All Comments on 'Sweetie Ch. 12'

by whole4U

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE!!!

MORE!!!

bethycrwfrdbethycrwfrdabout 13 years ago
please dont stop now!

i enjoy these stories very much. sweetie is showing me how much pleasure a woman can enjoy. this is far beyond i ever dreamed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
MORE

More more more this story is one of the best

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
continue

everyone is waiting to hear more. we need to read how it ends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
anonymous

I just read first and last chapter ...I will read it completely and then tell what ...I know this is porn but will he be a transgender..wont it violate the contract..I would like him to be able to go back ...charlene seems very cruel...may be this is the point...just want him to give charlene some thing with her nonconsent...I think my comments will be different after i read it completely...I hope he will atleact be bi after because it will very unfair..(I am new here)..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

MOAR!! I love Sweetie, and wish I could end up like her ...

The_MilkmanThe_Milkmanalmost 13 years ago
Excellent.

Excellent story so far, even if I am not sure some of the action is physically possible!!! I just know Charlene is going to fall in love with Sweetie, but will wait for the rest of the story........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
"What have you done to me?"

I've become absolutely addicted to the forced fem stories and this series is one of the best. I love the reluctance, the super sexy new body that h/she didn't want but loves. I especially love the big boobs and the horror/arousal at the lactation. I'm surprised there isn't more at Literotica or elsewhere on the Web. My favorite moment in these stories is the "What have you done to me?!" moment when the "victim" sees her/his huge new boobs. Sissyindy's series is also great. But there really isn't much else. 5 STARS. Please give us more or start a new one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Come on, he/she's recovered enough

I'm realy liking the story even though I'm not a huge breast or lactation fan. When will we see some more?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Unfortunately I think the story is really over. It's a pity, the Sweetie series is one of my favorite and Sweetie is one of my greatest tranny idols here in Literotica, a tranny I really look up as a inspiration. She had the opportunity that we all sissies would kill for and as expected learned to appreaciate and love it. After all, who wouldn't love to be turned into such a slut ? The Sweetie series is one of those series that should continue for more than 20 or 30 stories, for me it has already become a classic of Literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
An amzing story - Keep writing

Your ability to let us feel and enjoy all the adventures in your writing is incredible! More stories in this genre are well appreciated and needed. BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Loved the entire story and your writing style

thought the inclusion of making lactation was brilliant but think that i could have been used much more not only for the enjoyment of the guests and his 'handlers', but just for the humiliation and feeling of no-return.

Keep writing and dreaming....

Living_in_AweLiving_in_Awealmost 7 years ago
Loved it but sad

I thoroughly enjoyed this series. While there were kinks in it (milking, fisting) that do nothing for me, and some of the acts are physically impossible without grievous harm, I grew to like these wonderfully depraved people. The interaction between characters is where the magic happened on this story.

Seven years since chapter 12, so clearly there will be no more, so I'm sad to see it left here. Playing it out in my mind, i see Sweetie growing to accept herself and she and Charlene growing to love one another. Eventually, having accepted herself, I can see Sweetie becoming something more than just a fuck toy and finding happiness in her new life. But that's just me, Ms. Happy Ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Next chapter??

Please do continue your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was SO bad I'm still laughing!

None of his transformation rang true or even believable. In the very first chapter I think he laughs in her face, quits his job, moves away and gets a new job. No worries. But the rest of this was so ludicrous I just had to laugh. He would have beaten her to a bloody pulp in the first chapter and she would have been lucky to survive. The rest was just a joke. You can't write. Glad you stopped posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Please, please write more about Sweetie! Please don't let the series end like this! This is such an entertaining series and a very enjoyable read.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous