Susan's College Girl-Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So that left Kelly and Laura as the odd girls out. And an odd couple they were, too – the tall, statuesque, muscular, crewcut-topped Laura, and the soft, fleshy, pretty little red-haired girl could not have been further apart in physical size or shape.

Susan had one more of those "silent conversations" that evening – the most important one of all, this time with Laura. The big woman had had noticed Susan and Kelly talking intensely and seriously at the outset of the evening, and had a pretty good idea that the subject of that conversation was HER, and her behavior toward the undergrads, Kelly in particular. She sensed that something had happened emotionally between Kelly and Susan, and that the pair had experienced some kind of emotional catharsis during their sex session. Finally, she knew that Susan had "gotten" from the girl that which she herself had been denied, which on a superficial, physical level was oral sex, but Susan understood to be really much deeper than that.

Susan's silent "talking to" to Laura went like this: She fixed the big woman with an intense and strongly disapproving "shame on you" stare, punctuated early-on with a brief glance at Kelly to show what, or "who" she was "talking" about. At first Laura tried to return the glare with an evasive "Who? Me?" look, but when she saw Susan wasn't buying it and wasn't accepting any nonsense, she dropped her eyes humbly, accepting shame for the way she had so roughly treated the emotions of the precious Kelly. The exchange continued when Laura lifted her eyes again to Susan, accepting her guilt with an "I'm sorry!" expression. Susan responded by casting a brief look of exquisite tenderness at Kelly, and then quickly shifting her eyes back to Laura, delivering a sidelong "don't mess with me" glare. Laura responded by turning to Kelly with a frank "please forgive me" appeal in her eyes. Kelly, who had been a party to every nuance of this "conversation," nodded graciously, and Laura shifted her eyes back to Susan, giving her the same "please forgive me" look, but with slightly less intensity than to the girl she had actually wronged. Susan returned this with an "alright, then" grimace of acknowledgement, emphasized by just the slightest nod.

And that was it – the air was cleared. All this silent communication took no longer than the time it takes to drink down a glass of cool water on a hot day, and was magisterial in its eloquence. While the "conversation" was underway the other three girls were tensely aware that "something" was happening, but they didn't know what, exactly. When the resolution came the tension suddenly evaporated and everyone relaxed, including the ones who did not know the cause of the tension.

Susan, Kelly and Laura all knew now exactly where they stood. Susan suspected that in the minutes to come Kelly was going to get some of that "really good" Laura kissing which she and Susan both appreciated, and that Laura was going to get – probably not much more than that, if anything. Which was hardly a sacrifice, given that there were four other beautiful, horny, eager young lesbians in the tiny room, ready, willing and able to satisfy every fantasy and whim the lustful woman could conceive of. Once they finished having sex with each other, that is. Unless it developed into a three, or four, or five-way interaction. Or six-way if the little redhead chose to join in.

For Susan, one thing was for certain: Kelly might have been "number six" in that group, but she was "number one" in Susan's book, and it would be over her dead body that anyone tried to pressure Kelly to go one millimeter further than she was willing to go. Which, now that the air was cleared, might be further than Susan thought!

One further message had been exchanged, which was more implicit than explicit, but Susan thought that Laura would have to be dense to miss it, and didn't think the woman was: It was understood that there wouldn't be any more "sex for tutoring" games between Laura and Kelly. Susan made a mental note to make sure of this detail later. She would offer to pay Laura a really worthwhile sum to continue the girl's lessons. If Kelly wanted her to, that is. Susan guessed that now that the air was cleared and Laura had acknowledged her wrongdoing and been forgiven, Kelly probably would want to. Tutoring to take place in the library, not Laura's apartment. If Laura didn't want to do it, then Susan would engage another tutor. For just plain money, which Susan had lots of. Kelly did not know it yet, but her days of having to face all by herself academic challenges that threatened of derail her college career were over. She would still have to bust her butt to succeed, but she would have all the help she needed to do so, and wouldn't have to pay for it with her body - or her soul.

The rest of Susan's first lesbian orgy passed in a fog of eroticism, lust, arousal, and satisfaction. The six women had sex in every combination imaginable. It was impossible afterwards for Susan to assemble in her mind a blow-by-blow sequence of events, but many highlights stuck in her memory, and became the stuff of erotic fantasies for years to come.

Susan did have sex with Megan. The two girls' bodies were so similar that for Susan it was almost like having sex with herself. Which to some extent described all of her experiences of lesbian sex. When an aroused female thrilled to the touch of Susan's tongue lapping across the surface of her engorged clit, Susan's own clit throbbed in sympathy, knowing exactly the sensation the other was experiencing.

For starters, her and Megan's breasts were exactly the same ample size and perfect shape. Susan spent a long time fondling and sucking Megan's mammaries, coming to know them intimately, and in doing so realizing what a hot babe she herself must be, because her own pair were identical, and Megan's were fantastic. Identical right down to the "puffy" nipples that Susan so loved.

She and Megan took turns licking each other, making each other cum. In this area they were not completely identical, though. Megan's pussy flesh was the tiniest bit darker in shade than the lovely pale pink of Susan's own. While not at all comparable to Laura's "elephant ear" labia, Megan's lips extended a miniscule amount further than Susan's own, which meant not much at all, because, like her puffy nipples, Susan's pink vulva had the "virginal" look of a much younger girl who has only recently crossed the threshold of puberty. She enhanced this by keeping her pubic hair thinned out. Not shaved, just short and thin so that the skin beneath showed through easily. Megan, on the other hand, and a thick, dark bush, which contrasted starkly with her pale white skin, something Susan found very sexy.

Susan spent a long time between the girl's legs, not trying to make her cum right away, but exploring. Megan understood, and was patient. When it was her turn she also took her time "looking around," and feeling around, and Susan returned the favor with her own patience. But since both girls were happily lesbian in their sexual identity, both loved to please another woman their mouths, and both loved to have their own pussy sucked, after lengthy periods of "poking around," each generously gave and received dripping hot oral sex to and from the other.

All the lesbians wanted to have a turn with the incredibly passionate Daphne, and Susan was no exception. Daphne's passion consistently ran at a fever pitch whenever she was aroused, although it did not always ascend to the stratospheric heights that the girls had witnessed when Laura made love to her on the living room floor.

Susan got her turn, and was not disappointed. Performing cunnilingus on Daphne was like worshipping at an altar to passion. Susan could not believe how responsive the woman was, and how clearly she communicated her joy at every variation, whether that be rubbing the bottom of a girl-soft tongue over the surface of her clit, stuffing a stiffened tongue or fingers deeply into her surprisingly capacious vagina, or just delivering some of that good ol' time titsucking to her small and pointy-nippled breasts.

Susan did not have clear memories of performing oral sex on Greta, but she knew that she must have. She knew it because, all night long, Susan never stopped sucking pussy. The impact of orgasm was different for each girl. Susan was at one end of the spectrum, experiencing near-total discombobulation and enervation. Laura typified the other extreme, ready for more 30 seconds after the spasms of her previous orgasm had subsided to weak twitches. The others were scattered in between. What this meant was that Susan had to limit the amount of stimulation she accepted, and happily, insatiably gave much more than she received. At any given moment, even if three sated slits were still in recovery, a fourth would be available somewhere, and Susan would feast on it. A couple of the girls even dozed off for a brief time, only to be awakened by Susan's tongue eagerly licking their sex-drenched vulvas.

Actually, Susan had access to five other women's sex, not four. The precious Kelly welcomed her attentions whenever her turn for Susan's mouth came around. With one exception she did not do any more pussy licking herself that night, and was not willing to let any of the other girls lick her. That one exception occurred with Laura licking and Susan being licked, respectively. And simultaneously

Simultaneously because this occurred when the girls arranged themselves into an incredible six-way daisy chain. Kelly was sandwiched between Susan and Laura, licking Susan's pussy, her own being sucked by Laura. Susan was embarrassed to realize later that she had no idea whose vulva her own mouth had been buried in. She thought it was Megan, but Megan was one of her favorites, and she spent a lot of time that night with her mouth fastened to Megan's pussy, so she couldn't be sure. In any event, even though it was being provided by her little angel, Kelly, the pure physical sensation of that six-way tryst was not the greatest ever, because arrangement led to slightly awkward angles, and required some effort to keep it all together.

