Sweet Ass Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy finally looked up at me and took my face in her hands to give me a kiss. Suddenly, everything righted itself in my world, and I was happy again.

Chapter 44

We slept in on Saturday morning. I woke up to Amy climbing on top of me and guiding my cock into her pussy with a beautiful, but slightly guilty smile on her face. I palmed her breasts and began rolling her nipples between my fingers, pleased to see the uncertainty chased from her expression and replaced with lust.

We had made love immediately after she got home earlier that morning, with the urgency of new lovers. She wanted to explain things to me, but I put her off with a promise to talk about it after we both got some rest.

My phone began vibrating like mad, and I realized who it was before I even looked at it.

"Hi Carol, I am sorry I didn't call you. She came back last night."

The conversation was short, once Carol realized we were still in bed and making love as we talked to her. Amy promised that we would call her later, and we went back to enjoying each other once more.

By noon, we were both famished. I cooked us a late breakfast as Amy explained everything that had gone on with her in the past month.

She confirmed that she had a very difficult transition to living without me, though Nathan had worked hard to cheer her up. Meeting up with old friends, and planning the vacation to Lake Tahoe had taken her mind off of me, and hearing from Carol that I was coping pretty well allowed her to give the relationship with Nathan an honest effort.

She said that right away there were little things that bothered her. Nathan talked about other women he had dated, and claimed every time he was with them, his thoughts turned to Amy. He finally decided he had to try and win her back, but he knew she was married. He also made inquiries, and found out that she seemed happy with me, despite rumors of marital infidelity on both our parts.

That was when the job opened up at the Hospital, and Nathan decided to pursue Amy at work. She told me that the first time she saw him, she was so shocked, she dropped the cup of ice water she was delivering to a patient.

After that first meeting, he seemed to turn up at lunch and the end of her shift on a regular basis, saying he wanted to renew their friendship. I asked if Jamal ever questioned who Nathan was, and she said she didn't recall if they ever met. She and Jamal tended to keep their distance at work, since rumors about their relationship were rife among the other nurses.

"Then we got to Tahoe, and everything began to fall apart." Amy said.

First of all, they finally had time to talk at length. She had tried to talk seriously with Nathan prior to the trip, but they were both busy with work, and he always put her off.

"I'm ashamed to admit it, but whenever I tried to have a discussion about our relationship, he would initiate sex, and I would drop the subject."

Once together in Tahoe, however, he couldn't deflect as easily. He tried to make sure that they were with the other couple that went with them as much as possible, but Amy eventually had enough and started talking to the other couple about what she was going through emotionally with the separation.

That led to their first fight. He didn't want her discussing her past life with any of their friends. He said they wouldn't understand our lifestyle, and she took that to mean he was ashamed of her activities with me. She said that made her realize that Nathan put his feelings above hers, and looked down on her because of her sexual past, even if he couldn't admit it.

Then, two days into the trip, she got her period. Nathan was put out, and said Amy should have told him it was coming. She said that she lost track of where she was in her cycle, with all of the things going on in her life.

"At that point, I had decided that I was ready to come back to you." she explained. "I was just going through the motions with Nathan and biding my time. Then my phone went missing."

She woke up the morning prior to coming home, and couldn't find it. After searching the hotel room, Nathan convinced her that she must have left it at the restaurant they went to the previous night. She called the restaurant on his phone, but they said no one turned in a phone after they had been there.

She wanted to go get a new phone right away, but Nathan convinced her to wait a few days before doing that, sure that hers would eventually turn up. The day they were scheduled to return she was packing her suitcase and she noticed that her rings were missing too. They had been with her everywhere she went after she had taken them off at Nathan's request, because he said it felt like she wasn't really giving him a chance if she still wore them. She also mentioned to Nathan that she had to return the engagement ring at some point.

She confronted him, and that is when she found out that he had taken them and sent them back to me. The realization that I might get them before Amy got home put her into a panic. She said she caused such a scene with him that the hotel sent security to their room to check on them.

I had given Amy back her rings the previous night, and she promptly put them back on. I hadn't asked her about the note however.

"What note?" she asked with a blank expression.

I pulled the note out from under the envelope and showed it to her.

"That bastard!" she cried. "He dictated this note to me after we had sex, and I bled on the sheets from my period. He put a ten dollar bill with it for housekeeping when we went to breakfast that morning. He must have gone back and taken the note later, along with my rings, to send them to you."

I couldn't help myself, and began laughing with relief as she easily explained the last piece in the puzzle for me. I told her about the message that Carol got from her phone.

"He must have sent that from your phone after he stole it from you."

"I have to ask why you didn't pick up when I tried to call you on my way home?" she replied. "I left the hotel four hours before our scheduled departure, and told Nathan to stay the fuck away from me, but I convinced a couple of kind people to let me use their phones to try and call you, right up until we boarded. I even got on an earlier flight so I could get back to you sooner and wouldn't have to sit with that asshole on my way home."

"Oh, baby, I saw a couple of calls from unknown numbers and deleted the messages without listening to them. I thought they were robocalls."

We called Carol back and she and Amy talked for an hour. Amy cried again, talking to Carol and apologizing for everything she had put her through. We no sooner hung up with Carol than there was a knock on the door.

Amy looked at me, her face reddening. "If that's Nathan, I don't want to talk to him. Can you answer the door without punching him in the face?" she asked.

I reluctantly nodded, and Amy hung back as I slowly opened the front door.

Jamal was standing there with a look of concern on his face.

"Are you okay, man. I have been worried about you."

I stepped back and he saw Amy behind me.

She started toward him, then came to a stop, looking to me for permission. I just smiled and nodded, and she promptly leapt into Jamal's arms to give him a hug and a kiss.

He caught her, and broke out in a wide smile as he winked at me over her shoulder.