Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And Susan? Well, she and Megan became an "item" for a while, and the sight of the two gorgeous girls with the awesome bods hanging around together gave all the boys on campus heart palpitations, and many of the girls, too, although the pair never gave anyone reason to suspect that they were more than just "good friends." Susan went on to her "Goth" phase, dropped that after a while, graduated on time, and went on to the successful careers described in Susan's Teen Lust Satisfied – careers in business, and in the art of seducing nubile teenage girls and introducing them to the joys of lesbian sex, that is.

The End

If you liked this story, please write and tell me! Comments from readers are worth their weight in gold, and are what motivated me to keep writing. In fact, whenever you see a story on this site that you especially like, do write the author and say so. Your praise is the only currency with which the writers are compensated.

Love,

Roxanne

This story is the property of the author. You may keep a copy on your computer for personal enjoyment, however if you wish to publish or distribute the story then you must get the permission of the author.