Sweetie Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I reached back & grabbed her hips, as her hands returned to my tits, squeezing them hard, pressing them together. Her hands were covered in lube, & they slid over my tits, as they pulled them away from my chest. The cock in my ass was moving faster now, & my brain reeled as I rose & fell in waves on that insatiable machine.

I was cumming on that cock before I knew what was happening, slamming myself down onto it, screaming for her to fuck me harder. The cock was like a living thing, now, until it suddenly started vibrating violently within me. I shrieked in untold pleasure, my sperm pouring out of my cock instead of spurting. My shoulders shuddered, making my tits wiggle on my chest, which only served to make me cum that much harder.

Finally, all actions slowed to a stop, with that huge member buried as deeply in my ass as it would go. I was stuck there, shuddering in aftershocks, unable to move, as Charlene's hands stroked my tits, my belly.

"Nice one, Sweetie," She whispered in my ear. The warmth of her breath gave me goose flesh. "You just had a vaginal orgasm! No one touched your clit. Look at the mess you made!"

I looked down to see a huge puddle of my cum on the barrel, dripping down the side of the Sybian.

"Get off, now," I was told. "You have to clean up your mess, Sweetie!"

It took me a full two minutes to extricate myself from that gargantuan cock, that Charlene had so thoughtfully left standing up out of the machine in its full glory. Once I made it onto my knees, I turned & went to stand to get a towel.

"No, Sweetie," she said. "I want you to lick it off."

My eyes went to the cum, then to Charlene's eyes. I saw that she was smiling, but not in an evil way, & I was soon licking up my own cum from the plastic, as her hands roamed over my ass.

I felt cool air inside as Charlene said, "Sweetie! you're still wide open! Wow! I've never seen anything like this before!"

She was running her finger around my open hole, & it felt so nice that I forced myself not to clench, allowing her this pleasure, as she dipped it in & felt around.

"Does that feel good, Sweetie?"

I groaned & nodded my head.

"But it's a little sore, m'lady," I added.

"I'll bet it is," she laughed.

Then, with a sudden slap to my ass, she told me to clean everything up & get ready for bed.

After tending to the toys & the machine, I rubbed the creams into my tits & ass. My legs were so weak I could barely walk in my heels up the stairs.

Charlene called me into her room. When I entered, she was lying on her bed, stark naked, on her back, with her legs spread. I noticed her juices were flowing freely.

"Come give us a kiss," she whispered.

I climbed up onto her bed, & began to lick up her thighs, but she was impatient, grabbing my head & forcing it between her legs. I simply sucked on her clit, bobbing my head like it was a cock, until she came. Then I licked her fluids from her folds very gently, until she seemed satisfied.

Charlene then sat up, & had me turn so that she could untie the ties on my corset. After removing it, & the locks on my shoes, she told me that I could sleep with her this night.

"But I may want to see you take that big dick, again, before the night's over," she warned.

"I don't think I could do that again, so soon," I whispered pleadingly.

"Maybe you're right, Sweetie. Later, then," & with that, she turned off the light, & curled herself around me.

Exhausted, I fell asleep with her hands cupping my breasts, with her spooning me from behind.

The next day would be Saturday. I had no idea what was supposed to happen on the weekends, but she held me there, so I couldn't set my alarm. Eventually, I nodded off.

12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
4 Comments
cuckold75cuckold75about 11 years ago
turned on!!!!!!

What a GREAT STORY i was rock hatd while reading the part of the story WoW

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 13 years ago
a tgurl's perspective

i am not too concerned about how sweetie is forced to be a transvestite. nor am i concerned about the way she got nice tits. i simply enjoy reading about her experiences, as a transvestite. from that perspective, her experiences represent feelings that i have had and share with her, or my longing for experiences that i would like to have. this is a great story. take it where it leads you. i am sure i will enjoy the ride.

whole4Uwhole4Ualmost 14 years agoAuthor

I have no idea where this story is heading.

I'm not trying to make any social commentary, or write about morals or the battle of the sexes, or anything like that.

It's just a flirt with writing for me. i do have a story in here under another name, but that was a while ago, & I didn't bother trying to reopen that account to continue under my first pseudonym.

I'm just letting the story unfold as it comes to me, without any real direction in mind.

I don't know how other people write, but that's what I do.

If I sat down & outlined the whole thing, & then started writing, I think I would lose interest.

I'm fairly sure it will definitively end, though I'm not sure how. I hate to leave things hanging.

Thanks to everyone who's commented so far.

I hope you enjoy the new chapters.

StormXStormXalmost 14 years ago
Is there a message?

Clearly this is a forced fem story and from that perspective... so far so good. I wonder though what any normal hetero male would do in this situation. Assuming for the moment that (a) he feels obligated enough because he did sign "the contract"; (b) has enough fear that the video will ruin his name or; (c) all of the above. Assuming those motivations are sufficient that he doesn't try to hurt or escape his tormentors but instead decides he will do what he must to survive the 6 months of servitude and trust that his "Ma'am" will keep her word and let her go.

At the end of the 6 months, once he has left the house and had a day or two to think about it, what would a real life person do? Turn gay? Become her transvestite slave, submissive, lover? Go for the full monty and ask her to give him a permanent sex change? OR... would he go home, get his hunting rifle and come back to their next party and mount some trophies on the top of his truck's hood. Possibly something a bit milder? A very lady like luncheon with his "Ma'am" and friends. During the discussion he could ask them what their point was? And perhaps they would respond that it was their intent to break him of the poor way he treated women and the only way they knew to accomplish that was to make him live as women and experience life as woman? This does appear to be her rationale, isn't it?

How would all of these loving, sensitive and constantly abused ladies react if he looked at each of them, eyes burning, and said something like, "I understand now how poorly I was treating you and the other women at work. I understood at the beginning and still understand that your feminization of me was for that purpose. It is why I went along with you. But you know what else your teaching methods and personal examples have taught me?" after everyone smiles and waits to hear Sweaties' learning. "You taught me that women are much more evil then men. In all my life I've never met a male rapist face to face, unless you believe that being a man equates to being a rapist. Yet here I sit surrounded by rapists. Yes, each of you raped me. Oh, you worked me over until I felt that there was no choice to say yes, and when I did each of you took advantage. Which of you, if I had tied you down and tortured you for hours and then joyfully fucked you when you finally said yes, Which of you would not have called me a rapist?" A moment of silence, "Just what I thought"

I think that expresses my biggest and maybe only problem with the story so far. Why would anyone believe that calling a woman Sweetie and telling her she has a nice ass or even pinching ass a couple of times be considered justification for what is being done to the protaganist? He didn't rape anyone? Didn't physically abuse anyone? He was just a bit too crude and politically incorrect and for that he deserves to femmed? Sorry, having a hard time buying the motivation? Oh maybe "Ma'am" wants to marry him, but needed to fix his attitude first? Could anyone who we could all agree on as being a man, truly accept her as a lover after the humiliation she is laying onto him at this point? Remember, all men have very tender egos and are very homophobic, especially the crude protagonist. Do you really think is ego would ever allow him to live in that situation? <shrugs>

And no, I really do understand the nature of the story type and I actually am enjoying the story. I "can" understand how fear and guilt could create this situation, but when I really think about it and the stimuli's being presented and the most likely response, I think the end result of what is being done to him is much more likely to make him homicidal at the end, then into a nice sensitive Metrosexual that appreciates the wonders of womanhood while despising the failings of his own sex or into her permanent submissive boy toy. So I am hoping for one corker of an ending <smiles>

Like I said, I am enjoying the story and will continue to wait on your next installment. I just hope you have a good ending to go with the beginning :)

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Sweetie Ch. 03 Previous Part
Sweetie Series Info

Similar Stories

My Stepmother's Surprise Caught and used by my stepmother, I found out a surprise.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Big Mature Shemale Next Door Little guy is fed cum and seduced.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Feminized by My Girlfriend The start of how she changed my life.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Finishing School for Shemales David is turned into the ultimate sex toy.in Transgender & Crossdressers
Sissy for Mommy's Nipple Cream Ch. 01 Mom uses breastfeeding to turn her son into a sissy cumslut.in Transgender & Crossdressers
More Stories