Suzi Keeps Her Clothes On

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sort of a good look for me, don't you think, boys", she purred, pursing her lips into a kiss and turning her head to both sides to show off the decorative dick-splatter. As she did so, she noticed the traces of pink lipstick on four of the massive love muscles. And when she saw the bright pink ring around the base of Marcus' meat, where her lips had been pressed over and over, the little rosebud between her thighs began to tingle again. Already she was teasing herself with fantasies about the three waiting men and what they would do to her and she to them.

Putting her mirror and make-up away, she leaned back to show off her perfect tits.

With heavy-lidded eyes, she gave Bud her best cock-smitten, come-hither look. Then passed it around to Phil and Woody. They slowly closed in on her, their long, throbbing, stone-solid pussy-pleasers in hand.

"Come and get it, boys", she murmured, uncrossing her legs and spreading them in wide invitation.

Bud placed himself to her left with his right knee on the couch and his left foot on the floor. Suzi greeted him by immediately inhaling the full length of his man-meat. Meanwhile, Woody took up a similar position of her right and she began favoring him with silken caresses. When Phil stood in front of her and his blue-veined bazooka brushed her right cheek, she let Bud slide out her mouth, and immediately swallowed Phil, using her left hand on Bud.

As her little love button began to swell and stiffen, she began to feel the need for someone to pay attention to it. She grabbed Bud by his left wrist and Woody by his right and gently guided their hands down between her legs where they could put their fingers to the use Mother Nature had intended for them. Meanwhile, Phil softly squeezed and cuddled her breasts and nipples. The licking, stroking, probing, sucking and poking continued for several minutes as Suzi and the boys groaned and sighed and luxuriated in the bath of sexual pleasure they had created, all the while allowing their ardor to slowly and steadily build.

When Suzi could wait no longer to be penetrated, she turned to Woody, grabbed his unyielding rod firmly and pouted, in mock disapproval: "I'll bet you think you're going to stick this big thing up my little bum, don't you."

"The thought had crossed my mind, ma'am."

"And I bet you think I might enjoy it", she added, stroking his stiff stygian stick with both hands.

"Had hoped so ma'am."

"Well", she smiled, "What the fuck are you waiting for?"

"Yes, ma'am", he said, returning her anticipatory grin, as she stood and held him by his arms, repositioning him to lie on his back on the couch.

She then straddled him, supporting her weight with her arms and facing the ceiling, with her left foot on the couch and her right foot on the floor. She worked the big head of his over-sized cock between her ass cheeks until it pressed hard against her tiny brown-eye. Here she hesitated, her minuscule thrusts forcing him in a fraction of an inch and then retreating, again and again, teasing their craving for consummation to higher and higher levels.

Soon, however, Suzi could stand it no longer and she closed her eyes and began to slide slowly down his rigid sex pole. As she did, she and Woody grunted and moaned in dreamy unison: "Ummmmmph....Aaaahhh....Ooooooo."

When her full weight rested on her ass and she was completely impaled on Woody's cock, she opened her eyes just enough to see Phil in front of her, kneeling on the couch between her legs, big boner in hand.

"What do you think you're going to do with that bad boy?", she asked, assuming he was planning on pushing it into her pussy, which by now was purring and pulsing with pleasure.

Without answering, he slid between Suzi and the back of the couch, turning so that he faced her left side. As he did so, he hooked his left arm under her left thigh and pulled her leg back until it stuck up straight in the air.

Suzi realized he intended to stick his staff up her ass with Woody's. The mere thought of having two gigantic pieces of fuck-meat up her butthole at the same time was so electrifying she almost passed out and then almost came. "What kind of slut do you think I am?", she groaned rhetorically.

"The kind of slut who just might really get off on this", he answered.

And he was right. It would be the sluttiest thing she had ever done and she couldn't wait.

She didn't have to. Phil pressed his fat poker hard against her stretched sphincter and its tip slipped into her. Immediately, she experienced the first of a series of small orgasms, lasting only a few exquisite seconds but releasing enough of her sexual tension that she could hold off the big, final climax she knew was on its way.

Slowly and carefully, Phil worked his head further and further in until Suzi was stretched out enough to accept the full body of his love bone. As he slid it in, she convulsed again in another mini-cum, squeezing her eyes shut and crying out her joy. This time, when she opened her eyes, there was Bud crouched between her long legs, holding his enormous shooting-stick.

"I think three in one hole might be pushing it", she gasped as Phil and Woody alternated their slow, strong in-and-out strokes.

The fantasy, as unrealistic as it might be, of taking three gigantic men simultaneously in her cute little asshole was so slutty and depraved that it quickly brought on another mini-climax.

But Bud, who was staring raptly at her dripping front door, had other ideas. The sexy tattoo, the engorged pink lips, the bloated clit and the petite, puckered pussy hole, opening and closing like a hungry mouth, were the most beautiful and the most arousing things he had ever seen. He leaned forward and brushed her clitoris with the tip of his large piston and she came again, crying and screaming and promising to love the three men forever (by which she meant at least the next fifteen minutes).

Bud began to bulldoze his big boner into her drooling cunt. Sometimes it seemed that Suzi's entire vagina was one oversized G-spot. The deeper Bud pushed into her, the more excited she became and the tighter her swollen sex pit gripped his shaft. By the time he completely embedded, he wasn't sure he'd ever get out. It felt like his cock was tightly locked in a warm, wet vice. He could feel Phil's and Woody's pricks churning below him, but he could barely move his own.

The small, desperate motions Bud was able to make ground his pubic hair firmly against Suzi's clitoris, setting off another preliminary orgasm, intense, but short. As she writhed with abandon, she grabbed the back of Bud's head, pulled his mouth hard against hers and began kissing him wildly. The intense spasms which convulsed both of her lower orifices drove the three men to new heights of excitement and Suzi knew they were all ready for the real thing.

"C'mon, boys", she whispered huskily, "I'll put you out of your misery if you'll put me out of mine."

Once they all decided to let go and allow sweet release to overtake them, the end was quick and volcanic. Woody and Phil came first and nearly simultaneously. Their powerful spurts deep in Suzi's rectum and their frantic thrusts, which pushed her clit roughly against Bud, set off her most intense erotic eruption of the night. Her shrieks and groans and grunts filled the room. She quivered and bumped, shivered and danced, thrusting her hips uncontrollably up and down. Her left leg, which Phil was still holding up in the air, twitched and wiggled. Her cute pink pump slipped partially off so that it was hanging from her toe, and then a frenzied jerk of her long leg sent it flying across the room, narrowly missing Randolph's head.

Very shortly after Suzi went off, it was Bud's turn. The powerful pulsing of his love stick and the forceful gush of his sperm impelled her to greater bliss. She closed her eyes tightly and watched the fireworks explode for what seemed like a very long time. Eventually, she swooned into a luxurious semi-consciousness. Bud collapsed on top of her and she was completely surrounded by naked man-flesh. She wished she could stay there forever. That should hold me for a while, she thought.

A few seconds later, however, when she opened her eyes and, looking over Bud's strong shoulder, saw Sylvester, Randolph and Marcus. Naturally, they had been watching while the others fucked her and they had obviously greatly enjoyed their voyeurism. They were all fully erect again and looked eager to replace the spent lovers on the couch.

But to her surprise, Randolph sat down on the couch and said: "Let's take a little breather and talk some business, darling." Phil, Bud and Woody got up and went in search of their clothes. Suzi sat up and Randolph slid down to sit next to her.

"What kind of 'business'?", she asked suspiciously. She hoped Randolph wasn't a pimp. She'd never been a prostitute. It wasn't her way. She had always given sex freely to any man who seemed to need it badly enough. True, she had received some pretty magnanimous gifts from some very grateful men. But she had never demanded anything but a stiff prick from any man.

"Well", drawled Randolph, "what you're going to do around here to earn your keep, for starters."

"I don't understand", she replied. "Do you work here? Are you like an assistant manager or something?"

"Darling", he laughed, "I'm Randy. You know, 'Randy's Red Garter'? That's me. I'm Randy."

"Me too", she joked. "All the time." And then, becoming interested, "Sooooo, are you here often?"

"Every day."

"And Clarence, does he work here?"

"Clarence is my right-hand man."

"And these other fine gentlemen?"

"Part of my management team."

"Could I learn to dance?"

"Darling', I'm betting you could teach the girls who work here how to dance. Or you could hostess or wait tables or do whatever you want. As long as you're out where the customers can see you, you're going to be the best thing for my business since tassels were invented."

"I think I'm going to enjoy working here", she murmured as she leaned over, took hold of Randolph's still-stiff monster and began to lick and nibble up and down the long shaft. She came up on one knee and tried to fit the enormous head into her pretty mouth.

"Careful darling", he admonished. "No girl's ever been able to suck me off. Fifteen years ago, some little tart insisted on trying. I warned her, but she wouldn't listen. Wound up dislocating her jaw. Ligament damage too, if I remember right."

Suzi gave up for the time being. She could think of lots of other ways to enjoy Randolph's huge dong. And she didn't want to neglect Sylvester and the others. Let's see, she thought, six cocks, three holes. And she began to work out how many combinations there were to try. The night was still young and, if there were any they couldn't get to tonight, there would be plenty of opportunities later, as well as enough time to conquer the challenge of getting Randolph his first ever blow job.