But - even though the actual pussy licking did not get the 100 percent focus it deserved, the thrill of being one of six young, beautiful, passionate and highly aroused women, all paying homage with their lips to the dripping core of female sexuality - the soft moans; the urgent sighs; the wet, juicy slurping sounds; the thick fog of pussy-juice aroma almost choking in its intensity; the musky taste of oozing, flooding, throbbing cunt, with its ever so faint urine tang – all of this multiplied by six: This was certainly the most erotic experience of Susan's life to that point.

Another memory that stuck was sex with Laura, during which Susan performed the "fisting" act for the second time in her life. Of course Laura came buckets, which Susan did her best to swallow. This performance earned one of those infrequent rounds of "applause." And then, amazingly, as soon as Laura had stopped cumming and Susan had withdrawn her dripping fist and forearm from the big woman's pulsing hole, Daphne was there, begging with her eyes, and when Susan nodded in assent, the thin, waifish blonde lowered her sex onto Susan's fist, swallowing it in her surprisingly capacious cavity.

As always, Daphne soared to awesome heights of passion, perhaps more then than at any other time that night, driven right out of this world by the sensation of having her vagina stuffed to the gills with a slippery female fist. When the girl experienced another one of those world-shaking orgasms in this way, each quiver and spasm communicating itself so directly to Susan through her arm and fist, for the first time in her life Susan actually had an orgasm herself without any stimulation being applied to her own genitals, driven over the top by the pure intensity of Daphne's arousal and release.

Susan had one other very distinct memory. With the exceptions already mentioned Kelly really had not participated much at all. She did enjoy several nice kissing sessions with Laura, joined the six-way daisy chain, and happily opened her legs to Susan's attentions whenever her turn came around, cumming every time. She did love sex, after all, and felt completely comfortable with Susan.

But she did not "play" with any of the other girls, or let them play with her, except for one time. Susan was kissing Kelly's darling breasts, about to start kissing her way south to that delightful strawberry blonde bush, when both girls became aware of Laura, asking permission with her eyes to kiss Kelly's lips. Kelly smiled and nodded – she was insatiable when it came to kissing, and Laura WAS a world class kisser. And then Megan and Daphne were there, looking longingly yet shyly as the pretty redhead's sexy breasts. Kelly looked at Susan inquisitively, Susan gave a little "up to you" shrug, and then Kelly smiled at the two sweetly eager girls, reached one hand to each of their heads, and pulled them down like babes to her breasts. Susan resumed her trip down that road to glory-hole, assuming her favorite position in life, prone between a lusty teen girl's thighs, preparing to lower her mouth to her fresh young female sex. Before she lost herself in Kelly's pink folds, she saw Greta at the other end of Kelly's body, also wanting permission, but just to take Kelly's pretty head in her lap and touch her face and hair. Naturally Kelly accepted this happily.

Those were perhaps the most joyful moments for Susan. Each girl wanted to give pleasure to Kelly. Susan believed they wanted to because they sensed the girl's deep inner goodness, and not just because she was a darling, hot-blooded little redhead, although that certainly played a role. The girls were absolutely courtly in their behavior, graciously seeking permission before doing anything, paying homage to the girl's virtue by trying to match it with impeccable behavior themselves.

Susan took her time when she made oral love to Kelly that time. Kelly was as horny as ever – virtue in the girl decidedly did NOT mean adherence to medieval codes of self denial – and she eagerly sought every iota of sexual pleasure that Susan and the other girls had to offer. But Susan wanted the beautiful scene to go on forever. So she adopted a languorous pace, engaging in more soft, sensual touches and kisses than hard-core, cum-driving pussy sucking. Oh, she eventually got around to that, too, and Kelly ate it up as Susan ate HER up. But Susan did so only after the longest time of less direct stimulation, kissing Kelly's soft inner thighs, stroking and fondling the underside of the bouncily delightful butt cheeks and the delicious dimples between these and her upper thighs (both accessible because Kelly's outspread knees were bent and her feet flat on the mattress surface), and just lightly pecking and brushing the girl's sex with her own lips.

The other girls matched this pace. Megan and Daphne did more sensuous breast-touching and kissing than hard-driving nipple sucking, although they did plenty of that, too, at the appropriate moments. Laura outdid herself with that "good kissing," as if she were trying to make up for all the wrongs she had done to the girl. She also paced herself, giving mostly soft, romantic kisses, but passionately diving her big tongue deep at the critical moments. Greta sweetly stroked and caressed the little redhead's face and hair the entire time.

