Sweet Breastfeeding Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,819 Followers

Mia let her free hand slip down the length of her sister's back and she pushed it back up under her night shirt. Reaching as far as she could, she felt her sister's naked breast against her hand for the first time in way too long. She wanted more, she wanted so much more... She wanted her sister's pussy on her mouth, wanted to bury her face between her breasts, wanted to suck those breasts, wanted to ride her fingers until she cried out... And yet she also felt perfectly contented in this position, barely believing what her eyes were seeing: the lips of a girl, the lips of her sister, on her nipples.

When Stephanie switched to her other nipple, Mia saw a long stream of milk flowing from the abandoned nipple for many seconds. It landed on her arm and on Stephanie's shoulder. Her sister climbed over her and ended up on all four. Mia's hand slipped under her sister to grab her breasts, feel their weight and remarkable size. Mia also lifted her leg and pressed her lower thigh against her sister's pussy, trapping Stephanie's hand hard against her own pussy.

They remained this way for long, delicious minutes as their pleasure grew and grew. "Oh little sister... Why have we waited this long?" Mia grinned, but couldn't reply as her climax triggered so terribly quickly when Stephanie grabbed her nipple once again to suck hard.

The stimulation on her breasts, the feeling of her wet milk covering most of them by now while Stephanie kept sucking and licking made it so that her orgasm was different. So powerful, deliciously powerful, but also very different than what she was used too. Even though she loved playing with her nipples during masturbation, and even if she had done this while being filled with milk, it had never triggered such a climax.

Mia suddenly had to release her sister's breasts and bit on her knuckles to prevent from shouting her pleasure out loud. She shook and twisted under her sister, wanting to push even more of her breasts into Stephanie's opened mouth.

When she could, Mia grabbed her sister's breasts once more, grabbing them harder than she had. "Drink my milk, big sister... It's all yours tonight. Drink your fill, taste me, swallow me inside you..." Soon, Stephanie's moans began to change and get louder. Mia shushed her sister to remind her that there were people around. "Do you realize, my dear sister, my sexy sister whose pussy I'll want to feast on soon, that the door is not even locked? How naughty is that?" Mia grinned as she felt her sister's body writhe. "What would happen if Nik were to open the door right now? Think he'd hesitate before kneeling behind you and impaling that fat cock of his all the way up your drenched pussy?"

"Shit! You're crazy sis!"

"Don't tell me you haven't fantasized about it, imagining his cock plowing your pussy, stretching it it wider than any other guy before... You've seen how big he is! Can you feel it? His incestuous sperm filling your pussy? Can you feel your brother's climaxing inside you?

"Shit Mia! It's fucking pushing me to—"

Stephanie gasped, never finishing what was now obvious. She released Mia's nipple and buried her face between both breasts. Mia now grabbed her own breasts and pushed them up against her sister's face as she watched her almost glowing with pleasure. She could see some of her milk flowing on her sister's cheeks as her face was contorted in pleasure. The feeling of her sister's hot body against her as she trembled in climax was intoxicating for Mia. It reawakened a lot of physical memories, all of them good, and began to assuage the deep thirst for sexual release she'd had for months now.

"Argh..." whispered Stephanie, between panting breaths. "You're really crazy little sister! Making me cum like this with mom and dad close by! And now I won't be able to look at Nik the same way!" she chuckled as she finished, kissing each of Mia's breasts one last time.

As she watched her sister getting up and rearranging herself, Mia said: "I have plan in mind, dear sister... A very naughty plan. Are you interested?"

Stephanie looked at her, her eyes narrowing warily. "I have an idea of what you have in mind, and I'm already feeling dizzy just thinking about it. Are we really this crazy?"

Mia simply nodded, grinning. Stephanie nodded back and sat down next to her sister, breastmilk all over her face and body.

***

I woke up early next morning, and as I was yawning, checking my emails, I remembered that I had forgotten about Mia's missing bra. She had almost certainly found it... And given the show she gave me, she clearly hadn't minded. I grinned, shaking my head: this was crazy. My cock rose between my legs as I thought about yesterday's breastfeeding incident. Damn! Mia had even come back to my room to tell me that she wasn't angry about my cock. And seeing her smile as she was saying that while her two nipples had been poking clear bumps in her shirt...

I didn't know what to think, had no idea what she wanted. When I came out of my room, I saw my dad in the kitchen and Mia breastfeeding Logan in the living room. She had the privacy blanket on her. She glanced at dad, then her blanket and shrugged, as if to say "Sorry." Dad offered me coffee, but I declined, saying "Maybe later". Instead I sat next to Mia and squeezed her thigh. She smiled an whispered "I'm glad you're alright..."

"Just don't give me an erection while dad's around!" I whispered back.

She grinned, a strange expression on her face "Oh, I wouldn't count on that... Sometimes, I do have to reposition that blanket..."

And she did, lifting it up to let me see that she was braless and in the process I saw that she had pulled her tank top under both of her breasts. For a brief flash I saw her free breast completely and closed my eyes.

"What's up with you?" I asked, trying not to smile.

"Nothing, big brother... Whats up with you?" she asked, glancing at my crotch.

Looking down I didn't see anything out of the ordinary, but knew what she meant. "Nothing!" I replied.

"Nothing yet you mean!" Mia aded, her expression now different, almost naughty. In the sexual sense.

"You're crazy!" I said, unable to refrain from smiling now.

"I know, Steph said the same thing last night!"

I frown at that comment, but didn't push any further.

A while later, with Logan dozing on the couch opposite mine, Mia went to the kitchen and asked me if I wanted a coffee and I said yes. As she was brewing it, Steph came out of her room looking slightly dazed, and I wondered if she was sleepwalking. But she wasn't. She went to Mia first, giving her a very tight and long hug. Our family were not much on big hugs, but it wasn't out of the ordinary either. But as I stared at them, I got a definitely sexual vibe.

I saw them whispering a few words before parting slowly. When I saw four very prominent nipples through their camisoles, my eyes widened. Was I hallucinating, or were things getting crazier and crazier here? When Stephanie playfully slapped Mia's ass before coming to sit with me, my mouth opened in surprise.

As Mia was preparing our coffees, I talked to Stephanie and was surprised once more. When she lounged on the couch, I thought that she was just tired. But a few minutes later, as we talked about this and that, I realized that she looked more like a cat with cream on its whiskers than a tired sloth.

In fact, not only was she braless like our sister, but as she reclined more and more, slipping lower on the couch, her short tank top rose higher and higher on her thighs, and when Mia arrived with our coffees, I could see most of Stephanie's panties. When she moved her arms above her head and stretched mightily, arching her upper body upwards and transforming her already nice breasts into offerings of a goddess, I couldn't help it and stared.

If Stephanie saw me, she didn't show it. I looked around for dad, but he seemed oblivious to the four braless breasts and to Stephanie's sexy tank top. Mia then sat next to me on my other side and smiled as I thanked her for the coffee. As I tasted my first sip, closing my eyes and enjoying the pleasure of that hot first sip, I noticed that the coffee tasted different. "What did you put in there?" Mia looked at me with a grin, saying nothing.

Turning her head quickly, Stephanie whispered "You didn't..." while laughing as she leaned forward. When Mia grinned, Stephanie added "Mine too?" and Mia nodded.

"What did you— Oh... You didn't..." I dumbly repeated Stephanie's words.

"Come on, drink up! You know you want to!" Mia said.

And so I did, tasting her milk, albeit faintly, in my coffee. By the time I had taken three more sips, I was grinning and both girls were laughing. I also detected a change in my cock's blood flow. Luckily, it didn't develop into a, well, bigger, problem. The three of us spent a couple of hours together in the living room, and it was extremely pleasant.

I wasn't surprised to detect a sexual tension between me and Mia, but seeing it between my sisters was a sweet surprise. My earlier suspicion about them was confirmed through many small things: something had happened between them. They weren't talking about it, not even oblique references, but their body language was clear.

We ate lunch with our parents, for which my sisters didn't even change. I tried to see if either of our parents noticed anything out of the ordinary, and couldn't find anything. Both my sisters were in a delightful mood and the lunch was very pleasant. A couple of hours later, my parents preparing to leave for a dinner a hour drive away, I suddenly became nervous. I would be all alone with my two sisters, and given how strange they'd been acting this morning...

Then again, they'd been acting strange in a sexual way, so I shouldn't be too worried... Afraid? No. Nervous? Yes. Once they left, Mia said that she had to put Logan to sleep in his crib. She invited me to come with her, and I did. After a few minutes, the little guy always fell asleep easily after being fed, Mia and I were leaning on the crib's railing. I couldn't help stealing glances at her breasts, squeezed as they were between her arms.

"So..." she said, smiling but not looking at me yet. "Wanna taste?"

I sighed noisily and smiled as I said "Sure, at this point, why not?"

Mia grinned and asked me to sit on the oversized chair she loved to use to breastfeed Logan. After I complied, I wondered why she wanted me to sit there; I was expecting her to get one of her milk bottles. Instead, Mia removed her tank top and climbed on the chair, straddling my lap. "Here you go big brother..." seeing my round eyes and shocked expression, she smiled and sighed. "Just drink. Don't talk, don't think, just do what you wanna do."

Before I could grasp what was happening, I saw myself leaning forward and grabbing one of her nipples in my mouth. My mind briefly rebelled; I truly would have liked to take my time and experience this amazing moment slowly. Yet my body had also spoken. And as the first squirt of her milk hit my mouth, I shivered in pleasure, wrapping both my arms around her body. She was warm, soft and smelled wonderful, and I felt both incredibly aroused and calm against her breast.

When she tilted her head down against mine, her long hair wrapped us in a bubble of intimacy. The taste of her milk surprised me, as it didn't taste like cow's milk at all. I hadn't consciously expected it to, but I was still surprised. It was slightly thinner in my mouth, and both sweeter yet with just a touch of tartness. As I drank my first full swallow, I felt a rush of pleasure I hadn't felt in a long time. I could almost feel the milk sliding down my oesophagus and coating my stomach. I was drinking my sister's milk, I was drinking my sister's milk directly from her sexy nipples!

I felt very hot suddenly, overwhelmed by the sensations. While the milk itself, a dear fetish of mine, was amazing, it wasn't all that I was enjoying. Milk or not, I was sucking on my sister's perfect breasts! I'd had a few serious girlfriends in the past, but none had had breasts like this! Dear gods in heaven! As I closed my hand on the breast I was sucking on, I felt both a surge of milk and a surge of pleasure. My cock made its presence felt, and while I was wearing a pair of jeans now, I was pretty sure Mia could feel me.

"Could you... just lift up for a second..." I mumbled, not wanting to let go of her nipple.

When Mia moved upwards, I slipped my hand in my pants and shifted my cock. When I pulled my hand back out, I moan in relief and heard Mia moaning in an altogether different way. "Shit! Big brother! All that for me?" I looked up and grinned like an idiot. I grabbed both her breasts and pressed them against my face for a minute before I found her other nipple and explored it as well.

This time I took a bit more time and kissed her white skin a few times before licking her aureola. "Would you mind doing the same thing you did yesterday?" I heard a soft sound, like a laugh caught in her throat. And she proceeded to do the same little ritual by letting a few drops form, then slip down, then she spread her milk around and squeezed her own breast so that it overflowed and shot a tiny fountain of milk on my face.

I watched, still inside the space defined by her hair around my head, and inhaled deeply. As I savoured that scent, a scent that was strangely both motherly and sisterly yet so profoundly sexual, I opened my eyes and sucked her entire aureola in my mouth. Now more in control, I sucked harder and harder until I felt her hand on my cheek. One of my hands was now on her naked back, feeling her warm skin, caressing it in a way I had never been allowed to before. The other one, though, was still wrapped around her breast and I massaged it as I sucked. When I felt Mia rubbing her pussy against my cock, I moaned, barely believing that this was really happening. Then she whispered "You are severely overdressed, big brother..."

After that, she pulled away to grabbed my shirt and pulled it off. After placing her hands on my pecs and squeezing my muscles hard, Mia groaned and my eyes opened wide in the face of her lust. She was not only doing this for me as a wonderful gift. My little sister was clearly boiling over with lust, and if Stephanie had been her first target, I was now the second lucky one. Her skin was flushed, her breathing rapid and her eyes seemed to be sparkling with desire.

Obviously my jeans had to go. Slowly slipping her hands down over my abs, Mia unbuttoned and unzipped my jeans before pushing them down. It was briefly awkward on the chair, but neither of us wanted to get up. We managed, and as soon as they were down, Mia pulled on my boxers. When my cock slapped against my belly after being freed, Mia said "Oh my, oh my... This will be delicious!"

Returning to our earlier position, I felt her pussy on my cock, separated by nothing more than her panties. And I soon realized that they were drenched with her juices. I leaned forward again, grabbing her nipple like a hungry child.

