Suzi Keeps Her Clothes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There were multiple comments from each of the approximately two dozen tables she passed: "Looking great Suze"; From a customer at a table of four, "We've got the manpower. Let us take care of your problem."; "Why don't you go home with me, gal, and teach my wife how to do that?"; "Hey, Suzi can you do something about this for me?", pointing to a distended bulge in his pants; "Hey Suzi, do you take American Express?"

Many of the men reached out to touch her, to stroke her arm or gently pat her ass. More than a few of them reached under her tiny skirt to stroke her panties. She smiled, made friendly, flirty remarks back to them, returned their quick caresses and kept moving. She was a little afraid to think of what might happen if she stopped.

One good-looking young guy called out: "Come out to my car and fuck me if you still need it. I'm big and I'll do a good job."

"I'll be back for you later, stud", she lied in response. She knew he didn't believe her. But she also knew he'd wait around for hours, just in case. And he'd have a hard-on the whole time. Eventually, he'd go home and jerk off thinking about her. She smiled a little at the thought

She did, of course, find the sexual banter and flirting to be a big turn-on. And she had always found masturbatory sex to be like Chinese food. As good as it might be at the time, she was always hungry again pretty soon. And now her appetite was recovering quickly. By the time she was half-way across the room her spare panties were no longer dry. And by the time she approached Table 42, there was a noticeable bump and a growing ache under their damp fabric and two stiff protrusions between the letters of her tank top. As much as Suzi enjoyed the display she was putting on, her need for a long, stiff cock or four was quickly becoming so urgent that she could barely control the impulse to leap wildly on the nearest thing in pants.

Table 42's corner was so dimly lit that Suzi could make out very little until she approached it closely. Then she discovered that it sat alone, on a area slsightly raised above the rest of the club. The three closest tables were empty

As she slowly climbed the three steps, she found that there were six large, lean good-looking men seated around the table: three white, three black, all in dark, expensive suits. Some wore flashy ties which they had loosened. Some wore dark shirts with the top several buttons open and gold chains around their necks. She could vaguely see bulges growing in their pants as the men shifted uncomfortably, some reaching down to their crotches to adjust something. The thought of six pairs of hands caressing and grasping at her trembling body, six sets of lips giving her pleasure and six thick cocks repeatedly penetrating every orifice drove her desire to even higher levels.

"I wouldn't have believed it was possible, but you're looking even hotter than when you walked out on that stage" offered one of the men, the oldest of the group, but still fit and very good-looking. The others enthusiastically agreed.

She noticed a large patch of dark moisture near the crotch of one of the black guys. "Looks like someone enjoyed the show", she purred. As the men introduced themselves (the white guys were Phil, Bud and Randolph; the blacks were Woody, Marcus and Sylvester, who was the owner of the damp pants), she inspected their impressively lumpy crotches, searching for the largest. It was hard to tell, but she decided to try Woody. At least the name was promising.

They offered her a chair, but she gracefully sat on Woody's lap instead, crossing her legs and draping her right arm around his shoulders. Moving so that her mouth was next to his left ear, she whispered: "Let me introduce myself. I'm Suzi", and began to suck on his earlobe while her right index finger moved gently around the circle of his lips.

"I am so pleased to meet you" he replied. His right hand gently slid between her legs as she slowly uncrossed them, spreading them wide to give him easy access. His hand slowly but confidently crept into her soaked panties and discovered her swollen, rigid clit. Holding it between thumb and forefinger he gently twisted and stroked it producing a low moan from Suzi, punctuated by quiet grunts. Suzi could feel Woody's big, rocklike impaler beneath her thighs. Smoothly, she turned so that her back was to him and, keeping her legs spread, planted her feet solidly on the floor. Grabbing his right wrist with her right hand to encourage his attentions to her swollen love button, she began moving her hips in a small, slow rocking motion which ground her ass against his cock. She spread her legs wider and wider, hoping that one of these gorgeous studs would take her desperate hint and bring his heavy equipment over to work on her. But, as she soon realized, she would have to wait.

With her left hand, Suzi now reached for the huge swelling in the pants of the white man in the next chair, who was probably Bud, took firm hold of something thick and hard through the fabric and began to pump it slowly and gently. One of the other black guys, who might have been Marcus, leaned in from the other side, slipped the fabric of her top up over her soft breasts and began to kiss and lick her almost painfully hard nipples. The one she thought was Randolph stood and pressed his mouth against hers. Their tongues danced desperately from her mouth to his and back again.

As the heat, the pleasure, the pulsing tension began to build more quickly, her head leaned back, her mouth open, gasping in delight. Her right hand found another enormous, unyielding cock, she wasn't sure whose. She grabbed the zipper, freed it and began fondling it expertly.

Randolph was now working one tit, while Marcus sucked on the other and massaged the nipple with his tongue. Woody's fingers began to delicately penetrate her love hole, while simultaneously continuing to caress her clit. Across the table, she could see Sylvester, his hands out of sight below the table, but obviously stroking himself. She gave him a smoldering stare with half-lidded eyes and pouting lips that silently said: "Don't sit there watching. Come over here and play with me."

Then Bud closed in and, reaching around Randolph and under Marcus' hand, between the cheeks of her ass, his fingers found her tight, exquisitely sensitive ass hole. Slowly and carefully he entered it and her bliss doubled, then tripled. She knew she wouldn't last much longer now. "Please", she whined, "Not like this." Her hips were now swinging relentlessly, up and down, up and down. "Fuck me the right way", she whispered. "All of you have to fuck me. Fuck me with your cocks", she pleaded. "Fuck me now. Fuck me here. Fuck me. Fuck me. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck me."

"Not here", said Randolph quietly. "And not now."

Across the table, Sylvester shifted his position and pushed back a little from the table. His stiff, black love tool popped into sight. Suzi's jaw dropped and her large eyes widened. In her most lecherous fantasies she had dared to imagine cocks that colossal, but she had never actually thought that her dreams might come true. The monster had to be fourteen inches long and almost as thick as its owner's muscular wrist. And it was as rigid and dark as a branch of ebony. The sight of such splendid manhood, the thought that she had inspired its swollen state and the certainty that its entire magnificent length would soon be buried deep within her drove her over the edge of ecstacy. She had teased them from the stage and now they were returning the favor in spades. She was sure she'd get fucked eventually. Might as well enjoy the preliminaries.

Seeing Suzi's eyes narrow and her agitation increase as her orgasm began to build, Randolph clamped his hand firmly over her mouth. There will still lots of people in the club and, while their corner was dark and isolated enough that few had noticed their activity, her shrieks of pleasure would attract everyone's attention, which he could do without.

As Suzi's delight climbed to its frenzied peak, her eyes never left Sylvester's gargantuan pitch-black cyclops. She couldn't have pried those eyes away if she wanted to. She focused on it so intently through her slitted eyelids that it seemed to grow and grow until it filled her entire field of vision. The thought of what that oversized slab of black beef would soon do to her, combined with the lustful attentions of six strong, well-endowed men, intensified the electric excitement she always felt when playing the slut, and drove her to a climax nearly as powerful as the one she had experienced on stage. She hardly noticed Randolph's silencing hand and, as wave after wave of euphoria washed over her, she bucked violently and moaned and grunted a muffled "Uuuummm mmmphhhhhhh, uuumm mphhhhh, uuuumphhhhh, aaaaarrrhhhh, aaarrrrhhh, aaaarrrrhhh, uuuump, uuuuump, uuuuump, uuuuump."

As soon as the tidal wave of pleasure receded, she became aware of Randolph's hand and gave it a sharp nip. "Ooow", he yelped. "I had considered keeping you quiet by shoving my cock down your throat. I guess I'm glad I didn't."

"Bullshit", she sighed. "I'm so sick of not getting anything shoved into me that I'd have paid good money to have you keep me quiet that way. You know, if I stepped down to any of those other tables, I'd get fucked three times in the next thirty seconds, but you guys just want to play teasing games"

"Why not?", said the one who might have been Phil, "You're a fun little toy." Many women would have taken offense at that remark. But Suzi took it as a high compliment. Since the age of thirteen her primary goal in life had been to be the best and most popular boy-toy in the state. It's not that she thought that sex was the only thing in the world. It's just that boys and getting fucked by them as often, and in as many holes, as possible ranked slightly higher on her list of priorities than most other things like, for example, breathing. Just then, she noticed Sylvester stuffing his thick sex snake back into his pants.

"Hold on Clarence", she murmured sweetly, "Not so fast now darling'. Let me have a look at that handsome hunk of masculinity. I think I'm falling in love. Just let me say 'Hi', you know, get to know him a little."

"It's Sylvester", he replied.

"Sylvester?" she crooned, moving around the table. The sight of the dark giant had her clit tingling again already. "How cute. You've named him."

"No, I'm Sylvester", he said as she reached reverently for his king-sized pussy probe.

"Then, who is this marvelous mutant", she asked as she put both hands around it and bean to tug gently. "Oh, never mind. I'll come up with my own name. Maybe I'll just call him 'husband', because I think you and I are about to get married."

Apparently, Suzi was right about the effect of silk gloves on the male organ because Sylvester quickly stiffened and rose once again to his full height.

"I think he needs a little 'Hello' kiss", she cooed, leaning over and running her tongue the entire length of his shaft, from the base to the thick head. "Can't believe with all that's gone on here today and this is the first time my mouth has tasted man meat", she muttered. "Imagine...ME. It's going to ruin my reputation."

She nibbled at the distended head with her soft lips, ran her tongue around it twice and then back down to the base. Sylvester shivered visibly and gave a little groan.

"Don't come yet, love", Suzi commanded softly. "I'm finally having some real fun." The insistent throbbing between her legs told her she needed to get well-fucked and that it better happen real soon.

She began to take as much of the black behemoth into her mouth as she could. Most girls could not even have gotten the swollen head in. But, with her wide mouth, she managed that, plus a little of the shaft. It was, however, anatomically impossible to get any of it down her throat It was simply to thick to fit.

So she had to content herself with sucking on the top five inches. For Sylvester, even that was a rare treat. Suzi's tongue had been pierced and the stud was driving him crazy. He squirmed and moaned and gripped the arms of chair tightly.

She raised her head and began to kiss him on the mouth. "Hold on, honey" she whispered affectionately. "Momma's gonna make it feel better real soon."

In one smooth motion she slipped her left leg out of her panties and stepped across his legs so that she straddled his lap, his black tower of rapture pressed gently against the portal to earthly heaven. Suzi looked around, wondering if she was finally going to be allowed to impale herself on a stiff piece of man-flesh. She leaned over to stick her tongue in Sylvester's mouth and moved her hips gently back and forth to work his cock-head past her cunt lips and into position for her to slowly lower herself onto it. She imagined sliding down his lipstick-streaked cock until his balls would press against her ass cheeks and she would finally experience the glorious gratification she'd been waiting for since she stepped out onto the Garter's runway.

She pulled back from Sylvester's lips, held his head between her hands, looked into his eyes, and asked "Do you want a big wedding? Religious or civil?" Then she added reassuringly, "Don't worry about my parents. I'm sure they'll like you when they get to know you as I do." She increased, ever so slightly, the downward pressure of her sweet pussy on his stiff cock and huskily announced: "All aboard the bliss bus."

She had just slid down his love pole the first fraction of an inch when she felt hands on her ass cheeks, preventing her from going any further. She turned to see Randolph holding her ass up and, once again, frustrating her need to get her cunt stuffed. Her pulsing, throbbing clit felt like it was ready to burst.

"I told you, not here", Randolph said calmly.

"Right", she hissed. "Not here. How about out in the alley? Behind the club, where they pile up the garbage? And there are rats? And probably homeless guys and muggers and stray dogs and feral cats? Maybe there are rapists too and I'll actually get fucked."

"Let's see", Randolph suggested.

"Right",she said again and grabbed Sylvester by the collar. "And you", she said pointing at Woody. "And Phil", she said, pointing at Bud.

"Bud", he protested.

At the back of Table 42's little raised area was the hallway leading to the club's back door. With her panties still dangling from her right ankle she dragged Sylvester, with his rampant phallus sticking out of his open fly, and Woody toward the rear exit. Bud followed eagerly and Phil, Marcus and Randolph were close behind.

But, when Suzi turned down the hallway, she quickly saw that there was a wide, bright red bar across the door.

"Fire exit" explained Randolph. "Go out that way and you set off the alarm. And, in under three minutes, we have every emergency vehicle in town in the parking lot."

In desperation, Suzi threw herself face first against the corridor's left wall, stuck out her ass and whined: "Just fuck me here. Fuck my cunt. Fuck my ass. I don't care which. Just stick it in me right now, right here."

"Or, over here", said Randolph, opening a door on the right wall.

"Storage", he explained.

If Suzi had taken a moment to look around the filthy storage room, she would have seen, among other things, broken tables and chairs, cases of empty bottles, rusty tools, lumber scraps, empty pizza boxes and beer cans, stacks of old newspapers, a large pile of what appeared to be used cat litter, a fair number of ugly insects, some dead and some not, a lost-and-found full of unclaimed clothing, mostly women's and mostly undergarments and, roughly in the center of the room, a broken-down old couch with no cushions. In fact, all she saw was the couch.

Sylvester, as eager as she, lept for the couch, where he unbuckled his belt, pulled his pants down around his knees and sat down, stiff-cocked and ready. His imposing impaler didn't have to wait long. By the time he was seated, she straddled him, face-to-face, again, her mouth pressed to his, madly thrusting her tongue at his, moaning, whining, sobbing, wailing her fervent need to be stuffed by his immense, inflexible organ. Again she positioned his humongous head between her slippery lips. Suddenly she paused and looked around, suspicious that someone or something might again cheat her of the nirvana she knew waited.

Instead, she was happy to see that all five of the others were busily getting undressed, mouths open, drooling, watching her and Sylvester intently, obviously hoping to have a little fun themselves. Randolph drew her particular attention. He had his shirt off already and, although he appeared to be the oldest of the group, he had an impressive physique. Captivated by the rippling muscles of his chest and arms, she mused If what he's got between his legs is half as imposing, I think I'm in for a good time.


Turning back to Sylvester, Suzi cupped his face in her hands, stroking it gently with her silken gloves. As frantic as she was to satisfy their mutual craving, she needed to retake control of the situation, savor the wonderful moment and tease herself and Sylvester just a little more before they allowed their still growing, pent-up passion to go pyrotechnic. She leaned forward slowly and nibbled his lower lip, all the while delicately caressing the head of his hard rod with her sweet love lips. Her clit was so bloated it felt as big as her thumb. It buzzed and vibrated and nearly exploded every time it tenderly brushed Sylvester's pillar of passion.

"Don't worry about your folks either, honey bunch", she whispered in his ear, "They'll come to love me when they see how very, very happy I can make their son."

"Come on, girl", she heard Randolph urge quietly. "Stop yakking and fuck the poor guy. He can't wait all day. Can't you see he's a desperate man?"

"Got that right" muttered Sylvester, grabbing her at the waistband of her tiny skirt and pulling her down to skewer her on the top half of his shaft.

Simultaneously, the newly-met lovers gasped their pulsating pleasure. Reflexively, in one quick motion, Suzi immediately forced herself down to accommodate the rest of his enormous organ. And when its head pressed hard against her cervix, she burst into an instant, overwhelming climax. It didn't creep up on her or build gradually. The raw lust she had held back with such difficulty suddenly just dropped from the sky and plastered her, like a boulder landing on Wiley Coyote.

As one wave of bliss after another rolled over her, she impaled herself repeatedly on his love lance, at first just wailing inarticulately. After a few strokes, she managed to quickly force out: "Please don't come yet." She continued to jounce up and down, hoarsely pleading "Please" each time . "Please, Please, Please, Please", she begged in time with her downward thrusts." Her juices streamed along his dark pole and spread out over his thighs.

Sylvester was in agony. He wanted to do what she asked, but the aching throb in his loins was more powerful than anything he had ever experienced. Mind over matter, he told himself. He closed his eyes and did his best to ignore the fact that a ravishing sexpot in heat was bouncing up and down on his overstimulated shaft. He thought about football and work and the ugliest girl in Providence, Rhode Island and it worked. Eventually Suzi was spent and stopped shrieking and grunting her joy and sat still on his lap, looking down at him with fond gratitude.

Bud and Woody had positioned themselves on either side of the copulating couple in the vain hope that Suzi would favor one or the other or both of them with a throat massage. But things had all moved way too fast for that and, in fact, she never even saw them until her frenzy receded. When she finally did notice them she said: "Sorry boys. Didn't mean to ignore those handsome lady-killers." While, at 11 inches, neither of them measured up to Sylvester, they were still immense compared to the average man.