Susan wanted it to last forever, but eventually Kelly's arousal rose to that state when to delay the inevitable was just cruel. Susan applied her full skill then, plunging fingers in and out of the tight and dripping tunnel, sliding the soft underside of her tongue from side-to-side over the exquisitely sensitive core of Kelly's sexuality, her tiny little hooded clit, and at the critical moment, adding an order of magnitude more intensity by rapidly shaking her head from side to side as she used the same side-to-side-tongue-on-clit action, but with suction added to hold the girl's pulsing sex in place right through the vigorous head shaking.

That did it for Kelly. She soared and rocked with the most intense orgasm of her young life. Kelly usually fell into the middle of that impact-of-orgasm continuum, but this time she paid a visit to Susan's discombobulation end of the spectrum. When she returned to full awareness her adoring admirers were all there to embrace her and thank her with chaste kisses. When Susan's turn came she had tears running down her cheeks, and she and Kelly embraced for a long time, while the other girls encircled them in a ring of comfort and affection.

Epilog

Susan followed up on her determination to see that Kelly got the help she needed at school. It turned out that Laura was willing to help, and did so. She refused to accept the ridiculously large amount of money that Susan offered for this, but did take a reasonable level of compensation, since her free time was so limited, and she was a classic "starving grad student." Given her limited time availability she later asked Susan if it would be OK if another grad student took over part of the duties for the same pay, which Susan was more than happy to accept. In the end Kelly did not need that much remedial work after all. She busted her butt working to catch up, but she really was smart, and once she was up to speed in the areas that "Podunk High" had neglected, she took off academically and never looked back.

It goes without saying that Laura's days of attempting sexual blackmail were over, even though the truth of what she had done never came close to living up to the full ugliness of that term. And that's not all. Susan couldn't say for sure about other classes that Laura taught after that semester, because she was never in one. But, she suspected that the pattern which established itself after that "silent talking to" held true in all her endeavors from then on. That pattern was – civility. In their first class session after the events of that evening, when one student dared to disagree with one of Laura's typically doctrinaire and banal interpretations of a reading, Susan could see that she was about to respond with her usual browbeating. But - she didn't. Instead, Laura took a deep breath, and then patiently explained why she thought the student's alternate view was probably not correct, but accepted that it was nevertheless a legitimate point of view.

What impressed Susan about this, and encouraged her belief that Laura had truly reformed, was that when she did this the woman had not yet noticed Susan's "you better not, you 'effing' bitch" glare. Afterwards, she DID notice Susan's look of dumb amazement at this new, improved Laura. The big grad student looked Susan right in the eyes, smiled, and then amazingly, for just the briefest fraction of a second, she stuck her tongue out at Susan! But, it was done with humor, not spite, as if she knew that Susan was expecting the worst (she was), and was delighted to prove her wrong. Susan burst out laughing, and earned a scattering of "what, are you nuts" looks from the other students, who had not been aware of the byplay. Laura snickered a little bit also, and looked a teensy bit sheepish, and never again even came close to stomping on a defenseless undergrad.

Laura eventually completed her thesis, got her PhD, and was offered an associate professor position that put her on a tenure track at another college. Susan imagined she was now boring Anthropology undergrads silly with her absurdly one-dimensional interpretations. Well, Susan couldn't perform miracles, but at least she did help to correct some character flaws . . .

Susan and Kelly had very little contact after that night. Susan moved into her "Goth" phase the next semester, and obviously this was not Kelly's scene. They lived on different parts of the big campus, and while Susan was a finance major, Kelly was studying to become a teacher, so they had no interactions in the academic sphere. Every time their paths crossed, though, they would run up to each other like a couple giddy schoolgirls, give each other big hugs, and then tune out the rest of the world for several minutes while they eagerly got caught up on each other's lives and loves. Kelly did become a teacher, and did meet her "soul mate," a good man who fully appreciated his "catch," and they had three kids at last count, which Susan knew because every year she got a Christmas card with a photo of the happy and growing family. She sent them a card of her own each year, and every time she saw that the clan had grown, she sent them a gift that consisted of a complete wardrobe of obscenely expensive baby clothes, pink or blue as appropriate.