Sweetie Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As we entered the room, Charlene started laughing.

"You are SUCH a slut," she chuckled. "So which one do you like more, Sweetie?"

"Carla, of course," I answered. "She looks like she could be tough, but she's beautiful."

"I know you like it rough, don't you?"

Looking at the clock, I saw it was already 4:30. We'd have to start getting ready if we were to be on time.

I waited & watched tv as Charlene took a shower. I was pumping my breasts as she emerged in a towel.

"Still wearing your plug, Sweetie?"

"Oh yeah," I said. "I forgot all about it."

"Never thought you'd say that about something shoved up your ass, did you?"

I looked at her. She had a devilish twinkle in her eye, & I knew I was in for a lively, yet rough, ride tonight.

"No, I'd have never thought I'd say that."

I went into the shower, after taking the plug out of my ass, & using the enema bag that we'd brought with us. I guessed that I'd need to be very clean this night. As I came out of the bath, with a towel wrapped around me, Charlene held up another surprise. It was another sun dress, similar to the shimmery multicolored one I already had. This one was paler, &, thus, even more revealing, if that were possible. Since the pink thong was still wet, I would have to go 'commando' under this dress, if I didn't want my underwear to show through.

I was feeling daring, though. I asked her if she'd brought some bandaids for my nipples.

"Why, yes, I think I have them in my purse," Charlene grinned, & I knew she had planned this out before we'd left.

I slapped the bandaids on, & draped the dress over myself. I put on some nice heeled sandals, & put on some light make up. Charlene then produced that black wavy wig I'd worn at the party. Looking at myself in the mirror, I just knew every man who saw me would want to fuck me. Charlene made me wear a white silk scarf as a sash, which emphasized my thin waist, &, of course, my huge tits.

We walked to the motel office, after Charlene had dressed in her own sun dress, which was pretty damned hot, too. It was a little pink number that seemed transparent. She, however, wore panties to match.

Jack & Carla gaped at us, as we approached them. He was wearing some khaki shorts, a dark blue polo shirt, & sandals. Carla was gorgeous in a yellow cut-off tee, that showed her tight midriff, & daisy dukes, with yellow plastic sandals.

"So, where should we go?" Charlene asked Jack.

"We spoke to the lady at the desk. She says there's a great restaurant, about 15 miles from here, that specializes in seafood," Carla said.

"I LOVE seafood," I grinned.

"I'll drive," offered Charlene.

We got in her Excursion, with Jack up front, to direct her. I sat in the back with Carla.

As we drove, Jack turned to Charlene to ask her, "Um...I'm not sure I heard you right, earlier. What did you say about Sweetie, again?"

Charlene's eyes flashed at me in the rear-view mirror. I could see she was feeling especially playful, & my heart pounded in my considerable chest.

"Why don't you tell them what you are, Sweetie," she teased.

I blushed, as my hands went to my breasts, to lift them as an offering, & Carla's eyes bulged as I spoke.

"I'm a fucking big-titted cow. You can even milk my tits. I am Charlene's personal slut. I love to be fucked in my ass. I love to suck cock, pussy, tits & balls. I live to service whomever Charlene wishes. My body is here to be used, if Charlene wishes it."

"Wow," Carla said, unsnapping her seat belt. "That is very interesting."

She slid over on the seat, & her hand went to my thigh.

Jack had turned to watch us, his eyes narrowed in lust. I saw his hand in his lap, as Carla's went up the hem of my dress.

"Is that true, Charlene?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Charlene answered her. "Go ahead & check her out, Carla."

Carla's hand was at my balls, now, & my cock was rising in my dress. She flipped the hem up so that my cock was exposed.

"Your skin is so smooth," she whispered, as her fingers felt around my hairless crotch.

Carla dipped down, & took my rising cock in her lips. I gasped when I felt her tongue working my shaft over. She untied my sash, & pushed my dress up to expose my breasts, with the bandaids looking so ridiculous on my nipples.

She peeled off the bandaids, then, as she gazed into my eyes while sucking my cock.

"Would you like to join them, Jack?" Charlene asked. "Those seats fold down, & the back windows are tinted pretty well. Here, let me pull over."

I was gasping as she turned the car to the side of the road & stopped. Jack got out & re-entered in the back with his wife & I. We folded the seats down, which left a fairly open area for playtime. Carla pulled my dress up & over my head, & returned to sucking my cock, her fingers teasing my ass.

"M 'lady," I gasped, "do you have any lube?"

"Of course, Sweetie, dear," she laughed. "I always have lube for you right here in my purse."

She handed back a bottle of lube to Jack, who was in the process of removing his clothes.

"I want to see him suck your cock, Sweetie," Carla whispered in my ear, rising up & off my cock.

She moved aside, as Jack moved between my legs. Her eyes flashed at me, looking pointedly at my cock, then at Jack, & I took the hint.

I leaned over & kissed her, as Jack was greasing up his cock between my legs.

"Want to fuck me, Jack?"

He nodded.

"Kiss me, first," I grinned at him, I leaned back, then looked purposefully at my throbbing dick, & then back.

He looked at Carla, who had a huge smile on her face.

"You've always wanted to see that, haven't you, you bitch," Jack chuckled.

"Suck that dick, big boy," she teased, pushing his head down towards my throbbing meat. "Go on. It isn't like it's a man. Just look up in between those tits at Sweetie's beautiful face as you suck her, Jack."

He opened up & took me in, like he'd done it all his life. He was pretty good, too, for a novice.

"Yeah, suck that cock, Jack. Take it all the way in...Now, lick those big balls. Yeah, that feels good, doesn't it, Sweetie?"

"Oh yeah," I moaned. "Don't stop. Suck it! Put your fingers in me while you suck my cock."

We kept reminding him that it was a cock in his mouth. Jack was blushing, & I thought it was quite cute as I started pumping my cock in his lips. His fingers were in my ass, now, & I was getting close.

Carla saw this, & gently put her hand on his head, to hold him there.

"I want her to cum in your mouth, Jack. Suck that cock! Look up into her beautiful brown eyes & see how good you're making her feel. That's it, you little cocksucker! Suck it! Make her CUM!"

Carla was rubbing her hand over Jack's ass while she teased him. Then she started spanking him, & his efforts on me went into overdrive, bringing me to the brink in seconds.

"I'm gonna cum," I whispered.

"YEAH!" Carla shouted, slapping his ass even harder. "Eat that cum up. Jack! Swallow it like a good bitch!"

I was startled at this turn of events, but it didn't slow my orgasm. I gripped Jack's head in an iron grip, & started pumping my juices into him. I could feel him trying to swallow, his tongue moving deliciously over my cock head as he gulped, & I groaned as I filled his mouth with my seed.

Carla was sucking my nipple, & watching him struggle to contain my copious amount of sperm.

"As soon as you're done, Jack, I want to watch you fuck her!"

Jack's head was still bobbing on me as I shuddered in my aftershocks. He seemed downright reluctant to let my member slip out of his lips. As it became obvious that I was done, he licked me, gently, bringing me down, his fingers still wriggling in my ass.

"Now, fuck her, Jack. Fuck her hard!"

I rolled over, & presented my ass to him. Jack got up on his knees, & I saw Carla kiss him deeply, tasting my fluids on his tongue. She guided his cock toward my ass, & slapped his backside to drive him home within me.

It was heavenly, looking out at the scrolling landscape as that cock entered my ass.

Carla was feeling up my tits as Jack hammered into my backside. He had a nice cock, at about 7 inches. It was a little thick, too, thrilling me as his balls slapped into my own.

Carla kept her clothes on as her husband fucked me,but her hands were everywhere at once, it seemed. On him. On me. Feeling where we joined, & even dipping her fingers into my ass with his prick, occasionally. Jack was pretty wound up, as he was coming into me after only a few minutes.

He lay on my back, panting heavily, as Carla cooed in his ear about how hot he looked with my cock in his mouth.

Charlene called back to tell us to get ourselves straightened up, as the restaurant was in sight. I found a towel & wiped off the excess lube, & Jack's spittle & cum, from my skin. I looked around for my bandaids, but they were balled up on the floor, & Charlene told me she was fresh out of them.

This would be an interesting outing, I thought, as I draped my dress over my head. 'I'll be lucky if they allow me into the restaurant, with my nipples showing through this dress!'

I tied my sash, just as Jack got himself together. Charlene pulled into the lot, & we all got out, three of us from the back of the SUV.

Carla seemed glued to my side, as we walked up the steps to the door. Her hand was on my ass, raising & lowering the hem of my dress as we walked.

I felt a little embarrassed, but went with it, striding like the slut I was into the eatery. The hostess met us, staring first at my height, & then at my nipples showing clearly through my dress. She got 4 menus, & had us follow her into a darker part of the restaurant. I was thankful for her compassion.

A waitress came & took our drink orders, as we sat at a table for 4. Carla kept leaning in & running her hands over my thighs. I think she was trying to get me hard in my dress. Charlene watched me being teased with a big grin, & I kicked off a sandal to run my toes over Jack's crotch, just to keep things interesting.

We enjoyed a fine meal, with lots of flirting going on by each of us. I made sure to eat lots of oysters, clams, & crab meat, to restore my depleted sperm reservoirs. We also enjoyed some fine white wine, & soon, my head was full of that warm, almost tipsy feeling that I love.

We shared a couple desserts, feeding each other as our hands kept busy under the table, teasing whoever we could reach.

When we were done, Carla wanted to go to the bar for a few more drinks, so we went to the dark little room as Jack paid the tab. We sat in a corner booth, with me being bookmarked by Charlene & Carla. Their hands kept teasing me, & Carla removed my sash again. She had me raise up & pull my dress up from around my ass, so my butt was sitting right on the vinyl of the bench. Then her hands went into my dress. She was leaning in close, with one hand all the way up to my breasts, when Jack joined us.

Jack sat on the outside, next to Charlene, as Carla ordered him to do.

"You already had a turn with Sweetie," she said. "It's my turn to have a little fun with her. Let Charlene play with your cock, Jack. Go ahead & open your zipper."

Charlene laughed, & put her hand in his crotch.

"Do you ever fuck her, yourself?" Carla asked Charlene.

"Oh yes. I've had her cock, but she really likes it when I use the strapon on her," Charlene answered, with her hand full of cock & her eyes meeting mine. "You can use it on her, yourself, if you like."

"That sounds like a lot of fun, Charlene," Carla said. "I saw an adult book store on the way into town this morning, & I think I need to get one of my own. You can use yours on Jack, if you want."

Jack's eyes went wide, & he choked on his drink, when she spoke.

"I think that sounds like fun, don't you, Jack?" Charlene asked the sputtering man.

Jack said he'd never tried it as he sat there red-faced & helpless in Charlene's grasp.

I looked down to see the clear outline of Carla's hand squeezing my left tit. She lightly pinched my nipple, & I gasped in pleasure. I felt myself growing under the table.

Suddenly, Carla pulled away, saying, "Let's go. I want to check out that bookstore."

She slid out of the booth, as Jack tried to stuff himself back into his pants.

I sat there helplessly, hoping my cock would go down, but Charlene told me to "get my hot little ass moving," so I had to suck up my drink, & I slid out of the booth, holding my sash.

I stood, & Carla laughed at me. My cock was pushing my dress out obscenely, & my nipples were very hard, & showing through my dress. Jack, too, was having a tough time hiding his excitement, but he needn't have worried, My ridiculous situation drew all the stares in the place, as I tried to move as fast as I could out the door to the car.

I felt my milk drop in my breasts, as I got in the back, again. This time, Carla went up front with Charlene. She leaned in a gave Charlene a deep, soulful kiss, as her husband started feeling me up, again.

"Jack," I whispered, "I need to be milked. Would you mind?"

I struggled out of my dress again, & Carla demanded that Charlene pull over so I could be 'properly milked.' Soon, we were back on the road, & I had a mouth on each of my nipples, one of my favorite things.

When I was bone dry, Jack directed Charlene to the bookstore, & we were there in minutes.

I expected to sit in the car & wait, but everyone got out, & Charlene told me to get my dress back on & get in there. They left me to get dressed, so I had to enter the store by myself.

I was suddenly frightened, as I approached the doors. The way I was dressed would surely draw a whole lot of attention, not all of which would be welcomed. I wanted to get in & get out as fast as I could.

Right in front of the blacked out glass doors was a wall & a short hall. Turning the corner, I was facing a glass case of the biggest dildos & butt plugs I'd ever seen. I shuddered at the thought of taking any of them in my ass.

I saw Carla standing by a book case full of DVD's, & started walking her way.

"Where's Charlene & Jack?" I asked.

"They went in the back to check out the movies, Sweetie. Here, come help me pick out a good strap on."

She took my hand, & we checked out an entire row of sex toys designed for a woman to wear & fuck her partner with.

"Jack's been such a baby about this," she told me. "I've been after him for two years to let me take his hot little ass, but he keeps holding me off. He;s quite taken with the two of you, Sweetie. I never thought I'd get to see him sucking a cock. Thank you for that."

She went on & on, telling me their most secret sexual fantasies, like it was the most normal thing in the world. She didn't even seem to care that others could clearly hear her. There were about 10 other people in the store, 8 of them men.

The two women were either strippers or hookers, judging from their appearance. Then I remembered my own state of dress, & decided not to judge anyone.

"So, Charlene tells me that you like the real big ones," Carla was saying.

Blushing a deep red, as others looked up at that statement, I found myself answering her just as loudly.

"That's Charlene for you," I said. "SHE likes to see the big ones in me. I actually prefer something like this."

I indicated a pleasant-looking 8 inch, realistic dildo. The package proclaimed it was made of 'Cyberskin,' & that it would feel completely real.

Carla reached out & touched it, saying, "Yeah, I agree. This would be a lot of fun to take in any hole, wouldn't it?"

I 'helped' her find a good harness, looking for the ones that would either rub sensuously against her clit, or those that had a bulb on the inside, to please her while she fucked Jack.

As we picked out what we thought would be the most comfortable, & the most useful, Charlene & Jack joined us from the movie section at the back of the store. Jack's lips were glossy, & Charlene had a satisfied look on her face. She also had a spot of cum on the front of her summer dress, She caught me looking at it, & grinned.

"We just had another dessert."

I laughed, & Carla showed her the toys she'd chosen. Charlene helped her to narrow down her choices, & chose a few toys for herself, as well. She then grabbed a huge horse-sized cock, standing by itself on a glass-topped counter, & shook it at me.

"I want to see you take this, Sweetie," she threatened.

I felt the blood rush out of my face, as she told our new friends about how I could take her fist in my ass. Again, customers were staring, as her voice was in a normal conversational mode.

"I'd pay to see that," a man said.

I looked over to see a tall, thin man. He was attractive, I suppose, but his interjection into our private conversation turned me off, somehow.

Charlene, however, had no reservations, it seemed. I think she was a little drunk from the drinks at the restaurant.

"Sure, why not," she exclaimed. "Give us a minute to buy this stuff."

I stood there, helplessly, as she took the toys she'd gathered to the lady at the counter. Carla joined her, & together they bought about $300 worth of toys.

The man just stood there, staring at me & grinning. Jack stood off to the side, looking uncomfortable.

"Ready?" Charlene asked the man. "We haven't discussed cost. What are you willing to pay to watch me fist fuck Sweetie, here?"

"I'll pay you $100, if you do it in the parking lot, but I'll pay you for your entire purchases if you let me watch in my hotel room."

"What do you think, Carla? Should we give this guy a personal show?"

"I want to see that, myself, Charlene," Carla told her, "but I want to try out my new toy first!"

Carla turned to me, saying, "What do you think, Sweetie? You gonna let me have that fine ass before Charlene fists ya?"

"It isn't really up to her, you know," Charlene said. "She's MY slut, you know!"

"Oh, that's right! I forgot! You coming, Jack?"

Jack, shaking his head, followed us out the door, with the thin man bringing up the rear