All Comments on 'Sweet Revenge Pt. 02'

by collegefantasis

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleabout 9 years ago
You have no idea what you're writing about. In your story

You write that you hit her ass with "all your strength" then you used a riding crop "with all your strength" and finally a paddle. Her ass would be destroyed, bruised and likely bloody and yet somehow, a few vibrators and she would be cumming? Really?

More likely she would be in so much agony that she would need hospitalization. Why don't you punch yourself in the face and stop when you have an orgasm.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yes

This is so good, please keep writing and don't change.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Did you proof read this?

Because she's either in the hospital or the morgue from the beatings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
WOW

Ignore the haters, YOUR STORY IS AMAZINGGGGG PLLZZZZZZ UPDATEEEE FREQUENTLYY

chytownchytownabout 9 years ago
Thanks ***

For the read.

collegefantasiscollegefantasisabout 9 years agoAuthor
My story is exactly the way it should be.

Of course I have no idea what I'm writing about, I'm a college student who has yet to be in a BDSM situation of her own outside of watching porn. These are my fantasies. They're unrealistic, kind of terrifying, and my own. I post them here because I like typing them out, and I don't mind sharing them for people who are in the same kind of fucked up shit. Would I EVER do this to a real person? NO. But this is my mental fantasy, one that I keep internalized and would never push upon someone else. If you came to a website like literotica for completely realistic, beautiful tales about sex, you came to the wrong place. People have different tastes with various levels of fucked-up. and the only time that would ever be a problem is if they force others to submit to their whacked delusions.

TLDR; This is my fucking story, and I can be as unrealistic and sadistic as I want. Thanks for reading! :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Really good

Please write next part!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
please write next part

I hope they write the next part really soon

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
dont listen

I agree with you. These are your fantasies if they don't like it then they don't have to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
more pls

its so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This is crap!

Garbage, stinky garbage, badly written, boring, too long, unrealistic, you are a piece of ....

Part 01 was as bad as 02

Stop writing stories, have a life, if you can

RodimusMikeRodimusMikealmost 5 years ago
Hard to tell

In this story it seems like at times the torturer is attracted to Vivian and yet she is almost trying to kill Vivian or atleast drive her insane,maybe the torturer is trying to wear Viv down so she will submit to the torturer and give herself freely and they can have a loving lesbian dom/sub relationship.Cause the torturer shows some compassion by letting Viv cum somewhat.I just think this is a love story even tho the torturer is punishing Viv for what she did.

Now would I say this is either the lousiest or best story the answer would be no,but its basically a so/so one,that I neither recommend or flat-out hate,its just 50/50.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hmmm.

Revenge is only sweet for your readers if they really understand and feel the pain and despair of the rape and other abuse Sarah suffered because of Vivian. A five-line paragraph saying that it happened won't do it. You have to make us sympathize with her so that we share her hatred of Vivian, and share her need for revenge.

Also odd that you never mentioned the arrival or reaction of the audience Sarah invited to watch Vivian's torture. And how did she afford to rent a theatre for 26 hours, if she's so poor? It must have cost her thousands.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

revenge is a dish best served cold. Will there be a continuation of this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was so confused, I stopped reading this after the first page. She has a scholarship to one university, gets raped, doesn't report it, goes across town to a public school that is WHAT??? This makes no sense. I've wasted to much time already.

XYZ

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous