Swing Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My legs nearly gave way as I looked into the room. I slumped against the wall as I looked on at the scene in front of me, desperately wanting to look away, to walk out, but totally unable to. I felt sick, my hands shook and something sank to the pit of my stomach.

My girlfriend was on her back naked on the bed, still wearing her high heels, whilst John pushed his long, thick penis into her pussy, accompanied by the sounds of her groaning and writhing around on the bed. Her legs were in the air, her firm tanned calves and feet swaying rhythmically to the thrusts of his crotch. From where I was, a lot of her body was masked by Johns equally toned back, ass and legs but he had put one of his feet up on the bed which meant that I had an unobstructed view of his dick sliding in and out of her smooth bald pussy.

"Oh, John... Yes, fuck me. Fuck me..." She said, running her hands through her hair as he filled her cunt. "Stick that big dick inside me..." He increased his pace as she talked, his balls slapping against her buttocks. I'd never heard her talk like that before. "Mmmmfff, you feel so big... Mmmhhh.. Do you like my pussy?" She continued, "Do you like fucking my pussy..."

John didn't respond, save for groaning and carrying on slipping in and out of her moist little slit. I stood transfixed against the wall. I couldn't stop looking at his thick cock sliding in and out of her spread lips and his balls playing against her asshole. Despite myself, I could feel my cock beginning to harden again as I watched, a mixture of lust and anger filling my head.

"Ahhh..." Joanna sighed. "Oh, oh yeah, keep going," she continued, her sentences staccatoed by the fucking she was receiving. "Mmm, yeah... Oh John, I, I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cu..." Her words morphed into a low noise in her throat as she began to orgasm. She wrapped her prone legs around John's back, bucking into him as she came, raising her head off the pillow and onto his shoulder, and seeing me.

"Oh my God..." She cried with equal amounts of pleasure and surprise. She continued to stare into my eyes as her orgasm subsided. I decided then that that was the last time this would happen.

It wasn't.

12