Despite the fact that I was focussed on her breasts and the milk that was squirting into my mouth, I suddenly felt a very distinct change in the way her pussy rubbed against the underside of my cock. It went from wet cotton to utter slipperiness. Mia had pushed her panties aside and was now rubbing her pussy directly against my cock. Slowly, but surly, she was rubbing higher and higher until I felt her lips touching my sensitive glans. Soon I felt her lips enveloping it completely. "Nik... Let's get out of here. It's strange with Logan sleeping right there... Let's go to your room."

When Mia stood up, she pulled her panties down and I saw her naked for the first time. I sat in my chair and stared at her for a while, staring mostly on the small patch of hair above her lips, neatly trimmed. Seeing this, she said "I'll let you stare at me as long as you want later, but now I need that fuck tool in my pussy! Come!" I didn't need to be told twice. I walked with her to my room, looking around carefully. I was confident that we still had many hours before our parents would come back, but Stephanie was still here. We tiptoed to my room and I closed the door behind me.

When I turned on the light, I saw Stephanie reclining on my bed, fully naked, her hand between her legs and caressing her neatly shaven pussy. "About time!" she said, looking at Mia. "You wanted him all to yourself?" She then looked at me, and my cock. "Shit... Just as big as I remembered it! How big is it little brother?"

I was too stunned to register everything, and mechanically replied "Seven and a half inches..."

"Only that? Well, my boyfriends who told me they were six inches were lying then!" she replied.

Standing right next to me, Mia was now laughing. She grabbed me in a big hug and pulled me to my own bed. Mia then joined Stephanie on the bed as I stood there, agape. My two sisters, naked, were smiling, hugging, kissing and caressing each other. It was very clear that this wasn't their first time sharing this kind of intimacy, and I stood mesmerized as my eyes roamed all over their bodies. I felt my cock twitching a few times as I stood at the foot of my bed, but just couldn't move. This was just unbelievable.

Stephanie kissed Mia's neck, then shoulder, then upper torso before sliding down towards Mia's milk-filled tit. I could see the glistening trail of saliva on her skin as Stephanie just sucked and sucked. Mia threw her head backwards when her sister's hand reached her pussy, sliding a couple of fingers deep inside. Taking brief pauses, Stephanie said "Ready to feel his cock little sister? Think you can take it all in?" Mia groaned as she turned and sat up on the bed. Both girls looked at each other and moved towards me. They were walking on all fours, staring at my cock.

When Stephanie took it in her hands and began kissing it, my mind started working again. When I saw Mia joining in to share a kiss on the other side of my cock, I shook and grabbed their heads. Noticing some movement in my peripheral vision, I looked and saw our reflexion in the mirror. Mia's breasts were hanging heavily under her, swinging gently as she moved to kiss my entire length.

When Stephanie took the head of my cock into her mouth and sucked, I turned my head back towards her and stared as I saw my cock disappearing inside her mouth. The feeling I got seeing my sister taking as much of my cock as she could in her mouth set new records for intensity. Not only was she good, but she was also my sister, one of the few girls on the planet I shouldn't be having sex with. Nevertheless, this glorious moment was now seared into my brain.

Mia then moved under Stephanie, lay on her back and licked my cock from below as our older sister kept sucking me. I could see their breasts touching, four massive mounds of flesh rubbing against one another as they both pleasured me. After pulling away from my cock, Stephanie pushed my cock downwards and guided it in Mia's mouth. She took it as deep as she could, which was about halfway. When she closed her mouth and sucked hard, I cried out. They switched like this a few times, Mia licking my underside when it was Stephanie's turn.

Feeling my heady pleasure rising fast, I pulled away. Both my sisters looked at me in disbelief. I stared back at them, then shouted "What the fuck is going on?" They were frozen, nude and entangled in front of me. When I laughed, they joined in. I then said "Oh what do I care... If I'm dead and this is heaven, perfect! If I'm not and this is real, I'm going to enjoy it as fully as I can!"

They moved aside as I jumped on the bed and felt tremendously wonderful. I reclined on my own bed and saw them both coming close to me. When Mia kissed me on the lips, something we hadn't even done yet, I closed my eyes and felt as if I was instantly drunk. Her lips on mine were like fire and I felt like whatever was left to burn inside me suddenly ignited. Then Stephanie joined our kiss, our tongues twisting, our lips merging and sucking on each other's tongues...

MrIllusion
MrIllusion
4,819 Followers