Sweet Temptation at the Workplace

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ahhh, clever." She really thought this through.

"I know right? So what are we watching?"

"The Avengers"

"Oh yeah. It's one of my favorites."

We watched the rest of the movie and commented about it. We both saw it so many times it didn't really matter if we talked over it. I had gotten her some soda and soon the pizza was gone. It was a nice experience. After a while she broke the carefree moment and changed the subject.

"So last night I finally did it."

"What did you do Becks?"

She looked at me with a serious expression, "I kicked that cheating son of a bitch to the curb. He came home smelling of women's perfume and I called him out on it. He tried to talk his way out of it but as soon as I mentioned that Miranda was Tammy's best friend and told her all the play by play... He didn't know what to say. We argued for hours but I kicked his sorry ass out and ended it."

"Oh god. Becky I'm sorry..."

"Don't be. I'm not. That was a few good years of my life I wasted, I should have seen it sooner but I kept denying it to myself."

"Oh wow. So what are you gonna do now? Don't you both own the house?"

"Nope. It's mine. He was the one that moved in when we got together. Man, it's been forever since I was single. I forgot what it's like to be alone and do what I want."

I looked at her, "Well I'm sure it won't take long for someone like you to find someone else."

"No. I want to be on my own for a while. I want to just do whatever I want without answering to anyone. If I see something I really want, I just want to go for it. No questions asked."

I smiled, "That's the way to do it."

She then looked over at me, "You should do the same thing."

"Excuse me?"

She leaned in closer to me, her seductive little smile just inches away from my face. "Why don't you just go ahead and take what you want?"

"Um... What do you mean...?"

"Don't lie to me Joe-Joe... You know what you want... More than anything. And she's looking at you right now... And wants the same thing..."

I blushed awkwardly and leaned back a little. "She does...?"

"Yes. She does. C'mon Joe... Let's just put it out in the open. There's no one here but you and me. You've been wanting me from the first time you saw me. I bet you think of me often...." She leaned in closer to me.

"Becky I...." I felt myself going numb, mesmerized by her natural beauty. Why the hell didn't I meet a babe like this when I was single?

"Do you think of me when you're fucking her?"

My eyes bugged out and I stood up right then and there. "Oooh Kay!! I think it's time for you to go sweetheart."

She got up and walked towards me. "Be honest with yourself Joseph. Don't pass up this one chance I'm giving you. Is she really that special to you? What if I went to someone else? Like that new guy Patrick? Would you be able to live with yourself when word spreads that we're sleeping together at work knowing full well that you had me all to yourself in you own house and you turned me away?"

"Becky... Don't do this... I mean... I can't... It wouldn't be right...."

She moved as close as she possibly could against me, her round luscious tits millimeters away from me, only covered by her shirt. "You really are a good guy Joseph but you can't lie to yourself. I like you. How we connected. How we became friends. That's why I came to you and no one else. If we can't get involved we can at least have this. I won't ruin your relationship if it's solid and true. If you really don't want to... If you really want me to leave.. I will. And I'll never hit on you again. But I have to hear you say it."

I was so lost. Why was saying no so difficult? It was the right thing to do. I had Kayla, and if Patrick ended up fucking, why should I care? She was never mine to begin with. She was just a fantasy. Just a fantasy...

"Becky.... I... I..."

"But if you want me even half as much as I know you do... Say it and I'm yours. No one will ever have to know. This is what we both want. Admit it."

She looked into my eyes with desire yer her smile was still adorable. How could she be so cute and sexy at the same time. I never wanted to fuck anyone so hard in my life.

"... No one will ever know?" What was wrong with me? I couldn't believe I was even considering it.

"Our secret... I swear."

"Oh my god... Becky.. I want to... Believe me, I really fuckin want to... But you're going to have to go...."

Her smile vanished and she looked down. The rejection slamming against her in the face like a solid brick wall. She stepped back.

"I.... I understand... I... I should have known better... I... I'll go..."

She turned to leave and something in me snapped. I always tried to do the right thing. I knew this was wrong. I deserve to be called anything one could think of, and deserved whatever consequences would follow. Ever fiber in my being was telling me to not pass this up.

She was almost at the door when I called out to her loudly. "Becky!!! No, don't leave!!"

She turned to me in surprise. "No... Forget it. You had your chance."

I dashed over to her and held her hands "No! You're right. This is all kinds of wrong but you're fucking right. I want you Becky. I've been wanting you since the first time I've seen you. Not a day goes by that I don't think of fucking you. I don't think I've ever desired a woman as much as I want you right now."

She was about to say something but I cut her off with a deep intense kiss. Now she was the one completely caught off guard, but I felt her return the kiss. Her arms wrapped around me as I felt her tongue force it's way past my lips. I quickly lashed my own tongue out to play with hers. That kiss seemed to last forever and my hands ran all over her back. I didn't care anymore, I even reached down and finally have her amazing ass a squeeze.

She jumped a bit at that and broke the kiss. "Whoa there. You're passionate Joseph. I like that. Before this goes any further, are you sure this is what you want?"

I looked at her, finally returning the flirty smiles she's been giving me lately, "it's what we both want, isn't it?"

She smiled back at me, her lovely green eyes never looking so vibrant, "It most certainly is."

I took her hand and we both headed to the bedroom, which was all clean and tidied up just in case this were to happen. We soon say on the bed together and continued the intense kissing. As we kissed she took my hand and set it on one of her luscious tits. I could feel there was no bra hiding under that sport shirt. "Don't hold back Joe-Joe... Tonight I'm your woman... Do whatever you want with me..."

I took off her shirt and confirmed there was no bra underneathe. God they looked even bigger than I thought and so perky and firm. My cock wanted to explode. I leaned in and started sucking on her nipples while my hand admired those amazing perfect orbs. She moaned and relaxed as I savoured her incredible breasts.

I felt her hand works it's way into my pants and unzip them. I soon felt the cold air hit my cock as she she pulled it out and started stroking it. "Mmmm nice.... And so fucking hard... Just for me...."

God just the thought of her staring at my cock and complimenting it made me wanna shoot my load all over her. She pushed me away from her tits and moved down to my cock. I could barely believe it. Rebecca Clemens herself was about to go down on my cock. She gave me a teasing smile "I'm gonna make all your dirty little dreams about me come true baby..."

I looked down and saw how my cock vanished in her sweet mouth. She didn't waste time and already started sucking on half my length. I could barely contain myself. Maybe it's because of the way I felt about her, how strongly I longed for her, but I felt like just the thought of finally having my cock in Becky's mouth was enough to make me pop.

Her warm tender mouth slurped and savoured my cock. Her tongue rolled across the head lovingly. I couldn't help but grown as my cock stiffened and twitched in her mouth. "Oh god... Rebecca.... Oh fuck that's so good...."

Her eyes looked at me, glazed with desire as she hungrily went down on my cock. It felt heavenly every time she sucked hard as she reeled her head back. She then went back down, slowly this time, and I realized she wasn't stopping until I hit the back of her throat. She choked and gagged and broke free, coughing hard.

"Ohhh. A little thicker than I'm used to. Let me try that again..."

As she went down for a second attempt to deep throat me, I felt immensely flattered that my cock was thicker than her boyfriend's. It was hot knowing she loved what I had to offer her as I felt my shaft fill her sweet throat.

I couldn't help it and grabbed onto the back of her head. I started to push her against me and thrust against her, much like I did to Kayla... while pretending to be fucking Becky's mouth.... And now I finally had the real deal, swallowing my cock whole.

At first she choked on my cock, being surprised at my sudden movements, but she soon relaxed and let me take control. I could tell she was trying her best to suck hard every time I pulled back, and soon I felt her hands run my balls lightly. I heard her little muffled noises as I fucked her mouth intensely, seeing her perfect hair sway back and forth violently.

"Oh god Becky... I've been wanting to fuck your mouth for the longest time. I lost count how many times you got me so fuckin hard at work.... I want you to swallow it baby... Fucking swallow it!!"

She sounded a bit surprised as knew what I meant. I fucked her face like a madman. It was so hard to believe this was actually happening. It felt like the most realistic dream ever. I groaned loudly as I finally felt my cock shoot out into her mouth. I felt her hand squeeze my swollen balls lightly, as if to help make the jetstream even harder.

She held tightly into me, her face right up against me as I felt her suck on my rod for all it's worth. She just stayed there for a few moments, my cock lodged in her throat, waiting to swallow the last of the climax she caused me. She finally pulled back, coughing and breathing hard.

"Oh fuck. That was crazy. I could feel it spill down my throat. So nice and hot. That was so intense...."

I was panting hard too, that was an intense orgasm that rocked my senses. "I have no words to describe how good that was Becky.., with you I feel like I can just go wild and not hold back...."

She grinned as she stood up and started taking off her clothes. "Mmmm it's so hot how much you want me, baby. That's how he used to look at me when we started dating. I miss being desired. Um... Can I ask you something?"

"Sure Becky. What is it?"

"Well since you basically fucked the hell out of my mouth... I wonder if you'd let me sit on your face..."

I blushed at the thought of her hot wet pussy right up against my face. "...I wouldn't mind it at all..."

"Mmmm good. I haven't been eaten out for a while. My ex used to do it it but my most recent boyfriend wanted all blow and no payback."

I laid back on the bed and looked at her. "I'm more than ready for it baby."

She smiled and unzipped her jeans. Due to their looseness, they pretty much dropped as she did so. She was wearing a sexy pair of black lace panties and I could already tell they were a little wet. She climbed on me and carefully held onto the bed posts as she held her sweet pussy inches from my face.

My sore cock throbbed at the sight of her wet warm pussy, I could almost feel the heat coming off it. It was the most glorious thing I've seen. I didn't want to waste time and held her against my face, letting my tongue invade her.

Becky twitched in surprise as she felt my warm tongue push its way inside her and groaned. "Oooooh.... That feels so nice...."

I could feel my cock hardening as I flicked my tongue in and out of her. I felt how she squirmed as I pushed my tongue as far as I could push it. She tasted so sweet and still smelled a bit like some kind of tropical shampoo she probably washed with earlier today. She knew she was getting fucked today. She knew I'd be hers.

I grabbed onto her sexy ass and admired how nice and tight it was despite being so big and round. My tongue slid itself all over her sweet wet snatch and teased her clit. I could hear her gasp and moan as I started to suck on her clit.

Becky held on tighter to the bedposts, closing her eyes and taking in all the pleasure I was giving her. She soon started to thrust against my face, shoving my face up against her sexy legs. I was more than eager to continue licking her sweet cunt.

She looked behind her and said "Mmmm it looks like you're getting hard again. Let me get a better look."

She raised herself and turned herself around, now facing away from me as she planted her muff in my face once more. I then saw her pussy spread as she leaned over, giving me that familiar feeling of being in her mouth once more. I just realized we were 69-ing each other.

My cock seemed to instantly stiffen to its in her mouth and I felt how she lovingly devoured it. I licked her sweetness with equal passion, wanting to hear her muffled moans as my shaft filled her throat.

I soon felt her bob her head back and forth, giving my cock some intense sucking. She wanted me to cum in her mouth again, and I haven't fucked her yet.

I kept licking her hot tight snatch while trying not to lose myself in her mouth. She held onto the shaft and let her tongue roll all over the head. Only in my fantasies did I ever imagine Becky to loving sucking cock this much.

I could hear her moan as I sucked hard on her clit, but I was soon losing the battle to her experienced mouth. "Ugh... Slow down Becky... Don't wear me out before we get to fuck...."

She slurped my cock out of her mouth and stroked it tenderly "I guess I got carried away. I really love your cock baby... Just seeing how thick and hard it is because of me. Admit it, you fuckin idolize me. You desire me more than anything."

I groaned as she kept stroking my cock at a nice and steady pace. "Oh fuck... You drive me crazy Becky...."

I could almost hear the cocky smile in her voice, even all I could see was her big bent over ass and spread pussy in my face. "You want me, don't you baby? You want me so bad it hurts. Let me hear you say it..."

I could barely take it anymore. I was more than eager to shove her off me, bend her big ass over and go to town. "I want you Becky. I want you more than anything. I want to fuck you so fuckin badly...."

She got off me and laid on her back, spreading her legs for me. "Then come and take me. Make me yours."

I couldn't wait any longer and stood in front of her. I grabbed my cock, now aching for a fuck, and rubbed the head against her warm slick opening. I thrusted forward and made her take my full length in one smooth thrust. She let out a gasp and a groan as she enjoyed having my thick shaft inside her. It felt so heavenly it almost made me cum again.

I started thrusting into her, just holding onto her waist and ramming my rod inside her. She held into the bed sheets and thrusted outwards against me, letting out small moans. I felt myself groan uncontrollably at how amazing she felt. Maybe I did held her to such a high esteem but she had the hottest pussy I ever got to experience.

"Do you like it baby? Do you like fucking my hot tight pussy? How many times have you gotten off to the thought of what you're doing right now?"

"Oh fuck... Becky... You feel so good baby. Even better than I ever dreamed of. You feel so fucking good..."

My cock was in perfect bliss as it slid in and out of her moist tenderness. The tightness just seemed to wrap itself around me, as her count sucked hard every time I pulled back. Her groans of pleasure that I was causing her only turned me on even more.

We both went at it for a few moments, just losing ourselves to our lust. I wanted more of her and climbed on top of her, grabbing and squeezing her tits. She pulled me in for a kiss and we held each other close as our hips thrashed against each other. All we could do is moan in each other's mouths as we fucked each other like crazy.

Soon our heat began to spike and I started pumping her sweet pussy uncontrollably. I was eager to make her cum all over my cock and pull out before I did. We panted hard and she tightened her grip around me, both with her arms and legs.

"Don't stop baby... Don't stop until you cum inside me."

"Becky...."

"I'm on the pill. Don't worry about that. I just want to feel everything. Give me all you got Joe!!!"

I held onto her shoulders and rammed faster and harder into her. She kissed me wildly, her tongue flaying in my mouth as she breathed more intensely. I could feel it happening, and her legs seem to tighten even more against me. I was past the point of holding back. I moaned her name as I felt myself squirt violently inside her. She soon followed letting out a scream as the pleasure hit her hard.

I just laid there on top of her, breathing hard and trying to recover. My cock was still deep inside, dripping out whatever cum leftover after the initial shot. It was the first time I came inside a woman. I was always careful to pull out with Kayla and it was hot to just spray her face with my cum. I had to admit it was amazing to just let go inside her.

Becky finally spoke, "That was so good.... Oh my god.... I'm so glad I chose you..... Thanks Joe... Thanks ever so much... For making me feel so wanted."

"Any time sweetheart." It just slipped out.

She looked at me with the kind of smile that I couldn't tell if she was serious or not, "I'm gonna have to take you up on that offer."

After a few moments I rolled off her and laid by her side. With my cock finally out of her, she still reached over and played with it casually. "Mmmm I really do like your cock Joe. I'm worn out but if your little guy can wake up I wouldn't mind letting you take me again."

"Heh... I'd love to Becky, but give it time to rest. You made me cum harder than I ever had before... And twice...."

"It's so adorable how highly you think of me. It makes me blush and kinda feel warm inside. You know.... After we rest up some more I'll let you do whatever you want with me baby...."

Only one thought remained in my head. I looked over at her and decided to just go for it. It was now or never and I figured if she refused, I already got to fuck her anyway.

"Becky.... I hate to risk ruining the mood... But I have to be completely honest with you..."

"Oooh. Tell me?"

"Since the first time I saw you in those sexy black dress pants the first thing I thought about was bending you over and fucking you in the ass."

She paused a little and blushed, "oh wow... Um really?"

"More than anything Becky, I want to fuck you in the ass. You have the absolute nicest ass I have ever seen and you always get me so fucking hard at work just by walking past me."

Becky looked away and stared at the wall. "I guess I should wear those pants more often. Well... Alright.... We can give it a try."

"...... Really?" I could barely believe what I was hearing. Was she really gonna let me fuck her ass?

"Yeah. I've never given much thought to anal to be honest. You'll be my first. But let's be careful. That far cock of yours can really tear me up if you're not delicate."

"Yes. Yes. Of course baby. The last I wanna do is hurt you." This was like the greatest dream cone true.

Becky smiled "whoop! And there he goes!"

I looked down and noticed I was rock hard again, much to her delight. Even my dick knew not to pass this up.

After a few more moments of resting, Becky broke the silence by getting up and setting herself on all fours. Her legs were still a little wobbly from how hard she was recently fucked. I sat up and positioned myself behind her. I slowly started fingering her, hoping to use her own juices as lubrication.