still had Susan's attention Kelly finished this exchange by casting a quick glance a Laura, giving the vaguest hint of a shrug, another accepting, reassuring smile, and that was it – the arrangements were made.