Swimming Pool Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the anaesthetic was wearing off and movement came back to my limbs, they sat me up and quickly put a special bra on me. The lady said it would help mould the breasts. Sarah asked what size they were now and what size could they be got to. The lady replied they were a size D cup now and once the skin had responded in a few days, they could be put up to a G or H cup.

The receptionist helped me up even though the pain was still massive. Slowly shuffling to the back room, the receptionist got me back in the dress and boots, but without the knickers.

The lady that had done the work then spoke to Sarah saying the bra needed to stay on until this evening and then no bra for a week or two. Also with the stiches in the groin, no knickers for a week or two. So I was standing there, trying to remain upright, wearing a dress that hardly covered my bum and no knickers.

Before I was completely straight, Sarah took my arm and we were off down the road. I was desperate to make sure I didn't reveal my naked bum.

I was pretty much dragged into a café for a snack and drink. The unpadded wooden chairs meant my bare bum slapped down onto the cold wooden seat. I was only allowed a small salad and a water and soon we were off again.

A little down the road, I was dragged into a costume jewellery shop and I was sat down on a stool at the back. Sarah had a quiet word with a female member of staff and soon, she had brought over an ear hole punch. Two further holes were made in each ear, as well as another in my nose. Worst of all, She put two holes in my tongue. Once complete, I now had three earrings in each ear, a nose stud and two large bars in my tongue.

Sarah couldn't wait to get me back to the chalet. As soon as the door was shut, she yanked off my dress, pushed me down to the floor in the hall and whipped off her knickers and without any care for me jumped onto my face. If I didn't do what she wanted, she flicked my breasts that were very painful still. The tongue bars made a massive difference and she bucked like mad on my face.

Once she was exhausted, she carefully got up and headed for the kitchen and a bottle of wine. As she left the room, she told me to leave the bra on but take the boots off and put my dressing gown on.

After doing what she asked, I was about to sit down on the sofa when Sarah said.."We need more wine. There is twenty pounds on the coffee table. Go and get some decent white from the shop."

I stood there in the bra and short pink satin dressing gown, "But that shopkeeper is a right weirdo." I replied. Sarah Said "Oh, don't worry about Don, he only works the mornings. And anyway, he is harmless."

Carefully I left the chalet and headed to the shop. As I entered, the till was unattended, so I slipped in and headed to the back where the wine was. I scanned the rows to find something at least half good. I then felt a hand on my bare bum. Swivelling round, it looked like Don, but he had a full head of hair.

"You're not Don?" I said meekly.

"No, I am his brother Jon."

With no other customers in the shop, Jon was worse than Don. He yanked my dressing gown off, then my bra. His hands were everywhere, feeling, grabbing, poking, touching.

He grabbed my hand and forced me to feel his groin through his jeans. In one swift move, he whisked towards the counter. My clothes left at the wine section. Once at the counter he pulled my behind and under the counter, below the till. I stayed there on my knees frightened of what was going to happen next. My heart sank as Jon unzipped his jeans to reveal a cock that was hardening fast.

Waving it around in front of my face, as I didn't open my mouth, Jon slapped my face, once and then again. I opened my mouth and he shoved his smelly cock in. A customer came into the shop, but the cock was just thrusted further into my mouth. The counter hid all that was going on. His dick got harder and longer. Jons thrusts pushed the cock head further to the back of my throat.

I could hear the customer come over to the counter. Jons cock stopped thrusting in my mouth, but it was at its deepest. The head was well into my throat.

"I found these clothes on the floor." Said the customer.

"Thanks, someone must have dropped them." replied Jon taking the dressing gown.

After the customer had paid for their items and left, Jon was more aggressive than ever. Holding my head firm, his thrusts went deeper and deeper. He obviously liked the studs in my tongue rubbing the underside of his dick. Suddenly his cock twitched and while deep in my mouth, blasted out a load of cum. As he pulled back, his cock still twitched squirting more cum into my mouth. "Now swallow everything and clean me up" Jon said.

Once he was satisfied he put his dick away, zipped up and pulled me out from under the counter, got me dressed then asked "So what did you want to buy?"

I looked at him in disbelief, "W, W, Wine." I stuttered.

Soon I left the shop with two bottle of Pino Grigio and the change from the £20.

Back at the chalet, Sarah was getting impatient. "Where have you been? We are going out tonight and you need to get ready."

I was back in the bathroom showering and again brushing my teeth like crazy.

Back in the bedroom on the bed was another support bra on top of a small bright pink satin Chinese dress. It didn't look big enough to me. I put the bra on quite easily now and then looked at the dress. It had a side zip and buttons from the top of the zip to the neck.

It took an age to get the dress on once I had the bra on. Then zipping it up, it was almost too tight. There wasn't a spare bit of material anywhere. Looking in the mirror, it was extremely short and had slits up the side way above my crotch.

As I entered the living room, Sarahs eyes lit up. Sarah was all ready to go, so once she had strapped me into some silver strappy open toe heels, I was ready to go. The toe nail polish shone brightly.

Leaving the chalet, we noticed the evening had definitely turned cooler, but Sarah didn't care that I was so exposed. So we walked into town to her favourite Italian restaurant.

The evening progressed in a fairly civilised manner, apart from Sarah insisting I only have a light salad. On a brighter note we drank plenty of wine and by the time the coffees came round, I hadn't been allowed a dessert, I felt quite drunk.

Sarah got eye contact with a gentleman across the restaurant and she quickly grabbed my arm. "I think you need the toilet Bobbie!" Sarah instructed. To be honest I did need the toilet, but how did she know. I got up and headed to the back of the restaurant.

After relieving myself and cleaning up, I headed out of the ladies toilet. My arm was grabbed by the man Sarah had seen and I was dragged into the gents toilet. With those stupid heels on I couldn't stop him. Nobody was about and the noise from the restaurant would have drowned out any sound I made.

The man forced me into a cubical to sit on the seat. He followed me in and standing before me he, unzipped and very unceremoniously yanked out his cock. It was inches away from my mouth. He actioned that if I did nothing, he would hit me. Although he looked a clean well kept man, his average sized cock smelt of piss, but that didn't stop him from putting it up to my lips. He actioned again that he would hit me, so I opened my mouth and soon I heard his sigh as his penis hardened against the studs in my tongue, sliding in and out. I felt a hand on the back of my head as his now rock solid cock was pushed right to the back of my throat. His hips worked his cock in and out, moving around so it would push my cheek out, under my tongue, and then deep again to the back. He was really enjoying it. Me, it was strange as I wasn't disgusted, as I should have been, I just soullessly got on with the task. With my hands caressing his balls, I soon felt a twitch, then another, and then, booom. He came deep into my mouth. He was exhausted. After I had cleaned him up and swallowed, he zipped up and was gone.

I took a breath and was about to get up, when a second man barged into the cubical. Before I could say anything, his small but fat cock was in my mouth.

As soon as he came, another man replaced him and I lost track of time and quite frankly, how many men I had sucked off. But eventually, the last man came in my mouth and once cleaned and zipped up, headed for the door.

Having sat for ages my legs were a bit shaky. I checked I looked ok in the mirror. All the makeup was still in perfect order, so I headed back to Sarah. She had a massive grin on her face. Sitting down I emptied my glass of wine. Sitting there in disbelief at what had just happened, Sarah refilled my glass and happily told me I had pleasured twelve men tonight. "Twelve!" she said again with glee.

As we walked back in the now cold night air, all I could think about was that I had twelve loads of cum in my stomach. Looking down, I didn't look bloated at all, still as skinny as ever.

Back at the chalet, Sarah hadn't even waited for the front door to shut before throwing me to the floor and jumping on my face. I could hardly breathe as my nose was tucked between her cheeks and my mouth was having her whole weight pressing her fully down onto me. I had to grab gulps of air when I could. Soon she bucked and came. Ready for sleep, she got up and headed to her bedroom. I was left on the hall floor and it was then that I noticed the front door was still wide open. I headed to bed aching all over.

The next morning Sarah said we are going to the beach. After my shower and breakfast, I put on the short mini summer dress left out for me. Again it fitted perfectly and again it was stupidly short.

Once in the dress and a pair of flip flops, no bra or knickers, we walked the short distance to the beach. It was mid-morning and the beach had a few people on it.

I asked for my costume, but Sarah replied "Take the dress off and I will hand you the costume!" My heart sank as there was a group of lads not that far away from us and they would notice my naked body straight away. They had been eyeing me up since my feet touched the sand. Plus there were all the other people about.

Sarah looked at me in a "do it or else" fashion. I sat down on my towel and slipped the dress up over my head. Handing the dress to Sarah, she yanked it out of my hand and stuffed it into her bag on the far side of her. Then she busied herself doing other thing.

"Erm, can I have the costume please." I asked as I did my best to cover my breasts and between my legs.

"Sorry dear?" She replied, still with her eyes looking inside her big bag.

"The costume!" I said more urgently.

"In a moment dear."

It felt like an age, before she produced a small black string bikini. I raced to put it on, thinking "get it on and then adjust it!" But what adjust could there be, the tiny bit of materials left very little to the imagination and the string back to the bikini bottoms cut deep between the cheeks of my bum.

"Ah, you look lovely Bobbie." Sarah said in a sort of sniggering fashion.

As the sun got hotter, Sarah brought out some sun cream and soon we were both laying down, covered in sun cream. A chance to relax at last I thought and I almost fell asleep. After half an hour Sarah told me to turn over.

Once I had done this she shouted to the lads, did one of them want to do my back. One guy, shot up and was next to us in seconds. As I lay on my front, Sarah handed the chap the sun cream.

"Wait a moment though. Just need to make an adjustment!" Said Sarah who promptly undid my bikini top and made me lift up a fraction so it could be whipped away and put in her bag. I went back down to hide my breasts.

The lad quickly got to work on my back and was soon down to my waist. Sarah then pipped up "Make sure her cheeks are covered fully as they wont be used to the sun. He then proceeded to caress the cream into my bum for ages before moving down my legs and finishing off, directed by Sarah again, to make sure he did between my legs. Boy did his hands go high between my legs.

Sarah got chatting to the chap whos name was Daniel. He was enjoying the situation immensely. Soon though I was getting hot again and Sarah noticed it. Why dont you go and cool off in the water. I will wait here with the stuff. I asked for the bikini top, but Sarah replied "Oh, don't worry about that." My eyes screwed up.

"Daniel, why don't you go down to the sea with Bobbie?" The way Sarah said it, it was more of an instruction. So I got up and walked slowly down to the waters edge with Daniel by my side. People around looked at me in disgust, shock or lust.

The sea was nicely cool, so we only went in up to our waists. I was enjoying the cooling when Daniel came up behind me and put his hands around my waist. With our backs to the beach, he moved his hands to the front of my body and up until his hands, cool from the water, cupped my breasts. He started to play with my nipples and strangely they went hard. I then felt something else go hard behind me. Soon he had directed my hand inside his trunks and I was stroking his cock that was getting harder and harder. Gently he kissed my neck, as his hands felt and played with my breasts and nipples. I was pumping him as hard as I could. Five minutes passed and then he roughly grabbed my nipples and gave them an enormous twist. He came massively with my hand thrusting vigorously.

Once his cock was back to a semi, we headed back to the beach. The same ladies gave me awful looks again and the men were wide eyed.

As we neared Sarah she held out a £5 note saying "You still look hot, why don't you both get an ice cream." I didn't need to ask Sarah for the bikini top as I knew she wouldn't give it to me.

Daniel and I headed for the kiosk which was off the beach and next to the road. Many, many people were watching every move I made. My breasts bounced gently as I walked and you could see the men mesmerised by the movement. Daniel was loving it, so much so that he grabbed me closer to him and we walked with his hand firmly on one of my bum cheeks.

The queue was long as it was a hot day, but soon we had ice creams and Daniel insisted we sit near the kiosk to eat them. Sitting next to an old couple, they suddenly got up and left as if they had an important engagement.

We chatted for ages about various things. Daniel was on holiday with his mates, staying all week. Eventually our talk was cut short as Sarah came by with all our stuff, suggesting we go for a walk along the front. I glanced at Sarah and her look back confirmed, I wouldn't get my top back.

Walking for ages causing so many exclamations from passers-by, I was getting indifferent to it all. Soon my breasts were swinging more than before and Daniels hand was rooted on my bum cheek. We arrived at a café and Sarah suggested we have something to eat. All the outside table had been taken, so we headed inside. The waiter directed us to a table near the window. He remained composed even though he had a topless lady in his café.

