Swimming Pool Change

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah helped me up from the table saying "We have lots of empty wine bottles, take them to the recycling will you!" She handed me a big bag of glass bottles and gave my bum a massive slap. The bottle bank was the other side of the carpark. I ran there as fast as I could and once done ran back. I knocked on the door to be allowed back in. My knocks got more frantic and time passed, but finally I was allowed back in.

Everyone was inside our chalet now enjoying the chat and wine. I didn't have a chance as two strong men grabbed my arms and tied me to the coffee table in the middle of everyone. The inviting sight soon had hands everywhere on me and a hardening cock pushing past my lips. Although I was on my back, I had been tied in such a way that both my pubic mound and my bum were in clear view and a man soon took advantage. It was strange sucking a cock and having another inserted into my bum. The pain made me want to scream, but if I did the cock in my mouth went deeper. The women were enjoying the view and occasionally grabbing my nipples and squeezing them hard, or putting their fingers into my, well I guess it was a vagina, and stretching it.

I was servicing two men continuously for nearly two hours, some came in my mouth, some in my vagina and some in my bum. I worked out there were two men left and they came forward with a sort of fanfare.

Mike, who was at my head end, pulled out a long cock. Oh my god, it was long. More than twelve inches. Tony at the other end pulled out a slightly shorter cock, but it was absurdly fat and large in girth. Tony was first and the pain was excruciating. With help from a couple of ladies, my sphincter was stretched enough to take the massive cock head. Once that was done, my head was pulled back and Mike slipped his rock solid pole into my mouth. They thrust together and I felt the cock in my mouth go deeper and deeper and deeper. I could feel his balls against my nose, but he wasn't finished. On his next thrust he was working even his balls into my mouth and made me close my lips around to suck and lick. While like that Tony then thrust hard into my ass, forcing the last of Mikes cock into my mouth. They were both fully in and deep inside me. I couldn't breath and I couldn't move. They didn't care, they just pulled out a bit to ram their cocks home deep. I caught brief breaths between each insertion.

Thankfully it didn't take long before both blasted their seed out deep inside of me. Mikes cum made me cough so much. I swallowed what I could but there was just too much.

I thought the night was over but two ladies came forward. The older of the two must have been in her seventies, but she just sat on my face and demanded satisfaction. The other must have strapped on a dildo as I soon felt something cocklike in my vagina.

In the early hours of the morning, everyone went home and I was untied, allowed to have a shower and head to bed, I was exhausted.