Sweetie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers

Charlene crawled out from under Paloma. then. She came around to kiss me & rub my tits.

Paloma pulled off my cock, just before I reached the point of no return, & rolled over to lie on her back before me. I dipped down, & slurped Charlene's essence off Paloma's cock, as Pete kept a steady rhythm going in my ass.

"Fuck her, Sweetie," Charlene whispered into my ear, as she tweaked a nipple.

Paloma scooted down under me, & guided my cock back into her ass. I sucked on her nipples as she reached down & grabbed my prick with a lubricated hand.

"Are you gonna fuck me good, Sweetie?"

ALL I could do was grunt in the affirmative as I pressed my loins forward until my cock hit her hole. We stared eye to eye as my cock slipped into her, & she smiled a beatific smile as I hit home, Pete was speeding up, behind me. I was hoping he could last awhile longer.

Paloma's legs were spread wide, & she brought them up to sit on my shoulders when Pete suddenly wrapped his big arms around me, locking my arms to my side, & pulled me back as he fucked me. Charlene wasn't idle, either. She must have had a strap on in her purse, because she was wearing it, & crawling around us to get behind Pete. His thrusting stopped, & he grunted as she slid her toy up inside him. Now, both Pete & I were merely conduits. Charlene was fucking me through Pete, & Pete was fucking Paloma through me.

Pete's actions became erratic. I felt him swell within me, then the torrent of pulsing cum inside nearly brought me off, as his hands clenched my breasts so firmly. He held himself inside me until he shrank, but he still didn't slip out, as Charlene pounded him to her own gasping orgasm.

Paloma & I were locked, face to face. I was so close, & she knew it.

"If you cum first," she grinned into my face, "I get to fuck you, slut."

That was enough to push me over the edge, & as my hips thrashed out of control, Pete's cock popped right out of my ass, & he rolled to the side.

I was still gasping for air, pumping my fluids into Paloma, when her hands went to my breasts again, lifting them, squeezing them, tweaking the nipples.

When I fell to my elbows, exhausted, Paloma pushed me back.

"Damn, girl! Your pontoons could kill a girl," she chuckled. "Roll over, bitch. It's my turn!"

Then I had my legs in the air, as Paloma buried her fat cock into me. She was relentless from the moment she got the head of her dong in me, thrusting hard & deep.

By this time, my tits felt very heavy as the wobbled with her every thrust. I looked over to see Charlene & Pete together, watching us. Charlene was absent-mindedly tugging on his limp, yet still 7 inch long appendage. His hand was on her pussy, as he palmed her gently.

"I have a treat for you, Paloma," I whispered. "Suck my tits."

Her eyes closed, as her lips went around my left nipple, then they opened wide as I started to flow into her mouth. Her eyes locked onto mine, as she sipped, slowing her thrusts until they were agonizingly slow.

Charlene knew what was up, but Pete didn't. She came & laid down next to me, pulling Pete down on top of her.

"Suck Sweetie's tit," Charlene whispered to him.

When he did, he pulled back in surprise. He straddled the strap on she was wearing, & rode it as he suckled at my breast.

My hands went to the backs of their heads as they took pleasure & nourishment from me.

Paloma was speeding up again, until she was pounding me so hard I feared my nipples would pop out of their mouths. Then, her spasms in my ass foretold of the pulsing stream I felt within. She relentlessly pounded me even as she shrank in my hole. Then, she sank in, balls deep, & lay on me, as she slurped away at my breast.

I lowered my legs when her softened cock slid out of my clenching ass, & basked in the afterglow, as my two new friends finished draining my udders.

Paloma rolled off of me, panting, & Pete was bouncing hard onto Charlene's toy. I reached down & stroked him off, his seed shooting all over Charlene's belly & tits. Then, Paloma & I licked his cum off of Charlene. I took off her strap on, giving Paloma access to her pussy, as I finished sucking all Pete's cum off her tits. Charlene was keening in pleasure in no time on our tongues.

Pete crawled off & refilled everyone's glasses, as Charlene's spasms quieted, & she hummed in satisfaction. He advised us to put our suits back on, due to the fact that there were other boats in the area.

Later, the boat stopped its engines. The sea was fairly calm as Pete baited some hooks, & cast lines out. The fishing rods were set in holders around the deck, & we tasted some of the fruit from Charlene's cooler, as we drank our drinks.

Paloma seemed to be quite taken with me. She was always at my side, touching me, petting me, sometimes kissing me. Her hands wandered over me nearly the entire trip, once she'd had a taste of my milk. My nipples never got a chance to relax when she was near.

There was a hit on one of the lines in the water, & Pete went to pull in a large bluefish. I watched him, noting the way he brought it in so expertly. There was another hit, & he told me it was mine. I wrestled with it for awhile, before I could bring it into the boat.

We caught, in all, 13 blues in practically no time at all. Pete put them all on ice in a handy chest under one of the benches, & the motor started up, again.

We went farther out to sea, & fished some more, bringing in several sea perch, & some other fish that I'd never seen before. Night was falling as we started back to shore, or so they told me. I couldn't tell, because I couldn't see the shoreline.

I felt the need to be milked again, & offered up my tits to any takers.

Pete told us all to take off our tops, that he was going to give his captain a treat. He climbed to the tower, & relieved George, who came down the ladder to the deck. His eyes lit up at the three pairs of breasts in his sight, then went into the galley to get a non-alcoholic beer. As he left the galley, the three of us accosted him before he could come back outside.

Paloma pushed him to a couch, pulling his pants down in the process, as Charlene pulled his shirt up & off. I took his shoes, as Charlene went to work with her mouth on his cock.

Paloma pushed me toward him, & I draped my tits over his face. Charlene told me to fuck myself on his cock, & who was I to argue? I climbed up onto his 7 inches with glee, as his eyes widened at the milk flowing from my tit into his lips. As I bounced on his length, I felt Paloma get up behind me. I knew that Charlene had orchestrated this, when Paloma started pressing her cock in beside George's.

George gasped when Paloma's much thicker cock popped in, making me very tight back there. His well-oiled member was being milked just as surely as he was puling the milk from my breast, as Paloma's cock slid along his length, thrilling his every nerve ending.

I couldn't believe the suction that George could produce! it felt like he was trying to get my entire tit in his mouth, an impossible feat, but he was trying. I was bouncing on his cock, & Paloma was pounding it heard into me. My ass was in heaven, as my breasts were drained into the captain's lusty lips.

George came first, shooting a massive load up my hot round ass. He lay there gasping, his cock still trapped in my ass, with Paloma's longer cock rubbing him mercilessly inside me. As he gasped, Paloma began that pulsing that I knew signaled her impending peak. I gripped George's head tight to my breast as she filled me with her diminished seed.

I looked over to see Charlene furiously rubbing her pussy as she watched us raping George, so I climbed off the exhausted man to plow my cock into Charlene's pussy. Her eyes went wide as I pumped into her wet depths, but I wasn't about to stop. Her hands went to my ass, pulling me in, & I slammed into her with all my might until we came together, loudly, with her thrashing beneath me, our tits pressed tight together as we kissed.

As we lay in a tangle, George got up, groaning about 'duty,' & went up the ladder to the tower to relieve Pete.

Pete came back down to join us in the cabin, grinning from ear to ear.

"Well," he laughed, "we sure surprised George! Thank you, Sweetie! That was a first for all of us."

He went & got us more drinks. Pretty soon, the boat was spinning. I hadn't eaten in quite awhile, well, except for some berries from the cooler, & I was swooning from the alcohol.

Pete recognized the need for food, & went & cleaned some fish. Soon there were smells of seafood wafting from the galley, & my stomach was rumbling in need.

The meal was delicious, made even more so by the need for it. Still, I could tell Pete was an impressive cook. I nibbled some more berries, as a dessert, & sipped Pete's amazing drink. Soon, I felt the need for a nap, & Pete directed me to a lovely little bed in the cabin, & I nodded off to the boat's vibrations, with cum leaking from my ass.

I awoke in the night. The cabin was pitch black. The boat was tossing in rough waters, & standing was difficult as I wormed my way out of the cabin to the deck. I saw Charlene sleeping on a couch in the living room, on my way out.

I had no idea how anyone could sleep through the rolling motion of the yacht in this weather.

Pete was in a chair on the deck, sipping more of his drink. Paloma was nowhere to be seen. I assumed that George was up top, steering the vessel.

"Hiya, Sweetie," Pete drawled. "Wassup? Couldn't sleep?"

I told him the motion was a bit too hard to sleep through, & he chuckled at that.

"Seems the other ladies aren't having any trouble. Want a drink?"

"Yeah. I'm a little parched."

He hit the tap of the cooler, & filled a plastic cup for me. As I went to take it, I was sprayed by a high wave hitting the side og the yacht.

