Susie Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers

Corey abruptly mounted me and quickly pushed his cock all the way in. My vagina began involuntarily pumping on him as he began a rhythmic rocking in and out, in and out. My vaginal spasms reduced to a twitching which didn't go away. An intense orgasmic feeling also remained but one with no spasms. That didn't last long. Corey's strokes became quicker and harder. The twitches became spasms and the orgasmic feeling exploded through me. Corey's ejaculation exploded inside me at the same time. I felt his spasms in perfect rhythm with mine as he came down and gave me a long, long kiss. I fell asleep with him on top of me, his mouth pressed against mine and his beast inside my belly.

The dream returned and this time the small voice and the small speaker were clear. Her imploring suggestion for my future filled me. It felt right and I understood why it was her suggestion. I would tell Corey as soon as I awoke and my parents when I got home. I continued to sleep.

Here is how the story ends:

Apollo and Diana looked at the status displays and realized that the outer hull could not hold. Once a piece gave way the entire station would follow. There was nothing more to be done.

Diana looked at him and could see he knew the end was here. She slowly pulled off her protective suit, stood in her underwear and said, "Hold me."

Apollo saw her look and knew the meaning. As she unzipped her suit, he unzipped his and was in his underwear as she made her request. He caught her in his arms. She wrapped hers around him and their lips met. Each felt nothing but the embrace of the other and the other in their arms.

Markus yelled, "Do something!" at them as he saw them disrobe and embrace. He ran to get Jovan.

The station began to disintegrate.

Jovan watched alone and in anger. He thought of himself and felt the pieces of the station tear through him. He screamed in agony.

Markus, running down the corridor, was aware of nothing as the disintegrating station brought him to his end.

Dianne and Apollo remained aware only of one another.

Dianne thought of what might have been and tears came to her eyes.

Apollo felt her tear drop onto his cheek and wished that he could die a thousand deaths so she could live.

As the station came apart and their bodies vanished they remained together in spirit and felt only joy.

My Life Decision

It was around noon when we awoke. We lay together for a long time before Corey spoke. "How about we have lunch and relax for the rest of the day. Tomorrow we can clean the place up and go home."

"That sounds good to me." I snuggled up to him caressing any part of his body I could reach.

"Corey," I said.

"Yes, princess."

"Corey, remember how you have told me I need to decide what major to take and what I wanted to do with my life?"

"Yes, Susan, of course."

"Corey, I have been having a dream and it has told me what to do."

"I'm not sure you should trust in dreams, my love."

"This dream was different. I am sure it is my subconscious telling me based on my own thoughts and what it says really feels right to me. I could change my mind but I am as sure of this as I have ever been sure of anything."

"And what does the dream tell you?"

"Corey, I am going into pre-med. In med school I will specialize in gynecology."

"That sounds like a big commitment."

"It is. There is more, but this is the first step."

"And what more?"

"I think I will keep that to myself until I have accomplished this first step." I said, thinking of what the voice had told me and why I was sure its speaker had made this request.

We stayed in bed for almost another hour kissing and feeling and resting.

When we got up I helped the beast make designs in the toilet as Corey peed.

We decided to stay naked and after lunch I found a good CD and put it in the stereo. "I think I owe you a dance," I said. I moved around him to the music attempting to expose every part of me to him just as I had done our first time together at the Courtyard Inn. I ended once again with a split and rose by spreading my legs toward him, arching my back and moving my hands until I could spring up. I was directly in front of him and didn't stop myself as I sprung. I fell onto his lap and gave him a huge kiss.

We spent part of the afternoon in the hot tub and the pool. Corey's father and Marianne came out for part of the time and we talked with them about one thing and another. As you would expect, Corey's father asked how things were in a manner which made it clear he wanted to know how much sex we were having. Before Corey could say anything I said, "We're having a fabulous time. I've had six orgasms so far, maybe more, I've lost count and I think I've had Corey's' huge and wonderful cock inside me at least four times. I just can't get enough of it." I turned to Corey and licked his cock, sticking my tongue up under his foreskin.

Corey's father seemed stunned by the answer with visual aids but then managed to say, "I am so glad you are enjoying yourself. It sounds like you are too, ehhh, Corey?"

Corey replied with enthusiasm, "Yes sir, I definitely am!"

"Good, that's what I hoped."

We went for a swim and Corey asked me why I had given such an explicit answer.

"Well I wanted to make it clear to him that we were doing what he expected. I was hoping that it was clear enough that he wouldn't feel a need to ask again."

"Wow, that was more answer than I could ever give anyone and with a little demonstration too! You are one of a kind, Susan."

"I hope so." We kissed and I asked, "Do you want to give a full demonstration here in the pool?"

I jumped up and managed to slide his cock inside me. I began pumping up and down. He fell over and I had to let the beast come out so we could get up and breathe.

After we came out, Corey's father said, "Marianne says you are writing stories or something?"

Corey answered, "Yes, sir we are. We thought that would help get us in the mood for ... other things. It did and it provides a good interlude between ... other things. We finished two stories."

I jumped in, "Would you like to read them, Mr Daniels?"

"Yes, I suppose I would. What are they about?"

Corey told him, "One is about a team of workers trying to repair a pipeline. They are drawn further and further from civilization until they realize they are facing certain death. The other is about a space station that is failing and a man and woman who slowly fall in love. They realize their love only when the station completely disintegrates."

"They don't really sound like my kind of story but since you wrote them I'll give them a try."

I told Corey, "I would like my parents to read them too. We should print them out and make copies. Your mom should have one, I would like Kaitlyn to have one, I want one and my parents should have one. With one for you, Mr. Daniels, we need five copies. Six if you want a hard copy. Do you want a copy, Marianne?"

"No, I am sure Leo will let me read his."

Corey's father said, "You are welcome to use my printer. It's one of those printer/copier/fax things so you can make the copies too."

Corey said, "Thank you, I will. Do you mind if I do it now? Susan and I plan to spend tonight and return home tomorrow."

We went into the guest house and Corey got dressed and went to get the copies while I remained, naked, inside.

After dinner we stayed naked and leisurely aroused each other while listening to the stereo.

We went to bed and had the most relaxing, leisurely sex while talking about our plans, hopes and dreams.

The dream of the angel didn't return. Its message had been delivered.

I awoke with the beast still inside me. It was totally relaxed but still big enough to fill my vagina. I luxuriated in the feeling and tried to feel its pulse as I waited for Corey to wake.

After breakfast we began following the checklist, starting with washing the towels and the well used sheets. In the laundry room I realized we needed an inventory so we could tell Rosa what to buy if we ran out. "Corey could you make a list of everything here so we can have an inventory checklist?"

Corey did as I had asked while I went about other activities. I found that there were two extra sets of bed linens so I could make the bed while the wash was being done.

Running through the checklist was easier than I had anticipated and Corey said, "I'm really glad you insisted we make this. I'd have been lost without it and I know we would have forgotten several things. I don't think we forgot anything."

We both made a quick recheck and got in the car to go home. "I don't feel nearly as sad about leaving here as I did when we left the Courtyard Inn," I told him.

"Me either. I think because I know we can return whenever we want."

"I'm sure that's it," I said. I rubbed my crotch, thinking, "Whenever that is, it won't be too soon."

Susie_O
Susie_O
439 Followers