When the waiter came over to take our orders, Sarah told him what we wanted, me having a damn salad again, then asked the waiter a question. "You can tell my friend here doesn't like clothes, would you mind if she took off her bikini bottoms." "Of course not!" the waiter shot back. "There you go Bobbie. Take those silly bikini bottoms off then if you must."

I felt more shocked than ever, but did what was asked. Soon I sat there in the café naked and the bikini bottoms in Sarahs bag.

As the food and drinks came out, Sarah asked the waiter if he would take a photo of us, and handed him her phone ready to take a picture. Click, click, click, click, it went on for ages. Soon there were lots of photos of my complete nudity in the café.

We ate our food, me quickly to get out of there as soon as possible, but Sarah and Daniel dragged it out for ages. I needed the toilet and told Sarah. "Well go then!" was her simple answer. Luckily there were no other customers inside, so I got up and ran to the ladies. I was washing my hands after when two ladies came in and were startled to see a naked lady standing on front of them. The nearest in shock gave me an almighty slap and I ran out back to Sarah and Daniel.

Sarah said, "Daniel and I have just got to finish our coffees. I have paid the bill but you need to give the tip to the waiter!" I soon found myself in a cold store room on my knees, the waiter thrusting his hard cock into my mouth. His cock was quite slender but very long. Again it wasn't going to take long with my tongue studs. Soon he thrust deep, with his head worked deep down my throat. My neck bulged and he came with a large grunt. He zipped up and was off without even a thank you.

I nipped back to the table just as Sarah and Daniel downed the last of their coffees.

"We have decided to go into town this afternoon, so you need something to wear." Sarah said. I was relieved, but oh so briefly as out came the tiny black bikini top followed by a tiny black bikini skirt that tied at the side. It was way too small for me and once tied up there was a good five inches of bare flesh at the side of my body revealing I wasn't wearing anything under the tiny skirt.

Walking along, Sarah then decided we should have a few ride at the fun fair. Before long I was in a dodgem, trying to avoid being hit by every male driver. They loved to hit me and watch my breasts fly about. This was followed by the small rollercoaster. Again many eyes watched as my breasts were flung about.

Eventually we got into town and were going from shop to shop. I just couldn't hide how undressed I was and got some real funny looks from men and women. Sarah bought Daniel a nice T-shirt, but nothing for me. As we walked around a big supermarket, Daniel enjoyed putting his hand under the tiny skirt and grasping my bum cheeks. Then in a split moment as we rounded a corner a member of staff was coming along with a high trolley to stack some shelves. Daniel grabbed me to save me being hit by the trolley, but as he grabbed my front, he took hold of my skirt and as he pulled me back my tiny beaver was in clear very of many shoppers. I was again shocked. Daniel was laughing like mad and it was an age before he pulled his hand away and let me drop the skirt back down.

Not much more happened that afternoon, apart from Sarah getting Daniels phone number and us insisting on meeting again, before we parted and headed back to the chalet.

At the back of the chalet were some French windows and some decking. On it were some tables and chairs for each chalet. Sarah put out a table cloth and got me to sit down. We opened some wine and enjoyed the early evening sun. A number of other chalet guests were out at their tables eating their evening meal.

Sarah without any embarrassment said loudly. "My friend would like to go topless. Would anyone mind?" All said they were not bothered and soon I sat their minus the bikini top. The evening progressed with chat across all the tables, many bottles of wine and another bloody salad for me. Without anyone seeing Sarah undid my bikini skirt and pulled it off me. What I didn't know was that behind me she held it up to show everyone I was naked. Sarah was then inviting most of the people to our table and I soon had a man either side of me.

The sun fell, lights were put on and the wine flowed. One of the others was getting a bit tipsy and knocked half a bottle of red wine on the table. Sarah shouted for everyone to grab their glass and before I could look round she had pulled the table cloth off the glass top table. Everyone could see now I was completely naked. I couldn't get out as the chairs of the men either side of me had me wedged in.

The wine carried on flowing but many photos were taken and hands were finding parts of my body. My nipples and breasts were being heavily man handled and I felt more hands between my legs.