Suzanne Comes Again Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So I was treated to the sight of Jim's stiff penis pushing up and along Sharon's boob furrow, while she held her big breasts together to make a tunnel for his cock. I cannot do this, or at least cannot surround Jim's shaft. I am not big enough. This doesn't stop Jim from plowing my chest sometimes but Sharon could give him an entirely different experience.

Rob settled in between her legs. I could see him from behind, his penis lengthened but not hard, while he slowly began to lick her. I halfway wanted to move behind him and stroke his penis while he did this, but forced myself to hold back, not my call, not my night. So difficult being a spectator, how had the others restrained themselves on earlier nights?

This went on for some time, Sharon deciding, after Jim started showing signs of increasing excitement, that she needed to suck his balls a bit and she eased his crotch up over her face for this.

All this was happening too quickly. I would have slowed things down, but either Sharon didn't want to or didn't know how to. But didn't matter, it was her night.

She was getting aroused however, no question of that. Her eyes had that sharp gleam to them, something I had noticed a couple times this weekend. Her face was flushed.

"Jim, you take a turn maybe?" She said this while easing Rob out from between her legs. A glance and I could see that Rob was being asked to come up and take Jim's place.

Then the same sort of scene played out in reverse, Jim licking and playing with Sharon's quim while big Rob's penis pushed its way around Sharon's chest, eventually ending up with him dangling his prick-head into her mouth for a good work-over. His ass-cheeks looked lovely from behind, his balls all drawn up as he pushed his penis in and out of her mouth.

My mouth watered. It looked so nice to see these two good men attending to her. I knew myself how nice it was to have more than one penis anxious for you - for YOU - knowing two males wanted you alone, nothing else, wanted their pleasure to come at your behest. My crotch squeezed.

But Rob was getting close, that was obvious. But maybe Sharon was too. Again, I would have slowed things down but Sharon had other ideas.

"Each of you, take a quick turn, will you?" A sharp glance went to each of them.

Jim looked at Rob, probably wondering what sort of turn she had in mind. But Rob knew.

He moved off Sharon and displaced Jim, perhaps even asserting first rights, and knelt between her legs to play his penis-head over her lips. She spread her legs wider, eyes looking down along her body at him. He reached over and tweaked her nipples.

But Rob was the insistent one now, probably slipping into one of their normal routines. He slowly slid his prick up her until buried to his balls, it looked so inviting from the back. He laid down on top of her and slowly began the in-and-out. They kissed. She slid her hands along his back, down to his ass cheeks, gripping them. Just for a couple minutes, and then she eased him off.

"Lick me," she whispered to him. "Before Jim gets a turn." Her face was red now, tension building up.

She grew increasingly aroused. He was slow at first, then more vigorous. Her legs stiffened and she turned her head to the side.

She came suddenly. She hugged her big breasts together, liquid lakes of flesh, turned her head from side to side and moaned while her thighs spread and shook, and her toes straightened. She came hard, it was quite a sight.

Rob lingered a bit, slowly licking but Sharon indicated with a hand sign she wanted him inside.

Rob's penis had gotten fairly stiff just from causing her own pleasure. He played his cock-head along her lips, parted, slick, plenty wet enough. Her eyes were on him and she pulled him into her.

They kissed and she gestured with one hand to Jim, who came over to her. She held a hand out and gently stroked his penis while Rob began pushing into her slowly.

I held my breath. One penis inside her, another in her hand. I wanted to swap places with her, but wanted her to enjoy this part too, something she had never experienced.

Rob was pretty aroused. He was pushing hard early. He was kissing Sharon, her own eyes closed while she kept a hand on Jim, who kept trying to push his penis in and out of her grip.

Rob's back kept arching into her, I loved the look of his drawn up balls behind. He left off kissing Sharon and started to grunt. I knew by his rump motions what was happening. A deep thrust, a long grunt, his balls mashed into her, several long deep pushes, and he was done. His rib-cage was going in and out and he rested a moment before starting to kiss Sharon in a fairly exhausted, desultory fashion. Sharon shot me a glance, about as naughty a look as I had ever seen from her.

Rob laid there for awhile, Jim acting like he wanted something, anything, done for his penis, but Sharon just had one hand on his prick, like he was on a leash or something.

