Swimmerboy Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're beautiful," I said when our deep kiss decelerated into a series of short ones. "I love being your lover. I love making you happy."

"I love you, too," she sighed, then turned around to face me.

"Take your shorts off and I'll give it to you," I said, pushing my middle finger up inside her vagina.

She gasped and leaned heavily against me.

"Do you want me?" I whispered in the dark.

"Yes," she gasped.

I pulled my finger out of her and started unbuttoning her shorts.

Her hands stopped me. "No, not here. My husband and daughter are inside. They could find us any moment."

"There's a place nearby I can take you in your car," I said while she buttoned her blouse. "Okay?"

Her eyes sparkled and she bit her lip. "Okay."

* * * *

She bounced on my cock in the back of her Benz. I had pulled into the same driveway where Naomi rode me a few minutes earlier. Mom's Best Friend got in back, took off all her clothes and climbed on my cock before I could get my shorts past my knees.

"Oh my God you feel good!" she gushed. "Take you shirt off!"

I peeled off my tee. Her eyes went big looking at my smooth muscular swimmer's chest. She planted hands on my pecs, arched her back and pumped her hips fast, her big tits jiggling. Her first orgasm to my fingerbang had come quickly. Her second came even faster impaled on my cock.

"Miss me?" I said when she lowered herself to me and her tits flattened against my chest. I wrapped arms around her and held her close.

"Soooo much," she hummed, luxuriating on my dick, her face nuzzled to my neck. "I have to get back."

"One more," I said, giving her a pump of my cock.

"I have to go," she said, not moving an inch.

"We just got here," I said giving her another and another and another.

"Mmmmm... you are so bad for me," she said, pushing herself up and moving her hips to my thrusts.

Her mouth opened and her eyes closed as I pounded her from underneath. My last big thrusts almost bucked her off me. I yelled when I came and stopped moving but she was in the middle of a grind and didn't stop until she came a minute later. It was the closest we had come to coming at the same time.

When she lowered to me again she pressed lips to mine kissing with passion.

"You are so bad for me," she said again, eye to eye—forehead on mine, then gave me a little kiss.

"I'm good for you and you know it," I smiled giving her a little kiss.

She hummed through our kiss then slid off my cock and sat on my stomach letting me drain out of her. Reaching to the center console behind her she grabbed a handful of tissue and dropped it on my chest.

"God you come big don't you?" she smiled.

"Do you want my baby?" I said cleaning up my come.

"What?" she said pulling on her bra and hooking it behind her.

"Would you have my baby?" I said again. "You're so beautiful and kind. You'd be the perfect mom."

Her wet sex leaked more come on my lower belly as she pulled on her blouse and buttoned it up, her eyes in mine.

She cocked her head a bit, her face serious. "Would you marry me if I did?"

"Yes," I said.

"Maybe if I were younger," she sighed. "I'm too old for you."

"No you're not," I said caressing her bare thighs. "You are prime."

"Thanks, hun," she said getting up to reach for her panties, "but I'd be too old for you by..."

I grabbed her hips and planted her on my cock again. I wasn't fully hard but close.

"Hey!" she said. "We have to go!"

"Just one more," I said giving her a few slow pumps, my strong arms moving her hips in small circles she loved.

"I have to go," she protested without an ounce of conviction and making no attempt to stop.

She caved immediately and began pumping and grinding her hips like crazy. A few minutes later she came again and dropped into my arms again panting.

"You are the master complicator of my life," she sighed.

"I'm not complicated," I said.

"Thank God," she said chuckling at bit, relaxing with my big teen dick all the way in her.

"I want an all night with you," I said, caressing her and sweeping hair out of her eyes again.

"That will be complicated to arrange," she said.

"Text me when you have the dates," I said.

"I will," she sighed.

When she slid off me this time I let her finish dressing. I pulled my clothes back on, drove her home then walked two blocks to my house.

* * * *

Back at the house I found the kitchen, dining room and family room empty and the lights off except for one lamp. I assumed Second Best had walked two doors down to her home, that mom had gone to bed and Third Best had crashed in the spare bedroom since her car was still in the driveway. I poured myself another cup of orange juice by the light of the open fridge then walked through the dining room into the family room. Through the sliding glass door and floor to ceiling windows on either side of it I could see the lights were on around the pool. Three women were in the pool. One climbed out in a bikini, walked around to the board and dove in.

"You're back," mom said treading water in the deep end when I walked out.

"Are you coming in?" Third Best said clinging to the side.

"The water's fantastic," Second Best said, running hands up her face and over her long blond hair.

"Go get in your trunks, hun," mom smiled.

A few minutes later they watched me approach in a speedo. Not one of them made eye contact, their eyes raking my body below neck and stopping way below. I dove in. The water felt great. I swam with them. One by one they pressed their bodies to me, wrapped legs around me and felt me all over, their hands feeling and pulling at my speedo. I felt them, too—their breasts, torsos, butts and sex. Two wine glasses sat poolside. Mom and Second were drunk and still drinking, their inhibitions down, their lusty bodies craving intimacy. Third didn't drink but had a contact buzz from the others and didn't hesitate to press fully against me.

At one point all three women clung to me weightless in the water—one on my back and two in front. Someone's hand was feeling the hard-on pushing out of my speedo. Another hand cupped my balls. I had one hand on someone's breast and my other between someone's legs.

"You were gone a long time," mom said.

"She lives just down the street," Third teased.

"We took a small detour," I said.

"Where did you fuck her?" Second said.

"In her car," I said.

"Where?" mom asked.

"A place I know nearby," I said.

"Are you ready for more?" Third said, biting my earlobe.

"Oh he's ready," Second said, feeling my dick.

"You can have us," mom said. "Let's go inside, okay?"

"Okay," I said.

They continued pawing me as I rinsed off at the outdoor shower, giggling and chatting. I pawed them, too, their nipples all hard through their bikini tops.

They took wineglasses inside. I followed them into mom's bedroom. As soon as she shut the door they all untied their bikinis at once and stood naked around the bed.

"Where do you want us?" mom said.

"Face down on the bed," I said, "but undress me and suck me first."

All three converged on me at once. Six hands felt my butt, bulge and cock through speedo then pulled it down over my butt and thighs. Third knelt in front of me, tossed my tiny trunks aside, wrapped fingers around my hard on and began sucking my head, her other hand cupping my balls. Four other hands caressed my physique, their fingertips tracing every cut of my muscled body front and back. Second pushed Third aside and took her turn blowing me. Mom pushed her aside and sucked my head. They continued taking turns as they circled.

"You have the body of a god," Second said standing behind me, her hands caressing my lats all the way down my back, her palms pressing into the small of my back before sliding to my butt and squeezing it.

"That's because I came from the body of a goddess," I said.

Mom looked up at me and hummed on my cock. As the three circled caressing and sucking me I felt their breasts, torsos and pussies. All three were wet. I closed my eyes as one by one they continued taking turns blowing me, caressing me, and kissing my body. All three held my hands to their sex and let my fingers probe. At one point when someone was sucking my balls expertly I opened my eyes and looked down. Mom's big baby blue eyes looked back, my eighteen year old dick hot in her cool hand.

At some point they stopped sucking me but kept circling, six hands running all over me. Each time precum drooled from my cock one of them would grab it and stroke it along my shaft.

"Get on the bed face down," I said.

Third Best jumped on the bed next to me her head hanging over the foot of the bed. I climbed on top of her, straddled her butt and pushed into her. A long series of gasps came from her mouth as my long thick 18 year old cock slowly penetrated her wet 35 year old sex. At 5'2 and 110 she was the smallest of mom's friends but had the most athletic body, smallest butt and tightest pussy. Her wet dark brown hair fell across her face and hid her big brown eyes. Deeply tanned from laying out, the faint contrast in tan lines across her butt told me she had been sunning nude. I folded my legs froggie over the backs of her thighs, propped up on my arms and pumped her to her moaning delight.

"Fuck you're tight!" I gasped.

Second Best combed out her wet blond hair lying on her side right next to me, her tits jiggling slightly from the bed bouncing. She smiled at me when our eyes met, put her comb down and rested her warm hand on my thrusting butt. On the other side of her mom lay face down propped on her elbows but was looking at the flatscreen. I noticed she had turned it on but not what she was watching. I was too busy kissing and biting Third's neck and shoulders while I fucked her. I looked up at the TV.

It was me in speedo at swim meets. Me standing around the pool with teammates waiting to race. Me diving in. Me tearing up the water. Me climbing out. Me walking around the pool with my bulge bouncing. Me standing, lounging, flexing, stretching. Then came the close-ups of my butt, bulge, six pack, chest. I knew they videoed our meets. I had no idea like this. It was almost pornographic.

"Who edited that video?" I said.

"She's not here," Third gasped while I fucked her.

"She was going to join us but panicked," mom said.

"Not that it matters," Second said. "She had you anyway. How many times did she come?"

"Three," I grunted really giving it to Third who whimpered under me.

"And you?" Second said.

"Once," I said.

"Look how tiny she looks under him," Second said her hand on my ass, fingers spread cupping my cheek feeling butt muscle contract with each thrust into Third.

"He's six-six," mom said. "She's barely five."

"Look how powerful his arms are holding himself over her," Second said.

Third kept pushing up on her elbows to kiss me behind her before dropping again to moan in the sheets. I slid my legs down the insides of hers, pushed them powerfully apart and began moving my hips in circles. She pushed her butt up at me in rhythm to my screwing thrusts. Suddenly I got deeper in her. Her moans became guttural making me pound her harder.

"Oh he's up in her fornix now," Second said, keeping up her running commentary.

Third yelled. I lowered myself, smothering her with my bodyweight while she enjoyed her orgasm, my hands on top of hers linking fingers with hers. When I pushed up she pushed up too and we kissed.

"Now that is beautiful love," Second said. Her hand moved from my ass cheek to cup my ballsack while I was still inside Third.

I pulled out of Third, straddled Second's hips, pushed her down on her tummy and got right into her 42 year old MILF pussy. A few long slow thrusts and I was all the way in her deep love canal. She rested the side of her face on the backs of her hands, her elbows out to the side, and hummed in pleasure. Second had blond hair and blue eyes and looked like Kim Basinger but was tall, like 5'8. Her neatly trimmed bush was yellow, proof she was a true blond. When I planted hands on the bed by her elbows she took hold of my forearms.

"Did you fuck Naomi, too?" she gasped.

"Yes."

"Where?"

"In my car."

"Mmm... so you're going to last for us," Second said.

"I took three out of him last night," mom said.

"He fucked me 73 times in Colorado," Third said.

"And you took every load, didn't you," I gasped.

"Yes I did," she smiled, resting her hand on my thrusting ass.

Mom joined in, her hand caressing the backs of my thighs. She and Third caressed Second's legs, too, their hands moving freely between us.

When Second came I crawled off and pushed into mom's pussy. She's the tallest of her friends at 5'10 with dark hair and blue eyes. She stayed propped up on elbows while I drilled her prone, my face next to hers watching her responses to my thrusts. Soon I felt Second's hands caressing my back and butt again.

"Look at that," she said. "That is perfect mother-son love."

When mom came I got off her, climbed back over Second, rolled Third to her back, put a pillow under her butt and plunged into her pussy. She wrapped legs around me but was too tired to keep them there so I swept them up till her ankles were by my ears and railed her till she came. I went down the line doing the same to Second and mom, but I came after about ten pumps into mom.

"Mmmm do you like coming in your mommy?" Second asked.

"Yes," mom and I said in unison then laughed.

* * * *

We took a break to pee, Mom and second in the master bath, Third and I down the hall in the main bath.

Third walked in while I stood at the commode and closed the door.

"I'm pregnant," she said. "It's yours."

"I thought you couldn't get pregnant," I said.

"Didn't think I could," she said, "but apparently I made enough hormone to release an egg."

"What should we do?" I said, flushing the toilet.

"I'm going to keep it," she said. "I had sex with my husband right after you left so he'll think it's his."

"He's going to kill me," I said standing close to her and holding her hand.

She rested her other hand on my six pack, "No he won't. He'll never know. It could be his."

"How do you know it's mine?" I said.

"They can tell how far along I am. It happened the first week you were in Colorado Springs. And I missed my period."

"I didn't know you had them," I said.

"I do, I just don't actually release eggs."

"Is that why you were so horny when I first got there?" I said holding her.

"Yes," she said. "Only I was ovulating for real."

She took my hand, slid it down her abdomen, held it to her mound and whispered, "Your baby's growing inside me."

I bent down and gave her a gentle kiss, loving her eyes in mine.

"A DNA test will bust me," I said.

"That won't happen," she said. "But you can't tell anyone, not your mother, not anyone. Ever."

"If he finds out and leaves I'll take care of you and the baby."

"Thanks," she said then pressed to me for a gentle kiss.

* * * *

When we got back to the bedroom mom and Second were under the covers. I slid in next to mom in the middle of her bed. She straddled me, squirted lube in her hands and stroked my cock until I was fully hard then slid on me. Soon she was bouncing up and down on me while her friends caressed her. They were so comfortable touching each other I knew they had done this before. I wondered with whom. Dad? Their husbands? Other young men they picked up? Did they have orgies? Was it just me? Maybe they just had lesbian orgies.

I caressed mom's thighs, belly, chest and arms while she bucked and romped on me. She climbed off after she came and Third took her place, then Second. Then mom and Second dozed off while Third rode me a second time. She came but stayed right on me. Three, four, five, seven orgasms later she rolled off, snuggled up and went to sleep. I dozed off, too.

All through the night I fucked them as they woke up and climbed on for more, grinding out their O's. I stirred them, too, sometimes by pushing my dick in them while they were still asleep. They didn't refuse me, opening their warm legs readily to my swimmerboy body. At one point I left my cock inside mom for a long time while spooning her only to wake to her moving on it. I lost control of my hips and sprayed a load into her, the third she took from me that night.

When I woke it was daylight and the bed empty except for someone sucking my dick. I moved covers.

"Hi mom."

"Good morning," she said, stroking me.

"Where are the others?"

"Gone home. Is it okay if I?"

"Sure," I nodded.

She rolled up from her side, straddled me and slid on. She got off, lubed my cock and climbed back on.

"I'm getting raw from fucking you so much," she said, getting off a second time and lubing me heavily.

"Don't hurt yourself," I said, holding her waist to slow her as she pushed on.

Her hands grabbed my wrists, "It doesn't hurt, hun. I'm just not used to doing it this much."

I held her anyway watching the look on her face while she gently pushed herself open. She kept her eyes on mine until she was all the way on. Then she closed her eyes and went inside. I slid hands down and rested them on her thighs, unable to believe my mother was insatiable for my body and my cock.

We stayed in bed until noon, our hot athletic sex of the night before replaced by slow gentle love making. We spoke little, our eyes and hands and bodies saying everything. We napped in between, gently stirring each other to new couplings.

Her eyes made love to mine again over the kitchen table at lunch, her toes toying with my calves underneath, but after lunch she became mom again. She ran off for a Sunday afternoon of shopping at the mall. I lifted weights, practiced piano and did homework. Dad got home from hunting that evening just in time to see her trounce me at chess.

I went out to the garage and helped him unload his gear from the SUV.

"Did you have fun with your mom and her friends?" he winked at me.

12