Sweet Breastfeeding Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers

"How naughty was that?" She wondered as she reached for her bra again. "And I had been feeling slightly bad for inviting him to look at my breasts earlier... Look at me now! I'm pushing his sperm into my pussy!" Mia didn't take the time to think about it any further. Instead she scooped a large gob of sperm onto her finger and placed it directly against her clit. This time she had to bite her lower lip hard to prevent from moaning as she felt his sperm covering the top part of her pussy.

She imagined him kneeling between her opened thighs, using his lubed cock to spread his cum. As she massaged her pussy with the sperm, she reached for one of her breasts with her other hand and pulled it up to her mouth. As she sucked her own milk out, she moaned hard.

As the sperm and her juices mixed together, she spread it lower and lower until she tried to push as much of it inside her as she could. "This is crazy! I must be more sex starved than I knew!" she thought as her pleasure grew exponentially. Reaching for her bra again, she grabbed whatever sperm was left and guided her hand back to her pussy. With her other hand she opened her pussy as much as she could and pressed the last lump of the stuff inside her, imagining her brother's cock entering her.

She had never fantasized about her brother before, but now she was overwhelmed by the thoughts and images that popped, unbidden, into her mind. Her sister? Yes. Her brother? Never! Yet after pushing her fingers deep inside, wishing that she had thought to bring her dildo, she clamped her muscles around her finger and felt another powerful wave of pleasure. "Shit! Nik!..." she whispered.

As her climax crested and she writhed on her bed, she couldn't think of anything besides the fact that her brother's sperm was swimming everywhere inside her pussy. She felt a warm gush of her juices squirting out as she came, and grinned as she imagined that those juices were filled with incestuous sperm.

A few minutes later, completely spent, she was grinning as she cleaned her lower belly, pussy and inner thighs with a warm, wet towel. She knew she would probably regret it, but decided to go back to bed completely naked. She was still fully aroused and wondered if she could masturbate again. Sleep took her before she could make a decision.

***

I woke up from a very sexual dream, in which I was swimming in an infinite pool of milk. All around me were big breasted young girls standing in the pool, with milk up to their waists, as they were milking their breasts directly into the pool. I could swim near them, feeling the milk all over my face, could drink from those breasts as I chose. Eventually I had seen a very special girl: her back was to me, her wild hair all wet with milk and her two gigantic breasts could be seen from either side of her body. I swam towards her but could never reach her before waking up.

I was grinning on my bed as I regained my senses, and thought that I didn't need a psychoanalyst to interpret that dream. When I looked at the time on my phone, I felt a surge of panic: I had forgotten to set my alarm and it was much later than I would have wished. Lying still, I listened and cursed when I heard that most of my family was up. Probably not Stephanie, who always slept very late on week-ends, but I could hear the rest of them. Shit.

The erection I'd had when waking up quickly faded and I put on a t-shirt before coming out of my room and heading directly to the bathroom. In there, after emptying my bladder, I went to the hamper and tried to find the bra I had masturbated in. And it wasn't there. The rest of the dirty clothes were there, as I could see my red shirt and mom's pink dress, under which Mia's bra had been last night. Shit! Mia must have come to get it for some reason... Which meant that she had probably found. Fuck! I was rapidly running out of curses.

I felt absolutely miserable. I went back to my room, sat on the bed to think, but there really wasn't anything I could do. Eventually I walked to the kitchen and wished everybody a good morning. Mia was there, eating toast at the table while Logan played on the floor with some of my oldest toys. She smiled when I walked in, as if nothing was the matter. I sat at the table and kept looking at her as I ate my toasts. Before long she looked at me, frowning, and lifted her head slightly. I mumbled "Nothing..." Mia seemed perfectly normal... Could it be that she didn't notice? Or that maybe she washed them in the sink without realizing that... I knew that sometimes sperm turned transparent after a while and disappeared into clothing. But on the other hand I knew I had shot a fucking huge load...

After a while, I gradually accepted that she hadn't noticed. When our parents left for the day, I sat in front of the tv. And then, something happened. It wasn't the first time that Mia would sit right next to me to breastfeed Logan, especially given that I knew that this spot was her favorite breastfeeding spot. Had I chosen my own seat, unconsciously of course, because of this? Damn... Another question for the psychoanalyst!

This morning though, two things made this ordinary event different. First, I was now extremely sensitive to her breasts. I had been very curious and aroused before, but after last night's apparition in the hallway, the following masturbation on her bra and the literally wet dream this morning, I was keyed up. Second, I suddenly remembered what she had said yesterday about me being allowed to look.

As I turned towards her, she wasn't paying any attention to me. She was gently cooing and talking to Logan as she unbuttoned her shirt. She had chosen to free the breast that was opposite to me, giving me (unconsciously or not?) the best possible vantage point. I kept staring. As she unbuttoned more and more, I saw her bra and was glad to see that it wasn't the one I had defiled. And for a maternity bra, I had to admit that it was pretty nice. At first it looked like lace, but I realized that it was printed lace as the fabric looked really smooth.

Then Mia unhooked the clip at the top of the panel and slowly peeled the cup off. And it was then, right then and not a second before, that I realized that she wasn't wearing the privacy blanket. And in a fraction of a second I would be seeing her nipple. I just sat there, slack-jawed, as my little sister Mia revealed her nipple, then her entire fucking left breast to me, her perverted brother. She placed the peeled off cup under her forearm, the one holding Logan, and brought her free hand back to her breast.

She gently rubbed her very hard and distended nipple with the back of her fingers, then caressed the generous lower curve of her breast with her fingertips. After that, she seemed to grab that lower part of her breast more firmly and pulled it out slightly. I saw the underwire part of her bra shifting a bit before it released her breast. It was almost completely out of the bra, near enough to being completely visible to make no difference. It was so damned big! I almost physically felt my brain being reorganized around that cup size, 36E hadn't she said, and already knew it would be my new favorite.

My heart thumped hard a few times as I kept staring at my sister's perfect, milk-filled breast from about two feet away. Mia then placed her thumb and index finger on either side of her large aureole and squeezed gently. When I saw a few pearls of milk appearing on the very tip of her nipple, I moaned out loud. Still fixated on that miracle, I barely felt my cock hardening to the point that it threatened to rip out of my boxers.

When the few very small drops coalesced into a large one and kept growing, my eyes opened wider. Suddenly the drop became too big and fell down from the engorged nipple to flow slowly onto her aureola. On her perfectly dry skin, the heavy drop moved slowly. It found the very small lines and wrinkles on her pink skin, and moved down and outwards, surrounding then enveloping the small bumps it encountered. I watched in fascination as this pure white drop of milk seemed to move as if alive, creeping downwards languidly.

Suddenly, another drop fell from my sister's nipple and rushed to join the first one. Now much bigger and heavier, that drop of milk sped up and rushed over the rough pink skin of Mia's aureola and slid gracefully down on her smooth, creamy white skin. It vanished into her bra. Looking back up, I saw another surge of milk, and even a very brief burst that fountained from the tip of her nipple directly onto the underside of her breast. Some part of my brain heard Mia laughing, but I couldn't pull my focus away from the milk.

Mia then placed her fingertip on one of the bigger droplets, spreading it around her nipple. She squeezed some more milk and repeated the process until her entire aureola was glistening with the white stuff. And then, without her even touching it, another drop of milk emerged from her nipple. I watched as it touched the rest of the milk and seemed to vanish in the rest of the shining liquid.

I felt my jaw drop and Mia grabbed her nipple between her thumb and index before pulling it upwards a bit. It changed the entire shape of her breast for a brief moment, and I swallowed noisily as I watched it bounce back into shape. After that, she opened her hand wide across her entire breast, careful no to touch her wet aureola, and squeezed her flesh a few times. When I saw her breast surging forward with every squeeze, I'm pretty sure I moaned again.

With a small laugh, Mia said "Nik, do you want a taste?"

"What?" I asked, stunned and slightly disoriented. I could only stare at my sister, registering her smile.

"You've been staring at my naked breast for at least three minutes... Do you want a taste?"

Stunned again, I tried reading her expression. Even though I could see her smile and gentle eyes, I was shocked by her question. "What?" I repeated, dumbly. "No! Of course not! That would be bad... Gods... I'm sorry for staring..."

"I don't mind." Mia said, laughing. "I was just asking!"

I watched as she pulled Logan against her breast and the lucky little guy began sucking on my sister's amazing breasts. In the silence, I said "Thank you sis... I'm still sorry, but I thank you nonetheless."

"I'm glad you liked the show." she said, still smiling.

I stared at her. "You really mean that? I feel like such a pervert, ogling my sister like this!"

"As I said yesterday, I don't mind. This is so strange for me, with these huge breasts and the milk everywhere..."as she said that, Logan pulled away from her nipple and I saw many drops of milk overflowing over her breast again. Mia laughed and replaced him correctly. "See what I mean? Sometimes they just don't stop!"

"Really?"

"Yes! Sometimes I need to change my pads a few times before it stops running after I breastfeed him." she said.

"Well, you do have big— Er, there's clearly a lot of milk in there!" I laughed, nervous at my choice of words.

"I know... It's insane to see your own body transforming like this."

"Is it painful?"

"Not really." she said. "Sore sometimes, but I know I'm lucky. Some of the women I've talked to, after meeting them in prenatal classes, have many problems. Mine is just that I have such huge breasts now!"

I laughed, seeing her smile as she shook her head. "Well," I replied, "it's not such a bad problem!"

"I can see why you would say that!" she laughed again. "Pervert!" she added playfully.

"Well, you did make a little show for me..."

"I admit, I did." she lowered her head slightly and I could see her cheeks reddening.

"Thank you then. It was really appreciated."

"The breast, or the milk?" she asked, an impish expression on her face.

I paused, looked into her eyes and said "Both, I think."

"Yeah, that's what I thought..." she giggled. "Sure you don't want a taste?"

"No! That would be too weird!"

"Ok then... But the offer stands for the rest of my stay here."

I stood up, planning to exit smoothly, but I had forgotten about one thing though. In fact, I hadn't even realized it had happened. When I stood up, my cock tented my boxers in an unmissable way. Mia's eyes widened and her mouth opened as she saw it. "Oh my! Talk about huge things!" she said, smiling.

"Oh my fucking gods!" I said, covering my cock as my face turned a deep crimson. "Shit! I'm so sorry Mia!"

"Sorry about what? I've just shown you my naked breast and learned that you have a breastmilk fetish! The least you could do is show me yours!" she was grinning.

"What? Are you crazy?" I asked, laughing nervously in this impossibly strange situation.

"Why? It too can spurt white stuff!" she said, laughing openly now.

"Oh my gods!" I cried again.

As I was walking to my room, I heard her add "And you're not the only one with fetishes!" but she was laughing very hard as he said it.

Despite my shame and my red face, I was also grinning in my room as I sat and tried to relax. Mia was as sex crazy as I was! I was safe for a while, given that she couldn't get up with Logan on her breast. Should I masturbate? Did I have the time? What if she decided to come here? Shit! I loaded up my favorite gaming website, Elysium, and tried to forget about everything!

***

Mia laughed for a long while after Nik disappeared into his room. "His head must be pretty fucked up right now!" she thought. Although she was also experiencing a strange combination of feelings: pleasure, intimacy and lust, so much lust! Damn that huge cock of his! Mia wondered how his boxers had managed not to rip! If he had said yes to a taste, she would have let him suck on her breasts directly instead of giving him a small glass. "Damn! I gotta get that lust under control! Either that or get Alexander to fuck me good!" But even as she thought about this, the image of Nik sucking on her breasts made her pussy tingle.

When Logan was done and comfortably in his bed, Mia went to Nik's room. She knocked first: no need to add more embarrassing moments... She wanted to make sure that he was alright and that he knew that she didn't mind. She tried not to think about the fact that her pussy was drenched as she stood there talking. The brief discussion cleared things up and as she left, she was pretty sure that Nik was alright and wouldn't dread their next meeting.

Later that night, after dinner, she heard a knock on her door and briefly hoped it was Nik. But it was her sister Stephanie who opened the door and walked in. There was a peculiar look in her eyes, and Mia felt an answering blip of pleasure low in her belly. She had been reading one of her favorite books in bed, propped up by a big pile of pillows. When Stephanie sat next to her in bed, she grinned, glancing at her breasts.

Propped as she was, Mia's breasts stood out very noticeably from her chest even without any bra. "Damn sis! I think yours are the first breasts bigger than mine that I like!" Mia could have sworn that her sister was nervous, despite the light tone.

"Just have to get pregnant and you'll have even bigger ones!" Mia replied, curious of her sister's intentions.

"No no, not yet thank you very much! But wow... I can't believe Alexander isn't all over you!" Stephanie laughed.

"I know, right? I got the best boobs of my life and Alexander doesn't even see them! I think he only sees two strangely shaped milk containers!"

Both sisters laughed at the image. "But," Mia said, making sure the door was closed properly, "Nik doesn't see them as containers... at all!"

"What?" Stephanie clearly hadn't been expecting to be talking about their brother, and it showed.

"I've seen him stealing glances ever before Logan was born, but this week-end, things got a little out of hand... This afternoon, as he was alone in the living room, I sat next to him to breastfeed Logan and gave him a little show..."

"Oh you tease! Poor guy!" Stephanie said, slightly flushed now.

"I think he rather liked it. He must have stared at my leaking breasts for a good three minutes before I let Logan latch on. It's clear that he has a breastmilk fetish!"

"Really? Wow... You're in worse shape than I thought! You really need to get laid!" Stephanie laughed.

"Don't I know it! I was ready to let him suck on them if he'd asked!"

"He didn't?"

"Of course not!" Mia said. "Nothing even remotely sexual ever happened between us, you know..."

Stephanie smiled, then grinned. She took a deep breath and said "I'm pretty sure that Nik's not the only one with the milk fetish, little sister."

Mia's expression changed slightly. "You don't say..." she said with a soft smile. "You've been thinking about those two times at the cabin?"

"Shit!" Stephanie sighed. "Nonstop!"

Mia, looking at her sister's chest, saw her nipples poking out from under the fabric. "Well, hello there..." she said, staring at them.

"Oh dear! Betrayed by my own body!" Stephanie said theatrically.

"Talking about being betrayed by your body..." Mia said, whispering now, inviting her sister to come closer. "When Nik got up from the couch after my show, he had the biggest erection! Our brother has the biggest—"

"I know!" Stephanie said, giggling. "I've seen him masturbating last year while he thought he was alone at home."

"The fuck? And you didn't mention it to me?"

"That I had seen him or that he had a big cock?" Stephanie said, laughing now.

"Both!" Mia said, joining in the laughter.

After a while, Mia said "But I've changed the subject, big sister. Milk fetish?"

"Yes..." Stephanie replied with a shy smile. "Would you be pissed if I told you that I've tasted your milk from the little bottles you carry around?"

"Are you serious?" Mia said, stunned.

"Just a sip. Well, maybe a few sips..." Stephanie sighed. "I admit that seeing your breasts get bigger made me think about the cabin for a long while now..."

Mia smiled, grabbed her sister's hand and squeezed it a couple of times. "Well then... Let's make you forget about the small bottles..."

With that, she grabbed the straps of her tank top and pulled it all the way down to her waist. She felt a rush of nervousness, knowing she was taking a risk, breaking a wall of taboo that hadn't been broken in a long time. Memories from those dark evenings at the cabin, where she and her sister had both discovered sex for the first time, filled her mind.

As she saw the expression on Stephanie's face, she relaxed, clearly seeing the lust in them. She wondered, for the thousandth time, why they had never shared that afterwards. Twice, and only twice.

Now though, as Stephanie leaned in and opened her mouth, Mia felt a thrill she had not felt since those two nights long ago. Not a single man had ever made her feel quite like Stephanie could, and as she felt her sister's lips close on her engorged nipple, Mia let out a long moan. Without further ado, Stephanie sucked gently on her nipple and Mia felt the milk being pulled out.

She heard Stephanie moaning as she drank her first squirt. When her sister's hand closed around the base of her breast and squeezed it delicately she felt her sucking again. And again. "A bit harder, with your hand..." she whispered. When Stephanie closed her hand harder, squeezing the generous flesh, Mia began a long moan that just wouldn't stop. She placed her hand on her sister's head, pulling her closer.

Mia then allowed herself something she never had with Logan: she slipped her hand under her panties and caressed her pussy. Her fingers were completely wet in a matter of seconds, and the pleasure exploded. She bit her lower lip as her back arched upwards against her sister's mouth. Stephanie, for the brief moment when she repositioned herself, moaned her sister's name out loud and even though Mia couldn't see it, she knew that Stephanie was caressing herself as well.

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,847 Followers