Sweet Temptation at the Workplace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There would be times she'd catch me staring either leaning over to grab something or yawning with her arms stretched upwards that would thrust her breasts out, but she'd give me a look telling me she knows I'm looking but doesn't mind it.

Needless to say, whenever she wore the nicest and most figure-forming outfits, Kayla would be getting it extra rough that night. She loved the intensity and never questioned it, having no idea I envisioned someone else during the act. I did feel bad cause I did love her, but then came Becky in a new sexy work outfit and any guilt I had flew out the window.

I figured it was ok to lust over this dream girl since it was never gonna happen between us anyway. Her man must give it to her good every night if he was any kind of man at all. It was kinda cool she knew I was checking out and didn't mind. I guess it got me extra hard knowing she knew or at least had some idea of what I thought of her in a sexual sense.

All of this would have been a boring story if it wasn't for one day after 7 when I missed the bus. It started to rain and since the building was closed I was going to be soaked for the next half hour waiting for the next. Then a car pulled and the driver honked the horn. The door opened and Becky waved, "Come on! I'll take you home!"

I was surprised as all hell to say the least but I got in anyway. "Um... Wow... Thanks Becky."

"It's nothing. I mean if I just drive past you in my nice warm car while you were stuck in the rain soaking wet, I'd feel like crap. Now whereabouts do you live?"

"Oh um... down by Rockshire. Near that big church."

"Oh I know where it is. Geez that's almost the other side of town Joseph. You take two buses to get to work in the morning?"

"Yeah." She was so beautiful, this was the closest I've even been to her. Even her hair still smelled salon fresh even after a full day's work.

"How do you do it? I'd never have that kind of patience."

"You get to used to it. Um. I really appreciate this Becky."

She smiled, but kept her eyes on the road. "Don't mention it. So is the girlfriend waiting up at home?"

"How did you know...?"

"That you had a girlfriend? Well, it seems everyone working here is taken so either you have a girlfriend or a wife. Not that hard to guess."

"Um well yeah. I do. But she's working late so she wouldn't have been available to pick me up tonight."

The whole time I couldn't help admire her chest. It was a treat seeing her tits slightly bounce every time we hit a small bump.

"You live together?"

I looked over at her, not really expecting that many questions about my personal life. "Um.. No, but she does spend the night a lot. She might move in with me in a few months."

"That's nice. You guys are real close then. We also live together but he's been so busy with his job, he's hardly home at all."

"Oh.. Um... Where does he work?" I guess now I could find out more about her.

"He's a trucker, so his job make him leave for weeks sometimes. I mean I do understand, and with what we both make we do live pretty comfortably... But I still miss him you know."

"Oh. Yeah I bet." I realized I see Kayla so often that I'd miss her terribly if she didn't come over for a week.

Becky eyed me and asked, "so are you from here?" I tried to stop staring and it looks like she has noticed.

"No. I was from Cali. I moved here to start over again. I met Kayla a while after. You?"

She smiled, "I'm from here. Born and raised in good ol PA. California sounds like fun. I wish we had some of that heat here."

"Heh yeah. I agree Becky. I'm kinda done with winter." She laughed a little, showing her agreement.

She looked at me and then back at the rode. "So CSI or NCSI?"

That confused me, "...what?"

"What's the better crime show? I'm more into CSI myself."

Heh, cute. Seems she was really into tv and movies. Perfect way to keep the conversation going. It also reminds me she's just another person, working her 9 to 5 to make it, just like me, and not this ultimate dream girl I keep picturing her to be.

"Heh.. Well actually Becky I'm more into Law and Order."

The rest of the car ride was just laughing and talking about our favorite shows and mindless trivia. We didn't really flirt or tease or anything like that, but I felt like we connected in some way. At least she knew I was alive.

We finally arrived at my place, two floor apartment in which I lived upstairs. She stepped out and took a look. "Nice place. All yours?"

"I wish. I live in the upstairs. The landlords are bottom floor. They're real nice though."

She smiled, "Must be nice. Whenever I used to live in apartment the landlords were always assholes. Does it ever get lonely, I mean whenever the girlfriend doesn't spend the night?"

I looked at her and answered, "Not really. I just kick back and watch tv."

"Heh, nice. Well I'm heading home. Still gotta make supper."

She hugged me and held me tight for a few seconds which made me blush and stagger. I wasn't really expecting that and the feel if her nice firm breasts pressing up against me made my cock insta-hard.

