All Comments on 'Susie's Slave for the Party'

by WickedNaughtyThoughts

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
5 stars

Excellent!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 6 years ago
Wow

Great tale for such a short rendering.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow

One of the hottest stories ever on Literotica! Five stars!

femmedfemmedover 6 years ago

One of the best femdom stories I've encountered in ages. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Soo Hard

Amazing story. My cock is so hard. I wish my wife had a friend like that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

This was the hottest story I've ever read! My cock got rock hard! Amazing writing!! God, I wish I could experience what this guy did!

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
So Aroused!

Never, have I ever been so turned on. My hands are shaking so much that just writing these few words in appreciation are difficult. You had me from the very second the leash was clipped on his collar.

Five stars is far too many for a decent review. Please, make me your slave.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow

The subject isn't something that typically interests me, but nonetheless this was one of the hottest, most erotic, best written stories I've ever read here.

Really well done.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Mmmm!

Soooo not normal, and so not wise... unless Mistress Wife wants it, in which case it is verrrry wise. Happy wife, happy life, right? A kinky, twisted, love story!

RKreaderRKreaderover 5 years ago
Fun, but...

While that would have been fun, I'd feel it necessary to leave town. Alone. No telling where those pictures would show up among "friends".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Yeah Right

Hot? Smokin'! / Entertaining?For sure! / Realistic? No fucking way!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

Very hot! I would enjoy being an attractive woman's slave like that and being dominated and humiliated in front of other women at a party. I like the thought of the woman cutting up my shirt, forcing me to be shirtless in front of the other women and powerless to prevent them from doing things to my nipples. I like showing off my bare chest and nipples to attractive women.

I would prefer that the nipple clamps be on my nipples and not my balls, though. I would come when those ladies pinched and stroked my extremely sensitive man-nipples.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good premise.

But the sex, when it happens, is described too matter-of-factly. You say something happens, but saying it happens isn't erotic. You need to describe HOW it happens. Step by step.

And the reverse gang bang is simply too repetitious. It's mostly the same thing over and over again.

There needs to be much more edging. And multiple edging, perhaps. While one plays with his cock and balls, he could be forced to lick anothers nipples, her pussy, her feet, her ass, her asshole.

Why no titty fucking with all those breasts around?

Why no long, preliminary teasing his asshole before he gets ass fucked? Why not get him so hot with his asshole being teased that he's the one who begs to be ass fucked?

Had real porential. Didn't live up to it.

Three stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Very f’cking hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, a very hot and loving story. As one comment indicated that the sex was light. There should be more graphic descriptions of where the cum was sprayed when he came, what did he feel as he fucked the other women as they slide their pussies up and down his cock, what he felt when he finally came in Susie, and what he really felt when he finally got his wife. I like that his wife was there all of the time and was willing to let the other girls really get hands-on with him. It could have been a bit harder on him with some whipping and ball busting but the story was really about a loving wife and her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

While the premise of the plot is sound. (Linda was present) my cautious nature says Linda would have to make very sure that there was no likely way the people at the party could wrest control from her.

The thought of allowing one who has not knowingly acknowledged that with power comes absolute responsibility for what happens to the submissive is alarming. Like putting a nine year old in sole charge of taking younger siblings across a city centre.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

another chapter would have been so much better. to let us know for sure that Susie was his wife's mistress and now his too..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was a fun story but the ending actually ruined it for me. Go back to the opening of the story ~ the wife outs him in front of her best friend and Mark says he enjoys playing with his wife this way IN THEIR BEDROOM. He says HE IS NOT submissive. Yet at the end of the story the best friend (?) demands he be her slave anytime, anywhere, and maybe all the time. WTF?? The "loving wife" is okay with this arrangement? I don't think so!!! Oh, and what happened to the boundaries of 'no sex' as set by the wife in the beginning? It would have made more sense, and had a more realistic feeling, if the wife stepped up and said it was a wonderful time and she enjoyed being there and watching it, but it was now over. This is HER husband and not the neighborhood slave.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was such a hot story! The perfect submissive submitting perfectly. The wife lending him to her friend for her to use, a cfnm party where all the women use him while secretly, his wife is there, watching the whole affair. This is a very erotic fantasy and I loved it1

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite6 months ago

This was wicked hot!!

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 months ago

Suzue and Linda working together too enslaved poor Mark. Wickedly good 👍 so hot 🔥

Hotstuff1PHotstuff1P4 months ago

So what's next ?

The morning after a three some ? Or a few days later where the new dynamic is explained. Yes Mark now has a wife and a Mistress to please and obey. Rules to be put in place, agreed or is simply told of the arrangements. Two naughty women working together in control of his life.

Can't wait for this series too take shape. 🙌

1Martiniman1Martiniman2 months ago

What a fabulous and erotic tale of a loving wife allowing her husband and best friend to live out their fantasies while quietly in control from the shadows. She changes all 3 lives and relationships in such a fun and delightful way…the kind of wife most men want. 5 stars and a must read! I’d read on and on about these 3 people if there were more stories.

NeoGatekeeperNeoGatekeeperabout 1 month ago

Yes! Femdom does not necessarily mean degrading. I Love that the wife is completely involved with this relationship shift. I Love that everyone has their fantasies and orgasms fulfilled. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

I agree with Anonymous from 'a year ago' the way it ends. I would have him dominating Linda the following week. She would be tied up naked being sensuously tortured, both painfully and pleasurably. In the middle of him edging Linda Susie would come walking into their house and is confronted with Linda at his mercy. Trying to establish herself as his Mistress again she orders him to strip and kneel in front of her. He turns to her and tells her to sit down for a minute before she dominates him. As soon as Susie sits down he casually walks around behind her, grabs both of her wrists and handcuffs her to the frame of the chair. As she starts to scream at him he jams a gag into her mouth. Getting right into her face he snarls at her, 'you are my bitch now slave, you are my toy to play with and punish as much as I want.' The look of shock on Susie's face only got worse as he reached down and ripped her blouse down the middle sending buttons flying across the floor. He followed up by grabbing a pair of scissors and cutting off her bra. Then the pain began. Grabbing both nipples, he pinched and twisted them as hard as he could until tears appeared in Susie's eyes. Taking the riding crop he had been teasing Linda with, he smacked her breasts until they were bright pink. Attaching nipple clips, he pulled on the chain until again tears appeared. Then as he leaned over from the back of the chair he quietly spoke into her ear, 'don't plan on going home for a few days, you are going to be my entertainment as well as my pain slut. Now let me get some pictures of you as soon as I get you naked.' Turning back to Linda, he smiled and remarked, 'now, where were we?!'

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous