All Comments on 'Sweetie Ch. 04'

by whole4U

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
StormXStormXalmost 14 years ago
Is there a message?

Clearly this is a forced fem story and from that perspective... so far so good. I wonder though what any normal hetero male would do in this situation. Assuming for the moment that (a) he feels obligated enough because he did sign "the contract"; (b) has enough fear that the video will ruin his name or; (c) all of the above. Assuming those motivations are sufficient that he doesn't try to hurt or escape his tormentors but instead decides he will do what he must to survive the 6 months of servitude and trust that his "Ma'am" will keep her word and let her go.

At the end of the 6 months, once he has left the house and had a day or two to think about it, what would a real life person do? Turn gay? Become her transvestite slave, submissive, lover? Go for the full monty and ask her to give him a permanent sex change? OR... would he go home, get his hunting rifle and come back to their next party and mount some trophies on the top of his truck's hood. Possibly something a bit milder? A very lady like luncheon with his "Ma'am" and friends. During the discussion he could ask them what their point was? And perhaps they would respond that it was their intent to break him of the poor way he treated women and the only way they knew to accomplish that was to make him live as women and experience life as woman? This does appear to be her rationale, isn't it?

How would all of these loving, sensitive and constantly abused ladies react if he looked at each of them, eyes burning, and said something like, "I understand now how poorly I was treating you and the other women at work. I understood at the beginning and still understand that your feminization of me was for that purpose. It is why I went along with you. But you know what else your teaching methods and personal examples have taught me?" after everyone smiles and waits to hear Sweaties' learning. "You taught me that women are much more evil then men. In all my life I've never met a male rapist face to face, unless you believe that being a man equates to being a rapist. Yet here I sit surrounded by rapists. Yes, each of you raped me. Oh, you worked me over until I felt that there was no choice to say yes, and when I did each of you took advantage. Which of you, if I had tied you down and tortured you for hours and then joyfully fucked you when you finally said yes, Which of you would not have called me a rapist?" A moment of silence, "Just what I thought"

I think that expresses my biggest and maybe only problem with the story so far. Why would anyone believe that calling a woman Sweetie and telling her she has a nice ass or even pinching ass a couple of times be considered justification for what is being done to the protaganist? He didn't rape anyone? Didn't physically abuse anyone? He was just a bit too crude and politically incorrect and for that he deserves to femmed? Sorry, having a hard time buying the motivation? Oh maybe "Ma'am" wants to marry him, but needed to fix his attitude first? Could anyone who we could all agree on as being a man, truly accept her as a lover after the humiliation she is laying onto him at this point? Remember, all men have very tender egos and are very homophobic, especially the crude protagonist. Do you really think is ego would ever allow him to live in that situation? <shrugs>

And no, I really do understand the nature of the story type and I actually am enjoying the story. I "can" understand how fear and guilt could create this situation, but when I really think about it and the stimuli's being presented and the most likely response, I think the end result of what is being done to him is much more likely to make him homicidal at the end, then into a nice sensitive Metrosexual that appreciates the wonders of womanhood while despising the failings of his own sex or into her permanent submissive boy toy. So I am hoping for one corker of an ending <smiles>

Like I said, I am enjoying the story and will continue to wait on your next installment. I just hope you have a good ending to go with the beginning :)

whole4Uwhole4Ualmost 14 years agoAuthor

I have no idea where this story is heading.

I'm not trying to make any social commentary, or write about morals or the battle of the sexes, or anything like that.

It's just a flirt with writing for me. i do have a story in here under another name, but that was a while ago, & I didn't bother trying to reopen that account to continue under my first pseudonym.

I'm just letting the story unfold as it comes to me, without any real direction in mind.

I don't know how other people write, but that's what I do.

If I sat down & outlined the whole thing, & then started writing, I think I would lose interest.

I'm fairly sure it will definitively end, though I'm not sure how. I hate to leave things hanging.

Thanks to everyone who's commented so far.

I hope you enjoy the new chapters.

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 13 years ago
a tgurl's perspective

i am not too concerned about how sweetie is forced to be a transvestite. nor am i concerned about the way she got nice tits. i simply enjoy reading about her experiences, as a transvestite. from that perspective, her experiences represent feelings that i have had and share with her, or my longing for experiences that i would like to have. this is a great story. take it where it leads you. i am sure i will enjoy the ride.

cuckold75cuckold75about 11 years ago
turned on!!!!!!

What a GREAT STORY i was rock hatd while reading the part of the story WoW

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous