Sweet Caroline

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

"Before you did that I had just about reached the decision to give up but when I felt the new life that we'd created I knew that I had to get through this, I had to get better. In the mean time I hate this place and I want to get out of here as soon as possible."

"I could feel that you were very depressed and that is why I had decided to let you feel what was inside me, I needed you to have another motive to stay alive."

The doctors couldn't understand what had happened, there I'd been, not much more than eighty-five kilos of meat stretched out on the bed, and the next thing I was up and about giving the nurses a hard time with my impatient efforts to recover fully. Caroline came in one morning and kissed me. "Darling I'm going to have to get you home so that I can make love to you because of these dreams of what it will be like, they're so powerful and they won't go away until I get the real thing, I wake up with my fingers inside me and a damp patch on the sheets."

"That's nothing, how do you think I feel laying here with a boner a metre long and not being able to do anything about it, how would it look when they came in to make the bed and they find a great pool of dried semen in here."

"It wouldn't be the first time that had happened but let's get you home and we'll see what we can do about it." Two days later, with the help of Caroline, I walked slowly out into the sunlight, I refused the offer of a wheel-chair, god this felt good. She hailed a cab and we headed home. At one point I caught the eye of the driver in the rear vision mirror, I think he thought that we might be having it off on the back seat of his cab, at least he hoped that we would be, but I couldn't quite work out what his eyes were telling me, whether to get on with it or maybe he was jealous, whatever. We arrived home and any thoughts I had of a quiet day with my beautiful Carolines were dashed as we pulled up in front of our house. The reception committee consisted of both sets of parents, mothers having been drafted in to look after little Caroline, as well as a deputation from my work.

The news from work was a mixed bag, as soon as I receive a medical clearance I will be allowed to return to work on a limited capacity, whatever that means I didn't know but I don't much like the sound if it. The good news was that I won't have to give evidence at the disciplinary hearing because there wasn't to be one. Before I could protest my boss stopped me. "Danny has disappeared, we know what's happened to him but no action will be taken against those responsible, you are to leave it at that."

"He was invited to go on a fishing trip was he?"

He looked at me in surprise, not expecting me to be able to recall my recent past. "Yes, it seems as if he had been warned not to do anything about you and the hearing but chose instead to take matters in his own hands, hence the invitation, in a way I felt a little sorry for him sitting on that fishing boat with a gear box chained to his ankles as it headed out to the edge of the Continental Shelf knowing that he was to be the bait, but then the feeling passed."

I don't know how they had managed to cobble together all of the food and drink that had magically appeared but there was more than enough of both and the party went on well into the afternoon. After everyone had left and silence had descended on our house Caroline hugged me to her. "How are you feeling?"

"I feel like all I want to do is fall into bed."

"Are you that tired?"

"No, I'm not tired at all, I just want to fall into bed, but not alone if you get my meaning." To emphasise my intentions I kissed her with a passion that took her breath away.

"It's just as well I expressed some milk and Mum is looking after Caroline for the night. We have the house to ourselves. Oh!" That was because I had picked her up and was carrying her at speed towards the bed. We quickly undressed and I was kissing her again, I pulled the bedclothes back and lowered her onto the sheets and she welcomed me home with open arms, and legs. It was all that I could do to restrain myself from fucking her, I had to make love to her as we'd always done, at least that was my intention, Caroline had other ideas, her mouth was making sure that he was well lubricated and ready for action before she straddled me and fed him into her already wet pussy and then she began to ride him, slowly, at walking pace, her hips moving back and forth forcing him deep inside her and increasing the sensation all the way along his shaft. Then she moved to a canter, bouncing up and down on him and when she could feel that he was just about ready she broke into a full-on gallop, leaning forward she lifted her body up and drove down on him until, with a sob, she collapsed onto me a short half head before I reached the winning post and months of accumulated sperm charged forth into her, filling her and oozing out of her pussy onto my pubes. "Oh my god, oh, I've missed you so much and it's not just the sex, he's made up for lost time by the way, it's just that I've missed you, all of you. Now that we've got the frustration out of the way it's time for me to make love to you."

"No, it's time for me to make love to you." I rolled her over on to her back." Stay there, don't move." I went into the bathroom and returned with a hand towel, if there's one thing that I can't stand it's to use tissues to clean up, it leaves bits of sticky paper all over the place. I could have licked our juices from her but I decided that I needed a fresh canvas for the artistry ahead. "Now where was I? I know, I was going to kiss you." I kissed her lips, her neck, this made her squirm, her nipples and when I sucked on them I could taste her sweet milk, her belly button and then her pussy. "Then I'm going to lick you." My tongue pushed between her lips into her pussy, I could still taste our juices, and I moved up and out and licked her clit before returning to her pussy. Her hips were moving as she succumbed to me and I slipped a finger into her, moving it in and out while my tongue lavished particular attention on her clit. I felt her grab the back of my head and pull me into her as she came, her hips jerking and her stomach trembling with the intensity of her orgasm.

As she subsided she grabbed my head again and urged me up to her face. Her kisses had a passion that I'd dreamed of in my lonely hospital bed and Mister Wobbly was no longer, he was now Sir Lancelot ready to charge into battle. A hand reached him, it wasn't mine, and guided him into her. "Please, make love to me." Her voice was as soft and gentle as our lovemaking, we were as one again, every move was just right and when we came it was together and I thought it would never stop. "Welcome home my Darling, welcome home."