All Comments on 'Suspicion - a Sequel'

by Kezza67

Sort by:
  • 233 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

U took a strong man and made him a pussy. Shame on you.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You have written about the only cuck in the world who would have done this. Poppycuck a man like this would be too stupid to live. Lol

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Just no. Pure balderdash. Paul's not going to wait around for 5 years while she fucks Karl and even has a son with him. Look there are RAACs and then there's just delusional, this is bordering on stupid.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Utterly nonsensical mand irredeemable RAAC. Paul being a monk, hoping Kathy, who is married to Karl for five years and cheated liberally on him with Karl before her crazy, insane sharing request, and having a child with Karl, will come.back to him. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What kind of person carries a torch for 4-5 years for a cheating wife? Sorry you really out did yourself with this diatribe...

AnotherChapterAnotherChapter9 months ago

Not much point in commenting on a story that is 15 years old, but in spite of knowing this author loved RAAC stories, this one is just too sick to swallow! Kazaa wrote some great stories and I have re-read several, but this is not one of them! Mist of time, for example was great. This story just turned my stomach.

JTassJTass10 months ago

OK, just a bit of feedback about something that struck me as incongruous... I had to look up Paramectol (Tylenol to us Yanks) poisoning. It takes 4 to 18 days. While it has been used as a suicide method, there are many easier and quicker methods, even if the choices are limited to over-the-counter medications. Unless Kathy & Karl had three full bottles of Tylenol lying around the house (and why would they?) it's clear that she bought the pills for the purpose of taking an overdose. But if she had to go out to buy pills that she planned to use to commit suicide, why not pick something like sleeping pills that would work much more quickly and painlessly?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow that was berserk. Paul apparently has no spine. Umm I like reconciliation as much as thr next guy but this was almost contrived gibberish. It goes from her at the beginning talking about she had a happy 5 years with Karl, to after the reveal he is a bigamist, that Karl.is controlling and made her quit her career, and sex which had been great before when she was cheating on Paul, suddenly ground to a halt after their wedding and she has ro initiate and isn't that good anymore. Blah blah blah. Look thr author took a difficult base story where a woman betrays her husband of some nearly 20 years over a high school relationship that was split apart before it could develop. Somehow this leads her to nit only cheating on her first husband Paul and father of her two kids, but then asking Paul to share her with Karl. Of course he refused and divorced her. Big surprise. No one asks for that sharing crap after being In a monogamous marriage for so many years. That is the height of delusion. So yeah Paul is a nice guy. They split amicably and managed to get primary custody of the kids. He is OK with her young son Andrew because his daughter Christi likes Andrew. Ok that is stretching credulity, but not impossible. But suddenly no we learn that Paul never dated, never saw any woman, never any sex, because he had his Jon, his kids, and he hoped that Kayhy would return. Huh? She is married now five years with a kids by the insane predator Karl. Umm what is he waiting for? Then the other two women show up, Karl's supposedly dead mother and Karl's still legally married 2nd wife. And we learn that Karl is a nutjob, he lied about everything, seduced Kathy (who knew none of this toxic mess), and planned to either rough up Paul or kill Kathy if she tried to leave him or didn't leave Paul. Nice. I get that Kathy is now in a bad place. Her marriage to Karl is a toxic sham. She realizes the horrors of the way she betrayed Paul and asked him to share with Karl. Heck she claims as soon as she asked that batshit crazy request that she knew it was wrong and how much she had hurt Pauk and that she realized she made a huge mistake ... except she wss happy for five years with Karl (and before when dating and sleeping with him while married to Paul) until thr MIL and real wife showed up at her door. Yeah she tries to commit suicide and is miserable. Honestly, based on his hatred of Karl, and thr danger to his kids and Kathy, the mother of his two kids, I can see him nit wanting her to die and trying to get her out of thr hospital and free of the lunatic Karl. Ok. But it stops there. Or should at least if anything like n reality. There is no way the fully reconcile as husband and wife. None. Maybe they coparent and have cordial relations occasionally. But the reconciliation was insane. Kathy's betrayal was far to enormous unless Paul has zero self esteem and zero respect for himself. Just crazy. Hard to pull off on such a stark base story. Eep.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

A lot of fairytale nonsense here.

No man "loves" a woman enough to accept her back after the betrayal she perpetrated on him.

