Swing Cruise Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
VASwing
VASwing
36 Followers

She sat up a little and scooted back, lowering her know dripping cunt on his dick. She rode him, bearing down hard with his dick as deep into her as it would go and moving her hips back and forth. Because he had cum so much that day already, and so recently, he knew he could last a long time, and he did. About eight minutes into the grinding he felt Jody's body tense and she dug her fingernails into his chest. She came hard on him but never stopped fucking. He sat back and enjoyed the show. She kept grinding until she came two more times. They were both covered in sweat. She moved her legs so that her feet were on the bed and she began bouncing on his dick, he watched the smooth pussy slide up and down his shaft. There was still cum all over him, and now in his wife. It took a little while, but the bouncing got him off. He felt it building and started squirming, Jody started bouncing faster and harder. Her body slamming into his hips felt great and he released into her hungry pussy. She went back to grinding while he was cumming, and for a little while after. As he softened she fell off of him and laid next to him.

As they both drifted off to sleep, Steve thought to himself that in one day he had done a shot containing the squirt of another woman's pussy, a shot that contained a black man's cum, watched his wife do the same, watch his wife drink two drinks that black balls were in and then he was pretty sure suck those balls, kiss a hot blonde and play with her tits, he had fingered that same blonde, he had gotten a random blowjob from (he hoped) another woman, watched his wife get fucked randomly, watched his wife suck the loads out of two dicks, and then had those loads drooled on his dick while she sucked him off and had a really good fuck. What in the hell was going to happen tomorrow?

VASwing
VASwing
36 Followers