Sweet Temptation at the Workplace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moaned softly, enjoying herself and tried to relax and prepare herself for what was to come. "Mmmm please be careful baby... I'm trusting you..."

"I will baby. Just relax and let it happen Becky."

After fingering her some more and getting my index finger nice and wet, I started to rub and tease her asshole. She trembled a little but tried to relax as I started to push inwards. It was slow and steady but I pushed part of my finger into her forbidden hole. "Ahh.. Easy there..."

"I will be. Just relax yourself." I started fingering her ass, nice and slow, getting her used to it. I've always wanted to fuck Kayla like that but Becky's amazing ass makes her look flat in comparison. After a few minutes I pushed my whole finger inside her, as I heard Becky groan lightly.

"How's that Becks?"

"It's so weird.... But it does feel kinda good.... When are you going to...?"

"A little longer sweetheart. I want to be sure this incredible ass of yours is able to take it. Damn my cock is throbbing so hard to fuck you it almost hurts."

She smiled "heh, you like my ass that much, doncha?"

"Hell yeah I do." I'd reply as I kept fingering her ass, nice and deep. She was squeezing the hell out of my finger. I couldn't wait to fuck her the way I've always envisioned myself doing so.

After another minute I decided it was time to take her sweet virgin ass. I grabbed my cock and started rubbing the head against her tender hole. She moaned lightly as it teased her, bracing herself do what was to come. My precum added extra lubrication and I started to push against her resistant entrance.

I held onto her hips as I started to slide the head in and out of her tight puckered asshole. It just felt amazing, just the fact that I was popping Becky's anal cherry was enough to make me burst. She groaned lightly as she was readying herself to take more. It got me even harder to hear that she was enjoying it.

"Oh god... Your ass feels so good baby. How are you enjoying this so far?"

She moaned lightly "... Feels nice baby..."

"We're not gonna stop til you've taken the whole thing up your ass Becky."

"I know Joseph. Just do it. Just fuck me and make me yours...."

"Oh fuck... Hearing you saying that gets me so hard for you Becky.,.."

"Mmmm then do it baby. Fuck me in the ass. Fuck your woman in the ass just the way you've always wanted, baby."

It was incredibly hot hearing her talk that way, such a classy woman at work, now begging to fuck her ass during her off time. I finally pushed more of my cock inside her, letting her take more than just the head. She tightened up and groaned, her hands clutching tightly onto the sheets.

"Uuuggghhh baby. I can feel it... Oh god, I can feel it...."

I started sliding in and out, carefully and slowly, letting the precum live the way. It just felt so amazing, my cock felt like it was on fire and ready to pop. I breathed hard and gave her sexy ass a slap which made her yelp in enjoyment.

"I just can't get over how fucking firm and tight your ass is baby.." I said as I squeezed one of her cheeks.

She smiled and said "Jogging the mornings I'm off sweetheart. Aerobics on the weekends."

Whatever she did, it works. We both moaned and grunted as I kept massaging her forbidden hole with my dick. As I thrusted my shaft inside her, I kept sliding more of it in until I was ready to take her completely. "You ready for all if it?"

"Just do it... I can take it..."

With her being lubed up and bring used to my overall size and thickness I finally pushed forward and didn't stop until my full length was now buried deeply her.

"Oh fuck!! So fuckin big... Just do it baby... Just do it..."

I slid my thick rod in and out of her sweet ass, completely enthralled by how good it felt. Her ass gripped my cock like a vice. Her sexy moans only made it more intense. I held onto her hips and started to go faster now.

"Ughhh!!!! Ohhhh Joseph.... Don't hold back baby..."

I started going faster, feeling it easier to thrust in and out of her. I felt comfortable that I wasn't going to hurt her now, and it just felt so good it would have been impossible to slow down. I started slamming harder against her now, taking her fully each time. Her moans grew louder as did the sounds of my hips slapping against her cheeks.

I rocked her body back and forth as I fucked her ass without restraint. She moaned uncontrollably as she held on tightly onto the bed and started thrusting back against me too.

"Oooh baby... Don't stop... Don't fuckin stop.... Oh god!!!" Her voice was the highest pitch I ever heard. The pleasure was just ripping through her, forcing her to yell out uncontrollably.

I slammed her ass intensely, losing myself to the perfect image of fucking my dream girl in the ass, with the satisfaction that the sexy bitch was fuckin loving it. My cock felt so blissfully perfect inside her. I groaned as I fucked the hell out of her as I felt like I was meant to be the one to tear into her anal cherry. This was the most intense sexual moment I ever experienced in my life.

We kept at it for a few moments, the sounds of my hips slapping her cheeks trailing through the apartment. There were no words, only sounds of intense pleasure as I took this woman in her forbidden hole. Her ass gripped me so tightly I was ready to cum at any moment.

"Oh fuck... I'm gonna cum Becky...."

"Do it baby!!! Cum right up my ass! Don't stop until you give me everything!!!"

I plowed her ass mercilessly as I finally felt myself explode violently inside her. She gasped as she felt the hot thick fluids invade her ass as I gave her everything I had. I couldn't stop fucking her though, I just kept slamming into her as my cock shot a second smaller load. I just wanted to empty myself completely inside her, as the ravaged woman moaned insanely.

"YES!!!! YES!!! I can feel you cumming inside me!!! Oh fuck, you drive me crazy Joseph!!! Don't stop!!!"

I rammed as hard as I could inside her, fighting off how tired and sore I was by now. Each thrust made the sexy bitch take the full thick length of my cock deep inside her tight ass. Becky almost tore the sheets off the bed as she finally moaned intensely, cumming violently from anal bliss.

After a few more thrusts, we both collapsed on the bed, panting hard from a violent shared orgasm. We were both basically a hot sweaty mess, holding on tightly to each other as we laid there, satisfied. After a while she finally spoke.

"That was so intense... I didn't think getting anal would feel that good... Mmm Joe... that part of me will always be yours... No matter what happens, you're the man that popped my anal cherry..."

"Man Becky... I lost track of how many times I dreamed about fucking you like that.... This was all kinds of wrong... but thank you..."

"All kinds of wrong Joseph? And yet... no regrets?"

I sighed a bit as I held her close, giving her a satisfied smile, "No regrets baby..."

After a while she got up and took a quick shower. I laid there in bed, thinking of what I have done. I admit it. I fucked up. I cheated on my girlfriend all because I was too weak to say no. But why didn't I feel as horrible as I should? maybe if it was Trish or Mariah... but this was Becky Clemens.... I just couldn't say no...

Becky soon stepped out, drying her hair and sliding her baggy shirt back on. "Guess I gotta jet... Don't wanna push it in case your girlie drops by for a surprise visit."

"Um.. yeah..."

She gave me a look and went over to put her arms around me, "No regrets remember? Consider this a favor to a friend... and boy, what a favor... Of anyone else I could have gone with... I'm glad I chose you."

"To be honest.. I'm extremely flattered you chose me... I've been wanting you so badly... I never even thought you'd ever want me the same way..."

She kissed my cheek lightly, "I do Joseph.... I do. And who knows... you were so good.... I might just drop by again someday to say 'hi'."

"I thought this was a one time thing Becky...? I'm not really sure I wanna have some kind of secret affair... it's too risky to continue...."

"Maybe it is..." she smiled as she headed towards the door, "....but I do know one thing..."

"What's that?"

She gave me a sexy mischievous little smirk, "You just can't say no to me. Later, lover...."

She blew me a kiss and closed the door behind her. I sighed with mixed feelings as I plopped down on the couch. What could I say except she was right. I don't know how I'd be able to look Kayla in the eye again after this. The only thought on my mind was the next time we get in the mood to mess around.... I'm definitely fucking my girlfriend in the ass.