All Comments on 'Suspense, Slime & Strips of Tape'

by Synovex

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Why?

Why a writer with a long history in BDSM's stories, suddenly use the same theme and post it in LW? Just because they were married? The BDSM fetish is the same being married or not...Not liking BDSM, I have to rate it 1*

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 7 years ago
Weird, but interesting.

And that's why the call him Slugger, is it?

And anyone who thinks they have to give 1* because they do not like BDSM, you don't have to do that. You did it because you wanted to.

I give it 5* because I am in a good mood and the writing was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Following @MattblackUK advise...

Following @MattblackUK advise...1* because I want to give it to this particular story...

gordo12gordo12over 7 years ago
Not LW which is married extra marital sex

Belongs in fetish. 1* for wrong category

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Odd

Are there really people who like this shit?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1* could not finish this

Absolute disaster, only just made it to the bathroom!!! How did Lit pass this into LW? submit it into Fetish, where sane individuals don't have to read it, A WARNING WOULD HAVE BEEN WELCOME.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

wrong cat

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
SO WHAT 3*s

It was entertaining, funny and erotic. Gave it 3*s.

All you category fascists are right. Happy now?

AMerryman

tinstartinstarover 7 years ago
Weird

I've never even thought of things like that. It was weird but if that lights your fire, more power to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OK, so hubby and wifey get up to some pretty bizarre stuff....it's just weird....

...but I'm sure others will have questioned the category choice. I do.

Through all that, there is no infidelity, no back stabbing, no cuckolding, that characterize this most controversial category.

No matter how you slice it, this was just weird shit.

And I would have put it in a fetish category on any day.

Does that make me a category nazi? Fine! And the name-callers are lowlife Neanderthals, who make their livings picking up rotten fruit from under the trees in the apple and peach orchards of the world.

So. You have your place and I have mine are we all happy now?

Oh, and I thought the story was just plain weird and in the wrong category.

No. Thank. You.

SynovexSynovexover 7 years agoAuthor
Wrong category, apparently? Sorry

I didn't mean to bother anyone, but it's a story about a husband and wife in a loving relationship who enjoy a trusting, adventurous sex life after years together. Isn't that the idea? I assumed this would tickle folks, sorry for offending anyone. I'll re-post it now.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
It's in just the right place or should go in no place at all

If fetish and gay and rape can find themselves in LW even though they have specific hubs for them, a true loving husband and wife story belongs here, despite the narrow minds of some.

Thank you for your story and please keep posting, in loving wives.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous