Swimmerboy Pt. 08

Story Info
Swimmerboy has a four way with mom and her two friends.
7.1k words
4.72
90.4k
93

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 02/02/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sunlight sparkled off the pool next to us. When mom flipped to her stomach and tossed me the tube of lotion I sat on the edge of her chaise and sunscreened her back. She said nothing when I untied the strings of her bikini top and swept them off her back. My hands traced the sweeping curve of the small of her back as it rose to her butt. I pushed fingers into and around the edge of her bikini bottoms making sure there were no gaps in the sunscreen. Then I did the backs of her legs from her heels to her butt. Up inside her thighs my fingers brushed the fabric against her pussy which was still open and wet from her romp on my cock minutes earlier in her bed. Mom let out a sexy little hum as my fingertips toyed with her hot swollen labia for a moment.

Then she propped up on her elbows reading her magazine, her breasts swinging free under her untied top. I squirted lotion in my hands and cupped her tits from behind, gently working it in. Her nipples went hard in my hands. I sunscreened her cleavage and sides of her breasts.

"Thanks hun," she said when I finished.

I hadn't come when she interrupted our morning sun-and-swim to take me inside and ride me on her bed. Now my hard cock bowed out of my speedo from having touched her so intimately.

"I want to fuck you again," I whispered, sitting next to her on my chaise pretending to read The Count of Monte Christo.

"God you really do don't you?" she smiled, looking at the big bone in my trunks.

"Right now," I said.

"Maybe later," she said. "Okay?"

"Okay."

"The ladies are coming over for dinner and cards tonight," she said.

"Naomi and I are going to a movie," I said, "so I won't be in your way."

"Will you be out late? You're not driving all the way back to campus to get her are you?"

"No, she's coming out here," I said. "I'm picking her up at her parents'. I should be back by midnight."

"We'll be finished by ten," she said. "Can you be home by then so I'm not alone?"

"I'll see if we can go to an earlier show," I said.

"Thanks," mom said. "Have you told her about your car?"

"Not yet," I said. "I want to surprise her."

"You should get her a gift so she feels like you're sharing your good fortune with her. She'll appreciate that."

"I bought a necklace she really likes, but I was going to give it to her for our anniversary," I said.

"When's that? Did you have it with you?" mom said.

"It's Wednesday and yes I brought it with me."

There was no way I was going to leave it in my room at the house I shared with three other guys.

"Give it to her tonight," mom said.

"Should I?" I said.

"Oh yes, definitely," mom said. "She'll appreciate it."

"What about our anniversary?" I said.

"It's a school night. Just take her out to dinner."

"Okay," I said.

"Can I see the necklace?" mom said.

"It's in my room," I said, starting to get up.

"Sit still," mom said. "I didn't mean right now."

* * * *

At noon we went inside. I traded speedo for board shorts and a tank. Mom traded bikini for shorts and loose sleeveless top. With no bra underneath her magnificent breasts swayed underneath in a way I could barely keep my eyes off. After lunch I showed mom the necklace—a slender circle of gold studded with tiny diamonds which hung from a thin gold chain. Naomi had tried it on and spent a little too long looking at it around her neck in the mirror at a jeweler's in the mall for me not to notice. Mom gave her stamp of approval.

I practiced piano for a hour then shut the door of my room to get some serious homework done. All afternoon the house filled with the aroma of food and hors d'oeurves she prepared for card night with her three best friends. Onions, mushrooms, peppers, tomatoes, basil, rosemary and other herbs and spices and even homemade bread—as much as it all made my stomach rumble I was more distracted by the way my mother's eyes had made love to me over the table at lunch. Hard nipples pushing through her top and her warm foot playing with my foot and ankle underneath said silently what she didn't say aloud: this weekend I was her hot young lover, not her son. If she was trying to entice me with the sides of her breasts showing through the big armholes of her sleeveless top, it worked. I wanted to take her right there at the table and from behind up against the kitchen counter while she cleaned up after, but I did nothing. She didn't press the issue either.

Mid-afternoon she knocked at my door and swept in with a sampler plate of hors d'oeurves and a tall glass of Coke on ice.

"What's that?" she said peering at the screen of my laptop, her arm over my shoulder.

"An essay," I said slipping an arm around her waist.

"Did you finish The Count of Monte Christo?"

"Just the chapters for next class," I said popping an hors d'oeurve in my mouth. "Wow this is really good. What is it?"

"Eggplant pureed with parmesan, olive oil and rosemary baked on a rye cracker," she said.

"You should go into business," I said. "You could make a mint selling these."

"Thanks hun," she smiled, leaning against me. Then as if she couldn't restrain herself she bent down and kissed me from the side.

I held her waist in my hands as her mouth opened and we sucked each other's tongues. I slid hands up her sides and cupped her breasts, squeezing them softly and moving them them gently in ways that made her gasp and shudder through our kiss.

When she pushed herself out of our kiss I rolled my chair away from my desk and pulled her to me. She straddled me, sat on my lap and pressed her lips to mine again, our tongues deep in each other's mouths. I broke that kiss, lifted her loose top above her breasts and sucked her hard nipples and the sides of her breasts in my mouth. Soft gasps and hums sounded her pleasure.

"I want you," I said. "Right now."

"I want you, too," she replied, her arms around my shoulders and head while I sucked her tits, "but later, okay?"

"Okay," I said. "I can't wait to be inside you again."

"Me, too," she gasped. "I love it when we fuck."

I pulled her mouth to mine in a passionate kiss which made her whimper a little.

"Okay, okay," she said, pushing herself off me and getting up. "I have to get back to the food."

"Okay, thanks."

"You're welcome," she smiled then stopped at the door. "Um, the ladies will be here before you leave tonight and I know they've been to bed with you. Is that going to be a problem?"

"No," I said. "They all saw me at the party you threw when I came home from Colorado. That wasn't awkward."

"So it won't be awkward for you now that I know?"

"No," I shrugged. "Why? Are they uncomfortable that you know?"

"Some. They feel guilty about it."

"Tell them not to," I said.

Mom paused. "Did you like fucking them?"

"Yes," I said.

"So did they," she replied, turning to leave. "More than you know."

* * * *

My girlfriend Naomi wowed when I arrived at her parents' house in my new Corvette. She insisted on taking a spin in it right away. Her tiny skirt rose just enough to reveal part of a bare butt cheek as she got in while I held her door.

"Why didn't you tell me!" she gushed though a big smile.

"I just got it yesterday," I said. "I wanted you to be the first to know. Surprised?"

"I am stunned," she said shaking her head. "Your parents are amazing."

"I know," I said. "I still can't believe they did this."

"You totally deserve it," she said, leaning over and kissing me.

We cruised up and down a couple of the main drags of our Phoenix suburb before heading off to the cinemas. I pulled off in a city park just as the western sky began to blaze red at sunset and gave Naomi her one-year anniversary gift. Her smile, already big when I handed her the gift box, grew so brilliant I thought I'd die when she untied the bow, removed the lid and pulled out the necklace.

"Oh my God, you remembered!" she squeaked, pulling it out and holding it up to her eyes. "Hold my hair," she said, her voice breaking.

As she raised hands around her neck I gathered and lifted her long dark hair. Her fine fingers closed the tiny clasp, felt the diamond-crusted circle rest in her cleavage then flipped the passenger side mirror down to admire it on her. When I let go of her hair she carefully rearranged it in the mirror.

"It looks beautiful on you," I said.

"It's perfect," she said. "Oh my God it's just perfect. Thank you so much."

A tear ran down her cheek, then two. She brushed them away.

"Happy Anniversary Naomi," I said, giving her a little kiss.

"You're so sweet," she said. "I love you."

"I love you, too. You're so beautiful."

"I have a gift for you, too," she sniffed, "but I didn't bring it with me."

"Save it for Wednesday," I said. "We'll go out."

"Oh my God you actually remembered our anniversary is this Wednesday?"

"It's unforgettable," I said. "You're unforgettable."

She pulled tissue from her purse and touched it carefully under her eyes while I drove on to the movie theater. We sat close wishing there was no armrest between us while we watched the movie. She held my hand in her lap pressing my forearm against the inside of her long warm smooth bare thigh. The Hugh Grant chick flick helped put her in the mood.

"I wish my parents were at the cabin this weekend so we could be alone at my house," she said, her hand in my lap as I drove her home.

"Me, too," I said, "but I have to get home. Mom doesn't like being alone."

"I know where we can park for a few minutes if you want," Naomi said.

"Where?" I said.

She guided me to an empty house at the end of the block past her house which had a for sale sign in the front yard. It had been on the market for months. The driveway curved around so when I stopped in front of the garage doors we were hidden from the street. And the house next door? There was no house next door. No sooner had I killed the lights and turned off the engine than Naomi pressed lips to mine, her hand in my lap feeling for my cock through shorts. I slid a hand up the inside of her thigh and pulled at her g-string with fingertips.

"What are you going to do to me?" she gasped, breaking our kiss.

"I'm going to fuck your brains out," I said.

"Your seat or mine?" she said through her wicked little grin.

"Yours," I said, opening my door. "Get out of the car."

I slid into the passenger side seat of my band new 'vette, reclined it and moved it as far back as it would go. Naomi climbed in, sat on my lap with her back to me and closed the door. My hands caressed her tits through her spaghetti strap cami then slid down the inside of her thighs to her knees then up under her tiny skirt to her sex which was wet.

"Take your shorts off," she said, lifting herself to my hands pulling her g-string off her hips and down her thighs and over her knees till it rested around one ankle.

"Oooo... hurry up!" she said holding herself above me.

I opened shorts and pulled them and my boxers down to my knees. When my cock sprang up Naomi's cool fingers wrapped around it and guided it immediately to her wet pussy. She shifted a little bit to line us up just right and pressed down, plunging half my erection inside her, her breath releasing as she lifted her hips to slide up on me then catching again as she pressed down taking more of me. And so it went, her breath catching each time she pressed down and releasing each time she slid up until she was all the way on me. She sighed contentedly.

Meanwhile my hands were busy. One cupped and caressed her hot tits while the other rubbed her clit side to side and round and round. She responded by planting feet firmly on the floorboards outside mine and pumping her hips first slowly then faster then furiously, little gasps, squeaks and moans issuing from her open passionate mouth. It didn't take long for her to come. She stopped with me all the way in her, her chest and belly heaving out of breath.

"I love you so much," she gasped.

I squeezed my cock in her. She squeezed back. When she turned her head to the side I kissed her from behind.

"Did you come?" she said when her breath returned to normal.

"No," I said.

"Go ahead," she said, squeezing me again.

"I have to get home," I said, "I'm already late."

"I don't mind," she said.

"I don't have to. I'm happy to make you happy, girl."

"You sure?" she said.

"I'm sure. C'mon. I have to get home."

"Okay," she smiled. "I like our quickies."

She slid off me, pulled her g-string back up under her micro miniskirt and got out of the car. I pulled boxers and shorts back up and got out. Neither of us had taken off shoes. She had come in her open top heels. I had flexed toes and feet in sandals.

"Happy Anniversary," I said when I kissed her goodnight.

* * * *

"Hello ladies," I said smiling my best boyish smile when I got home.

"You're late," mom said not looking up from her cards.

"Only ten minutes," I said glancing at the clock. "Couldn't be helped."

There they were, all four of them sitting around the table playing poker: Mom, mom's Best Friend, mom's Second Best Friend and mom's Third Best Friend, all of whom I had had several times in naked carnal lust and who had had me the same. I exchanged hellos with all of them. I didn't feel uncomfortable, but their lack of eye contact and normal effusiveness told me they did. I thought they might be concentrating on their cards, but that had never stopped them before.

"So who's winning?" I said to break the ice of awkward.

"Your mother," the other three said almost in unison.

"She cheats," I quipped, flashing my boyish grin again. "How many times have I warned you guys about that?"

All three of mom's Best Friends looked at me and laughed. Even mom managed a chuckle. The ice in the room melted.

"This is the last hand," mom said. "It's late. And I for the record do NOT cheat."

I drifted into the kitchen and poured myself a glass of orange juice listening them bet on the last hand of seven card something. On the counter sat four empty bottles of wine and Third didn't even drink except on special occasions. Their wine glasses were empty on the table. So. Three of them were drunk.

The game broke up. All the chips they had won went back into the carousel unredeemed.

"Seriously, what's the point of playing poker unless you use real money?" I joked as they drifted into the kitchen.

"It's just for fun, dear," mom said, then ordered me to drive her Best Friend home because she wasn't safe to drive.

"It's two blocks away," I said.

"I think you better," mom said. "She really shouldn't."

"Okay," I said. "Where is she?"

"In the bathroom. She'll be out in a minute."

I followed mom's Best Friend out to her car. She lived around the corner and down the street. The chance of getting pulled over for DUI on our quiet suburban street in that short distance had to be zero, but I didn't argue. I suspected she wanted to be alone with me.

Forty years old, Best looked like Olympic figure skater Dorothy Hamill—hair, face, eyes, torso, legs—everything. My affair with her had run longest, from January until May when I snuck into her bed every night her husband was away on business and on most of his bowling nights. Less than a month after I turned eighteen she began bucking on my big cock, spreading her legs willingly to my youthful thrusts and coming to my tongue on her middle aged sex. I had even cut school one afternoon at her behest to fuck her in a hotel room high above downtown Phoenix.

As I drove two blocks to her house in her Benz sedan she had one drunken question for me: "Did you just fuck Naomi?"

"Yes," I replied. Would you like to taste her?"

"No," Best said abruptly, crossing her arms in a pout.

I expected this answer. She had only sucked my cock to completion once and that was in the stuffy little linen closet in her laundry during her daughter's graduation party. What I didn't expect was Best's anger.

"I know you fucked my daughter," she snapped, arms still crossed, the tension rising.

I didn't say anything.

"I saw you sneak out of her room onto the patio in the middle of the night. You thought you were being so clever. There's no use denying it."

Her daughter Eighteen and I were classmates who graduated together. I started fucking her when I got back from Olympic training in August.

"She's a hot fuck," I said, "but not as hot as you are. She gives better head, though."

"You promised you wouldn't touch her!" Best yelled.

"I didn't touch her. She touched me. The moment we were alone her clothes fell off."

"You still promised!" Best snapped.

"Jealous?" I said.

She fumed in silence for a moment. "Furious."

"You know her Latina girlfriend?"

"Yes," Best said.

"I had three ways with them every day after I got home from Colorado. They love kissing and eating each other. Did you know they were fucking each other?"

"You bastard," she hissed.

I piled it on: "Your daughter has my initials tattooed on her mound and loves my lips on them. You're the first mother-daughter I fucked."

"Shut up!" Best snapped.

"She sends me a pic of her shaved pussy every week with a text saying how much she misses my cock inside her. I know you miss me inside you, too." I said.

"It's not going to happen ever again," she huffed, turning her head away from me as I pulled into her driveway.

"Want me to put it in the garage?" I asked.

"No, I don't want to wake them," she said speaking of her husband and other daughter.

I locked her car and handed her the fob.

"What are you doing?" she said.

"Making sure you get in the front door," I said, following her around the corner of her house.

"I can manage!" she snapped, stumbling as she stopped and tried to push me away.

I grabbed her and held her close so she wouldn't fall. She pressed fully against me, but I pushed her back a step, pinned her to the garden wall and pressed my lips to hers. Her tongue tasted of wine. She tried to resist for a few moments then gave in and returned my kiss with passion. I felt her hands run down my chest around to the small of my back and down to my butt which she held and squeezed. When she tried to wrap a leg around me I lifted her off the ground. She wrapped legs around my waist and arms around my neck. My fingers under her butt pressed against her sex through her shorts.

Our kiss turned into a series of broken gasping kisses.

"Say you want me," I said.

"I hate you," she gasped for air, then buried her mouth in mine again.

"You know still want me," I said at her next gasp for air. "Just admit it."

"Mmmm... mmmm!" she moaned through our kiss as my fingertips worked her sex.

"Oh God yes!" she hissed when she came up for air. "I want you in me. But not here, not now, not tonight."

"Yes right here against the wall," I hissed in her ear, grinding my pelvis powerfully into hers.

Too drunk to hold on she went limp, her legs slipped from around my waist and she dropped slowly onto her feet. I pushed a hand into the front her shorts and fingered wet pussy.

"Oh yeah you are ready to fuck right here," I whispered.

I turned her back to me, one hand in her panties fingering her happy little nub, the other running over her big tits, first outside her top then inside after she unbuttoned her blouse. When she reached back I thought she was going for my cock but her hands went up her back, unhooked her bra so I could get my hand inside her cups. She rested a hand over mine softly moving and squeezing her bare breast, its hard nipple standing between my fingers. My fingers in her panties worked relentlessly. She leaned against me behind her and breathed heavily. A series of whimpering gasps told me she was close. A little shudder ran through her body as she came. She stiffened a bit then sighed. She lifted her face to my kiss, her hand still holding mine to her breast, her other hand outside her shorts pressing mine to her happy sex inside.

12