Suzi Keeps Her Clothes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she reached out to stroke their cocks and they groaned their appreciation, she leaned over and whispered to Sylvester, "I'm sorry boyfriend. But the more I've touched and looked and just been around that wonder of nature you hide in your pants, the more desperately I've needed to by fucked up the ass by it. Still with me? Good, because here comes the big finish."

She raised herself off his cock slowly, avoiding any sudden move that might set him off, and turned 180 degrees so that her back was toward him, switching hands with Bud and Woody without breaking rhythm. Eagerly, she poised her teensy puckered ass hole atop the swollen head of his titanic, steel-stiff pillar of passion. It stood so tall that, even perched on her 5-inch heels, she had to stand straight-legged to get him in position. Expertly, she relaxed her sphincter muscle and eased the tip of his slippery monster into the back door to her house of rapture.

She leaned back slightly and supported herself by grabbing his arms just above the elbows. She turned her head and whispered huskily to him: "Has any other girl ever loved you enough to do this?" "I swear to God, Clarence, I've never done this with any other man"' she lied. "I'm only doing it for you because its my wifely duty to fuck God's gift to women every way I can think of."

"Sylvester", he grunted between clenched teeth.

She began to pump her hips up and down in a slow, gentle motion, taking him slightly further up her ass with each stroke and squeaking her pleasure at each new penetration. As her ass worked its way down toward his lap, she released his arms and braced herself first against his thighs and then the cushionless couch. Her tank top had worked its way up under her armpits and Sylvester tenderly rolled a sublimely sensitive nipple between the thumb and forefinger of each hand.

Bud and Woody now took turns holding her head and thrusting themselves ball-deep down her throat. Suzi thought she must have been born without a gag reflex. Taking a cock all the way down her windpipe was as natural for her as unzipping a stud's fly with her teeth. She sucked and licked and stroked the two men out of force of long habit, but her attention was focused on working Sylvester deeper and deeper into her exquisitely tight and sensitive rectum.

The other three men had gathered in front of the group on the couch and were salivating at the sight of her bright, provocative tattoo, her engorged clit and cunt lips and her tiny, hungry, honey-dripping pussy rhythmically opening and closing like the mouth of a fish out of water. As Sylvester neared maximum penetration, she let out a long, slow moan of immeasurable pleasure, muffled by the presence of Bud's big girl choker. And then, when he withdrew to pass her mouth over to Woody, she began to beg.

"Please, I need one of guys to suck on my clit. Right now.... I need you to suck really hard ........please ....please ....PLEASE! ......Please Phil...Please Woody....please "

"I'm Woody", said Woody and, turning her head, thrust his stiff poker into her mouth and down her throat.

"I'm Marcus", said Marcus lowering his head to her oozing love nook and nibbling gently on her clit.

Suzi pulled back from Woody looked down at Marcus and whimpered, "No, damn it, suck on it. Suck as hard as you can."

Then, looking over Marcus' head under lowered lids at the two men remaining in front of her, she realized that Randolph's rod was still in his pants.

As Marcus began to do his job and the heat of her passion spread away from her crotch in all directions she stared at Randolph and moaned "Show me what you've got, stud."

"Sure you're ready for this?" Randolph replied. "It's..uumm...a little different."

"Just take it out and let me see it", she pleaded.

He slowly unzipped, reached into his pants and pulled out a hard-on that Suzi at first thought must be some kind of a joke, a dildo or a prosthetic devise. It was the most adorable, glorious, thrilling thing she had ever seen, but it was too big to be real.

"It's real", he said.

"Sweetums", she groaned to Sylvester, "We need to talk divorce."

Randolph was at least an inch longer than Sylvester and noticeably thicker.

At the sight of the magnificent piece of man meat, Suzi immediately imagined being sandwiched between Randolph and Sylvester, both fucking her at the same time, and that thought drove her to almost instant orgasm. She suddenly convulsed and began pumping her ass up and down on Sylvester's dark piston like the world's sexiest engine while her climax swept her up like a tornado trashing a Texas trailer park and swirled her to seventh heaven. She moaned and shrieked and screamed her bliss, again imploring Sylvester not to come and never looking away from the answer to her prayers, Randolph's monumental rigid manhood.

Sylvester clenched his fists and nearly bit through his lip to keep himself from spurting his sperm deep up Suzi's butt.

When the room finally stopped spinning around her, Suzi gave Randolph her best pout and demanded, "Why didn't you show me that leviathan before now? How long did you think you could hide a world's record in your pants?"

"I was saving it for a surprise", he answered. "Besides, if you'd seen it earlier, you probably would have jumped right on."

"Ya think?" she answered sarcastically.

"Yeah, and maybe you could have taken it but, for most girls, that would be a pretty dangerous thing to so. I've done some unintentional damage over the years, so now I let Clarence here go first to stretch the girls out for me. And sort of grease the skids, you might say."

"Sylvester", he mumbled. But it was hard to understand him because he was his lower lip was still firmly clenched between his teeth.

"Hang in there, angel", she purred. "Just a little longer. It's just that as soon as I saw Randolph's sweet cunt-buster, I knew I needed to get double-penetrated by the two of you right away. But just thinking about it got me too excited and I jumped the gun again. I promise, promise, promise you can cum this time. And I'll change my mind about that divorce if you don't insist on monogamy. I just need you to turn around and get lengthwise on this couch."

Without disengaging Sylvester and Suzi turned 90 degrees to the left, so that he was lying on the hard base of the couch, where the cushions should have been, and she was on top, his cock still embedded in her rear passage, her left leg bent and her high-heeled foot on the couch, while her right foot was on the floor. As they maneuvered, each little motion elicited groans and gasps of pleasure from them both.

Suzi reached out with her right hand and began gently stroking Randolph's bloated rod. Each time the silk of her glove touched him, his cock shivered and twitched. She turned a little and, grasping him with both hands, pulled him up onto the couch and between her fishnet-clad legs. She spread her knees even further, which of course forced her ass cheeks together a little tighter and provoked a loud sigh of delight from Sylvester.

Randolph stared appreciatively at her stiff-again clitoris and little pouting, pulsing orifice, which stared back at him, desperately begging to be stuffed. He reached down and began to gently massage her clit between his thumb and first two fingers. She moaned softly and responded by grasping his gigantic organ more tightly and slowly rocking her hips in a small, almost imperceptible motion. Sylvester, of course had no difficulty recognizing her movement and reciprocated with his own slight thrusts.

Another way to know you're a real slut, she thought, is when you're desperate to get fucked by a cock that's almost exactly three times longer than your skirt. But let's not forget about the other guys. There are four stiff cocks in the room getting no attention at all from me. That's not polite.

She looked over at Marcus. "Phil?" she asked.

"Bud" said Marcus.

"In your dreams", said Bud.

"Whoever you are, your tongue and lips are magic and you deserve a big wet reward."

She put her head back on Sylvester's right shoulder and opened her mouth wide. Marcus got the idea. Straddling Sylvester's head, he slowly fed his rampant erection down her throat until his balls bounced against her nose. He groaned and grunted his excitement as she wiggled her studded tongue against the underside of his shaft. She held him in there, sucking and making mouth-love to his 10-inch pole for a full 30 seconds until he was just about to explode and she ran out of air. Then she pulled her mouth away, and gave him a few seconds to calm down before repeating her sword-swallowing performance.

Meanwhile, Randolph was positioning his magnificent cock to penetrate her little cunt. Kneeling between her long legs, he pressed his head against the door to her treasure house, teasingly moved it up and down between her love lips and put the huge, bulbous cock-tip half-way in. Suzi gasped and moaned and momentarily had to take Marcus' prick out of her throat. Looking up with fond and eager anticipation at Randolph, she said, "I'm so glad we found each other. We're going to be real happy together, the three of us, you me and Clarence."

This time, Sylvester did not respond. In fact, he hadn't heard a word she said. The rising tide of his excitement had crested long ago, and it took every speck of self-control he had to hold himself back until this gorgeous creature who held him prisoner in her ass hole was ready to allow him his ecstatic release.

Tilting her head back to look Marcus' rigid member directly in its one eye, Suzi lectured with mock sternness, "And you, you naughty boy, you come back here immediately", and greedily reswallowed the swollen, eager cock. Randolph began thrusting slowly and gently to gradually bury himself deeper and deeper in Suzi's snug nest. He embedded his whole head and then withdrew completely, hesitated a second, and pushed back in a little further and then out again.

The first time he pulled out, Suzi experienced a distant panic, as if he might stand up, pull his pants on and walk out the door. But then she realized that it was his way of tantalizing them both and building the pleasure. And it was working. Each time he pressed the head of his shaft against her wet, stiff cunt lips to reenter her, they rubbed against her hard clit, further stimulating it. By now, he had that little lust button vibrating and twitching like some kind of tiny, crazy electrical toy.

Sylvester, meanwhile, despite his struggles, was bravely doing his best to contribute to her building euphoria, coordinating his thrusts with Randolph's, pulling out a little when he thrust in, sinking in to the balls again when Randolph retreated. The sooner the two-man tag team could bring her to orgasm, the sooner he could finally enjoy his own. And he did plan to enjoy it. But for now he had to carefully keep his prods slow and small so that he didn't drive himself over the cliff of bliss too soon. He had been poised there, looking down, his penis pulsing with pleasure for nearly half an hour now, ever since she first took him in her mouth at Table 42. He didn't want the additional stimulation to hurl him into the abyss before he could provide the sweet vixen writhing on top of him with another climax.

At some point, Suzi barely noticed when it was, Phil and Bud positioned themselves within her reach, one in front of the couch, the other in back. She instinctively reached out, grasped them firmly and skillfully began to fondle them. With her head back and Marcus parked down her throat, she could not see them, of course. And if she could see them, she certainly would not have remembered their names. But she really didn't care whose pricks she was handling, as long as they were long and hard and worshiping at her shrine, all of which they were.

Woody was left to his own devices. But one of the boys was bound to be left out, and he was content to take in the show, stroke himself and wait his turn. It obviously was not going to be long.

Randolph's ardor was now growing quickly. Despite her extensive experience, Suzi's vagina was not loose or stretched out of shape. It was amazingly elastic and could expand to accommodate almost anything she wanted to put into it. But, when empty it always reverted to its original taut state. As a result, the further Randolph pressed into her, the tighter her pussy gripped him and the more intensely he felt the pleasurable sensations shooting through his lumbering love machine. When he got about half the way in, Suzi began to squeeze every time he tried to withdraw, so that he could move in only one direction - further and further into her. Through the thin membrane separating them, he could feel Sylvester's stiff cock. He hoped they weren't rearranging any of her major organs, but he suspected she didn't mind taking that chance.

The pleasure pangs from her sensitive little anus and her hard tingling clitoris spread warmly through her entire lower body, overlapping each other, forming an accelerating positive feedback loop and sending the needle on her personal passionometer higher and higher toward "overload". Randolph's insertion had been long, slow and delicious. By the time he finally had her fully impaled, her A-bomb orgasm was armed and ready for detonation.

She could no longer minister full-time to Marcus with her mouth. She urgently needed to apply a very large number of wet, frenzied kisses to someone's, anyone's, mouth, cheeks, ears, chin and neck. Strange as it may sound, she sincerely thought of herself as deeply romantic. She needed to kiss. She needed to probe a man's mouth with her tongue and to have the exploration returned. She needed to nibble his lips and his ear lobe with her lips. And she needed to press her mouth against his and mingle their sighs and moans. She might know a guy for only 30 minutes, fuck the shit out of him and never see him again. For those 30 minutes, however, she was probably passionately in love with him. But if that's as long as it's going to last, why bother to learn his name?.

Marcus didn't need much more attention anyway. She could already taste the first drops of his cum. So she left him on his own for a few moments while she smooched desperately with Randolph. She then stroked Marcus and Phil while kissing Bud, switched to fondling Bud and kissing Phil, then back to sucking on Marcus while hand-jobbing Phil and Bud. She had no rule against being in love with several guys at the same time. She even worked in an upside down mouth-to-mouth for Marcus, although he preferred another use for her lips.

Often enough, intense muzzling would trigger her climax, and this time she could tell it was about to set off a megaton blast.

"Everybody ready?" she gasped.

"Oh yeah", groaned Marcus.

"Count me in", croaked Randolph.

All Sylvester could do was grunt, but she took that as a "Yes".

She leaned back and Marcus slid into her throat again. Her whole attention was focused on the two massive hunks of rock-hard male flesh thrusting in and out of her lower orifices and the throbbing heat spreading quickly out from them. She closed her eyes tightly. Sylvester, only a hair's-breadth from climax for so long, immediately began spurting huge globs of goo deeper inside her rectum than any man had ever previously been. His potent pulsing stimulated both her active imagination and her supersensitive sphincter and immediately set off her thermonuclear thrill-ride.

Suzi felt as if she were propelled skyward by a stupendous, scorching shock wave. Her arms shook, then stiffened. She gave up her hold on Phil and Bud as her wrists bent back and her fingers spread as widely as possible. Her legs trembled, gave out and splayed awkwardly. Her head rolled wildly side-to-side like a Pentecostal at a camp meeting. But, when her moaning, shrieking cry of joy attempted to burst loose, it was heavily muffled by the deep insertion of Marcus' large girl-gagger.

For Marcus, the vibrations of her attempted howl of bliss and the side to side motion of her head were all he could stand. The aching in his eleven-inch fuck pole burst into burning ecstacy. He seized Suzi by the back of her head, pressed forward to get his cock the last tiny fraction of an inch into her mouth and began lunging forward with his hips and spurting huge wads of thick cum somewhere deep into her throat. Happily for him, years of experience (and one very unfortunate incident involving her high school math teacher) had taught her to suppress her youthful instinct to clench her teeth when she came. Even before the powerful pulsing completely subsided, he sensed Suzi was running out of air and he withdrew. His last large spurts shot directly into her open, gasping, grunting mouth and rolled over her soft, shiny lips and down her cheek.

Randolph, meanwhile, was reaching the peak of the sex mountain. So, just as Suzi, after more than 25 seconds of euphoria, felt like she was coming back to reality and down to earth, Randolph's large-caliber cunt gun began its rapid-fire assault on her cervix. The heavy pulsing of his huge cock stretched her labia and shook her clitoris and ignited a second chain-reaction nuclear explosion the equal of the first. But this time Marcus' big muffler was not in place to keep her quiet. For another 30 seconds she screamed and squirmed and dug her spike heels into the floor and the couch and her nails into Randolph's back. Only the fact that those nails were sheathed in silk saved him from needing stitches.

When the lights stopped flashing and the room stopped spinning, Suzi's eyes rolled back into her head and she sank into a balmy, comfortable state that enveloped her like warm, perfumed bath. But she was roused after only a few seconds, when Randolph and Sylvester pulled out of her and their semen gushed from her openings like two small streams from mountain springs. As Randolph rose up onto his knees and backed out from between her legs, she braced herself on the couch, lifted her weight off of Sylvester and turned to her right to allow him slide out from under her.

She sat facing the room and there in front of her were Woody, Bud and Phil, waiting patiently with their snuggle-soldiers still at stiff attention.

"How sweet, you waited", cooed Suzi. "Hold on just a sec. Be right with you. Just let me put myself together a little. Don't worry. I won't let you go limp."

She quickly stuck a classic girlie mag pose: legs spread, hands behind her back, chest thrust out.

The three men whistled, growled appreciatively and stroked themselves enthusiastically.

"Anybody got a clean shirt?" she asked.

Marcus tossed her one.

She stood, turned her back to the three expectant men, spread her legs wide and leaned over placing her left hand on the couch on the couch and thrusting her firm, round ass in the air, assuming another classic pose. The men again expressed their approval.

Suzi then reached between her legs, Marcus' shirt in hand, and mopped between her legs, down her thighs and across her bottom, wiping away as much of the cum as she could.

She turned around and sat down again, legs crossed and threw it back to Marcus. "Sorry", she apologized. "Didn't see anything else in the room clean enough to use. It will be like new once you wash it, probably".

"Anyone seen my purse?", she asked.

It was within reach on the floor, where she'd dropped it in her furious scramble to stab herself with Sylvester's love saber.

"A girl's got to look her best, doesn't she", she commented, pulling out her mirror.

She carefully inspected her make-up, then sensuously reapplied her lipstick, without wiping away Marcus' sticky joy-juice, which drooled thickly from the corner of her mouth and down her over chin, where a long, stringy drip stretched to her breast. As she rearranged herself one thing she did not do was pull her tank top down to cover her breasts. Nor did she take it off completely. She had always believed that a half-dressed woman was much sexier than a naked one. Dishabille was her most sincere and effective fashion statement.