All Comments on 'Susie'

by Surine

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Oh Good God

More please. I can't wait till they have sex.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Next

Good start. Very nice slow and methodical. The only thing this story needs is more!!! Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Very realistic situation

Many women have had similar experiences. Their reactions are all different. Many possibilities as this story progresses.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
38b

It confuses me that she's 115 lbs but wears a 38b. The number and the letter are completely seperate. The number is the band around and the letter is the cup size. She would have a abnormally large rib cage for her size if she had a 38b. Maybe she should upgrade to a 34c. :) But other then that, this was a really sexy story! Please continue.

SharpguySharpguyalmost 13 years ago
Fun Start

Nice beginning...I hope you continue it. The tension is building and we all want to know if Susie will follow her impluses, or if guilt will prevent her from going for it with her step daddy.

2275jr2275jrover 12 years ago
watching daddy want his cock

love this first of your stories . great writing only one thing missing the next part of you being taken by your daddy.

story susie. so more please another part or parts.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More

Make another part to this story it was really good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

In reply to the comment below:

38B exists on girls slimmer than 115lbs too. I'm 19 years old, 94lbs and wear band size 38 and cup size B. My rib cage is not abnormally big and it makes my boobs look fuller and perkier. It makes me curvier too. I love being 38B and hope I stay this size. They feel perfect to me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous