Swing Cruise Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VASwing
VASwing
36 Followers

"I mean you sucking my cock."

"Oh, well yeah I am definitely doing that. Do you want me to do it right now!?"

Steve thought, he would love to cum. But he was ready to that right in the bar on their first night. "How about, we finish these beers off and go explore the ship a little."

Jody smiled and turned her beer up. Steve was still trying to figure out who this woman was, but he was starting to like it.

They slid their room key over to the bartender who cashed them out and they stood up. The bartender called out to them, "please come back whenever you want." Steve thought to himself that the bartender probably says that to everyone, but the way he said made him think to a certain extent he was talking specifically to Jody. Jody must have thought so too because she flipped her dress up for a minute to show him her plump ass.

They walked out of the bar and into the hallway. They had not eaten in a while and both needed something to soak up some of the booze. Steve saw a restaurant at the end of the hall, and he took Jody by the hand and walked her down that way. At this point, it was about 5:30, and the night was still young. They walked into the restaurant and a gorgeous blonde woman, maybe thirty five years old, was at the hostess stand. She was completely naked.

"Welcome to The Bistro. For this cruise, this is a clothing optional restaurant. We serve continental fare, the burgers and fries are our most popular items."

Jody, still buzzed, right away slipped out of her sundress and told the woman they needed a table for two. Steve kept his clothes on and watched the two women, the blonde hostess and his brunette with blonde highlights wife walk ahead of him. Both of their asses were great, the hostess's was a little thinner and tighter, but his wife's had a nice bounce to it as she walked. They sat at the table and looked at their menus. Jody's big tits were perfectly tanned and Steve wanted to squeeze them as he sat there trying to think of food. Their waitress walked up to get their drink order. She was also a blonde, but much younger. Maybe in her mid-twenties. Very skinny, a also completely naked. Her pussy was not totally shaved, Steve was used to that since Jody has always had a shaved pussy and this tiny little hair pussy had his attention. She had small tits, maybe a B cup. Very different from what Steve had gotten used to with Jody. But, he had a few drinks in him too, and if Jody wanted him to step out a little, he figured this was as good an opportunity as any.

They both ordered beers, and she turned to walk away. Her ass was tiny and tight like the rest of her. He looked at Jody, "I bet her pussy is tight." He wasn't sure how Jody would respond. She looked up from the menu.

"I bet you are right," Jody said with a grin. "Do you like a hairy pussy?"

"It would be something different."

The young girl came back with the beers and asked if they were ready to order. Jody spoke, "We are probably ready, I hear the burgers are good, but first, my husband is trying to figure out just how tight your pussy is."

The waitress didn't bat an eye at the question. "Oh, I hear I am very tight. I am actually lesbian, so mostly my pussy just gets eaten out and fingered." She grabbed Steve's hand and put it against her pussy. "Go ahead, check it out."

Steve hesitated a moment, but decided it was time for him to have fun too. He slid his index finger into the girl. She spread her legs a little. She was right, she was incredibly tight. Steve didn't think he could get a second finger in her. Steve looked across the table, trying to make sure he wasn't going to far and realized Jody wasn't even looking at him. Her right hand was squeezing the waitress's nipple. Rolling it in her fingers and pulling it. The waitress had her hand cupping underneath Jody's big right tit and was squeezing it.

"This is a lot of fun, but I need to get your order in if you are ready."

Steve snapped back to reality. "Oh, yeah, two burgers with fries, medium."

The waitress stepped back, winked at them both, and turned for the kitchen.

Jody looked at her husband. "So, are you having fun."

"I think you are having a little more fun than me, but I am going to catch up."

"Good, I want to watch you catch up."

They finished their meals and got up to leave. The waitress walked over to them. "I just wanted to make sure everything was okay."

Jody answered. "Everything was just fine. We are going to go off exploring now." She grabbed the waitress and pulled her in and shoved her tongue down the girls throat. She kissed her deeply as her big tits pressed against the young girl's small ones. Steve stood there watching. "I hope we run into you again." Jody put her dress back on as they walked out.

They walked out of the restaurant and up another deck. This was the main deck, there was a bar in the open in the middle, a lounge area, and customer service desk, just like most other cruises. This one had a few extra things too though. Along the corridor were what looked like closets, they were wooden and rather simple, but painted nicely. They had signs on them for "occupied/vacant" and holes drilled in them. Steve realized that these were gloryholes cabinets. Then there were others very similar that had much larger holes in them. Jody noticed one of the cabinets had the "occupied" sign on it. She stopped and turned. She pressed herself up against Steve and kissed him deeply. Steve could taste the waitresses fruity lip gloss on his wife's lips. She reached down and unzipped his shorts and pulled his dick out. It was such a relief to be out of the shorts. She took him by the shoulders and turned him to face the cabinet. She pushed him up to it and his dick went in the hole. Right away there was a mouth on it. His face was turned to the side and he was looking at Jody.

"Tell me what is happening, silly!"

"There is a mouth sucking on my cock."

"Oh, that is so sexy. Is it good."

"It is pretty good. Deep. This won't take long after the night we have had."

"Good, I don't have all night. I am going to have to spend some time in one of these at some point this trip."

"Really? You would do that?"

"Of course, suck a few guys off and then come find you. And give you a deep kiss! Do you know what this other ones are, with the big holes?"

Steve was enjoying the sucking and was getting close. The tongue was wrapping around the head of his dick followed by deepthroating. "No, I don't know, but was trying to figure it out."

"Those are for fucking. Let me show you." Jody ran over to one and climbed. Her waist was in the hole, her head and face were hidden, but she was bent over and all you could see was her feet on the ground, her legs, and her bent over ass and pussy. Steve thought that was pretty sexy. He went back to enjoying the sucking and when he looked back over Jody's dildo was on the ground, she had apparently taken it out, and she was wiggling her ass back and forth. Just then two drunk guys came walking by and one of them noticed that round ass wiggling. He could barely stand but he leaned up against the cabinet, dropped his pants to the ground and plunged his dick into Jody.

Steve stood there, not knowing what to do, watching his wife get fucked by a guy neither of them had ever met before. Jody yelled out "That better not be you Steve!"

"It's not." Steve answered, realizing that he was about to cum watching his wife get fucked. He also realized that it was turning him on. He felt the cum boiling in his balls and his sac tightening up. The load of cum that shot out of his dick was big. He could feel it, and the mouth on his cock never left. It took him deep and held him there while he cum.

Steve let out a breath and pulled his dick out of the hole, zipping his pants back up. Just as he turned, he saw the guy fucking Jody tense up and knew that his wife's pussy was being filled with cum. The guy stumbled back, not taking time to zip up, and kept on walking. Jody came out of the cabinet and looked at Steve.

"Did you get your dick sucked?" She asked.

"I did, did you get your pussy fucked?"

"Yes, but not that great, he was thin and quick. But it was still a stranger fuck, which I have been wanting. Did you watch?"

"For a minute, but then I was cumming so my eyes were shut."

"Did it turn you on to watch me fuck?"

"Yeah, it kinda did."

"Oh good, because I want to put on some shows for you!"

Jody picked up her dildo and slid it back into herself and strapped up. "That fits in there really easily, got some cum to lube it up."

Steve was surprisingly okay with that statement.

"Jody, I want to challenge you to be disgusting this week. Really nasty, I haven't really been bothered by anything yet, and I want to see if you can find something that really gets to me."

Jody stopped and looked at her husband. She kissed him deeply and grabbed his cock through his pants. "Oh baby, so you will do whatever I want?"

"Yes, I think I will."

They walked to the main deck bar and sat down. Jody looked at the bartender, an Asian woman who was topless, but with jean shorts on, shorts that barely covered her pussy and showed the bottom half of her ass. Her tits were not huge, but certainly not small. Large enough to hang and jiggle when she turned quickly. The bartender walked over, "what can I get you?"

Jody ordered bourbon neat for both of them and they sipped them a little slowly, already being pretty tipsy. Jody looked around the bar, noticing a few people. "Sweetie, I love what you said, but I am going to take it easy on you tonight. Ease you into it. I don't think you understand how much of a whore I really can be."

"Okay, but so long as you know that I am okay with it, and I am thinking that I might try to make you uncomfortable too."

"Oh, I hope you do. I hope you really let loose and become a complete man-whore. I think it would be hot to see you do some gay stuff, too!"

"I'm not so sure about that one."

Jody laughed. "You already drank cum in a drink. Thought about doing the Teabag, and you don't know who just sucked your cock." Steve realized she was right, it could have been a guy who just sucked him off. He threw back his entire bourbon and signaled for another one.

"So, why don't you tell me some of your college stories?"

"Oh, okay. There are a lot, but let me see if I can think of one in particular. Well, my first lesbian experience is kind of a good one. I was nineteen and at a bar in the town with a fake ID. I was at the bar drinking with two of my friends. We were all wasted, drinking coconut rum. My friends were a couple, Billy and Sam. Sam was short for Samantha. She had this short black hair and he was this nerdy engineering major. We got really drunk and were all dancing and Sam said she wanted to make out. She was talking to her boyfriend, obviously, but I thought she was talking to me so I grabbed her and put my tongue in her mouth. She pulled away and looked shocked at Billy. He was drunk and told us to keep going. So I grabbed her again and put my tongue back in her mouth. We must have done this for a few minutes because when we stopped Billy had already paid. He grabbed us both and dragged us back to campus. He didn't want to do anything but watch. He sat in the desk chair, and pulled his dick out. It was not very big. But he waved to us to keep going. I grabbed Sam and dropped to my knees, pulling her shorts with me. She stood there with no pants on and her shaved pussy in my face. I reached around and grabbed her ass and pulled her into my face and just started sucking. She took her shirt off while I ate her. She had nice little perky tits, I had these big things even back then."

Steve became aware that while she was talking he had started rubbing his dick through his pants.

"She was really wet and tasted really good. She fell back onto the bed and I pulled all my clothes off and crawled between her legs and kept eating her out. Then I climbed on top of her and sat my pussy in her mouth. I told her 'you eat it now' and she did. She didn't suck so much, she more fucked my hole with her tongue. I squeezed my tits while she did and then I heard a wet slapping noise behind me. Billy was standing over her, jacking his dick off hard and fast. He was pointing it right at her pussy. He blew a load while she ate me, and his cum shot onto her pussy. He backed off, and I jumped down to the floor again. Something came over me and I wanted to suck the cum up. So that is what I did, I sucked all the cum off of her pussy and then climbed back up onto her and kissed her, giving her all of her boyfriends cum."

"That is a good story." Steve said, his dick rock hard.

"Yes, it is." This time it was the sexy Asian bartender.

Jody smiled. Just a story, I have plenty.

"You will have some more after this cruise. This is my third time bartending on it. I have heard some stories, and I have made some stories. This is the first night, everyone is taking it easy. Last cruise an orgy started right here on the bar on the last night and over on the lounge chairs a girl got on all fours and seventeen guys ran a train on her, each cumming in her. It was running out of her like a faucet and she walked over to the bar to get a drinking and left a trail of cum the whole way. Eventually her boyfriend showed up, and apparently they were into cucking, and she made him sit on his knees under the bar and eat her pussy out while the cum flowed and she told him about each dick in detail."

"Wow!" Jody exclaimed. "You said you have made some stories?"

"Oh, well yeah. The contractor staff is pretty open with fucking each other and guests. Have you been to the deck below this one and met Andre?"

"You mean the big black Caribbean bartender?" Jody asked.

"Yeah that is him."

"Well yeah, we ordered the whole line up of specialty shots from him." The bartender started laughing.

"Did you know what you were getting?"

"No, but it was fun." Jody answered.

"Well, our first cruise together we were bartending together and we had this new married couple. She had never had a black guy and he had never had an Asian girl so we did a 4-way with them."

Steve thought about that. "You know, I have never had an Asian woman either."

"There you go, go for it!" Jody exclaimed. "What do you think, sexy, you want his dick? It is pretty good."

She thought, "yeah I probably will at some point. But not right now. We do usually try to let the first night get started before we start participating."

Jody looked at her, "that is a shame. I would love to watch you suck dick." Jody, feeling a little loose again, slipped the straps off her shoulders and let her dress fall halfway down so her tits were out. The bartender looked at the big tits.

"And I would love to watch you get fucked while those tits bounced."

They ordered some beers and sat at the bar drinking for a couple of hours, talking about all kinds of things, and Steve kept sneaking peaks at the tits on the bartender, and her perfect little ass peaking out of the shorts. Jody noticed.

"I am going to make sure you get to fuck her before we are done on this trip. I promise."

"Might be fun just to recreate the Bill and Sam story with her."

Jody smiled, "I would love to do that too. I bet her pussy is nice and wet when she is turned on, and she has those tits that are perfect for sucking on."

It was after 9:00 at this point. They were both still horny and hadn't gotten off in over two hours. On a trip like this, that was entirely unacceptable. Jody stood up, adjusted the dildo in her pussy, and looked at her husband. "I want to find a dick to suck, and then I want to go back to the cabin, get you naked, and suck you too. Then I am going to sit on your face and let you suck my clit to I cum, and then I am going to fuck the cum out of your balls again."

Steve didn't need to be told twice and he hopped up off the stool right away. He was excited to watch his wife suck another dick. Swinging had been his idea, and he was going to have to go with it 100%. They walked, or staggered really, out of the open area and to the stairs. They found an elevator which they decided was probably safer than stairs and went down two decks to their deck. The ride was quick, but by the time the doors opened for them to get off Jody had her tits out again and Steve's pants were unzipped and his dick was out and in her hand.

"The first guy I see, I am sucking off."

The corridor was empty, which made Jody nervous. She needed to find a dick. About halfway to their cabin one of the doors was open, and inside on the bed, facing the door, was a gay couple fucking doggy style. Jody looked at Steve, "this will have to do."

She walked in and Steve followed, not sure that this was okay.

They didn't stop fucking as Jody addressed them. "So guys, I am about go suck and fuck my husband for a while just down the hallway, but first I would really like to suck somebody else's dick. Obviously, you two seem like you may not be into girls so much, but would you mind if I suck one of you off.

The bottom man responded. "Only if you suck us both off, and your husband loses his clothes and we can watch him rub his dick while you do."

"Deal." Steve said from behind Jody. Jody turned around with a smile.

The two men stopped fucking and sat next to each other at the end of the bed. Steve got into a chair and began rubbing his dick while Jody dropped to her knees. She took the dicks in her mouth one by one. While she sucked one she rubbed the other, then she would switch. The men were already turned on from fucking, and continued to make out with each other while she sucked. Steve didn't even look at them, he was watching his wife's mouth and tongue work on each dick. The one that had been the bottom was bigger, probably about seven and a half inches, then one that had been the top was a little less than six. Jody clearly liked sucking the bigger one more and spent more time on it. She was drooling from deepthroating them and it was running on their balls and dripping off. They were both staring at his dick as he played with himself, he was sure not to cum yet.

The bottom tenses up as his long cock began shooting his load. Jody took at all in her mouth and started rubbing the other dick as fast as she could. As he tensed up she opened her mouth, keeping it pointed up and rubbed the second load into her mouth. She closed her mouth and stood up, taking Steve by the hand and leading him out of the room. They went to their cabin, and she pushed him on the bed, his feet hanging off the end. She pulled his pants off and he took care of the shirt. She dropped her dress on the floor and unlatched the straps holding in her dildo. She dropped to her knees and placed her closed lips on the head of Steve's hard dick.

She opened her mouth and Steve felt a warm rush over him. The he realized that she had been holding two loads of cum this entire time and just drooled them on his dick. She started deep throat sucking, bobbing her head up and down and Steve looked down. He could see strings and globs of cum everywhere, her face was covered in it, his pubes were white, his cock was coated. Her eyes were closed and she was loving it. He felt himself about to cum and he grabbed the back of her head and pushed his cock deep into her throat. He let go and she sat up, and pushed him back down on the bed. She climbed onto him and sat her pussy in his face. He sucked on her clit and licked her hole, which was soaking wet, for a long time. He rubbed his cock with one hand and squeezed her tits with the other. All he could see was pussy and a hanging set of tits. He loved the view. As his dick grew harder, she started grinding on his face and mouth and he knew she was about to cum. She came hard, squirting in his open mouth, and fell forward a little.

VASwing
VASwing
36 Followers