She pulled back and smiled, "Are you blushing? Oh my god, that's so cute."

I looked away, totally embarrassed. "I am not..."

She moved closer to me, here eyes piercing into my very being, "You must really like me huh, Joseph?"

I didn't know what to say. It wouldn't be so awkward if we both weren't taken. She was such a playful tease, I also didn't wanna say yes and have her 'turn me down'. I decided to tease back. I knew she'd never cheat on her guy so I might as well let her know I do like her.

"Heh... Maybe more than I should."

She smirked. "Don't worthy. It'll be our secret." She turned and headed back to her car, opening the door to get back in.

"Oh and um.. Thanks for the ride Becky. I really appreciate it."

"Don't mention it. Maybe now you can talk to be more often and not be so shy around me. I mean I know you check me out Joe-Joe but don't put me on a pedestal. I'm just me."

"Ok. Good night." I waved as she got in her car and drove off.

I walked to my place thinking to myself, "well that was pleasant." It sounded sappy but I'd be happy just being able to walk right up and talk to her whenever I wanted.

Later that night Kayla got a good hard fucking. I has Becky's tits pressing against my chest so fixated on my mind, I felt like I almost broke my girlfriend. Luckily she loved it rough.

The next couple of days went by and whenever I happened to cross paths with Becky we'd talk random chatter. Whenever she wore a tight set if jeans on casual Friday she'd always toss me a playful look, knowing I was admiring her amazing ass.

There was a time I was eating lunch with Trish and Becky was grabbing her stuff in the background. Honestly I was kinda tuning out her usual rant against men as I couldn't help but check out Becky's black form fitting dress pants. Trish noticed and seemed annoyed ,"Hello, Earth to Joseph. Stop gawking at your Work Girlfriend and listen to me."

I blushed and didn't want her to hear. "She's not my work girlfriend Trish... And I'm not gawking at her."

Becky turned and walked over, eager to embarrass me. "Oh, I'm your Work Girlfriend now?"

"N-no....?" I could barely reply. I felt myself blushing badly and both of these women knew it.

Trish smirked ,"Yeah. He's totally into you. You should see how his jaw drops whenever you step into a room. It's like everyone vanishes and you're the only one here."

Marcey was there too and she decided to tease as well. "Oh Joe, don't you have a girlfriend though?"

I didn't know what to say and tried to be funny, "I'm not checking her out. I'm simply admiring how much of a snazzy dresser she is."

Trish and Marcey gave a sarcastic "uh-huh".

Becky rubbed my head playfully, "Aw am I making my Joe-Joe blush?"

Marcey teased, "your Joe-Joe?"

"Yeah. My Joe-Joe and only he is allowed to check me out. Aren't you sweetheart?"

I didn't know what to say which made the women laugh. Yeah. I need to hang out with Trish less.

Trish said, "Dressed like that, I doubt you'd be able to stop all the other guys from checking you out."

Becky gave her a slight glare, which made it hard to tell wether she was being serious or not, "Maybe you're jealous cause he's looking at me... And not at you."

"Oh as if! What do I care!"

Becky smirked, "Struck a nerve I see."

"Not even Rebecca. So not even. I just get annoyed when he ignores me when were having a conversation cause his eyes are up your butt."

My eyes almost popped out when I heard that. I knew she was always the kind to 'tell it like it is' and 'take no crap' but geez. "Whoa Trish. She's just joking around."

Becky smirked "Well I'm out there. My break is done and I gotta go before your other work girlfriend beats me up."

Marcey joked "wow 'Joe-Joe' how many work girlfriends do you have?"

"Heh, you're free to join in Marcey. I wouldn't mind being your work boyfriend." I teased back.

She laughed "no thanks. My card is full."

Becky teased "whoa there Latin lover. Before you build a harem dint forget who you belong to." She gave me a little hug and left.

Trish glared at her but didn't say anything. Marcey ended the little joke by saying, "well whatever with her. We all know that if you had a choice, it would be me. I'm obviously the best catch here." She then grabbed her purse and walked out.

Trish and I finished eating. Before I left I looked at her "you ok there?"

Trish glared at me, "Serves me right for starting it, I guess. If you were both single I'd say you should just fuck Rebecca and get it over with."

"Trish?"

"You wouldn't?"

I grabbed my stuff and smiled, dodging the question completely. "looks like I gotta clock back in. See ya." I thought to myself "hell yeah I'd fuck her, but I'd totally fuck you too."

Trish just smirked as I walked off. She knew the answer anyway.

Later that day I was ready to go home and surprisingly Becky was out there waiting for me. "Need a ride?"

"Um yeah sure. Thanks. Were you waiting for me?"

She smiled, "of course not. It just so happens that we both get off at the same time today."

I welcomed the chance to get a ride home and hopped in. I was happy we were able to talk a lot more casually now. She was no longer the mystery girl I admired from afar. She was my friend.

"So who's the girl you're always sitting with? The talk loud mouth one. She looks kinda snooty." She asked.

"Oh, that's Trish. She's aight, she's just been bitten bad by her past relationships. She keeps falling for jerks, or nice guys that turn out to be jerks."

"She seems desperate for a guy. Like the one that falls for the whole bad guy image. Everyone knows you're only supposed to fuck a bad boy. It's the good boys you actually start a relationship with."

"Um yeah. I wouldn't know, Becks. I kinda try to avoid the bad girls. But then again there's a difference between being a bad-ass that lifts weights... And then just being an asshole. "

She smiled, "I guess. Though they can be as sweet and as charming as possible when they want to be. You give them your heart and soul.. Then you turn around and find out they're sleeping with someone else." Her voice seemed hurt at the last part.

"That sounds kinda personal there Becks..."

"Yeah... Things are kinda rocky on the home front. I found out why he's been taking 'overtime' a lot at work... He's been making nice with a girl in a small diner near the truck stop..."

"Oh wow... Are you sure? I mean who'd need anyone else when they have a bombshell like you."

She chuckled a little though her face showed she was trying not to cry. "Bombshell... That's the problem with you men... It doesn't matter who you're with.. You're always going to want someone else. The bitch didn't know my friend Miranda also works there and tells me everything. Imagine her surprise when she bragged to her about the 'muscular trucker guy that comes to visit her for a quick guck' and basically described my boyfriend. Oh god Joe, you guys are all assholes."

I didn't know what to say. "Whoa there. Don't add me into the mix. Not everyone is a jerk."

She eyed me and then looked at the road. "Don't deny it Joe. There's a bit of bad in you too. Why else are you checking me out even though you have a girlfriend?"

I didn't see that coming. "I... Don't check you out.."

"We all know you love staring at my ass Joe. You make it so blatantly obvious even the others at work know."

"Well I mean... There's nothing wrong with just looking..."

She looked at me, "But you want to touch... Don't you? You don't think I notice the way you look at me? The kind of look that you want me so badly? C'mon. Tell me how badly you want me Joe."

Boy, this sure turned awkward really quickly. I did get off on her, but it was totally different when your wank fantasy was in your face calling you out about it. "I... Uhh.. Becky, it's not like that...."

"Admit it. You have a girlfriend, probably a real loving devoting one too... And yet what you really want is to fuck me."

I blushed bright red, "Becky..."

"Drop the nice guy routine Joe. You treat me like I'm some irresistible unattainable dream girl. If I were to come on to you, you wouldn't be able to say no. You'd be putty in my hands and all I'd have to do is smile at you the right way. You're no better than anyone else, you'd still give in to temptation."

I didn't know what to say. I know she was probably just venting at me over her cheating boyfriend, but it sure felt personal against me.

"Becky.... I uh... Well, I do find you incredibly attractive. Drop dead gorgeous to be honest... But I like hanging with you too. You're funny and fun to talk to. But I wouldn't mess around on my girl."

She simmered down. "I know... I'm sorry... I just... It happened last night.,.. I just... I needed to let it out..." She wiped a tear from her eye.

"Becky..."

"No... Don't... I'm fine. Let's just get you home..." She kept up a brave front. She seemed to be such a strong woman and didn't want me to see her sensitive side. It was weird seeing such a strong confident classy woman go through so much emotions.

The rest of the car ride was rather quiet. We did break the silence to complain and joke about work. When we finally got to my place, I noticed she stepped our of the car with me. "So any plans for the weekend Joseph?"

"Nothing much really. Kayla will be working most of the afternoon so I'll probably just be home gaming or watching a movie."

Suddenly she pulled me over and kissed me deep on the lips. This just came out of nowhere, I didn't know what to do. I lost all touch of reality as I felt the source of all my fantasies plant her sexy lips on mine. She wrapped her arms around me and pulled me close, stopping the kiss only to kiss me again, just as passionately.

I was at a loss. My mind went blank. I knew I should have pushed her away but everything in me just wanted to let it happen. My cock so fuckin hard now it was almost bursting from my pants.

She broke the kiss and smiled at me, breathing hard and looking into my eyes, "Why aren't you stopping me Joseph....?"

"Becky.... I..."

She kissed me again a little deeper and reached down to give my hard cock a squeeze. "And so hard already... All I did was kiss you..,."

"Becky... What are you..."

"If you were such a saint you would have stopped this by now. Pushed me away. You really are so adorable. You really can't say no to me, can you? You really want me that much?"

Her hand stroked my cock through my pants as she admired how hard and thick it was. Oh god, every part of me wanted to fuck her so badly it hurts. I was desperately eager to see how far she was going to take this.... But dammit, I knew this was wrong.

"Becky... We shouldn't...."

She smirked and gave my cock a squeeze, "admit it.... If I were to ask right now... You'd totally go for it."

"I... I don't know..."

She smiled and let me go. "I wish my man saw me the way you did. I know you think your friends are cute... But you don't look at them the same way you look at me. It's... Cute. Flattering. That someone like me could be such a dream girl to a nice guy like you."

She got back into her car and looked at me. "Do me favor Joseph."

"Um... Ok?"

"Think about me tonight."

"... What?"

"See you tomorrow, Joe-Joe..." Then she started her engine and drove off.

I waved at her but realized tomorrow was Saturday and the call center was closed weekends. She was coming over? It couldn't be. I figured she was just going through a lot of emotional stress. I mean she was calling out cheating boyfriend and here she was putting the moves on a guy she knows is taken.

I didn't know what to think. She was right though. She had me in her hands and I was powerless to stop her advances. Every part of just wanted her so badly. I never saw myself as a cheater. Sure we can all look and fantasize... But if She really did come tomorrow... Would I be able to say no?

The next day was awkward. I relaxed in some loose fitting jeans and a sports tee, with that sense of anticipation. Was she really going to come over or was she joking? Even if she did drop by it didn't mean anything would happen. Maybe she felt better after a good nights sleep and just wanted to hang. But still... A kiss was one thing but she was holding my hard cock in her hand... She knew I wanted to fuck her, there was no denying it now.

I made some pizza and relaxed on my couch, the kind that folds out into a bed, and watched a super hero movie marathon. I almost jumped when the mailman came in to drop off more bills. I kinda chuckled to myself. "This is silly, she's not coming. She was just messing around. Even if she does, it won't be to fuck. There's a lot of better looking guys at work that wouldn't think twice about tappin that regardless of if they were married or not."

Just then I heard a knock at the door that made me freeze in my tracks. Naw. It couldn't be. It had to be Kayla.

I went to the door and was surprised to see Becky with a loose blue sport shirt and baggy jeans. She has her hair combed to the sides to cover her ears. She was also holding a gilded sheet of paper. "Hey there. What's up?"

I didn't know what to say here. "Um... Oh hey Becky. You came...."

"Well I did say I would be seeing you 'tomorrow'. Aren't you going to let me in?"

"Um sure, sure. Make yourself at home."

She walked past me as I held the door open for her. She looked around "Nice place you got here Joe-Joe. And oooh pizza. Hope you don't mind sharing."

It was weird seeing her act so... casual. I was so used to her super-classy professional self at work. I guess this was the first time I really saw her as... well, as a person. And she still looked damn hot... And was in my apartment.

"Yeah. Help yourself. So to what honor do I owe to your visit?"

She sat on the couch and patted the side of it for me to join her. "I wasn't doing anything over the weekend and figured since you were alone, I might as well come and hang out with you."

I sat next to her and she pulled the plate of pizza between us. "Oh. That's cool."

"Is this home made? Did you make it yourself?"

"Well it's not a big deal... I bought the pre-made pizza dough.. I just added the other stuff."

She took a bite, "Well, it's very well made. You know I don't really talk that much to the others upstairs. I mean I talk to Roger sometimes but I don't have anyone from work I can really hang out with."

"Yeah. I feel kinda honored. So, what's that piece of paper?"

"Oh. That's my cover story. In case the girlfriend was here I could just say I came over to drop by your work schedule. You know, 'cause you forgot it at work'."