Susie's Slave for the Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you going to do?" I heard.

"Spank him," said Susie.

"And put these on."

I felt hands grabbing my nipples and heard the jingling of metal. Nipple clamps?

"Pick. Balls or tits."

"What?" I whispered.

I felt the crop slap my nipples - slap, slap -- then on my balls, -slap, slap.

"Pick," said my Mistress, "on your balls or on your tits."

"Oh, that hurt him!"

"Nipples, Mistress," I managed to say.

"Right, balls then," she said, and I moaned in terror.

"Hold his balls," she said, and I felt a hand grab me. The clamps were attached to my balls and I could feel them pinching.

"If he moves, pull his chain," said Susie.

"Count," she said slapping me, "If you lose track, we start over."

She pulled my shorts -- well the part that was left -- down and off me. I heard a soft slap as she threw them away and they hit something.

I was now completely naked except for the collar, leash, blindfold and nipple clamps on my balls. There was pressure on the clamps -- someone was holding the chain, keeping it taut.

Whack.

"One," I gasped. It hurt.

Whack.

"Two. . ."

This went on to fourteen and I wondered when she was going to stop!

I nearly fell, moving slightly and the chain on my balls was tugged sharply, the feeling taking on more volume. I moaned at the shocking feeling and sudden sharpness of the pain and stood still.

At twenty hits with the crop she stopped and I gasped, gulping air.

"Now a little something to help you remember what happens to you if you disobey again," said Susie.

I felt a hand on my ass, then another -- and my cheeks were pulled apart. I gasped again.

"Scared, isn't he?" said a voice.

I felt wetness on my ass -- then a finger probing my asshole.

"Gotta get him all lubed up," said Susie matter-of-factly. I felt her fingers on my asshole again, and she stuck a finger in.

I gasped.

Then I felt something harder pushing against my asshole.

"Take it," said Susie, "take it all in."

She pushed it into me and it hurt, burning. I let out a little whimper, and she reached around and held my cock, stroking it.

I felt her lean closer and she whispered in my ear, "Come on take it for me."

I moaned and opened up as best I could, wanting more than ever to please her and she pushed it gently but remorselessly into my ass. I gasped again. She tugged at my cock a bit more and let go.

Then she slapped the thing in my ass and I nearly fell over.

"Now Slut, you'll obey each and every one of the women here like they were me, or we'll do more than just stick it in," she purred.

"Understand?"

"Y—Yes Mistress," I said.

"Well ladies," said Susie, "he's all yours now. And I think he'll obey completely, won't you Slut?" she said, and I felt the thing in my ass wiggle as she tapped it.

"Yes Mistress," I said. I had to hope things wouldn't get more out-of-control.

I felt hands on me guiding me, moving me to another location -- in my blindfolded state I couldn't tell where I was being led. In complete darkness, completely naked, clamped and cuffed all I could do was follow.

I was pushed down to the floor and I knelt.

"Lick me," said a soft voice, and my head was pulled down. I stuck out my tongue and felt rough pubic hair and a wet, wet cunt. Obediently I began to lick.

"That's it," said the voice, "a little faster. Faster I said!" I felt the chain on my balls being tugged by someone and I hurried to obey.

"Good boy," moaned the voice, "good boyyyy uh!" I felt her come and tasted her wet cream before she pushed me away.

"My turn?" asked another voice, this one very proper.

I heard a murmured "Uhmmm," from the woman I'd just licked.

"Come on then Slut," said the new voice, and I rose and moved to where she wanted me.

She made me stand and I felt her stroking me.

"Mmmm, nice prick," she said, stroking me. She took her time and teased me even harder. Her other hand reached up and flicked my nipples, then tugged my chain. I moaned and she laughed.

"You want it so bad," she said. "So bad, Slut."

I moaned and she teased me even more, making me quiver. I felt her move and then I felt lips on my dick. They felt heavenly, the pleasure offsetting the continuous low-level pain of the clamps.

I gasped as she deep throated me and then sucked my head, twirling her tongue around and around.

"Oh God..." I moaned.

"You want more?" she teased.

"Oh yes," I gasped as she sucked me again.

"Beg," she said stopping.

"Please Mistress," I pleaded, "Please!"

"Please what?"

"Please suck my cock."

She laughed and stroked my cock, licking my balls. I got even harder and moaned. I felt her stop and then slick wetness slid over my cock. Lube?

She began stroking me and teasing me even more and I went crazy with the feeling, moaning.

"Such a Slut you are," she said, "Men like you need to be taken and used like this, don't you? You need it."

I nodded and said, "Yes Mistress."

She stroked me and I groaned. My body trembled under her touch and I ached for her to keep going, to make me come.

Then she stopped.

"Such a horny toy you are! I bet you'd fuck anything right now."

I moaned. She was right. I was gagging to stick my cock in anything.

"Thrust at whatever I put in front of you," she said.

I felt hands on me guiding me forward. My cock was held and moved forward towards something warm. I felt a push and then I was in -- someone -- a wet, tight cunt.

"Noooo!" I moaned "I'm not supposed to!"

"Shut up Slut," said the voice.

"You don't have a choice anymore."

And I was pulled forward and then pushed back again. God it felt so good---

I moaned, loving it, and the woman laughed.

"One more number for the bride!"

I felt hands pushing me and pulling me, controlling how fast I fucked the bride-to-be. It went on for fifteen or twenty thrusts.

She moaned, loving it, and then pushed me off, and I felt air on my wet cock.

"Lick me," she said, thickly, and I was pushed down in front of her. Her pussy had large labia and I felt my mouth fill with her lips as she pulled my head against her.

I struggled to find her clit and was rewarded by her moans when I found it. I licked and licked for several minutes.

She started laughing as she came, finishing with a giggle and pushing me away by slapping my face.

"I always wanted to do that," she said, "Use a man rudely and hit him."

"Oh my that sounds nice," said a deeper voice.

"Go on then," said the bride, and I my face was pulled down again.

A hand grabbed my cock then.

"I'm going to tease him until he goes crazy," said a girly sounding voice. And her hand, wet with lube began to stroke me as I licked the other woman.

Someone began tugging my chain then, and I gasped into her cunt.

"Oh that's nice!" she said, "Do that again."

The hand on my dick was meanwhile providing tons of stimulation which began to offset the pain.

"It's called edging," said the girly voice, "get them so horny and then stop."

My cock was so sensitive now -- I began licking even harder, trying to somehow make my torture end, but instead the low-voice woman came, smearing her cunt all over me, ejaculating juice all over my face.

Someone yanked my chain and then I was laid on my back on a low table for the pleasure girl to torture better.

Another cunt moved over my face -- this one framed by a short skirt which lay all around my head as she settled herself on me.

My orgasm kept building, but the girl touching me could sense it somehow, and backed off, her touches getting lighter and lighter, driving me nuts. She started doing a pull, pull, pull over my head, going in one direction only, the feeling driving me wild. I wanted to come so bad!

I licked harder and faster and the woman on top of my mouth came after a few minutes, the taste of her changing -- a yummy sweetness.

She stood up and four other hands began stroking me, touching my nipples and thighs as my torture continued.

"Tell us how bad you want it," said the girly voice.

I was so stimulated that it was like being in another world, one filled with delicious potential and endless frustration.

"I want it," I gasped, "I want to come. . ."

She giggled, "But do you want it?"

"YES!" I said.

"What would you do for it?" she said, stroking me gently and slowly.

"Anythinggggggg," I moaned.

"Fuck us all? Lick our cunts? Beg us?"

"Yessssssssss!" I gasped.

More hands were on me now -- I couldn't tell how many. Ten? Twelve? Sixteen? I couldn't count. I couldn't think.

Fingers touched my lips and I kissed them, hands rubbed my thighs, my ass. . . Another hand jiggled the object in my ass, and others stroked my nipples and legs, thighs and feet.

Women moved over me and I licked cunt after cunt, nipples, fingers -- anything they put on my mouth.

I was so close. . .

"Beg then,"

"Please. . . please please please please please. . . I want to come so bad. . . I'm a slut who needs orgasm, your cock and toy, your helpless toy. . ."

I heard cameras clicking and knew my humiliation was being filmed. Oh God!

I spread my legs and hands helped pulled them even wider.

"Good boy, opening up. Tell us you love us," said a voice.

"I love you," I said, "I love you all so much. . ."

"Tell us why," she said.

"For using me and teasing me and taking me here, to the place I could never go by myself. . ."

"Yes," she breathed, arousal in her voice, "Never forget this, learning, knowing how we took you where you couldn't go by yourself. . ."

And the hand on me worked faster, harder.

"I'll never forget, never forget, neveeeeerrrrr----"

I came then, super hard, my brain exploding out of my dick, showering myself and anyone nearby with come. They cheered me on, yelling and crying out for my orgasm, and I kept coming and coming and coming.

Someone took the nipple clamps off my balls which hurt, but the pain pushed me, prolonged the orgasm even longer.

The woman stroking me didn't stop though, and it started to hurt -- I was too sensitive!

"Nooooooooo," I moaned, "nooooooo," struggling against the hands that held me, but it was no use. I was helpless and had to take it -- she kept rubbing my dick, stroking my sensitive head, sending exquisite pain and pleasure all over my body.

Eventually I stopped struggling -- it was no use -- and she kept going, making me twitch and come and hurt.

"That's it, good boy giving up," she said. And only then did she stop.

I heard them getting up and felt hands patting me goodbye.

"Thanks Susie!" said several of them, and then they were gone.

It was just me and my mistress.

She leaned down and kissed me, tasting her friends in the process.

"That was beautiful," she said. "Such a turn on being able to do anything to you, to make you do anything! I loved it."

"Was it everything you wanted? Everything you feared and desired?"

I moaned a yes, hearing myself as if from a distance.

"Well," she said, "It isn't over quite yet."

Not over yet? What?

She tugged the leash and I got up. She put my shorts on me, snapped the cover on and we left. We walked a few blocks and then she unclipped the leash and put a coat over me, taking the blindfold off. Then she guided me into a hotel through what seemed like an abnormally bright lobby and led me to a room.

After we'd gotten into the room she locked the door and tugged the coat off me, then undid my shorts, letting them fall to the ground.

I was in shock. A hotel room and I was handcuffed and naked in front of Susie. The party was over -- wasn't it? This wasn't part of the deal -- but like before I didn't have a choice.

But part of me -- my cock in particular -- was very excited and hoped things were going to go on.

"Now," she said, "Was there anything else? Anything else you wanted?"

"Yes. . ." I said, my heart pounding.

She waited.

I said it, "You, Mistress."

"Oh that's the right answer," she said. "Exactly right."

"What do you think Linda?" she said, calling into the bathroom.

"Oh he's such a naughty slut when he's tied up," my wife said, stepping out from the bathroom.

"You got him to actually submit, not just take it because he was tied up -- it was sexy."

My mind was whirling.

"You were there?" I asked her, shocked.

"Of course, babe," she said, "I give you a lot of rope, but I'm not crazy! I watched and you licked me too."

I gasped and moaned, suddenly so turned on -- my wife had witnessed me being tortured, teased and made to beg -- and she'd let them do it -- been a part of it!

I felt relieved that she knew everything that had happened and simultaneously shocked that she'd let it happen.

"But I think you'd better do what you promised for Susie," she said, and put the blindfold on me again.

"After all, you said you wanted to serve her. No getting me until you've done what you said you would."

She slapped my ass and stepped away.

My mind was blown even more than before. Now I was going to be used and this time I knew my wife was watching!

Susie came over to me, and I could feel her inner thighs straddling me. She moved so her pussy was right over me.

"Beg me," she said, pausing, "Beg for it."

"Please Mistress," I said, "Please let me lick your cunt."

She held it just out of reach and I stuck out my tongue wanting her. The sight must have been too tempting. She growled and brought her pussy down on my mouth.

"Then do it Mark, lick me, lick my cunt."

I fell to with abandon. She moaned.

"So sexy watching them use you, watching you give up everything to them. What a slut you are. I had no iiiideaaaa!"

"And now you're sucking me off, begging for my cunt in front of your wife, wanting me so bad you'll do anything -- uhhhhh!"

She moaned and gasped as I licked her.

"But now that I know," she groaned, "now that I know what you are, I'm going to use you like this, over and over and ooooo---."

She came on me, shuddering. I lapped and lapped and she groaned.

"Mmmm, such a good slut!"

"Now that you've sucked me so good, I'm going to let you fuck me -- if you want it, if you beg for it. . ."

I wanted it, oh yes. I wanted my wife's best friend bad.

She pushed me down on my back straddling me, putting her wet hole over my dick.

"You want it, don't you?" she asked, "Even though you shouldn't."

"Yessss!" I groaned.

"Say it," she said, "Say it in front of Linda."

"I want it," I said, "I want you to fuck me!" Part of me wondered if my wife would stop it. I didn't want her to, but the idea that she could let me want it more.

She slid her wet hole so I was in her opening. God it felt so good. She moved down a millimeter. I gasped.

Another millimeter, I moaned. Another.

I cried out her name, "Oh Susie!"

She plunged all the way down then and I cried out.

"Yes!" she said, "Oh yes! Beg for it Mark, beg for ME!"

"Oh yes. . . I said, "Oh God yes I want you Susie, want you, want you, want you! I want to fuck you so baaad -- please, please, please fuck me Mistress! Fuck meeeee!"

She lowered herself so I could reach and I began thrusting, humping, seeking her cunt with my cock, fucking Susie.

It was so good. I knew I shouldn't have, but I'd wanted her all night, all day, ever since I'd known her. My Mistress Susie.

Her pussy felt great, warm and wet and sexy and hers.

"Oh God!" I yelled, "so good Mistress! Oh yes!"

My orgasm built and built and she came on my dick, and I came in her, shuddering and moaning, filling her with me, giving her everything.

She pulled the blindfold off and I looked up at her flushed face looking down at me, smiling.

"And from now on you'll let me tie you up -- use you - whenever I want forever and ever," Susie said, "won't you?"

"Yes Mistress," I said, knowing it was true, but ashamed of admitting it in front of my wife and she smiled, her eyes bright and happy, locked on mine.

She leaned down and kissed me, then turned me, still cuffed, to face my wife, who looked at me, lust in her eyes, and if I read her expression right, proud of me.

"My turn," she said, and I couldn't have been happier in that moment -- after seeing all I had done and still wanting me.

She walked closer to me and stood over my face just like her friend had.

"You're in deep now," she said.

"Now that you've promised to be Susie's slut I'm going to let you," she said, "in fact I insist on it. You'll have to please her perfectly before I let you touch me."

With those words I wanted her more than ever. The thought that she would deny me until I pleasured her friend was so wrong. And so fucking hot.

"I want you babe," I said, staring at her cunt, my cock hardening at the thought of her.

My perfect wife who gave me more than anyone else ever could, who loved me even when she saw all my dirty secrets.

"You want this pussy after having all of the others?" she teased.

"After all those other girls touching you, fucking you, jerking you off, you still want mine?"

"Yes, yes, most of all," I said, meaning it. She looked at me, and I knew she could see I was telling the truth, could feel how hot I was for her.

She grinned.

"Then lick, Slut," she said, and I did.

As I licked her I thought about what had happened, what I'd done and what I'd promised to do and looked like I'd be doing for a long time.

It wasn't normal and probably wasn't wise but I was exactly where I wanted to be.

12