Suzanne Comes Again Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I came quickly. All the evening's excitement coalesced. It felt so good to push my crotch into his face, feel his darting tongue, flicking my clitoris and pushing up my channel. I was free to control my own pelvic moments, although he had cradled my ass-cheeks with his hands as well, and by firmly spreading them and pulling me in to his face he gave me an extra thrill.

I exhaled hard with the first wave, then had two more smaller ones, my legs quivering with the pent up tension release. I felt my crotch squeeze and relax, a lot of fluid oozing forth.

Sopping soft, my cunt relaxed on Rob's face, while he continued to nuzzle.

I lifted off finally.

"Thanks," I said with my eyes, then with my mouth I murmured, "your turn."

I had two ideas, not sure if both would work, so tried the first one.

"You like doggie?" I asked, letting my tongue hang out. I knew Sharon said he liked taking her this way, infrequently but enjoyably. Rob's eyes gleamed.

I got on my belly, grabbing a pillow to stick underneath me, and raised up my ass up to present it to him, turning my head back with a wanton "come fuck me" look.

"Arf," I said and Sharon giggled.

Rob had the damnedest look on his face and checked Sharon to see if all was okay with her. She waved her hand.

"A good male dog always sniffs and licks his bitch before he mounts her," I said.

Sharon gasped. "I've never heard you say that word before!" Rob chuckled.

"Well, it is a precise term here," I defended myself. "You won't hear it from me in any other context."

Didn't matter, Rob took the hint and he leaned into my arse and sniffed and licked my channel. For his tongue to reach into me he had to have had his face crammed pretty much directly into my ass. I wiggled with pleasure.

After a few minutes I found Rob had circled around in front of me.

"Sometimes the female dogs do some lickin' too," he said, pushing his cock into my face.

Alright, fair enough, so I took him in. At first it was nice, feeling that hard cock in my mouth, rolling my tongue around its girth, but then he got into the play-acting business, held my shoulders with this hands and started fucking my face like he was any old randy hound-dog. I gagged. Tears came to my eyes.

I spat him out. "Other end you big stud. Let's do it right." He's eyes smiled at me. "Woof!" he said, and moved around again to my rear.

I closed my eyes. Focused on just my groin. Felt the tip of his cock as he held it in his hand and ran it along my lips. Sweet sensations. Then pressure and his cock began its entry. He went slowly. I could feel the penetration.

At first he stayed fairly upright, hands on my hips, making a long slow rhythm, in and out. A couple times he pushed all the way in and settled onto my back, reaching around with his hands to grope and tweak my breasts. He would move ever so slightly inside me and I kept my eyes closed, savoring the total body sensations - his big body on me, his active fingers on my boobs, his thick penis inside me, stretching my channel walls.

Then he would raise up again, grip my hips and begin a more vigorous in-and-out. It was clear from his movements who was doing the fucking and who was getting fucked. This was totally different from Jim, we tended to do more of a dance, each of us taking the lead for a bit, then yielding to the other. But Rob had seized the initiative and was going to plow me on his terms. I didn't mind.

Rob altered his thrusts, changing rhythm and depth, sometimes nearly withdrawing all the way out, but always leaving at least his cock-head inside me.

I turned my head to one side and ran my right hand underneath me and down to my notch. I did this with Jim sometimes in this position, I could pleasure my lips and clitoris with a finger at the same time I would let his penis move inside me.

Thinking back on it, I think Rob kept his penis inside me continuously for longer than I had ever experienced before, from anyone. Even with a second time with Jim, he would often detach, to lick me or have me suck his balls before a reentry - we had different ways to prolong things. But Rob stayed hard and never entirely left my channel. If I hadn't been so completely wet and loose inside it might have gotten uncomfortable.

He was laid out on my back now, fingers roughly tweaking my nipples, pawing my chest. I'd close my eyes, while fingering myself. He was going in and out - I imagined his cock traveling inside me. I gripped him hard, feeling another climax approaching.

He bit my neck, kept pushing with his thrusts. His hands pawed roughly on my chest. My fingers worked away, increasingly frantic.

This position is such an odd one, I enjoy it only occasionally. I cannot see Jim when we do it this way, only feel him impaling me from behind. It feels primitive, the way the cattle and other farm animals do it, urgent. I liked the way his hips would crash into my ass and feel the power of his thrusts. I guess that is one reason why I often use my own fingers at the same time, at least I have some control over that part. The combination of the rawness of being taken from behind along with what I can do to myself, it all can be exceedingly powerful.

Rob kept pushing - his cock sliding in and out. I gripped him hard on the way out. My fingers slid along my lips, rubbed my clitoris. My breathing was elevating, my head turned to the side into the bed. I closed my eyes and just let my consciousness go to the touch sensations above all else.

It was a long rolling second climax. Nowhere near as intense as the first one, but a protracted, groaning, roller-coaster ride of pleasure, my channel clipping him repeatedly, my anus squeezing, ass-cheeks clenching. I bit down on the bed sheets.

After the last wave Rob did not stop. In-and-out, in-and-out. My ass absorbing his thrusts. I started to wonder if he would ever come, his rhythm scarcely changed.

His body was on me heavily, hot, sweaty. He pulled at my chest. Then I felt him biting my neck, his hips more violent. Thrust, thrust, thrust. Then a long deep push, a grunt through his teeth and I knew I had fetched his sperm.

Deep inside me he pushed, trying to drive his penis completely through me. Then an instinctive retreat like a recoiling spring, then deep again, more slowly now than he had been going, several times. I wished I had long enough arms so that I could reach back to feel what his balls were doing, feel the pulse of his semen being sent home, feels his ass-cheeks heave.

And then just the feeling of a heavy, spent, dead-weight body on top of me, hands no longer gripping me, arms off to each side, heaving, heavy breathing next to my ears.

He lay for awhile and I was just beginning to wonder when he would uncouple when Sharon wandered over to her Rob, stoked out on top of me.

He slowly withdrew and they looked at each other. Sharon looked a little undone at the amount of sexual energy expended but Rob stood up and they embraced.

"Good one," Rob directed this at me.

"One long extended fuck," added Sharon. I couldn't tell if the tone was envious.

"No spunk left in those tanks," she gestured at Rob's groin. Rob wagged his testicles in agreement.

"Thanks." I said all of a sudden. This was to Rob.

Then another "Thanks," to Sharon. "Your guy is amazing."

We looked over to the other bed. Jim was still out. We straightened out the bed we had disrupted. I peed and mopped up a bit in the bathroom and we bade each other goodnight, all of us exhausted. I settled carefully in next to Jim, still out.