"Pretty rough out here, tonight," Pete mused. "Nothing to worry about, though. 25 foot waves isn't all that bad, for this time of year."

I gaped at him, as I swilled down his fruity concoction.

"That's as high as Charlene's HOUSE!"

"Eh...like I said...nothing to worry your pretty little head about. George has it all covered."

I sat on the bench next to him, as the yacht rocked back & forth through the waves. I was feeling rather foolish, bit still very alarmed by the waves, when he put his arm around my shoulders. It felt so warm in the salt spray of that tepid evening, that I just sighed & settled in.

That's how Charlene found me the next morning, sleeping under Pete's wing.

"Well, just look at you two," was what I heard upon waking. "You look rather cozy!"

I grinned sheepishly up to see Charlene standing over us in nothing but her bikini bottoms. As usual, once I saw her breasts, my cock rose on its own accord.

"Look at that," Pete laughed, as his hand went to my erection in my tight little suit. "I think someone likes the view!"

"She is like this every morning," Charlene laughed. "I think she has a tit fetish."

"Well, hell," he laughed, "then she probably gets hard every time she looks in a mirror!"

His hands were pawing at my tits, now, & I groaned in response to his touch.

I was noticing that the sea had calmed quite a bit, to my relief, as Charlene came & offered me her nipples to kiss. As I complied with her obvious wishes, my hands roamed to untie her bikini bottoms at the sides, & her little scrap of cloth fell to the deck. My fingers went to her core, & she maneuvered herself onto the bench next to me. By this time, Pete had removed my own bikini, & my breasts were in his hands once more, as I leaned down to suck at Charlene's pussy. Pete slipped a lubricated finger up my back passage, & I groaned in need, pressing my face into her folds. I slipped out of his grasp, remembering her promise of a straight fuck, & raised myself over her naked form.

I raised her legs to my shoulders, then, & aimed my cock into her wet pussy. As I slid home inside her, Pete returned at my ass, driving three fingers deeply into me. I shuddered, my tits quaking as I began to pump myself in & out of Charlene. Pete got into position behind me, & soon I felt his very hard cock pushing its way into me. My breasts pressed against Charlene's, I sighed in pleasure as I fucked & was fucked at the same time.

My eyes were closed, when something soft & warm brushed up against my face. My eyes flew open to see Paloma's beautiful form, as she held her cock between my face & Charlene's. Soon, we were kissing her hardening prick, our tongues reaching around it to rub against each other. Pete's movements in my ass became more frantic, & all too soon, he pulsed his essence into my stretched out ass.

I was thrusting harder & harder into Charlene, & Paloma pulled out from between our faces, & climbed behind me. As her thick member eased into me, Charlene screamed in her pleasure, her hands gripping my hips & pulling me in & out at a frantic pace. This slid me along Paloma's length, which soon had my head spinning out of control, as I loosed my fluids within Charlene's clasping cunt.

My shuddering aftershocks sent Paloma into a frenzy in my ass, & I soon felt her spill her seed within me. I lay there, on top of Charlene, for a long time, afterward. Paloma pulled out of my ass, & went with Pete to make breakfast, as I slid my huge globes over Charlene's breasts, & we caressed each other as we came down from our sexual highs.

That day was much like the previous one, in that I had Pete, Paloma, Charlene, & George all fucking my ass, taking advantage of my hungry lips, & feeding upon my milk-laden tits, until I saw land.

We hurriedly dressed ourselves as we came ashore, then, & gathered ourselves up to go into Pete's house again. We went in & showered, & I noticed that all the men who'd been there yesterday were now gone.

Pete went out & got the rest of the fish, & put some in a cooler for us to take home, & soon, Charlene & I were on our way back home.

I sat in the passenger seat quietly as she drove.

"What's going on in your mind, Sweetie?"

"Nothing, really," I responded. "I was just noticing that we never did get to go swimming."

"You know what? You're right!" she exclaimed. She took the very next exit, &, to my surprise, pulled into a motel driveway.

"We're going swimming, & we're going to show you off a bit, too!"

She went into the office, & rented a room, & soon returned with a key, as I waited in the car in my bikini.

She parked, & when we got out of the car, she took my hand, & escorted me to a room. I took another shower, & as she took hers, I milked my swollen breasts. When she came out of the shower, Charlene noted how huge my nipples had become, from all the sucking action.

"They're going to look so good at the pool! Quick! Let's get going!"

She handed me the tiny blue thong, & helped me into the minuscule top, before putting on a pretty little powder blue one-piece of her own. She gave me that big red butt plug to put in myself, & I gasped as it popped its way into my depths. Then she led the way to the pool.

I followed her, with my ass cheeks slithering over each other from the lube I'd used to put the plug in. With our towels in hand, we walked to the pool, finding that there were three other couples enjoying the sun & the warm water. All eyes were on us, mostly on my tits, as we set our towels on some conveniently placed lounge chairs.

I wanted to get right in the water, to avoid those prying eyes, but Charlene insisted that we spread some lotion over each other, to the joy of the men, & the possible consternation of the women. Her hands on my breasts nearly made me hard, & I had to concentrate to keep from exposing my true sex in the tiny little pouch of the thong holding my cock & balls.

We lay back & took in some sun for awhile, as one of the couples got in the pool & splashed & played. I put on my sunglasses, & secretly viewed the others at the pool. All three couples were very attractive, yet in very different ways. There was an Asian woman with a Caucasian man. He was rather short, & nearly hairless on his body. He was slim as she was, & both of their eyes kept darting over to take in my gargantuan breasts, with the huge protruding nipples. I was thinking that she was going to get royally fucked as soon as they went to their room.

There was a rather hefty redheaded woman in a one-piece, black suit, with breasts that rivaled my own in size. She was with a tall, slender, balding man, with very bulky boxers on.

The third couple, in the pool, were a very athletic-looking pair. She actually looked a bit like a body-builder to me, with bulging biceps, & large shoulders. She wore a bikini that wasn't nearly as revealing as my own, but her body was very enticing to me. Her partner was a tall, dark & handsome man in a red Speedo.

I watched them play for a bit, then Charlene asked me if I wanted to get in the pool. I did want to get away from all those prying eyes, so I nodded, & stood. As I took off my sunglasses, my eyes glanced over to see the busty redhead wink at me.

I blushed, turned, & dove into the pool from the side. I swam the length of the pool, & when I raised myself to grab a breath of air, Charlene was still standing by the pool, giggling at me. It took me a few seconds to realize that she was laughing because my tits had shaken themselves free of the tiny top that I wore, & were floating on top of the water as my hands went to brush the water & wet hair out of my eyes. I must have looked quite a sight to our audience.

Just then, the redhead & the Asian girl applauded, as I blushed an even redder shade, & tried unsuccessfully to get my nipples covered by the tiny triangles of fabric.

At this point, the muscular woman already in the pool, swam up to me, & helped me to adjust myself back into my suit. She was giggling in my face as she helped me to move the huge globes of flesh until they were adequately covered. My nipples were stuck out a half mile, it seemed, & she accidentally flicked her fingers over them as she helped me get re-situated.

I looked over to see her man sitting at the edge of the pool, grinning like a wolf at us. He licked his lips as he watched her get my tits into the suit.

Charlene dove in, & swam up to us, & introduced herself, immediately after I thanked the woman for her help.

'I'm Carla," she said, "& the wolf ogling us over there is Jack. He's such a letch!"

She grinned over to her man, & he flipped a forefinger at us in a wave.

The Asian girl, & her thin friend, got up & left for their room, then, & the redhead & her guy soon followed suit.

"I'll bet those are two very lucky ladies," Jack stage whispered over to us, laughing. "They're gonna get VERY lucky!"

Carla groaned at him, but laughed along, as did Charlene & I.

We swam with Jack & Carla for an hour or two. They were very personable people, kind, yet playful.

I was the last out of the pool, & my thong made my package very noticeable as I strode up the steps at the shallow end. I noticed Jack's eyes widen as they were plastered to my crotch.

Carla laughed, & punched his arm playfully.

"See anything you like, dear?" she asked him.

As Jack stammered in his confusion, & I blushed, Charlene told them, "I'm sorry. I guess you didn't know. Sweetie, here, is my personal maid & slut. She's built for pleasure, aren't you, Sweetie?"

Blushing an even redder shade, I just nodded my head.

"So, would you ladies like to join us for dinner, tonight?" Carla asked, still grinning hugely at Jack's surprise.

"We'd love to," I blurted out, without even considering Charlene's input on the matter.

Charlene's eyes went wide. Then she grinned & agreed, & it was set up that we'd meet at the motel's office at 6.

We gathered our towels & suntan oils, & went back to our room. I looked to see Carla & Jack doing the same thing. Their room was two doors down from ours.

whole4U
whole4U
102 Followers