Sweet Breastfeeding Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stephanie eventually turned her head around and looked at my cock. "I want that inside me... Mind if I go first, little sister?"

"Go ahead... You've always said that the eldest had to go first!" Mia said, grinning. "And you, big brother," she said, turning to me "do you want more of my lips or more of my milk?"

"Is that a trick question?" I asked, then gasped as I felt Stephanie's pussy upon my cock, then around then all the way down to its base. "Oh my fucking gods!" I swore.

"Shit! Damn this is big!" she replied, her eyes closed hard and her mouth open. She then placed her hands on my belly and pushed herself up before going back down again. I felt her insides shifting slightly on this second penetration, as if she'd gone deeper. "Fuck!" she cried out, her voice shaking. "Either my pussy was out of practice, or you're bigger than seven inches, little brother! Fuck! I should call you big brother from now on! It would be more fucking honest!"

I laughed in glee at her words, surprised to hear her swearing that much! Stephanie ever rarely swore, but now it was a flood! But it was nothing compared to the flood of sensations with which I as being overwhelmed. I felt like her pussy was a tight vice that was flooding every square inch of my cock with a deluge of pleasure. Taboo pleasure. This wasn't just any pussy, it was my big sister's pussy! The hot, well lubricated sheath that was stretching all around my shaft spasmed as it adapted to my size.

Mia straddled my belly as well, placing herself right in front of Stephanie. She leaned forward and brought her nipple just above my mouth. "Open wide Nik." She then guided her nipple downward and squeezed her breast, forcing a stream of milk to spurt and flow into my mouth.

Stephanie, behind her, still wasn't riding me very quickly. Instead, she reach over, grabbed Mia's other breast and tried to aim into my mouth as well. Given that she was moaning, breathing hard with each of her thrusts, she sprayed my entire face with Mia's milk. Mia then leaned forward even more and used both her breasts to smother my face and spread the milk all over my skin. As I was shaking under her, overwhelmed again by her breasts and milk, she whispered "Do you want to taste my pussy, big brother?"

Did I ever! I managed to say "yes" from between her massive breasts, and soon she was up and crawling forward. Her pussy was coming closer and closer while I could see the fine darker hairs of what little remained of her bush. She wasn't in a teasing mood now and simply lowered her pussy upon my wide opened mouth. I had tasted her milk and her mouth, and now I was tasting the last of the three things a brother was never supposed to taste. And it was wonderful. Absolutely wonderful.

Only one of my girlfriends, strangely enough, had allowed me to suck her pussy. Two had been open about sex, but only one of them would let me go down there. Clearly, as if I'd needed another proof, Mia wasn't close minded about this. As I lapped her up, mostly to taste her at first, I was very pleasantly surprised: she tasted a lot better than my last girlfriend. She was as delicious down here as her lips and milk had been. And that's when Stephanie, finally adjusted to my size, began to truly ride me.

I don't think I could have felt any better than right now, consumed physically and mentally by a storm of completely unexpected sensations. Less than 30 minutes ago, all I had dared to hope was that I could see more of my sister's breasts and maybe taste her milk from a cup.

And here I was, being fucked by both of my sisters in my own bed. Mia was grinding me more and more intensely and I could feel her shaking upon me as she began to groan. At one point she said "Keep going... keep going Nik, yes, right there, don't stop, don't move, don't change a thing, just... Argh! Gods! More, more, just a bit—" and she cried out in pleasure, climaxing above me.

She trembled upon me, alternating between moving slightly upwards and grinding her pussy hard on my mouth. Suddenly she screamed very hard and fast and I felt a gush of her juices all over my lower face. Looking up, I saw her two large breasts swinging and bouncing right above me, drops of milk falling everywhere. Mia began shaking a lot more now, and she grabbed the head of the bed for balance with one hand and my head with the other. She pulled me hard against her pussy as she came and came. Eventually she pulled away from me and crashed on the bed next to us.

I could suddenly see Stephanie again and marvelled at the sight of my beautiful sister calmly impaled on my cock, her own large breasts bouncing. I looked at her and said "Come here, I want to kiss you again." She grinned and complied and we kissed for a long time as I caressed her fine ass with both my hands. After a sweet while, I said "Come up here... I wanna taste you as well!"

She moaned as she pulled away from my cock, and was grinning as she took Mia's place over my face. I was still covered with my little sister's juices as I felt my older sister's hot pussy against my lips. Her pussy was distinctly different in looks, shape and taste, and Stephanie wanted something different than Mia. She guided me with her hand on my chin and with a few well-timed moans, letting me know what I wanted.

Just as I was grinning against her pussy, glad to give my hard cock a break, I felt Mia empaling herself upon it. I felt her really dropping hard and fast, and despite her well lubricated pussy I felt her muscles stretch around me. She cried out in sharp pain, then pushed out a long hard moan as she got used to my size. And then she was riding me. As she did, Stephanie pulled up, twisted around and sat back on my face. I couldn't see much except her nice ass, but could hear them kissing. Neither of them knew, they'd had no reason to know before today, but this was my favorite threesome position.

Right then a pulse of pleasure reminded me that climaxes were caused by both physical and psychological pleasure. I was being floored by both. First, Mia's tight pussy around my cock was a delight, and her rhythm was in sync with what I liked, and Stephanie's pussy on my mouth was as exciting for me as it obviously was for her. And second, it was my first threesome, with my two sisters to boot! Either one of these things would have brought me to a powerful and immediate climax on their own.

I couldn't really tell Mia that I was cumming, and hoped that my frantic bucking inside her was a clear enough signal. Either way, she didn't pull away. She just rode me harder. I moaned into Stephanie's pussy as I heard Mia crying out at the same time. "Steph! Nik's cumming inside me! Oh fuck! I feel him spasming! I feel his sperm flowing into me! Shit! That is insanely good!"

She screamed a few more times until I felt her own pussy changing, getting both hotter and tighter. I felt the entire bed being rocked as she rode me harder. I barely felt her legs moving and guessed that she was riding me while squatting, giving her better leverage. The damned nymph was coming a second time in less than five minutes!

When Mia shouted out her pleasure, it triggered Stephanie. She ground her pussy and clit hard against my tongue, and all I could do was stay there, pressing my tongue back against her. I felt overpowered, pressed roughly against my pillow, buffeted by her pussy and inner thighs as she joined her sister in cries of pleasure. I was still pumping whatever remained of my cum inside my sister, and could feel some of her milk, or was it her juices, on her thighs as I held her.

Eventually, we all quieted down and my shrivelled cock slipped out of Mia's pussy as she dropped next to me. Both my sisters now had their heads on my shoulders as I held them tight. We remained that way for long minutes, regaining our breaths and most of our sanity. I could feel a lone drop of milk making its way down form my chest to my belly before sliding down around my side. I was grinning like an idiot, and knew that I probably would do so for days on end... Mia said "Steph, think we can bring that cock back to life?"

"No doubt, little sister."

"Indeed..." I said. "But wait a bit before trying, it'll give better results. Of course, if you two were to kiss right there above me, that would probably help things along...

Both my sisters looked at each other, then at me and said "Pervert!" We were all laughing until they did, in fact, start kissing right there over my chest. And my cock, as if on cue, began rising again for round two!