Swan's Song: The Birdcage Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swan gasped in surprise. She had almost forgotten about the full feeling that her tail gave her, had become used to it. But now, with Master Sean filling her pussy, she felt full like she never had before. Well, at least never in a way this good. She was unable to help herself and cried quietly, "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

Master Tristan wrapped his hands around her breasts from behind her and began kissing her neck. Master Sean kissed her fervently from her front and began to move himself out and in her. It didn't take long before Swan was wordlessly crying out in joy, every part of her body tingling with orgasm. She felt Master Sean shove into her hard and then hold her close to him as he emptied himself into her.

Exhausted from pleasure, she fell back onto Master Tristan behind her, leaning into his chest. He whispered into her ear, "My sweet Swan, you aren't finished yet."

Master Sean lowered Swan off of himself and slid himself back on the bed. He pulled Swan toward him, which brought her up onto the bed on her hands and knees. Master Tristan kneeled on the bed behind her. He gently flipped her tail to the side and sunk his erection into her up to the hilt. Swan gasped in pleasure, and Master Sean sitting in front of her laughed. He reached down and gently pulled at her nipples and kissed her neck, as Master Tristan impaled her from behind.

She didn't know how it was possible, but she felt her entire body tightening again. Her body's response made her lean back into Master Tristan's impaling, as if her pussy was begging for more. He obliged her request and slammed into her harder and faster. She felt as if her body was on fire, and she moaned loudly as it focused in her pussy and released. Master Tristan shoved into her one last time, held himself there until he throbbed no more, and then collapsed on the bed with Swan and Master Sean.

Swan's head spun as she marveled over what just happened. She giggled occasionally and sighed in contentment. Laying between her masters, she reached her one hand to Master Sean's face, tracing his jaw line gently. She reached her other hand to Master Tristan's chest, running her fingernails through his hair along his skin.

As much as her brain told her to stay silent, she forced herself to voice her thoughts, "You were right. That was delightful, Master Sean."

He laughed and rolled onto his side to look at Swan, "I love when people tell me I'm right."

Master Tristan mirrored Master Sean by rolling onto his opposite side, "Don't encourage him, Swan. Working with him is impossible enough."

She giggled again. Suddenly she was struck by a serious truth that she couldn't stop herself from blurting out solemnly, "I love you. Both of you."

Master Tristan smiled a broad smile that Swan wouldn't have thought his stern face was capable of, "I love you as well. Who do you belong to?"

Swan responded without hesitation, "I'm yours."

Master Sean was smiling as well, "I love you, too, Swan. Who do you belong to?"

"I'm yours."

12