Finally Rob slid out, his penis all wet and depleted.

Sharon arched her eyebrows at Jim. His turn.

Jim made his way down, while Rob lay down next to Sharon, his arm around her. He watched intently as his best buddy got in position to mount her.

Jim's penis looked so nice, bobbing stiff, his cock-head exposed and ready. He played with her lips for a bit, all slippery, sperm-slimed and spread.

I inhaled as he pushed up her. His penis was going to be sliding in Rob's semen. That thought made me quiver.

I know well what is like to have Jim fuck me. He is not always the same, but early on he almost always starts with a long slow figure-eight kind of motion. His penis slides to one side going in, the other on the way out. I know how his rump-cheeks move by touch, but I was treated to the sight of their work now from behind.

My own cunt - my cunt! - had gotten itself excited. It was damp, I almost wanted to touch it, ease it along, finger myself but something stopped me, the others around, or maybe not wanting to divert my attention from watching. And none of the rest of us had done this one the nights when we each just had been observers.

Sharon shot me a look and slipped her hands around Jim's back, then down to his ass. She held each of his cheeks, urging him on.

Jim's motions got a bit more active, although he would stop from time to time, and I could tell by his ass-cheeks that he was just squeezing, making his penis twitch inside Sharon.

He started going more quickly, his mouth on her neck.

I could tell by the way Jim was pushing into Sharon that he was closing in. Sharon must have sensed that, and somehow she decided she didn't want that to happen yet, so she urged him off. Jim's face was red, he was too polite to show his disappointment, but Sharon gave him a good wanton smile.

"Not yet, dear Jim."

Did I just hear that, "dear Jim"?

Jim's penis was pointing towards the ceiling, all wet from being inside Sharon and squashing amongst Rob's leftover sperm.

Sharon scooted herself back on the bed, so she was almost, not quite, sitting against the headboard. What did she want?

She urged him over and positioned him so that he was straddling her, a knee on each side of her torso. She kissed the damp tip of his cockhead and then began to nuzzle his balls.

I had told her how much I loved suckling Jim's balls, smelling them, feeling them with my fingers. That it was a good way to prolong his erection and also drive him crazy.

The little look she sent me let me know she remembered this.

She played with his nuts for some time. They looked so nice from behind, especially when she took them in her mouth, her fingers tracing along his ass-cheeks, drawing his hips into her. My mouth watered.

The stiffness in Jim's legs told me he was dying for relief. Sharon detached from them and gave his penis, inches from her face, a good study.

She shot me another sly glance, then took Jim into her mouth.

She took him slowly at first, just at the head. Jim's ass quivered.

Then she urged him in and out. He needed no hint.

He began pushing in, then back out, deeper each time. His hands were on the headboard. I was treated to the sight of his ass-cheeks squeezing from behind.

His legs were stiff, frantic. He started to fuck her face rather violently. It would be no time, his arousal was intense.

I was enthralled. Jim's balls all drawn up, wet with Sharon's saliva, he was pushing hard. A last deep thrust, and I saw his ass contract, his perineum pulse, and I knew the first sperm had arrived.

Although she must have known he was coming, it still took Sharon by surprise. Her head jerked back but she kept her mouth on him.

When I sucked him sometimes I had often felt his perineum contract before with one hand, but had never seen what it looked like when rhythmically pulsing with the sperm's discharge. I was entranced.

Jim did another three or four deep thrusts, then just little slower movements in and out. Sharon's eyes were closed, she kept her mouth going. I saw her throat contract with a swallow.

Jim was still, but she continued to nurse at his cock. He finally had to pull out.

His penis was long but sloppy, already the head was smaller, his shaft losing its stiffness. She gave him a look, then me, used a hand to cup his balls for a last fondle.

Jim detached, his eyes a bit glazed. He came over to me for the obligatory "kiss your mate" ritual that had become part of our spouse-sharing experience this weekend.

We lay down together on our own bed, Rob joining Sharon on theirs. We were quiet for awhile, just holding our guys, whispering together. The room had lost all its urgent energy.

Jim was hot, he had been breathing hard when he first came over, but gradually he relaxed in my embrace. We had stopped talking. I felt him start to drift off to sleep, faster than I would have guessed.

His head would start to relax and he would catch himself and hold it up again. He opened his eyes once and looked at me, but they closed again. I basically watched him go to sleep. In an astonishingly short amount of time. I held him but felt his body slip away, until he was limp and dead to the world. I had never seen him drop off to sleep so quickly.

I detached, making sure he settled into a comfortable position. I put the sheet around him. He looked lovely, peaceful. The word "angelic" came to mind but then I remembered that his penis had just discharged, rather violently, in Sharon's mouth and that didn't seem quite the right word for the circumstances. Still, he was my Jim and he looked good.

Shifting my gaze over to the others I saw they were holding hands, involved in a quiet discussion.

I got up and, with a nod to them, made a trip to the bathroom.

They were still talking when I reemerged, Jim out completely on our bed, his mouth open. He was finished, completely spent.

I sat at the edge of their bed.

"You done him in." I said, speaking to Sharon. They looked over at Jim.

Sharon nodded, Rob looked amused.

"That was some major sucking you did, hon," went Rob. "Taste good? Same as me?" he asked, eyebrows arching.

Sharon shook her head. "Nope, you guys are different. But I'll take my 'Beast' any day." She stroked his thigh.

We talked a little. They looked good together on the bed, Rob's arm around Sharon, wide and soft and relaxed. Her big breasts sprawled out to each side. She looked content inside.

I thought about what had just happened. Sharon's own climax, then taking Jim's penis to his finish. All of this group business together new, all of it strange and alluring. She could not have ever imagined this would happen when packing her bags on Friday.

Then I looked at Rob, all stretched out on the bed. Thick legs relaxed. Two times today. "One if by hand, two if by cunt." I couldn't believe I had just generated that thought.

And my my mind got going, always a dangerous thing. I looked hard at Sharon, not sure how she would respond. My own desire was stirring, but that was too weak a phrasing for it.

"May I have him?" I asked abruptly.

She gave me a startled, then shy look. Her eyes met Rob's, then mine again. "If you can get him hard again, sure. I am plumb done." She paused. "Not sure you'll be able to though. We've never done more than twice a night and he came this afternoon too." She gave Rob a look I couldn't quite decipher.

"Well, this is a little different weekend for all us of us," I said to her. "He'll have all week to recover - this is our last night here." It was almost as if Rob wasn't even part of the conversation.

"I want to be 'Beastified.' " I announced.

Sharon's face was amused, I knew that I would be reminded of this coinage later. Rob just gave me a low, level smile.

"After all, I've done gone and 'kegelized' him. You might as well get 'Beastified.' " Sharon looked at me with arched eyebrows.

I stared at her. These were the sort of convoluted words I would use. Her eyes lit up, and she squeezed her crotch and her face made the same contorted expression as when we did kegels together. I nearly busted up.

"Thank you." I looked straight into Sharon's eyes.

Over on the next bed Jim was still out, eyes closed, looked real peaceful.

"You rather we go into the other room?" Rob raised his eyebrows, one hand indicating their bedroom. "Let him sleep?"

I was tempted. I had good plans for what I wanted to do with Rob's cock.

But almost immediately I shook my head. We were all in this together. If Jim woke up and we were gone, and there were lovemaking noises in the next room - well I wouldn't want that. If he awakened here, at least he could watch, or I suppose join in again.

Sharon sat up at the top of the bed. "Room for all of us." She scooted over.

"Want some whiskey?" I suddenly asked them.

"Sure, okay. I almost never do," said Sharon. Rob nodded too and I got shot glasses for the two of them.

We sat at the top of the bed. I got them to talk about sex, got Rob talking how how much he liked playing with Sharon's nipples, sitting astride her chest, rubbing her groin lips, although he said "cuntlips," which didn't bother me for some reason, until they were slippery wet. "Like fresh raw oysters!" he said with a leer. I never would have guessed he ever had tasted fresh oysters.

I let him talk, rubbing my fingertips close to his groin, on an inner thigh, electing not to get close to his penis until things looked a little more promising.

The sex talk and perhaps the whiskey began to have an effect. His penis slowly lengthened, going from absolutely limp to something rubbery, with a little more resistance behind it.

I smiled to myself. Perfect. I might have extended cock playtime.

Jim and I had had some rather overheated weekends early on in our relationship. These might result in maybe four or five orgasms in a weekend for each of us, give or take. But this long weekend with the others had meant twice our normal middle-age-marriage months' worth of climaxes in just four days, going by the reckoning Sharon and I had confessed to anyway.

In any event, Rob had been doing marathon work, and this last erection might end up lasting a good bit longer than normal, unless his penis was just plain not up for the action, but I was determined that that would not be an issue.

I went over to my dresser and pulled out the little piece of mink fur I had packed on a whim. I was aware of Rob's eyes on my ass. The fur was a strip about five or six inches long, a few inches wide, some of the softest I had ever touched. My parents had given it to me as a stocking-stuffer one Christmas when I was six or seven, just something to play with. Like the fate of many of these sorts of random gifts to young children, it took my fancy and became a favorite possession.

For many years I carried it around with me, pleased at the way it felt when I rubbed it across my cheeks or felt its silky softness in my hand. I found countless ways to incorporate it into my play-life - as a stand-in for some animal, part of some doll's costume, a soft lining for a magic box. Somehow it had never gotten lost or disappeared like many other childhood gifts, and I ended up even taking it to college, where I discovered some other uses for it.

At the sight of the strip of fur Sharon's eyes got big, and a slow smile appeared on her face. She remembered my words that time talking in her kitchen.

"What is it, that reference in the Bible, in Ecclesiastes? 'The Beast has come?' I will make that happen."

Sharon wrinkled up her nose. "Ecclesiastes? Not sure I remember reading that line there. If it's anywhere I think it's Revelation. And we were pretty thorough in Sunday school."

"Okay, Revelation. Doesn't matter." This was hardly my area of expertise.

Rob's eyes gleamed. "The Beast hath come," he muttered. "Already. But I have heard about a second coming too somewhere..." He spread his legs.

I caressed his balls first, teasing the soft fur along his scrotum, underneath, then slowly along his shaft, gently, then tickling the ridge-line of his cock-head as it emerged damply from his foreskin.

We all watched, entranced, as it grew. Not ramrod hard, but fairly taut. He probably could have penetrated a well-opened cunt, not a tight one. I was startled that I had even thought that odious word.

I continued to let it work its magic for an extended time, dragging it along his erection, finding inventive ways to give his penis the slightest intolerable teases of attention. I knew myself, from having used it on my own nipples and Jim's penis, just how intoxicating its action could be.

I sat up and moved to the bottom of the bed. With a wanton look I grabbed his ankles and pulled him suddenly down until he was on his back. Sharon had to grab his shot glass from him, so nothing spilled. She giggled.

I worked my way up his legs, little kisses all along his furry legs, my fingertips grazing and teasing the outsides. By the time I got to his cock it was real hard, laying out on his belly, pointing towards his head.

I kissed it along its length, looking up at him the whole time, his own eyes wolfish, gleaming. I gave his penis a once-over, bottom to top, lingering on the cock-head until it was a beautiful reddish color, supremely engorged.

I loved his smell. Some people I have heard, although I've never met one, have photographic memories, where you remember all things visually, just as they occurred. I even know someone with a what they called a phonographic memory, he could remember any conversation from the past, word for word, tell you exactly what someone said. I think I have an olfactoric memory, but that is probably not a real word. Give me a smell and I can bring back the original experience, the memory of it, everything that was happening and what I was doing.

Rob's penis affected me this way. His balls' smell and that of his cock and crotch are imprinted in some deep part of my brain, ever since that first time I experienced him. Give me a faint scent of his crotch and I would be able to pull up all the events of this night again, this weekend. Lovely.

I then moved up and straddled his penis with my own crotch and ran my spread cunt-lips - that word entered my head again - over the outside of his penis. I was plenty damp, and got wetter as he moved back against me, a long hungry look on his face. It wasn't fucking, just sort of a tease fuck, my slick lips along his shaft, with some of the same motions. The pleasure organs were just in close contact, not joined.

I sidled up his torso until my crotch was right in front of him. I wanted pleasure first. I rubbed my mons all over his face, my moistness smearing around his mouth, his cheeks.

He licked. His tongue probed. I held the headboard and ground my mons into his face.