Susie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
436 Followers

"I agree," he said. "What shall we get?"

"Things for sandwiches and stuff we can prepare easily, without leaving a mess," I proposed. "We can each pick out a couple of meals or our own frozen dinners." I thought about his cock which had now grown to full size and hardness due to my caresses, "before we get out I hope your beast will behave himself."

"He's pretty anxious about today and tonight. I have absolutely no control over him right now."

"Maybe there is some way to keep it from sticking out so much," I said. "Your father has a pretty big cock, maybe he has an idea."

"How do you know my father 'has a pretty big cock'?"

"Kaitlyn and I saw him and Marianne getting into the hot tub naked when we were there. Anyway, I can ask my Dad about it, too. Maybe you can ask your mother for ideas too."

"Well, I guess it won't hurt to ask my father. I am not so sure my mom can help. I am a little nervous about you talking to your dad about it."

"I know your mother would like to help. She told me she has noticed when it happens and knows how embarrassing it must be. My dad would be sure to help out if he can."

With reluctance, I stopped my stroking and by the time we reached the grocery the beast was restrained enough to not be obvious. We decided on a package of those small individual cereal boxes for breakfast, sandwiches for lunch and TV dinners for, what else, dinner. We also grabbed some snacks and fruit for nibbling. Finally we were off to the 'trysting place'.

We rapidly went in and unloaded the groceries. I was bursting with desire. Without a word, both knowing what the other wanted and not needing to speak, we went into the bedroom and silently removed each other's clothes. As I removed Corey's shirt I kissed all over his chest. As he removed my blouse and bra he reciprocated. My nipples were harder than I could ever remember and an orgasmic tingle was already beginning.

I took down his underwear and greeted the beast, "Dear beast you are free again, free to explore, free to enter my cave." I kissed it wetly, up, down and around.

Corey removed my panties. I shivered with desire as the cool air touched my crotch. He lifted me gently, kissing my abdomen and lay me gently on the bed. He began a tour of my entire body with his lips and tongue, Starting at my forehead and saving my most sensitive parts for last. I lay back taking in the orgasmic sensation filing my body. I trembled in anticipation with each kiss and each touch of his tongue.

As soon as his tongue gave my clit the slightest touch the feeling became unbearable and I spasmed with intense pleasure, "Corey! Corey! Corey!" I screamed repeatedly. He continued to lick me, increasing my pleasure until the feelings began to disparate and I quieted down. Then he got up, left the room and returned with condoms and lubricant. He slipped the beast into the condom and I grabbed the lubricant putting it in me and on the beast.

Corey spent a few minutes kissing and sucking my twat and then he rose, moved between my legs and I felt his beast slowly enter my vaginal 'cave'. I reveled in the feeling as it pushed in, pulled out and then pushed further in. Slowly it filled me more and more. I relaxed and closed my eyes, feeling Corey's pulse inside the beast, inside my 'cave'. I reached up and caressed his chest and tummy. Then I reached around him and pulled him to me. I buried my face in his and my tongue in his mouth. I moved my hands down to his butt and helped him thrust inside me. With each thrust the tingle grew in me. As the tingle grew, my grip on his butt and the force of my kiss increased. He moved slowly and sensuously in and out, in and out, in and out. As I began to wish it would last forever it became clear that it would not do so. The pleasure rose to the point where it became unbearable. The spasm shot through my vagina. I remained silent, taking the full force of the feeling in, almost unable to stand it but wanting it to continue and continue. Corey was making huge grunts and the beast leaped inside me. I could feel the semen streaming through it as it leaped again and again. Slowly all subsided.

"It's been too long since last time," I said. "let's not allow it to be so long again." Corey just hugged me and planted another dozen kisses. Then we lay silently in each other's embrace with the beast resting softly in its cave.

I didn't realize that I had fallen asleep but a dream I had before repeated. I was carried away by an angel. Below me I saw relatives, friends and former friends. This time I could tell that they were all calling out to me. I couldn't tell what they were saying but I felt it was important.

I slowly became aware of my surroundings. It was dark. Corey was still on top of me with the beast still inside me. I moved slightly and Corey came to life. "What time is it?" he asked.

"I don't know. I just know it's dark out."

"I have to pee. Do you want to come?" He got up and the beast left me.

"I hope you and your beast do not mind but I am sooo relaxed. I would like to just lie here and enjoy the moment."

He pulled off the condom and asked with a bit of a laugh, "Are you still saving filled condoms?"

"No, the others started smelling bad and I had to trash them. The only one left is the one encased in epoxy inside that loving cup I gave you."

When he came out he said, "It's after 9PM. Do you want dinner?"

"I only want to be here with you. Are you hungry?"

"A little but being here with you is a better idea. Was that worth the wait!"

"Yes, but no. I think of how we could have done that several more times and still had tonight. I don't want to be waiting for it anymore."

"Well, we don't have to."

We kissed and lay in each others arms, my head on his chest, his chest against my breasts and his beast against my twat.

Again I dreamed of the angel and the people below. They were yelling at me about things I should do, suggestions for what I should do with my life, contradictory and hard to make out suggestions, none of which I would remember after waking.

I woke. I was lying on my back to the feel of Corey lightly caressing my tits and nipples with his finger. I Moaned in pleasure, reached down and guided my finger lightly along his cock. The beast woke and rapidly stretched to its full length.

"Corey, before we go any farther I really must relieve myself." I went into the bathroom and reflected on my dream as I peed.

When I came back, Corey was on his back and opened his arms for me. I lay on top of him, he embraced me and we kissed. My legs were open to either side and 'the beast' lapped repeatedly at the entrance to the cave. Corey stroked my back with both hands from the shoulders down to my butt. I pulled my fingers through his hair as the familiar feelings rose inside me.

I could feel my vaginal lips parting in anticipation of the beast coming inside. They were cooled by the dampness oozing out. The beast pushed his head inside. "Corey, let me get a condom."

"Princess I am already wearing one. I guess you didn't notice." The beast quickly pushed up to my cervix and started pushing it further inside as its body advanced.

"Oohh!" I moaned in pleasure.

I lifted my head and saw Corey with his eyes closed and an expression of delight on his face. I rolled us so I was on top and pushed my hips back to get the entire beast inside. Corey smiled and let out a slight "Uungh."

I began moving up and down on his cock, enjoying riding it as it pushed way in and pulled partially out. I decided to give Corey everything he deserved. I watched his face and listened carefully to his breathing. Speeding up and slowing down as his expression indicated. He stroked my breasts and occasionally one hand moved down my tummy to stroke my clit. I caressed his chest and frequently moved my head down to give him an affectionate kiss.

I remembered how once before when I was on top he made me stop in order to keep from having his orgasm before I had mine. I watched carefully for signs that he was on the verge. There, his face clenched. I stopped moving and allowed him to relax. I could feel the beast moving inside me with slight jerks. I wanted to be careful not to bring myself to orgasm before he let loose but I had been concentrating on Corey so intensely I had not noticed my own body.

I could feel the familiar tingle strengthen as the beast throbbed inside. I concentrated on the feel of Corey and his beast inside. I thought of the time Corey had brought me to orgasm by describing my body. I thought of last night. I concentrated again on the feeling of the beast inside me. None of that helped keep the rising sensation back. The tingle intensified. Corey seemed more relaxed but I was sure any intense movement would bring him to orgasm.

I slowly moved up. My tingle grew. The beast seemed more excited inside me but Corey was still relaxed.

I slowly moved down to engulf the beast fully. My tingle increased. The beast jerked ever so slightly. Corey winced.

I moved up. The beast jerked again. Corey tightened. The tingle intensified still more. It was now or never.

I thrust down quickly. The beast spasmed inside. Corey moaned loudly. The tingle spread through my body.

I rose and dropped in a faster rhythm as the beast spasmed again and again to Corey's moans.

Again and again I pumped myself up and down. My orgasm came. I couldn't control myself enough to keep pumping. My vagina took over, massaging the beast mercilessly. My tummy jerked and twitched. I had no idea what Corey and his beast were doing as I kissed him long, hard and passionately.

As the spasms turned into twitches and the twitches into small waves of delight I relaxed my grip on Corey and moved my mouth from his.

"Oh my gosh, you are amazing," were the first words from his mouth. He grabbed me and gave me a kiss to match the one I had just finished.

As he relaxed the kiss I rolled us to the side keeping his beast inside me. I needed to talk to this wonderful man. It didn't matter what we talked about. I just wanted to hear his voice.

First Day at the Guest House

"Corey, what do you want to do now," Is what came out. It sounded like I wasn't interested in staying here with him. "That's not right," I thought. "What do I really want to say?"

Corey seemed not to know how to reply. Then he said, slightly uncertainly "I think I would like to be here with you for a while."

I knew how to respond to that, "Oh Corey, that's what I want too!" He brightened considerably.

"Corey, I want to be here in your arms with the beast inside my cave. But I have this tremendous desire to talk, to hear you speak. Can I lay in your arms and feel your beast inside me and have you stroke me, while we talk about what we are going to do today? Would that be okay, Corey?"

"Of course, princess Susan."

We discussed breakfast and whether to take a shower or use the hot tub and then we talked about working on the stories. I told him I had brought along a couple of my 'teen high' books for him to look at. he told me he had also brought a couple of books that were supposed to have good dialogue. He said we should maybe read them as part of our preparation.

We spent over an hour talking, the light of day was beginning to come through the window. I told him, "I feel like starting the day now. How about you?"

"I think I am ready too but I sure like lying here with you."

"I have to pee again," I said.

"Me too," he replied.

"I would like to help your beast make designs in the water this time." I laughed.

He pulled the beast out and removed the condom. The beast was covered with sticky drying semen. I tried licking it clean but could not get it all off. Dried white blobs of semen were also stuck in Corey's hair around his cock and balls. "I think you're going to need to get in the shower to get this off," I said. "I'll be glad to help with that too."

I peed and then called Corey in. As I moved his cock around to make designs in the water I would also press on the underside to decrease the flow or even stop it. I laughed as I played. "This is an amazing thing you have here," I said as the flow was exhausted and I shook it dry. "It's fun in sooo many ways."

We got in the shower and I cleaned Corey's penis, ball and pubic hair thoroughly. Corey reciprocated with a similar cleaning of my twat and tits. We then rinsed the rest of each others body though not as thoroughly as the washing.

"Oh no! no towels," Corey said as we started to get out.

"I thought your father said there were towels here"

"In the linen closet but not hanging here where we can reach them. I'll just have to go and get them wet."

When he came back, I said, "Maybe we need a checklist for what to do when we first get here. 'Item 1, put towels in the bathroom'."

We dried each other off. "Are we going to breakfast in the nude or should we get dressed?" I asked.

"In the nude! And then into the hot tub," Corey responded.

The day started somewhat overcast and cool and the hot tub felt great. Corey rubbed my twat under the water and I stroked his beast which grew once more to full size.

"Corey," I said, "I'm ready for sex again. You know I think we could spend all our time here having sex. Do you want to do that or should we spend some time on the stories like we planned."

"I am ready again too, as you can tell. But I think we should put it aside for a bit. A little time between sexual intercourse makes me enjoy it more. I think spending time doing other things also increases our desire. If we work on the stories I will be even more in the mood tonight."

Reluctantly I agreed with him, "But if the mood is intense enough this afternoon I hope it's okay not to wait for tonight."

First Story (Pipeline)

We went inside and got out the stuff we had brought for the stories. I showed Corey the 'teen high' books. "These are pretty simple but they are a lot about relationships and people talking to one another."

Corey had two more books, quite thick which he said were supposed to have good dialogue and character relationships. One was Mark Twain,Huckleberry Finn, and the other was a collection of short stories by Earnest Hemingway. "Isn'tHuckleberry Finn a kid's book?" I said.

"No, not really."

"This is a lot to get through." I looked at how thick they were. Looking inside I saw they weren't in large print either.

"InHemingway, 'A Canary for One,' and 'Hills Like White Elephants,' are supposed to have good dialogue. InHuckleberry Finn look at the dialogue between 'Nigger Jim' and Huck I think there are chapter titles that will help. "

While he read the 'teen high' books, I checked outHuckleberry Finn. I found the chapters he meant, Huck and 'Nigger Jim' were floating on a raft and spent a lot of time talking to each other. It was fairly easy reading but the writing made the talking seem like a couple of hicks. "This talk is pretty messed up I said. It's not correct English."

"Mark Twain was trying to make them sound like they really were, uneducated, but intelligent southerners."

Corey had finished the 'teen high' books and was using his computer, I guess to find his stories. "You read quick," I said.

"Yes, I guess I do," Corey said in a dismissive manner.

I found the stories in the Hemingway book and worked through them. "This is much more difficult to read. but the characters do seem to be real people."

When I finished, I picked up the notebook with his stories. I had read most of them and identified five as promising. Two in particular caught my attention. I showed him all five and told him about the two I liked, "This one about three workers trying to repair a pipeline in the arctic looks good. The characters seem to just be working without talking much about what they are doing. Adding some discussions would help the story along and make us like the people more. One of them could maybe be a woman. And this one about three astronauts in a deteriorating space station has the same sort of characteristics even though it's an entirely different kind of story."

Corey asked, "So which do we start with?"

"Let's start with the pipeline one, it's a bit more complex but has fewer characters and I like the basic story better."

I suggested one of the characters be a woman and Corey made some changes to the beginning to make that clear. We discussed what was going on and where the characters would talk and what about. We even did some acting and took the place of the characters. I could see Corey was uncomfortable with some of what was being said but we continued.

We broke for lunch and I said, "that story needs a clear villain. How about we take the 'Charles' character and make him kind of mean? Then, 'Emily' and 'Fred' could be romantically involved."

Corey was upset, "The story doesn't need a villain!"

"Corey, good stories always have villain. They keep things interesting and help explain the bad things that happen. Right now, the story just has things happening without apparent cause. Having a villain causing them will help the reader understand."

"I thought what you said about doing dialogue and adding women would help but you are just ruining the story!"

"Corey, I am trying to make it better."

"You don't understand the story at all!" he went into the bedroom and locked the door.

I went to the door, "Corey come out, we can work this out."

The door had one of those locks that can be unlocked from outside with a little screwdriver or small narrow 'key'. My dad usually keeps one on the top of each doorway but I couldn't find anything. I sat down with my back to the door feeling terrible. "Please come out, Corey."

I went back and read the story again. Then I read the original story. What did Corey mean that I "didn't understand the story at all"? Then I saw it! better characterization would have made it more obvious but now that I understood what Corey had attempted I understood why he was upset and I had a better idea of how to add the character interactions.

I went to the door. "Corey, let me in. I read the story more closely and I think I understand. We won't make Charles a villain. I don't think 'Ed' should be a woman either. We can add a woman character. She can be romantically involved with 'Charles', It can be just like you and me."

Corey opened the door.

"I said, Corey, you really should have told me that you were attempting to write a story that was kind of about you and your friends. You should have told me that 'Charles' is supposed to be like you. I don't know your friends well enough to know who 'Ed' and 'Fred' are but I know they are your friends."

" 'Ed' is Howard and 'Fred' is Travis, "he said.

"Well then we must keep that in mind when we put words in their mouths."

I needed to say something else to him. "Corey, please don't run away like that when you get upset. You can talk to me. You can tell me what is bothering you, even if it's me you are upset with."

"Okay, I'll try. I guess I am used to going into my bedroom when I get mad at Kaitlyn or my mom. My mom used to always send me there anyway when I was little."

"My parents would do that too but the room couldn't be locked and after they gave me time to settle down one of them would always come in and talk to me. Let's start over on the story."

As we started I said, "I have an idea about the villain too. Sometimes, the villain can be nature or some artificial object. Remember that movieSnow Dogs where the dogs were left behind in antarctica. The only villain was the antarctic itself. It behaved almost as if it wanted the dogs dead. Maybe we can make the pipeline almost alive and sort of evil."

Susie_O
Susie_O
436 Followers