Any love would turn to hate. And rhen to indifference after 3 or 4 years.

"She took pills to try and kill herself? Because she found out the guy she cheated on me with and left me for was a monster? .

Not my problem. Stupid bitch. She can't even get that right."

That's a more believable reaction.

Maybe there's pussies out there like this husband...but I don't know any men like this.

oldtwitoldtwitabout 1 year ago

I liked the premise, but you use too many words, to me it’s as if you need to pack a good story out just to make it longer, back to your story, nice try on this ending,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Idiocy, pure idiocy.

She is an unrepentant pig, living in the past.

He is either a Saint, or an asshole.

Asshole rings true.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You made Paul a complete moronic idiot (can't stress how stupidly weak you made the poor fool) Kathy has a lot to make amends for what she did, how she thought, etc..., she really doesn't deserve a chance at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nope. Doesn't matter if Karl was a mental case, she still betrayed Paul with him. She was indeed soiled by him. Then compound that with having Karl's kid and there's just no way Paul would take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a pipe dream not a fairy tale. What a cuck you wrote about. Thumbs down.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kathy and her reference to "her one true husband" are as full of shit as is her "thank you for accepting my sluttery" brown hole gift to the cuckold Paul. The idea anything about her could be considered virginal is both farcical and abhorrent.

opheliusopheliusalmost 2 years ago

Sugary sweet RAAC that left a foul aftertaste. And make no mistake, this is a real "reconciliation at any cost" story where the husband absolutely debases himself to win his cheating wife back. Paul's character has been totally corrupted from the original upright individual delineated by Whiteone_Redone into a willing cuckold slave to an unrepentant adultress. I regret reading it.

LoejtcLoejtcalmost 2 years ago

Reads like a Soap Opera.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Why all the random Capital Letters in inappropriate Places?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Would have been a better story if he somehow ended up with Evelyn. Who wants a cheating slut back; only a pathetic loser.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yeah no. She chooses her love and yes, even though it was a husband that divorced her it was because she refused to give him up. So he marries her lover, has a kid and then finds her lovers actually not who she thought he was. So she goes back to her husband. Not romantic at all or loving, just a sad pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Paul does not value himself, does not love himself. Sadly, that means his love for others has little meaning or value, as Kathy made clear when Karl returned to her life. Now she finds herself to be a divorced, single woman, estranged from her two older children, with a young son who technically was born a bastard. Under these circumstances, Paul's slavish affection suddenly has some value to Kathy and the perpetually pathetic Paul is happy to have the slut profess to be his loving wife again. A very sad story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Yuck…Kezza do u wear feminine underwear when u go to sleep? Do u wear lipgloss during the day? Only a totally stupid or a man with a feminine bent of mind would ever write an ending like this! A normal

Man would not hve any thing to do with that slut after all the pain she put him through!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Horrible. How did she redeem herself? She married her lover and went and had another family with him. Only after finding out how evil he was did she decide to go back to him. Oh and yeah because she didn't give her lover her disgusting assailed that makes up for it...NOT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Kathy's inner slut reawakened less than a year after she reunited with Paul. Since it was a for her happiness, Paul put up little resistance to her suggestions that he begin procuring lovers for her to enjoy. Paul even agreed to watch on occasion because this increased her enjoyment of the extramarital sex.

Kathy eventually placed Paul in chastity and only allowed him to orally pleasure her two lower holes. He never became comfortable with with her demands that he use his mouth to clean her after other men had used her body. Paul finally died of sudden cardiac arrest nearly ten years after Kathy's return. Evelyn had no doubt he actually died of a broken heart and marveled at the depth of his endless love for her cruel and ungrateful sister.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

That was one of the worst stories I have ever wasted my time reading.

AnotherChapterAnotherChapteralmost 3 years ago

Sorry, after writing some great stuff, this is just contrived crap! Wanting a happy ending is one thing, and I can identify with that, but this is just drivel of the first order. This isn’t a sequel as it does not deserve the identification.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This sequel ruined a good story.

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

This is some gay shit!

silentsoundsilentsoundabout 3 years ago

That is an awful story timriv.

Cautionary as well.

Richie4110Richie4110about 3 years ago

Very nice sequel to a difficult human crisis and resolution. THANKS

unMisTakenIdentityunMisTakenIdentityabout 3 years ago

So...I read the first page. Then skipped through the rest of this...story.

Let me see if I have this straight.

Kathy is married for years to Paul. They have children. Raise then. Make a happy life together.

Then Kathy meets her exBF Karl from school years prior. Realizes she still loves him. Engages in an affair. Cheats her husband in the worst way possible.

Then tells her husband she still loves him, but she loves Karl too. And she wants both of them. Her reasoning is that if Paul loves her enough will share her with Karl. Right?

Paul immediately files for divorce as any man would. No man marries with the prospect of sharing his wife and getting sloppy seconds.

Then...she married Karl soon after the divorce is final...still not understanding why Paul would have a problem with her proposed arrangement. She has Karl's child.

5 years later...we find out life with Karl is less than fantastic. She is still thinking about Paul.

She finds out Karl is lying, he is a bigamist, and likely her marriage to him is not legal. She also finds he might be crazy and dangerous.

Then she tries to commit suicide.

And Paul suddenly swoopes back into her life just FULL of love and understanding for her?

She lied. She cheated. She had so little respect for him that she proposed he should share her with another man and couldn't understand why he just divorced her. She marries the other man quickly after her divorce. Is a horrible judge of the new man in her life. He is crazy. A liar. Dangerous. And is already married to someone else. And she has a child by this other man.

But according to this author...love will conquer all. Right?

I call bullshit on this story.

No way. Not in a million years would any man take her back. She tried to kill herself. She has serious mental health issues herself. And he is gonna invite that crazy back into his life...loving her and forgiving her fully?

Nope. Not buying.

timrivtimrivabout 3 years ago

If she had taken all the pills from three bottles doubt that she would have lived. My neighbors daughter age sixteen took 75 similar pills attempting suicide but woke up next morning still alive. Realized she didn’t want to die told her parents rushers her to hospital, pumped her stomach but it was to late. It was in her blood and organs. She cried she didn’t want to die but one by our her organs shut down and by four in the afternoon she was gone. Despite all efforts to save her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This is, by far, your worst story.

JonDoe315JonDoe315over 3 years ago

wouldve been better to leave the past in the past and let her reap what she sow

Ocker53Ocker53almost 4 years ago
Total Garbage

No where in the real world this shit would happen ⭐️

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

Wonderful ending to a very good story.

Buck1974Buck1974about 4 years ago
Superb

Got to say that was awesome I’m a massive sucker for stories just like these . So yes it was fantastic. It was thousands times better than any of these cuckold stories that have popped up in the loving wife category they are the most worst stories someone can ever think of . How anyone can write such poor stories like them I will probably never know but they are clearly poor stories. Anyway this story was just fantastic please write more stories like this please. Your imagination was fantastic you clearly have a fantastic talent these stories. This must be your calling just please look after yourself and remember you have got such a fantastic talent just use it for these stories please don’t waste it on other poor stories just look at your likes if you don’t believe me anyway look after yourself and please write more stories soon .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

I don't think I ever read this, based on the comments I don't think I'll bother, but one comment made me look at the end: "never taken her Anus?" Who in the fuck talks like that? It's her ass! And the only way I'd fuck her ass is if she'd suck it clean!

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Yep one of the better endings for this story. The romance was a lovely touch

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Dreary Tale of Hate

Sadly, I find little love in this story other than narcissitic love of self in some characters.

Predominately this is the story of Paul's unbridled self-loathing and his incessant need to be punished and disrespected. It drew him to Kathy like a moth to flame. Only his death will end his sought suffering.

SkubabillSkubabillover 4 years ago
Doesn't Work For Moi

I gave the story 4 stars because it was well written and a decent premise. The reconciliation however was ridiculous. What man would ever welcome an errant wife home that easily? Certainly not this one.

Dunny69Dunny69over 4 years ago
Utter bollocks

Yep utter bollocks totally beyond belief and a more spineless week willed sap I've yet to read about. BTB

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
'After all this time, after all that has happened, and you still Love her.' Paul nodded.

Oh look its a cuck story

1 star

==========

'I shall do all I can to help her recover.'

Why you simpering shit, she left you and cheated on you, and never really loved you to begin with

==========

Yesterday when you woke up and Paul was here, you said something about his being your True Husband. I know you were foggy and dazed from the drugs, but if you could have seen his face then. It was the happiest he has been for six years.

Some women love the men who beat them - why romanticize abuse?

===========

'Darling Kathy, I always loved you, even when we divorced, I could not stop loving you. I went to sleep with the pain of not having you there beside me, and woke up with the pain of not seeing you sleeping on the pillow next to mine. The only way I could cope was believing that one day you would come back to me.' Kathy's eyes opened wider.

Jebus fucking Christ

when you write a sequel you star TRUE to the preceding story lines - if he truly felt the way you reflect in this paragraph he NEVER WOULD HAVE LEFT HER and let her fuck around on the side

I swear to god the only thing that pisses me off more than the spines cucks you create is the ABJECT stupidity of RAACs

============

Karl Gerring was arrested, and as Anita forecast was not given bail. The District Attorney insisted that he had full medical reports on Karl, and that entailed a Psychiatric examination, which revealed his disturbed mental state. He was placed in a State Institution until such time as he was fit enough to face trail. That never happened. He was killed by another inmate who thought Karl had drunk from his coffee cup. By the time the nurses got to them, Karl's head had been stamped on so viciously that identification was impossible.

Most state dont arrest for bigamy, you are given a notice to appear, like a traffic ticket

Bail would not be denied as there is no evidence of any of their claims

Psychiatric examination would never be ordered for a bigamy charge

If his head was so stamped that they couldn't identify him then how was he identified?

God how I long for a world where stupidity generates mass

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 4 years ago
stupid is as stupid does

and this was fucking stupid. Her "true husband", really!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

She loves her ex husband so much? But she only went back because her affair went badly and for no other reason.

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
They’re British. You can tell by the use of Paracetamol (acetaminophen)

BTW - what is an R&E ? Is that our ER? You use ICU correctly (I think there is a British version of that).

*************************

Ok. Ugh!!! Pathetic RAAC. Paul’s personality is nothing like original. At first it was touch-n-go-sorta like, but then he became more and more pathetic. He didn’t let her go because he loved her so much all he wished for was her happiness? If he did he would have stayed the cuck, with her living at home with full access to her kids on a daily basis.

The ending sounded like the most saccharine YA romance (even worse than “Twilight”). Ick!

The language was an interesting mix of educated British english (though with American spellings) and middleclass ‘merican.

Technical — good. Storyline — bad. 3-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Such highfalutin'....

...language. It almost seems as if it were written by someone to whom English were a foreign language. Anyway, as others have noted, a ridiculous attempt. Not worth the one star I gave it.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Read again

Because I read the original. This is still the most ridiculous of the sequels. The only good thing is Karl getting his head stomped flat.

mower9527mower9527almost 5 years ago
Paracetamol poisoning

Liver damage, acetylcysteine is the antidote

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Good story & well told...

But...(Having read some of your other stories) I've noticed that all your characters...once they have "found" each other...make it their singular purpose in life to promise themselves to one another and consummate said relationship. There is no conflict, no moment of doubt. It's just a matter of time until they marry and live happily ever after.

cybojicybojiabout 5 years ago
The heart

Wants what the heart wants. Good story. Seems realistic to me in this crazy world. Ive seen stranger things. I saw a pair of canadian geese flying low one day and one was struck and killed by a car. The other stayed by the body for two weeks. I heard they mate once for life....I think there are a few people like that also. I know I still morn for the lost love in my life. I can relate to this man paul. 10.

PencarrowPencarrowabout 5 years ago
NOPE!

Consider this: If karl's mother and legal wife had never turned up then would Kathy have continued as Karl's wife? In my mind the answer is a big, fat, YES.

In this version Kathy is portrayed as being remorseful over how she threw away her marriage to Paul, and knows she must suffer the consequences for the rest of her life as some misguided way of atonement. But if this is the case, why didn't she leave Karl anyway? The author provides a way out of her predicament with the visit of the legal wife and mother, but if she really loved Paul she would have at least left Karl a while ago without this intervention, even if she never got back with Paul. So no, I don't buy it. And I especially don't buy it when she has such a loving, easy fall-back position to return to.

And as for Paul - mate, get a life! I'm not some hard-arsed bastard but if I had been shafted as Paul was then I wouldn't be forever crying into my cornflakes. I would convince myself that Kathy was a flaky bitch and the sooner I moved on the better. I have friends (one in particular) who's wife left him after meeting another man. They had 5 kids and he was totally devastated. She was sorry but she couldn't help falling in love with another man. The guy has re-married and is very happy, and the original wife is also happily married to her soul-mate. Shit happens, people get hurt but human resilience usually wins out.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 5 years ago
Just read it again

Clever and, to my knowledge, original idea. The reconciliation sounds like a George Jones song but I'm always happy to read a new idea.

danoctoberdanoctoberabout 5 years ago
Nice try.

And well written, but the wife could not redeem herself. Her character was disgusting and she was unworthy of her first husbands love and care. She deserved Karl, the man she who became her second husband. It would have been a better twist if she had got what she truly deserved. An insane husband like Karl.

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Really

Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, Really, BAD! Disguting RAAC BS. Really detracted from the original, when Paul somehow lost his balls between chapter 2 and the sequel. Please stop writing as soon as possible!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nope. Nice try but...

Hoo Boy. Nice try and all but no, you didn’t pull it off.

The dialogue was stilted, wholly unrealistic, and you wrote far too much while trying to keep your plot alive. It did not work.

I don’t comment upon what a story’s characters do (or don’t do). That choice is up to the author. But I do comment upon either superlative story telling - or its absence. You took on a plot / storyline that would be a real challenge to pull of.

I appreciate that. But my brusque feedback is to tell you that, for me as a reader willing (and typically quite able) to suspend disbelief; to surrender to a story, you were not able to keep me (despite my best effort to help you).

- I do not know what you ‘should have done’ differently.

I suppose that’s what a skilled editor / critic addresses.

I guess I’m saying I think if you want to keep writing stories, you do need to get some learned help and work to improve a pretty fair amount from where you are / were at the time you submitted this.

Good luck.

JMSA.

meganann10meganann10over 5 years ago

I believe in reconciliation in some cases, but not in this case. Kathy cheated on Paul and then she expected him to share her with Karl and then she chose Karl over her family, then had Karl's child and Paul took her back with open arms. No way no time no how

ThematchthatBurnsThematchthatBurnsover 5 years ago
Another forgive at any cost.

If he had his head on right, he just walks away and hopes that Karl gets her!

There is no time limit on betrayal!

FirstBorn374FirstBorn374over 5 years ago
Good but bad in one important way.

I thought it was written pretty well. Some comments have ridiculed this, but it was as good as most things.

But it was still a bad story, and here's why. Kathy clearly dumped Paul. I figure he'd suffer for a while, maybe as long as a year before he started to move on. He'd find another person to love, marry, and build a family with. I believe Kathy would see her gross error, take the medicines, survive, and acknowledge her love for Paul. Paul would accept her apologies with manliness and welcome her back as a friend of his new family if he hadn't already done so. In fact I would have suspected Kathy with time would have doubted Karl's sincerity and already regretted her choices. In the end it would have been Kathy who was alone devoting herself to her children and watching unhappily Paul's happy new life.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Tried

You tried, but fell way short. Such stilted language and unrealistic.plot. The final straw for me was her naming her asshole Anus. Couldn't even spell Amos.

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 5 years ago
Well

you totally committed to your plot. I have to give you that. First little bit of the story was good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Nice sequel but reallys

How did you think up this crazy story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
dont listen to the jerkoffs

you have the right to write what you want if they can do better let them post

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Damn

This was so sugar sweet it would make a rock puke.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Shit author

Ofc the author is a girl and came up with this shit katy should die of aids

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wonderfull story!

Enjoyed it immensely. Great feel good story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

no way Paul is that stupid.

Finchy1955Finchy1955over 6 years ago
Pleaseeeeee

Well that spoilt a good story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wimpy cuckold shitty story

The cheating cunt deserves no consideration at all. She had none for his supposed loved husband. She hurt him once and again. Why on Earth would he care about what the cunt wants? She deserves to die a painful death alone.

You seem to hate the poor husband. you even didn't make him get lay for Christ sake? What do you have against the poor guy?

1 star because I can't vote lower.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Paul is a wimp and pussy whipped! Your "tale" is so sacrine it's sickening!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
What?!?

She’s weak as hell - attempted suicide and leaving your kids for a man who’s insane and wants to murder you, MORON!

He’s a bitch! - she left you for someone else moron but before she did, asked if she could just fuck you both and you take the whore back, really?!?

Whoever wrote this shit has no fucking backbone at all!

Schwanze1Schwanze1over 6 years ago
You don't think

you could do this but we have never been in this position. On the one hand, I'm pretty sure she will never stray again. Only one interrupted first love and it turned out badly. Having said that, I'm part Irish. Doubt that part could get to where he did. I don't suppose one can ever know without having been there the same as one can never know how he would do in combat till he's in combat. We can only hope we would acquit ourselves well in both.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hahahhahahhahahhaha

Yep on par with the rest of the authors RAAC drivel.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 6 years ago
1960's soap opera stuff.

A little stiff. It's not easy to do a follow up story. 👍for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Bad

story. You managed to dirty love. Disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
way

to emasculate and make a good man into dog that can't reject it's abusive master that it has imprinted upon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
love????

Wife cheats

Wife deserts you

Wife marries lover

Wife has lover's child

YEP THAT IS TRUE LOVE FINDING A WAY

Numerous sequels to the original

All far better than this effort

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great ending

Love will always prevail

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 good story

Perhaps you could write abo0ut anony's life. He's been a cuck his entire marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Get a penis

Maybe if you you'll learn how to write a bout a real male and not this wimp cuckold that you wrote about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
oh my God !

Second prize in a raffle ! No way Jose ! You can't be serious with this story you wrote , surely ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bad plot!

Kathy made her decision when she told Paul that she would never give up Karl! So why would Paul ever go back to her eventhough she obviously made a bad choice. There is no way that Paul would ever go back to Kathy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
excellent writer

Thing is I have always hated original story. Think there is another sequel somewhere in which karl is destroyed and paul finds a true love and kathy is left to forever rue her mistake

Sorry but i agree with those who find paul inadequate as a representative of the male gender

Pappy7Pappy7over 7 years ago
This was truly one of the most explosive

wastes of time I have seen on here. I didn't find the writing all that bad, but the resolution of the story made Paul an even bigger cuckold than the first one did. So sad that you would think that this type of behavior would be acceptable.

One star, pretty bad.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 7 years ago
Get an editor

There were a lot of clumsy sentences and strange word choices, I expect the author isn't a native English speaker, I would strongly suggest getting an editor, this story is fairly painful to read in places.

onbothsidesonbothsidesover 7 years ago
One small line

Evelyn says to Paul as Kathy is in ICU after a suicide attempt:

"my woman's intuition tells me that there is serious trouble here"

No shit Sherlock.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 7 years ago

mind boggling indeed

i could not forgive or forget

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
OH PLEASE!

None of the sequels to the original story, including this one, has added anything of value. Perhaps, because it it is not possible to do so. This contribution makes Paul look an emasculated idiot; and for that reason ranks amongst the worst. Sorry.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 7 years ago
no

Not buying what you're selling this time.

ErotFanErotFanover 7 years ago
You hopeless romantic!

Well, you asked for it.

Kathy has some serious emotional issues od her own.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
No self respect

Love can be powerful but for Paul to hold on to it after she shit on it was stupid. He should have found someone else that would have treated him better. He should still help Kathy as she is the mother of his kids but nothing more. What is implied here is that her bastard child (yes, they were not legally married) would move into his home when she returned. Although innocent, the child would be a daily reminder of her betrayal.

JackallsJackallsover 7 years ago
Well done

Very well written sequel. Compelling.

TMSPTGR3TMSPTGR3almost 8 years ago
Strange

You believe that the more a cheating wife shits on her husband, the more romantic it is when you force a reconciliation. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
RATS!

paully boy wimped out. I was hoping karl would kill that filthy whore kat as she so richly deserved...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Good effort, but...

...Kathy is NOT Karl's victim, she's his accomplice. She could use some professional help herself. The fact that Karl is mentally unstable can be used to excuse his behaviour; what is Kathy's excuse? You have the makings of a decent stand-alone story here, but not a sequel.

rightbankrightbankabout 8 years ago
not an improvement

but you did achieve consensus among the commenters.

a swing and a miss

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
"Seconds"

Your cucked sequel to this story reminded me of a man getting seconds, after someone had already fucked a slut.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the effort.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous